The Office Party Conclusion

Story Info
The office staff gets hot.
776 words
3.65
18k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a restful sleep, I woke early morning, you where still sleeping, I headed naked towards the shower, whilst waiting for the shower to warm up, I began to clean my teeth bending over the sink.

Then something startled me, I felt something brush against my skin, startled I straighten up, to see you behind me, with a huge boner, I smiled and bend back again and carried on cleaning my teeth, you lean over me, you stop me, and move my face towards you, and start to give kiss me, tasting my frothy mint mouth. Whilst the whole time I can feel you're cocks probing at me. The steam from the shower is beginning to steam up the room.

Your beginning to turn me on, seeing you in the mirror behind me, and feeling you up against me, teeth cleaning, is way out of my mind now, your hand holds me round my waist, and your fingers stretch down towards my clit. My hands are resting on the mirror, supporting me and watching you, your other hand is grabbing on butt trying to spread my cheeks, your cock is beginning to bang against me, you grab it, and ram it inside me, you watch my expression in the mirror, once inside me, your hands are on my waist and we are both looking at each other in the mirror, you are thrusting me with such an intense urgency, and its turning me on watching you watch me. The steam from the shower is warming the whole room up, moisture fills the room and water trickles down the mirror, your fucking me really hard, its not long before your facial expressions start to change and I can see you're about to cum, after a few more passionate thrusts you cum, ease off you pull out of me and kiss me and lick my back.

I step into the shower, waters runs over my hair and down my body, you join me, water running over our faces your kissing and caressing my breasts, moving further down, lifting one of my legs over your shoulder and resting it on the bath edge, your tongue goes deep inside my pussy, your so in control of me this morning, your licking my pussy, likes its never been licked before, holding the shower rail for support, I am totally in your control, I can feel your tongue deep inside me, flicking around my clit, moaning hard, my hand rests on your head pushing you deeper inside me, water is running down my body, licking my lips I feel the water against me, your sucking hard on my clit, teasing and biting me, until you know I cant take much more and you bring me off with an intense orgasm. The feeling of water running down me, you buried deep in my clit, and you in control, was a real turn on for me. Cum oozes out my pussy, you're lapping up my juices, until I can't take you licking my clit no more. You stand back up, face me and kiss me hard, whilst water is still running over us.

We stay in the shower for a bit longer, then return to the bedroom, drink some coffee and eat a croissant naked on the bed.

After a while, you see the time, and say that you have to leave, your shift will start soon. You kiss me goodbye and head off out the room.

Meanwhile, I rest on the bed and think of the nights adventures, longing for you again, I drift off to sleep, to be woken by a call, it was my boss summoning to his office.

I dress and go immediately to see my boss, my mind is of a whirl of what the issue is, seeing him, I know instantly that there is a problem, his face is sheer anger, after a few moments of listening to him bellow at me, I find out that there was cameras in office last night, and my adventure was captured. He tells me I brought the company into disruptive and sacks me instantly.

I gather my belongings from my office, and I'm escorted from the building, embarrassment, shock and horror sweeps over me.

I've not seen or heard from the IT guy since, and I don't know how to contact him, he was also sacked. When I drive past that particular hotel, I think of room 38 and smile at my adventures that night, maybe one day in the future I'll see him again who knows, but I do know that I certainly didn't mind loosing my job over him.