The Office - Pam's Shower Spy

Story Info
Spying Pam Beesly in the shower.
949 words
3.16
28.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen.

*****

Years ago I moved in with a friend I'd known since high school, Pam Beesly, who I'd always been close with and had a bit of a crush on. She'd also found me a job in her office, and as a pretty brunette with a nice C-cup set of boobs and a tight butt, it didn't take long for it to occur to me that I wanted to see her naked.

I ordered a mini camera in the shape of a hands-free car key from the internet, and figured I'd get up extra early just before she took her routine morning shower and hit record. One morning, I did just that, hiding the cam in a plastic basket sitting at the front of the shower that had a small row of hollowed out holes in the design, and concealing it underneath other random bathroom accessories. 



I hit record, and quickly ran back to my bedroom.

Soon after, I heard her opening and closing her bedroom door and enter the bathroom. And moments later, the shower was running.

My heart was pounding in my chest, imagining her taking her clothes off and standing there under the shower.

Wet. Completely naked. Her tits and her pussy, bared for me to see.

It was a long 15 minute wait, but the bathroom door opened. Footsteps. And then her bedroom door closed behind her.

I went straight to the bathroom and rushed through my shower, taking my key cam back with me as I left.

Minutes later, I was back in my bedroom, plugging it straight into my laptop USB.

The video file was right there. It was only about 15 mins long, so I figured the batteries had ran out at some point.

Hopefully not before I saw her totally naked form, I thought.

I opened it. Hit play.

Success, it was playing.

I skipped along a few minutes until I saw out of the corner of the frame the bathroom door open, with her entering.

She leaned across the view of the camera and started the shower tap. Still with her clothes on.

Then she moved back to the right, and out of frame. I could vaguely see clothes coming off in the reflection of the shower glass.

I could barely contain myself for my excitement.

Suddenly, she stepped one foot forward in front of the camera. And then another.

Her bare tits, finally revealed to my stare.

"...Nice" I spluttered, as I took in a deep breath. She had lovely pink erect nipples and medium-sized areolas, and her breasts bobbled as she moved. Due to the angle of the camera placement, I couldn't see anything below her belly button.

She spun her back to me and entered the shower. Nice tight butt.

But I desperately wanted to see her pussy. I wanted to know how she kept her pubic hair. I wanted to see the shape of her pussy lips.

Was she shaved? I didn't think she seemed like the type.

Did she prefer to trim it into a triangle? My guess was yes.

Still her back remained turned, for what seemed like forever. And I could see there was wasn't much video play remaining.

I waited.

Surely she would need to get some hot water on her back.

Waited still.

Suddenly, she started to move.

She was turning around towards me.




My heart was pounding like crazy.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

My eyes locked straight onto her pussy as her pubic hair appeared.

"Oh my god... you're hairy..." I spluttered, again.

Though I predicted it, I was also somewhat surprised. She was very prim and proper, very smooth elsewhere, very elegant and fastidious.

I stared at her bush. I could clearly make out the shape of her pussy lips through her wispy dark brown triangle.

She reached upwards to rinse her hair, momentarily bringing my gaze back up to her tits. 



But I almost immediately brought my stare back down to her pussy, making comments to myself about how much I admired her pubic hair.

The video ended shortly afterwards as the batteries cut out.

I played the scene over and over, leering the whole time at her vagina.

My high school crush, who had never given an inch beyond "just friends".

Who I worked with at the office every day.

Who would probably freak out if I even got a brief glimpse down her cleavage.


And now here I was, staring wide-eyed at her hairy cunt.

I spied her showering a few more times while we were roommates. 

On one occasion I was able to watch her strip off her bra, cup her tits in the mirror, and then slide down her panties to reveal her bush.



On another, I watched her take off her bikini after a swim.




And eventually, I got some up-close shots of her hairy pussy. Her pussy lips were pouty and tight, with only the slightest hint of labia.

One time I watched her shave her smooth legs, which were hiked up one at a time on the edge of the bath. Not only did this give me a very clear view of her pouty little pussy lips, but I would contrast the smooth toned surface of her thighs with her high-cropped, slightly untrimmed triangle of pubic hair.

The whole time we were roommates and co-workers, I could picture her naked. Or watch her undress.

When we were out, joking around at work, and especially when she was wearing tights, I could think about her plump tits.

And her lovely full bush.