The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Pam's return to work after the honeymoon has her worried.
1.2k words
3.89
29.4k
9
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam walked in with Jim holding hands as she made her way to her desk for the first time as a married woman. Jim couldn't be any happier as you could see it in his eyes and smile, but Pam's smiles were hiding the way that she felt today. This was the first time she was going to see Toby since what happened on her wedding day and she had no idea what to expect.

She felt she made the right decision cleaning herself up and still getting married to Jim that day because she wasn't going to let one act of weakness ruin everything they had ever waited for, but she didn't know what to expect from Toby. There he was, entering the office and walking right up to Pam's desk. Her heart was beating so fast as she had no idea what was coming.

"Good morning Pam, how was the honeymoon?" She was a bit shocked that he asked her about it, but she naturally responded and told him how wonderful it was, and after he listened to what she had to say about it, he headed to his desk congratulating Jim on the way.

Everything seemed to be going fine, Pam was on her way back from lunch that she went to alone, as Jim was with Michael on a really busy work lunch his first day back from the honeymoon. On her way back in, Toby was by a maintenance door asking Pam quickly to hurry in there. The way he made it sound was very urgent or as if something was wrong, so she headed over there wondering exactly what was in there or what was going wrong, but when she got in there, it was empty as Toby shut the door behind them.

Pam now knew what was going on, as he won her over with kindness earlier and now caught her off guard making her believe help was needed to get her alone in her. As Pam headed to go back out, Toby blocked it with his body and Pam was not happy about it. "Look, Toby I am only going to tell you this once, I am married, I love Jim, what happened the other day was out of pity, and nothing else, now move out of the way and let me do my job." Toby could see her anger and how furious she was, but had a mission on his mind.

"Look, I know what happened was wrong, but I still have something left I need to do. You see, you had that dress on the other day and although those tits are perfect, I am an ass man, and I need to see that ass before I can leave you alone." Pam was used to getting compliments on her ass, when she went out with he girls, guys would say things to her all the time, and Roy was into it just as much as Jim is now."

However, this wasn't Jim, and she wasn't going to give in to Toby this time. " Absolutely not! I am done with you Toby and have no idea what has gotten into you, but deal with it on your own or see a shrink I don't care, just move!" All Toby could think of while she was talking though was grabbing that perfect ass in his hands just once, and he just had to have it.

"I'm not asking you to do anything here, all I want to do is touch it once, and then I'll leave you alone, it's nothing as bad as what we have already done, just one time Pam, please, and I'll go, I promise." Pam knew Toby was putting her in situations where the clock was ticking. First he caught her minutes before the wedding so she just went with it to not get caught, now minutes before she has to get back to her desk here he is again.

For as much as she hated him right now, he had a point. It wasn't as bad as what happened before, and she would never tell Jim, but a few guys have grabbed her ass at bars before, and it didn't bother or upset her as much as it maybe should have. Once again, she was going to give in.

She took a deep breath and turned around for her ass to face Toby. And there it was, the ass that he had stared at so many times unnoticed, now there just for him to see and to grab after all this time. He knelt down to where her ass was now at his eye level, and he was getting ready to finally touch her perfect ass.

Pam stood there ass out waiting for Toby to just grab her ass already, when she noticed his hands grabbing around to her pants button and zipper. "What the Fuck do you think you are doing?!" Toby fought off the exchange of hands that he let Pam Win for a brief second. "You said I could touch your ass, not your pants, that is what I meant and we are here, let's just do it quick, we don't have much time then I'll leave you alone."

Pam couldn't believe this was happening to her again by Toby and as she was arguing with her thoughts Toby took that tome to unbutton and unzipped her pants. He began to pull her pants down nice and slow taking advantage of each second that passed as her ass became more and more revealing. Finally, there she was standing, in red panties, her ass right in his face.

He was amazed by how perfect that ass was, and wasted no more time by pulling those panties down as now her bare perfect ass was now right there for the taking. Pam was taking a deep breath as if to get this show on the road and Toby responded by grabbing both hands on that ass and squeezing down on it. He even surprised Pam and caught her off guard when he spanked it lightly which caused her to moan and jump a little.

Toby couldn't take it anymore and finally stood up and unzipped his pants and pulls his dick through his boxers and before Pam could respond and caught up to what he was doing, it was too late as Toby inserted himself in her. At first, Pam was fighting it, but Toby was fucking her so hard and passionately that it felt wayy too good for Pam to ignore and now moved her ass in speed with Toby's thrusts.

Toby had his hands on her hips thrusting himself into her and Pam had both hands on her mouth trying hard to cover up her moans as much as she could. Toby couldn't believe he was fucking the woman of his dreams, a married woman now, how fucking incredible. Cocky halpert wouldn't feel so cocky right now if he saw what his little wife was doing Toby right now.

Pam's moans couldn't be contained by her hands as she hoped no one was walking by, and Toby was going even faster and faster until finally he came all over Pam's perfect ass. Pam began to take deep breaths after it was over, and once again had that feeling of shame. Toby walked out after setting himself back up, and closed the door behind him leaving naked Pam with her thoughts wondering if she could contain even more secrets from Jim now and if she could find a way to end Toby's reign over her and find a way to look herself in the mirror ever again?

End of part 2

To be continued