The Office- Pam's Wedding Day

Story Info
Pam gets a visitor on her big day.
1.2k words
3.94
42.5k
23
4

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was outside kicking the soccer ball around with a few kids an hour or so before his big wedding day to the love of his life, Pam. He couldn't believe he was finally going to get to marry the woman he always wanted to, and he could bet that she felt the same way too.

Meanwhile, Pam was sitting inside a classroom, very disappointed about the fact that her vail was ripped, and that the whole day so far seemed to be ruined with the number of people at her big day and Andy messing up his scrotum leaving her responsible to help him. She was about to call Jim to have him come to her so she could discuss with him how she was feeling, until she heard a knock on the door that startled her.

"Hey Pam, is everything okay?" She was surprised to see Toby standing there, as she expected that to be one of the last people that would be in front of her right now. To her, Toby was always a nice guy, pretty quiet, but she definitely thought he was those things in a cute way as she told us the day of the carnival when Andy proposed to Angela.

Toby walked inside with his eyes locked on how beautiful Pam looked as he was waiting for his answer. "Oh, hey Toby, yes I'm fine I was just going to go look for Jim and get this wedding on the road!" Pam stood up as she was getting to walk out until Toby asked if he could have just a moment to talk to her. "Toby, I don't mean to be rude, but it is my wedding day, can't this wait? Toby shook his head no, and Pam could see something was up in her eyes so she sat back down to listen.

"Pam, I'm not happy, ever since my divorce, I have felt so alone and so unwanted. However, getting to see you everyday makes me much happier and I just thought you should know that and wondered if you could do something for me." Pam was happy to know she was helping Toby feel better and assumed she knew what he wanted from her. " Sure Toby, you would like me to hook you up with one of my friends, I may be able to just do that for you."

"No Pam, that's not it." That was when Toby stood up, unbuckled his pants and pulled out his 7 inch cock holding it in his hand presenting it to Pam. She was in utter shock as Toby saw As she covered her mouth in complete disbelief from what she was seeing. "Touch it, Pam please just put it in your hand for just a moment, I need it so bad." Pam was literally lost for words.

Pam snapped back for a moment realizing it was her wedding day as she sat there in her wedding dress and knew someone could walk in at any moment. "Toby, this is my wedding day, how dare you do this now of all moments, you are pulling this shit now of all times?!" Pam continued to sit there as Toby gripped his cock. "Pam, I know this is crazy, but I have had thoughts of leaving or even worse from being so depressed and you can save me right now, please." Pam thought this was insane but saw how Toby wanted this so bad and realized he wasn't going anywhere and she felt that he wasn't going to let her leave either.

He walked up to arm's reach for Pam to take his cock in her hand. She shook her head in disbelief for what she was about to do, as she reached her hand out and took Toby's cock in her hand. Toby smiled from ear to ear as he finally felt His cock Pam's hand, the woman he secretly has wanted for Soooo long. Pam couldn't believe what she was doing, as she looked up at Toby seeing if he was satisfied enough to let go, but his hand over her hand stroking it faster suggested otherwise.

Pam knew this was crazy, but it became even crazier as Toby took his hand and began to feel her breasts over her wedding dress. He had dreamed about touching these for so long and now he was doing it. Pam wanted to stop him but was stroking his dick and didn't know what to say, which Toby took as a approval to keep going as he now pulled down the top of her dress covering those perfect breasts which Toby could now see and touch as they were even better than he imagined.

Toby lifted Pam up and got chest level and began sucking on her tits, going back and forth from one fit to the other. Pam couldn't believe what was happening, here she is in her wedding dress minutes from marrying Jim and getting her tits sucked on by Toby. However, as she was thinking that, he continued to suck on then and she began to moan quietly as it felt really good at how passionately and aggressively Toby was sucking on her big tits.

The sound of Pam beginning to moan got Toby feeling quite courageous as he now stood up and began pushing down on Pam's shoulders to get her to head to her knees. At first Pam was fighting it, not wanting to go that far, but Toby was too strong and she fell to her knees which is when Toby grabbed his dick and put it right into Pam's mouth. He grabbed the back of her head as well, and looked down at Pam Beasley, soon to be Mrs. Jim halpert sucking his dick so fucking good.

Pam couldn't resist anymore, as she really liked how aggressive and how badly Toby wanted her. There she was, tits hanging out and cock in her mouth letting Toby control just how fast his cock went in and out of her mouth. She was locking eyes with Toby as she continued to suck his dick quite fast.

Toby knew this was going to be short, and was getting ready to cum as the woman of his dreams was sucking his dick. "I'm gonna fucking Cum!" As Pam heard that she wanted to get clear as no one ever came on her face before, since she found it repulsing, but Toby fought her and still held the back of her head and it was too late as Toby now was cumming all over Pam's face and into her mouth as well.

At this point, all that excitement and adrenaline Pam felt, was gone. She now saw herself on her knees, tits out, and cum all over face after sucking off another guy on her wedding day. Toby didn't know what to say either, and saw Pam's distress and anger, and just thought it best to leave. How could Pam to go out there and face Jim now, and furthermore how could she ever to back to work and face Toby and hold this guilt for the rest of her life??

End of part 1

To be continued.....