The Office-Pam's Request

Story Info
In this story, Pam has a request for a certain someone.
1.5k words
3.88
35.7k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was headed upstairs furious at work heading in to see the boss Charles who was acting as interim manager now that Michael, Pam, and Ryan formed their own company. Pam could see the company they started was going nowhere and although she was tired of being treated low by her former co-workers she needed to make money for Jim and herself and was headed to beg for her job back.

Pam rushed into her old office and saw all the old faces that she never thought that she would be so happy to see. The one face she didn't see was Jim who was out on a sales call which he was happy about since Charles didn't warm up to him the way he had hoped and didn't want to be entertained by Jim's usual antics.

She walked Into Charles' office and closed the door behind her. Charles was not at all amused being interrupted when working on something important.

"I need my old job back Charles. I'm sorry I walked out before, and I was wrong, but I want to come back." Pam tried desperately to explain to Charles hoping he would show her mercy.

"I'm sorry Pam, you made your choice. Erin is our new receptionist and she is doing great and our sales team is full. Good luck, now please leave." Charles simply put to Pam who definitely didn't want to hear those words.

Pam slowly turned around and began walking towards the door just as Charles looked up and noticed something he may be very interested in.

"Pam wait, hang on one second, I'm sorry, I was being a little distant, maybe we can work something out." Charles said.

This was great news to Pam as she turned back around amiling and ready to hear what needed to be done to get her job back.

Charles stood up and headed to where Pam was standing. He then got down on his knees and Pam's stomach was now she level to him which left Pam feeling extremely confused.

"What are you doing?" Pam asked in a complete lost for words.

Charles decided to answer her question with an action as he reached his hands around her hips and turned her around to where her ass was now eye level with him. Pam was hesitant to turn around but followed Charles and his hands as she literally had no idea what was going on.

Charles began rubbing his hands on her ass and squeezing and admiring it, moving it around. At this point Pam started to realize what was going on, but didn't really know what to say or do, I mean for fuck sake Charles had his hands on her ass right now, not Jim but Charles. It was so weird that she didn't know how to react.

She probably should've reacted quicker because Charles took her silence and no fussing over the matter to another level as he began to unbutton and pull down those tight black pants she wears to cover up what all the guys stare at all day.

Charles slowly removed her pants as the prize he wanted was now being covered by sexy black panties that him loved to see on her which was now being seen by another man, which was definitely In Pam's mindset.

Nevertheless, Charles stared at it fiercely and placed his hands back now onto her ass getting a better feel for it now.

"You know what Pam, this ass of yours might just save the day for you. This ass is in fact, ridiculous, mmmmm." Charles said to her as he gave it a firm slap which made Pam moan and jump a bit which Charles in fact loved to see.

Was Pam really willing to do this just to get her job back? This is what she was thinking about as Charles continued to fondle her ass. I mean she really moved Jim and despised Charles so she didn't want to go through with this.

"Move that ass side to side for Charles. Be a good girl now Pam, let's see it shake a little for me." Pam was shocked and disgusted to hear the way she we being talked to by this asshole, but what could she do at this point? He just wanted a little show, and there have been times she danced with some guys when going out with her friends and that was harmless.

She took a deep breath and began shaking her ass for Charles. She put her hands on her knees and shook it all around and side to side which put a huge smile on Charles' face.

Pam did this a little while longer and turned around to pick her pants back up but as she did she saw Charles at some point pulled out his huge hard black cock and was stroking it In his hands. Pam's mouth hit the ground In shock to how big it was. She had never seen one so big, not even close.

"Not as small as Jim huh bitch? Why don't you slowly get on your knees, crawl over here with that ass in the air and suck your job back? Come on baby, do as your told, do what your soon to be boss again tells you." Pam was still in shock to how big it was that she barely even paid attention to what he said.

He pointed to the ground for his orders to be followed and a stern look on his face. Pam decided to go with it as she went to her knees like she was told and slowly crawled over to the big cock and shook her ass side to side seeing if it could get any bigger.

She took his cock in her hands and began stroking it before opening her mouth wide and starting to suck down on what she could get down in her mouth. She sucked up and down on it to his delight and licked the sides up and down.

"Ohhh yeah stick your tongue out baby, ugh that's so good." Pam listens to Charles as she stuck her tongue out as he hit it against her tongue before sticking it back in her mouth.

Pam continued to suck him down as deep as she could go.

"Can I please have my job back now?" Pam asked seeing if this was enough yet.

"Has anyone ever cum all over your face and mouth Pam?"

Pam made a gross face and shook her head in disgust as she was appalled by what he just asked her.

"Okay here is the deal. Either you suck me off and i cum all over your face or I fuck your brains out and cum all over your ass or stomach. You choose, then you get your job back."

Pam didn't know what to think to what Charles just told her. She didn't want something so slutty and gross to happen to her, I mean that is really fucked up. Pam has always had romantic sex and never even had cum touch any part of her body. However to fuck another guy would be just as bad. She didn't know what to do.

She could see he was getting impatient. She sighed and took his cock back In her mouth sucking it angrily and fast really turning him on. He lifted up her shirt and removed her bra too fondling her tits in his hands. She was going crazy sucking that cock, one of the best blow jobs he ever had.

Meanwhile, Jim just got back in the office and everyone as usual was lost in their own world. He could hear noises from Charles office though and could tell what the sound was. He finally would have some dirt on Charles and maybe could get him out of there.

He walked over and as quiet as possible opened the door enough to see Pam sucking Charles off as Pam had her hands on her tits and her ass In the sir shaking it for Charles.

Jim was shocked me couldn't move or breath and Charles could see him a Pam's head was buried in his cock and gave Jim a sarcastic wink which took the life out or him as he saw Charles do that.

"Open up slut here comes your first cumshot baby, open up for daddy." Charles came all over Pam's face and mouth as she sat there and took it enthusiastically not knowing that Jim just witnessed it as he closed the door quietly and walked away in cold shock.

"Can I have my job back now?" Pam asked.

"No. Get the fuck out before I call security."

Pam sat on the floor covered in cum and felt so used. Not even realizing that she gained nothing for what she just did and more than likely ended things with Jim that she didn't even realize.

More office stories to come

If you would like to see me recreate a scene or an episode with a twist leave me a comment letting me know which and I'll do my best to bring it to life...:)

Thanks all for reading...