The Office S3E23: Pam's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhilarated by the whole situation she pulled them out and almost without thinking added a third. This caused Karen to moan in support. She did the same as with the other fingers and slowly got Karen used to the sensation before started to fuck her with all three.

Karen was rocking her hips back and forth to meet the fingers and roughly playing with her tits through her shirt. Pam noticed her arousal and picked up speed until she was full on finger fucking her and she could tell Karen was loving it. She increased the speed of her tongue and mouth to keep in line with her fingers.

Pam's three fingers that were now slamming into Karen's cunt and she continued to munch of her pussy and suck on her clit. This was enough for Karen and she came again. "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!" She screamed as both hands shot down to brace herself on Pam's head. Doing so shoved her head further in

Pam emboldened by getting another orgasm out of here brought her fingers out and slowly moved them upwards until they were right in front of Karen's face. She pushed them forward until Karen by second nature took them fully into her mouth. Her other hand roughly grabbed one of Karen's breasts and she continued munching away.

As her orgasm subsided Karen's body was still quivering. The hand slowly pulled out of her mouth and Pam braced it on Karen's leg. Karen grasped Pam's head with both of her hands and slowly pulled her up. She once again passionately kissed her, now both of their mouths mixing juices from each of them.

Karen slowly pulled them both to a standing position and then swiveled Pam to be facing the door. She gave her a few small pats on the ass. She then threateningly whispered into her ear, "I don't want to see you ever sniffing around Jim again, ok slut?" Pam nodded meekly and sauntered off back into the office.

She sat down at her receptionist deck and did a quick look at Jim who gave her a typical confused Jim face back. She looked away as Karen walked back into the main room, a bit more pep in her step. Karen glared at Pam before giving Jim her best innocent smile.

12