The Office Party Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I hated myself for saying it, I had to reply "I'd love to but Kristen had me on the verge just then, I don't know how much longer I can last."

To my surprise she smiled sweetly and said "that's okay, I saw you fucking her, and I know how tight that little pussy is. Let's just go slow, maybe we can finish things off another time."

I couldn't believe my luck and as she turned sideways to lay down on the sofa, I briefly thought about how she would know how tight Kristen's pussy was. I positioned myself over her and she clasped her arms around my back as I pushed my cock down into her gorgeous pussy and groaned. Melissa wasn't quite as tight as Kristen but she wasn't far off and for a second it puzzled me how such promiscuous girls could have such tight pussies but I tried to push that thought from my mind so that I could keep my orgasm at bay. I managed to do that for a couple of minutes before the feeling of her pussy along with the sight of her perfect breasts and gorgeous face had me ready to blow.

I told her that I was ready to cum and she grasped my hips, prompting me to slow my thrusting and said "will you do something for me?" I was buried nearly all the way inside her and felt like my dick would erupt if I moved an inch so I just smiled and curiously replied "sure."

Melissa smiled back and moaned "I want you to put the tip of your cock inside my arse and cum." I nearly lost my load just from hearing her say that so I had to stay still for a few seconds before I managed to pull out and recover for a second while she quickly flipped over onto her knees. She looked back at me and gasped "go on, I'm ready" and I lined my cock up with her tight little arsehole.

I pushed forward, just slipping the first inch inside her and immediately felt the cum rushing up from my balls so I grabbed my shaft and wanked it while my cum began to spray into her arse. Melissa groaned and gripped the arm of the sofa as she cooed "oh yes that's it baby, fill my arse up." I made sure I had emptied every last drop in her before carefully pulling out so she could roll back over and as we lay there recovering, Melissa said "that was great, maybe you and I can get together sometime and I can get you inside my arse properly."

After a minute or so, Melissa got up and I watched her sexy arse walk away from me, then as she left the room, I looked around to watch the end of the action that was still going on. I watched Sam take another load inside her from the guy she was riding, and Milo fucked the auburn haired girl from behind until he pulled out and shot his cum all the way up her back. I didn't see much of what Jane was doing but she took several loads of cum on her face while she frantically fingered herself; she seemed insatiable.

After the orgy, the party continued for a while until some of the guests left and some found places to sleep. It was a big house and Sam had found a bed for she and I to share. We slept together and in the morning, I was woken by the sound of moaning and grunting, and the feeling of the bed moving a little. As I opened my eyes, I saw Sam bent over the end of the bed and Jack, one of the guys I met last night, knelt behind her fucking her doggy style. Then as I looked to my left, I saw Chloe kneeling next to me with her legs spread wide, watching them intently while she masturbated.

Sam managed to grunt out a 'good morning' as Jack was slamming into her and Chloe looked over and said "oh hey sexy, we thought you'd never wake up." To be honest, even after last night I was pretty shocked at this situation but my cock was getting hard already; Chloe was stunning and I was desperate to get inside her. I pulled the covers off me and threw them to the floor while Chloe kept one hand on her pussy and reached the other over to stroke my stiffening cock. Since she was obviously horny, I decided to be bold and got up on my knees, firmly pulling Chloe's hips out from under her.

She yelped, and then as she propped herself up in a doggy style position, she looked back at me smiling and said "ooh I like a guy who knows what he wants."

I lined my cock up with her pussy and she groaned loudly as I pushed forward and my cock slipped inside her. Her pussy felt amazing and she immediately began pushing her hips back against mine as I sped up my thrusts. I can't even describe how sexy it was fucking a gorgeous blonde while watching Sam take it from behind just a few feet away, and I was worried that I wouldn't last long but fortunately Chloe was already nearing her orgasm. She must have got herself most of the way there before I woke up because it wasn't long before she was slamming her hips back against mine and screaming at me not to stop.

The sight of her cumming must have been too much for Jack and we watched as he pulled out of Sam and shot a load of cum all over her sexy arse. It wasn't long after that I announced I was close and Chloe moaned, "it's okay, you can do it inside me, I want you to cum in me." I thrust into her a couple more times and then buried myself deep and began to shoot my cum into her body as she dropped her head down on to the bed and moaned.

Even after waking up to that, I was still somehow surprised when we dressed and went downstairs, and I saw Melissa walking around in just a strappy top and a thong. She caught me staring at the gorgeous arse I had filled with cum the night before and she just smiled as she sauntered over to me and said "I enjoyed last night baby, I'm looking forward to our follow up." Almost in a daze, I took her phone number and left to drive Sam home thinking how bizarre it was that I almost didn't go to the Christmas party.

12