The Office Party and a Dare

Story Info
F/M / Bondage / Forced orgasm / Cross dressing.
4.9k words
25k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EGuzman
EGuzman
38 Followers

All the names and events have been changed to protect the guilty.

*****

My sexy/milfy/older/divorced/ BBW Beth and I have been secretly dating each other for 17 years now.

She's 11 years older than I am, 5ft tall, blue eyes, olive color skin since her of Italian descent. Sports short dirty blonde hair in a bob hair style, weighs 180lbs and has a size 42D rack on her with an ass to match. Not to mention a hell of a sex drive for a woman in her mid-50s.

Me. Well I'm 5'4", with green eyes, dark skin since I'm Latin. I have jet black hair, weight 245 and have an 8.5in long, 2in thick uncircumcised cock that keeps her very happy.

Everybody at the office thinks we are just good friends. It helps we work in two separate departments as well. She's in sales and I'm in technology and travel quite often.

It was after her divorce was final, while helping her move to a new place 17 years ago. That we fucked for the first time and started going out together.

A few years ago we went to our office Christmas party with a few other co-workers. Since I was the designated driver for our group I didn't drink that night. But she ended up getting a bit drunk and started to flirt with a few of the guys at the party. She knew that would sort of tick me off but I couldn't say anything in public.

We got home afterwards I proceeded to punish her for leaving all those guys she flirted with, with a bad case of blue balls.

Soon as we got home, she went straight to the bathroom. That gave me the chance to grab the pair of soft handcuffs from our "toy" drawer. I also took a little "blue" helper without her realizing it. Soon as she walked into our room I cuffed her hands. Walked her over to the wall, secured them over her head on one of the wall hooks I had setup for this purpose.

"You were such a cock tease tonight! I can't fucking believe you acted like that! I told her in an angry tone.

"I was not being a fucking cock tease. I was being friendly." She answered back in a playful tone.

"Trust me. You weren't. Now all those guys will want to ask you out and think you will spread your legs open for them." I answered back angrily.

"What the fuck. i was not being a cock tease! fuck!" She angrily responds.

I had already planned on a bondage session that night for us. So I had placed some items out on the shelf next to her. Since she was drunk, she didn't notice what they were. Not to mention only light in the room was from the night light. So she didn't notice me grab the blind fold off the shelf.

"You were. Don't lie." As I pressed my body against hers. Then she wrapped one of her legs around me.

"I wasn't being a cock tease. I promise you." She whispers with the smell of alcohol on her breath.

Then I placed the blind fold over her eyes.

"You may think you weren't being a cock tease. But you were. Thank gawd you didn't wear one of your other skirts that come only above your knee. Otherwise you would have been much more than a cock tease." As I slowly untangle myself from her leg. Then reach over and grab the ball gag.

She starts to yell out "i was not a.. mmmmffff!!"

As I shove the ball gag in her mouth. Then I secure it tightly behind her head.

"You know. I'm going to take off this very pretty skirt you wore tonight and sexy panties. Then put the one you should have worn tonight instead, cock tease!!"

"mmmmmmfffffmmfffff!! Is the only sound coming out of her ball gagged mouth.

I walk over to the dresser and dig out her really short blue mini skirt. I call it the "fuck me" mini skirt as it barely comes down to the bottom round sexy ass cheeks. I bought as a bit of a joke for her at a discount store. When I saw it, it reminded me of one a stripper or street walker would wear. I figured I'd have Beth wear for me at home only.

I walk back up to her set the mini skirt down and press my body against hers. Now she can feel my hard on and she starts to grind her body against mine."

I whisper in her ear. "Cock tease."

She lets out a loud "no!" which I make out thru the ball gag.

"No? We'll see about that."

I slide my hands around her wide, curvaceous, hips and down to her ass. Then I give her a gentle swat on her ass.

"Ow" she mews.

I start to fondle her ass now with both my hands. To which she responds by moving her ass and hips like a stripper would.

Beth loves to have me fondle her ass all the time. It's her hot spot. She especially gets turned on when I do it in public. It gets her off when we are in a crowd and I press my hand against her ass or I accidently bump her.

My personal favorite is when we are at work and ride the elevator when it's full of people. We'll stand in the back and shell let me pin her in one the back corners. From there I'll slide my hand all over her round, curvaceous ass. If I'm really horny, I'll try to slip my hand in between her asscheeks.

After a few minutes of playing with her ass, I unzip her skirt and slowly start to push it down from her hips. As it falls to the floor it reveals the black lace boy short panty and thigh highs she had on. I start to fondle her ass over her lacy panties and press my hard cock against her body.

She begins to moan softly thru the ball gag. With a small stream of drool starting to form at the corners of her gag. Her ass seems to now have a mind of its own as it starts to move and roll in my hands.

Then I suddenly pull away from her.

"mmmmmm! mmmmm! mmmm! mmm!" Is all that comes out from her mouth thru the ball bag.

I don't respond. Instead I kneel down in front of her. I put my face right in front of her crotch. I resist the temptation to bury my face in it. I grab the mini skirt in one hand, one of her ankles with the other then lift it and place it inside the mini skirt.

"wmmmmm?!?" Is the sound she makes.

I still don't say word. Except repeat the same with her other ankle. Then I slide the skirt up and zip it close.

"This is what you should have worn tonight with the way you acted." I tell her.

This time she doesn't answer me.

"You okay?"

"Mmm huh."

"Good."

"I'm not done with you.. yet"

I start to slide my hand up the front of her leg. As I get closer to the top, I move it the inside her thigh."

Again she lets out a soft long moan.

I reach the top of her crotch and press my hand against it. I could feel thru the panties that she had shaved herself. Her body heat is pouring out from it. She's now pushing against my hand.

"What was that about not being a cock tease? You shaved down below, didn't you? While you showered getting ready tonight? Don't say you didn't."

"No" I make out thru the ball gag.

"No? Well a cock tease would shave her pussy before going out.

"no!" She moans out again.

"You are a cock tease. Now you're going to find out what I do to cock teases."

I pull away from her again.

I walk back over to our toy chest again. This time I pull out another set of soft cuffs, a pair of shoestrings, an anal vibrator, some lube, and two sets of dual vibrating eggs.

Quietly, I set the lube and sex toys on the shelf next to her.

Beth only got us into bondage out of curiosity because of the best seller book she and 50 million other women read a few years earlier. I also read them along with her so we could talk about them. But we ended up fucking instead of talking about them 99% of the time.

When she did ask me to tie her up it didn't come as a much of a surprise. At that point I started buying bondage gear for us.

My cock is steel hard by now as I stand there looking at Beth all tied up and dressed in her fuck me skirt.

I take the other two soft cuffs and tie the long shoe laces to the D-rings on the cuffs. I stood back in front of Beth, this time I felt up her 42D tit with my hand through, her blouse and bra.

She had worn a very black sheer blouse that flowed over her upper body. Underneath that she had on a front closure, low cut, and push up bra. It pushed her 42D rack up and out that accented her cleavage. When we left for the night she had it buttoned it But during the party she had popped open three buttons and was showing her cleavage off.

Needless to say there were quite a few women pissed at her, their dates, boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands or wives, for staring at her rack and cleavage.

I don't make a sound as I kneel in front of her and take one of the soft cuffs and place it around her ankle. Taking care the shoelaces don't touch her.

"mmmmmm" Is all she can say as drool started to run down her mouth and on to her blouse.

I repeat the process on her other ankle with the other soft cuff and shoe lace. But what she didn't notice was I had placed the shoelaces over the boat cleats I installed along the bottom wall running boards. I had carefully measured the distance between them for what I had in mind.

I had planned to show Beth the boat cleats; instead I figured I'd introduce her to them in a very unexpected manner.

I bought the boat cleats at a local sporting goods store on a moment of inspiration. They had four pack on sale on sale for $6. These "cleats" are used to secure boats to docks by winding the rope in a figure eight around it. When the boat pulls on the rope it just gets tighter around the cleat and won't let go. Plus it's very easy and quick to release the rope when needed. No need to deal with messy locks or knots when in our bondage sessions.

I start to run my hands up and down her hose covered legs now. I run them down the front, the around her calf and slide them up her thighs; stopping when I get to the top of the thigh high. I slide them back around to the front to the inside of her meaty thighs. Then slowly begin to run them up towards her pussy.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" was all she said. While she moved her body with the pleasure she was feeling.

She spread her legs further apart so I could easily access her pussy with my hands and fingers.

As my hands came within a few inches of her pussy, I pulled them away.

"mmmmmm!" Again she moaned with displeasure this time.

I reached over and pulled hard on the shoestrings, which forced her legs to spread open suddenly. This also caused her fuck me skirt up and around her waist. So now the lower half of her body was exposed to me.

"ffffffuuuuuuuuqqqqqqq!! She yelled thru the ball gag. "wah d fuuuuuuqqqqq!!

With a shoelace in each hand I quickly wrapped them around the boat cleats in a figure 8 knot. Once I'm done, she can't close her legs. No matter how hard she tugs on the laces they won't give.

My cock is now throbbing and I feel it starting to get my boxers wet with pre-cum.

"Well" I said as I slowly stood up. "Like I told you when we got home, you were a cock tease. This is how all the guys you left with blue balls not to mention a few of the office lesbians want to see you. But I get to see you like this."

"fuq u!! "im not a lezbo eder!" She yells out.

"Oh but I will fuck you. I'm glad you aren't a lezbo either. Now it's time for you to feel how you made those poor guys feel tonight."

I slipped my left hand in between her legs and pressed it against her lace panty covered pussy.

"oooooooooo" she moans. She can't move her ass around like before as her legs are secured from her ankles to the boat cleats.

"This is where all those cocks wanted to be." As I slowly and gently start to slide my hand across the panties covering her pussy.

"Not to mention those lesbian mouths and tongues."

Beth started to breathe heavily which made her cleavage and rack move up and down.

She let out another long low sexual moan as I continued to gently just slide my hand across her panties.

Then I felt it. She started to get her panties wet. I pulled her panties aside and started to run my finger across her pussy lips.

I felt her start to soak my fingers with the sweet honey that leaked from her pussy. Then I very gently touched her swollen clit and held my finger against it.

She instantly arched her back, as she let out the lustful moan. In our years together I've cum to learn that's the sound she makes when she's turned on and ready to fuck.

She tried to press her clit against my finger. But couldn't no matter how hard she tried. Now the lustful moan turned into one of sexual frustration. All the time more and more honey ran out of her pussy on to my fingers, hand and her panties. At this point since she was so wet I could step up the intensity.

"That's how you made those cocks and pussies at the party feeling tonight. Now I'm going to make you feel what blue balls are like.

With my right hand I grabbed a set of the dual vibrating eggs off the shelf. I started to slowly kneel in front of her again so I'm looking at her pussy.

I pulled her panties further aside and I start to lick her soaking pussy with my tongue.

This time she lets out a lustful "fuq".

I licked her pussy for just a few seconds, just enough to get her even wetter. Then I give her the next surprise.

I quickly shoved one egg in her wet pussy as far up as I could followed by the other one.

"I love it when you are this wet. Now for how blue balls feel like, cock tease." I turned the eggs on at quarter speed.

"mmmmm" "mmmmm" "mmm" Is all she can say now as the vibrating eggs thrash inside her soaking wet pussy. I shoved the control into the top of her thigh hi making sure the speed dial was accessible.

As began I unbutton her blouse, I'm admiring her black lacy, low cut, push up, front snap bra. The way it shoves her 42D rack up and together, showing off her deep cleavage. I started to run my tongue, slowly up and down her cleavage, like licking a popsicle. Her groans and moans are now louder as she tried to move and press her body against mine.

I take her bra covered right tit in my hand and start to tease it. I'm rolling it, kneading it like dough. I felt her hard nipple pushing against the bra. Then I start to do the same to her left tit.

She was moving her body like a stripper on a pole at this point. So it was time to add the next touch to her punishment. I grabbed the second set of vibrating eggs off the shelf and rolled them in her drool. I shoved an egg in each cup and made sure they were pressing against her hard nipples.

Then I turned them on at half speed. I placed the control under her bra strap.

Now she is just shaking. She's no longer moving around like a stripper.

"fuq! fuq! fuq!" Is all she could now say over and over again thru the ball gag.

"No fun is it to have blue balls is it babes? I think I'm going to go watch a porno in the living room. Have fun not being able to cum, cock tease" I tell her.

"nooooooooooooo!" She moans out.

"No? Well I suppose I can ramp it up."

I grab both the lube and anal vibrator off the shelf. I covered it with a nice layer so it will slide in easily up her ass.

"WA?"

I pressed my body against her and ran my hands across her ample, round ass cheeks covered in her sexy panties.

"fuq me. please." She said.

"I'll fuck you until you are begging me to stop."

I pull my cock out and press it against her body. And run it over her panty cover pube. I pull my foreskin back and exposed my thick cock head. Now she could feel it as I ran it over her pubes again. The sensation of the lace against it almost made me cum.

"I'm going to fuck all your cock tease holes with this rod tonight. I'm going to fill every one up with lots of hot cum just how you like it."

"That's what you like and want isn't it?" I ask her.

"yezz!" She groans back.

With that I reached inside her panties and grabbed her ass cheek in my hand and spread it open.

"I think you need something else." I whispered in her ear.

She doesn't answer me.

I take the anal vibrator in my other hand and press the tip against her puckered asshole.

"Relax or this will hurt."

"Nooooo. plz nooo. plz can I cum"

"Last chance. Relax or it will hurt."

"ok"

I felt her relax her tight asshole.

"Up and in" I tell her as I shove the anal-t vibrator up her ass. Since it has a ball type ending it will stay in place and not fall out.

"mmm. mmm. mmmm." as all she could now say as I slid it in.

I felt the bottom of the ball go up her ass. So the ass vib was in place finally. Now my cock is ready to explode from the sight of my Beth cuffed and every hole stuffed.

"Okay babes. Hope you are ready. And you better not cum!"

"plz nooooo!!" As she knew what was going to happen.

I turned the ass vib on and set it at full speed. I took that control and placed it in her other thigh hi top.

I slid my hand across her body and down to the control of the vibrating eggs her pussy, then turned them up to full.

"nooooooooooo!! muuuuuurrrr!!" plzz!!"

With that I turned the vibrators in her bra also to full.

Beth's body is now fighting to get loose from her ties. She was trying to find a way, a position that would let her cum.

I waited and watched her struggle for relief only a for a few minutes as I very slowly stroked my cock. Being careful not to cum myself. Then reached in between her soaking pussy, grabbed the cord to one of the vib eggs in her pussy and slowly pulled it out. When I did, she soaked my hand and pussy with her juice. In slipped two fingers in her gushing pussy and pulled the other vibrating egg down and pressed it against her g-spot.

"You can cum now cock tease!"

I took the vib I just pulled out of her pussy and pressed it against her swollen, throbbing clit.

A second or two later she exploded with a massive orgasm.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" She screamed thru the gag.

Her pussy exploded like never before. She soaked not only my hand, but my arm, her panties, thigh highs and carpet as well.

I held the vibrators against her clit and g-spot.

"I know you aren't finished cumming cock tease. So keep cumming."

Her body gave in and she started to have one orgasm after another. The whole time she just let out a low lustful moan as she just shook form the orgasms racking her body.

After a few minutes she snapped her fingers. It was her sign she had enough. I dropped the egg in my hand, pulled out the one in her pussy, and then grabbed the control from her thigh high and turn them off. I did the same for the ones in her bra but left the one in her ass going.

I quickly release her ankles from the cuffs and pull her arms down from over her head. She just places them over and around my shoulders. Now I place my arms around her waist.

"You think you can walk over to the bed like this?"

She just shakes her head yes.

It's only a few steps to our bed. But after how hard and how many orgasms she's had it's difficult for her to walk without help. I help her over and set her down on the bed face down.

I slid my hands up her sexy legs and pull off her thigh highs. I noticed the top of each one was soaking wet as I set them down next to her.

Then for the grand prize. I slowly pulled down her soaking wet panties making sure to leave the anal vibe in place still buzzing at full speed. Her panties felt as if they had just cum out the washing machine they were that wet. I could smell her musky sex scent on them and set them on top her thigh highs.

I reach up and finally take off her blindfold and then the ball gag from her mouth. But her wrists are still cuffed together.

I sat down next to her and start to play with her panties and thigh highs. She turned her head over to look at me. When she opened her eyes, they were glassy and she had a dreamy look on her face. She noticed me playing with her underwear.

She whispered "I dare you to put them. My panties and thigh highs"

"Oh, really? They probably won't fit me."

"Yeah, they'll fit you. I dare you to put them on. I know you won't do it. If you do I'll give you a special treat."

EGuzman
EGuzman
38 Followers
12