The Office S6E4: Pam's Sister

Story Info
Pam learns how her sister really feels.
8.6k words
4.8
26.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in the TV show The Office. This story focuses on the characters Pam and Penny Beesly. Penny's backstory is created for this story. For this story Pam isn't pregnant. Penny is played by Anna Camp.

This story contains incest, cheating, and a bride on the day before her wedding. If these offend you I would suggest reading something else.

The set up for these stories may be ridiculous, so if super realism is your thing, I apologize.

Thank you BDD for editing and support.

*

Earlier in the day, a minor mix-up had caused Penny Beesly, Pam's sister, some unneeded grief and got her yelled at. Unbeknownst to Pam who had brushed the incident off almost as soon as it was over, her sister hadn't taken it as lightly. This was the final straw for her, as she felt Pam's carefree and quiet nature would often lead to other's taking the brunt of her mistakes. Penny had been resenting her older sister, secretly of course, since they were kids. It had only grown over time, and now dealing with her sister getting married, and being her maid of honor, was all too much for Penny.

Beside her anger at her sister, Penny had been suppressing some feelings far more primal. A carnal lust, so taboo in nature that Penny refused to acknowledge it even existed. Both feelings were working together tonight in ways Penny didn't foresee or plan on, but she was no longer capable of holding them back. She simply let the feelings consume and control her, and she had to admit it felt good.

A plan was already forming in the back of her mind and her feet seemed to be moving on their own accord, putting the plan into action. She went into the hotel bar and scanned it, searching for a fairly particular type of guy. After scanning the room and chatting to a few of the guys there, looking for specific 'qualities' she found her guy and phone numbers were exchanged. He wouldn't be needed right away, but Penny was already relishing the thought of what he would be doing later.

She went up to Pam's room, planning in her head along the way. She arrived and knocked on the door, not too hard, not wanting to tip Pam off that anything was not right, not just yet. Pam opened the door, a smile on her face at seeing her sister. Penny entered and subtly scanned the room, noting that no one else was there and Pam's wedding dress was hanging in the room. Both of these were integral to her plan. Penny leaned back against the door surreptitiously locking it behind her, not wanting any interruptions.

Penny scanned Pam up and down, taking it all in once more before she carried out her ideas. For the rehearsal Pam had dressed in a conservative purple dress to hide her rather voluptuous body. That said it was quite tight fitting, and her impressive breasts and ass were clearly straining to pop out of it. It was low-cut enough to be sexy, but not enough to be too scandalous to her family.

Her shoulder length brown hair was parted just enough to let everyone see her pretty face. Her body was on display and even the day before her wedding she still tingled with excitement at the thought of men and women lusting after her. Pam was happy to see her sister; even as last second wedding thoughts were racing through her brain.

Penny on the other hand, asjustthe maid of honor got to dress a bit more provocatively. She had on an extremely tight black dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her pert breasts and supple ass. Her athletic, petite body was often overshadowed by her sister's jutting assets, something Pam never seemed to care about. Her flowing blonde hair was often complimented along with her extremely pretty face and sparkling eyes. Still she felt neglected, mistreated, and ignored by her older sister, and others, when she was with Pam. This was the first time Penny was meeting Pam's coworkers and her friends. Penny had rarely seen her sister since Pam moved out of the house, alone or even with just her fiancé. Penny felt shunned by Pam who had never seemed to notice, even slightly.

Now was her chance to avenge all of that. She moved forward with confidence, something she had lacked around Pam for years. Now with her mind made up and her plan in place she no longer felt overshadowed and finally felt in control.

"You really made me look stupid out there, like always. And I bet you brushed it off as soon as it happened, like you always do. So fucking typical of you Pam." Penny burst out, knowing she had to go at Pam hard and quick if she wanted everything to go as planned. Her sister buckled under pressure and confrontation, but Penny had been too forgiving until this point.

"...what?" Pam stuttered, not understanding at all where this was coming from. The look in her sister's eyes scared her though, so she didn't want to say much. She backed up slightly, her legs bumping against the bed startling her, but she couldn't take her eyes off her sister who seemed incensed about something.

"Don't pull the innocent girl act with me. I'm not buying it anymore, or putting up with your shit!" Penny said raising her voice, knowing this also generally led to her sister cowering even more.

"My whole life I lived in your shadow, dealing with whatever mess you left behind and you never seem to care about anything but yourself," Penny continued this time she moved up to Pam and shoved her slightly, another thing Pam could not deal with. Pam slowly rocked back towards the bed before barely steadying herself simply staring at her little sister yelling at her the day before her wedding.

Pam's eyes were welling up. She didn't know what she did, or that her sister had been harboring feelings like this for so long. Plus this was already an emotional time for her, marrying the man she loved tomorrow and now her sister was yelling at her and she just felt so weak and confused.

"If I..." Pam started to say, wanting to apologize or say whatever she could to calm her sister down. Penny had other ideas, her hand shot forward and clamped over Pam's mouth stopping her mid-sentence. Her muffled words continued briefly under Penny's hand, until it trailed off as she looked at her sister, eyes wide open in confusion and a bit of fear.

"No, now it's my time to talk and yours to listen! It's my time finally, and for once you are really going to listen," Penny hissed at Pam, her temper flaring at Pam's continued refusal to let her say her piece.

"You've always been the perfect child when we were growing up, and then you moved out and on with your life and everything you did was 'oh so wonderful'. No matter how little you actually achieved you were always the favorite. To mom, to dad, to everyone we knew. You could do no wrong," Penny rambled on, needing to ramp up her anger quickly here.

"You're just a secretary and you're marrying just a paper salesman and yet everyone treats you like some mystical princess," Penny continued. "Well I'm sick of it, sick of you, and sick of how little you seem to care about how good you have it or those around you." Penny spat the words at Pam wanting to needle her and break down any resistance as quickly as she could.

Pam shrank from her sister, closing her eyes and trying to drown out the words that cut her deep. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't ignore her sister, she thought, and she always felt she was such a nice person. For Penny though, her anger and lust were distorting her views, and had magnified every small incident with Pam over and over until now.

"Don't close your eyes, look at me!" Penny hissed, closing her hand tighter and squeezing her lips until Pam's eyes shot open.

"You and everyone else seems to think you're so hot," Penny grumbled to Pam. Her other hand shot forward and felt Pam's abs and slowly moved up. "You think having big tits makes you so special?" Penny questioned Pam, her hand moving to Pam's breasts which she quickly groped before moving around to Pam's back. Pam gasped when she felt her sister grab her breast her mind going blank as she had no idea what to do.

"Or maybe it's this fat ass that makes everyone salivate over you," Penny continued her hand trailing down and this time she grabbed a big handful of Pam's bountiful booty. Pam squirmed under her grasp but her awkward position and natural aversion to confrontation kept her from doing much.

"Or maybe it's this pretty face usually hidden away behind your hair or your eyes, demurely looking down not able to look into people eyes," Penny continued, her voice lowering as she spoke. Her face inched closer to Pam as she talked until she was inches away and they were looking at each other directly in the eyes. Penny quickly pulled her hand off Pam's mouth and moved it around to the back of her head. Then using both hands she thrust Pam abruptly towards herself and placed her lips onto her sisters locking them into a kiss.

As Pam felt Penny's lips touch hers so many thoughts were swirling around her head. Jim, the wedding, the argument leading to this, but first and foremost was that her little sister was kissing her. Aggressively and angrily, but still a kiss, another in a line of things she didn't expect from this night.

Her little sister was kissing her, parting her lips and playing in her mouth with her tongue, and she wasn't doing anything to stop it. Partly because it felt oh so good, and party because Penny's words earlier had stuck and she felt she had been hurting her for years. Maybe this was all her fault.

As it went on she even started to feel herself fall into it. She responded back, briefly intertwining their tongues, before catching herself, but that was enough to urge Penny on even more thinking Pam might feel the same way.

Finally, Pam came to her senses, squirming slightly and pushing Penny off her. She looked at her sister bewildered, distinctly aware of the hand still groping her ass. Pam reached back and slowly pulled it off, Penny struggling to keep it planted where she wanted.

"What are you doing?" Pam screeched trying to keep it as quiet as possible, but failing for the most part.

"I'm taking what I'm owed," Penny simply said, causing her sister even more confusion, Penny's lust not apparent yet. Penny now reached both hands around Pam backside and grabbed her ass, this time closing the gap herself. This caused Pam to react by trying to move back. Her legs hit the bed and she slowly fell back until she was lying on the bed.

Penny followed and before Pam could get in another word she hungrily went back in, kissing her sister. She let one of her hands trail up and starting toying with Pam's heaving breasts caressing her hardening nipples. Pam hated that her body was responding to the mistreatment. She and Jim had agreed to stop sex for several weeks before the wedding to build up the tension for that special night. Now it was coming to haunt her as the rough handling on her body and the domineering ways of her sister were hitting all the right notes for Pam.

Her sister's hands were roaming her body while her tongue and lips did what they could with the mostly unmoving Pam. As soon as she started to let her lips move to respond to Penny her mind once again screamed at her that this was her sister. She managed to push Penny off again, this time with a little bit of regret and looked over at her breathless sister. A wide grin was over Penny's face as she looked at Pam. Pam was starting to understand what Penny intended and wanted, but couldn't get herself to believe.

"You can't... we can't... were sisters!" Pam exclaimed incapable of putting what she was feeling and thinking into words. Penny only grinned wider, as she had felt Pam start to respond, and she had definitely felt Pam kiss her back both times.

"Oh don't act like you didn't like it. Looks like my sister is a slut." Penny teased, her hand leisurely toying with Pam's ass. Pam started to reject what she said but Penny shut her up again by moving back to her previous position, directly over her sister. Penny's other hand reached back and gently touched Pam's leg. Pam's body was trembling as Penny inched it higher and higher up her leg, as she knew what she would find.

"Don't..." Pam weakly muttered, knowing that Penny wasn't listening to her anymore and part of her wanting Penny to carry on. Penny dutifully continued until she reached her goal. Pam's panties a rather risqué pair she thought she could get away with due to the length of her dress. Penny's suspicions were immediately confirmed.

"Looks like my big sister is a big slut," Penny teased her hand in direct contact with Pam's drenched panties, unable to contain her reactions to Penny touching, kissing and words.

"Jim and I weren't having sex weeks before the wedding, that's it," Pam weakly explained, unable to sound convincing at all and only causing Penny to grin even more at her sister's continued resistance to something she so clearly wanted.

"I'm sure that's all it is," Penny started to say. She let her fingers drag Pam's panties to the side, eliciting a large gulp from Pam. "and not that you're a little whore who can't help but cream her panties anytime anyone talks down to her or touches her," Penny finished, as she did slipping two fingers into her sister's pussy.

"No..." Pam moaned her expression betraying her words. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, and gently moaned as she felt her sister's fingers sink inside of her.

"Yes..." Penny moaned back, slipping her fingers deeper and letting her other hand trail back to Pam's breasts. Her head moved down and once again her lips found her sisters. This time though Pam didn't retreat unable to contain her base desires against Penny's relentless assault. Pam's resistance started to slowly fade away as the only things she could focus on was the hands pleasuring her body and the mouth gently locked to hers.

She let her sister take control, her body responding all over to Penny's touch. Her lips moved along with her sister, their tongues intertwined, and her hips started to pump gently to meet Penny's teasing fingers. She moaned as she felt Penny dragging her fingers out of her pussy, over her clitoris. Penny's dripping hand slowly moved up Pam's body until it reached her face. Penny broke the kiss, noting that Pam's head followed as she broke it; Pam not wanting the kiss to end.

Penny gently shoved her fingers into Pam's mouth letting her taste her own juices. Pam wanted to stop herself but she couldn't help it, she was just too damn horny and Penny was ticking all the right boxes for her. Pam slopped up what she could, relishing the sweet taste of her own fluids.

"Is somebody still denying they're nothing but a great big slut?" Penny asked, her face displaying mock questioning while her hands jiggled Pam's breasts. Pam mutely shook her head, knowing this would mean Penny was in complete control but incapable anymore of resisting. Penny grinned widely, knowing she had her now.

"Okay then slut, let's get that dress off," Penny exclaimed reaching down and kissing her sister on the cheek before popping up and motioning for Pam to begin. Pam was surprised by the suddenness of the request. Not knowing what she expected but expecting Penny to be slower in her demands. Still she knew she was going to comply so she got up slowly and turned her back toward Penny.

No no no," Penny chided as she saw Pam reaching for her dress. "Face me while you do it, and you know what? Make it sexy." Penny finished moving back and folding herself into one of the lounge chairs in the room to leer at Pam. Pam turned back, facing Penny, feeling much more self-conscious now although she knew what she was going to do, she felt very stupid for feeling that way.

Steeling herself to start before she chickened out Pam grabbed the bottom of her dressed and pulled up, quickly revealing her supple body's treasures. As she flung it off and into the corner she heard a small tsk from Penny, revealing her displeasure it her stripping so fast. Still Pam involuntarily covered her breasts and pussy areas with her hands and arms before realizing how dumb that was. She let her arms fall to her side, her head falling as well, wanting to hide what she could from what was an incredibly awkward and humiliating experience; she couldn't explain if she wanted to why she was letting this happen.

"Get on with it," Penny said also signaling with her hands for Pam to speed up as well. She knew she had Pam and she didn't want to waste a second she didn't have to.

Pam obliged reaching her arms behind her back and attempting to unclasp her bra. While doing this she swayed her hips and jutted out her chest. Wanting to make it a striptease but fumbling it as she had never done it before. So she was awkwardly dancing and adding onto that she was having trouble unhooking her bra, something that never had been a problem until now. The extra stress, and the extremely odd situation was making her more uncomfortable than normal.

"Oh come on, don't act like you can't get it undone. Before Jim and before even Roy I heard you got around quite a bit. You should be an old pro at this," Penny chided. Pam blushed at the comment, but mostly thought her sister was wrong. She had been with very few men outside of Jim and Roy she felt. Either way she finally got her bra undone and flung it beside her dress. She quickly reached down and peeled off her skimpy panties and threw them over as well, wanting this part to be over as soon as she could.

"Bravo, you managed to undress," Penny condescendingly said, accompanied by a short slow clap. "Now let's see you twirl; I want see all that you have to offer." Penny finished, twirling her fingers as well to make Pam speed up. Pam awkwardly spun around a few times, not sure where to put her arms she just let them stay by her side.

"Not very good at this sort of thing? Guess the scores of men you were with weren't looking for more than a quick roll in the hay," Penny commentated, again bothering Pam.

"I haven't been with scores of men," Pam said somewhat exasperatedly. Penny gave a derisive snort.

"With those tits and an ass like that, and how quickly you had to leave home?" Penny asked, clearly rhetorically as Pam didn't bother to reply. She just gave Penny a dirty look then awaited further instruction.

"Now I think it's time for a little fun," Penny said, a devious grin spreading across her face. "I want you to wear something for me before we continue, okay?" Penny asked, doing her best to make her voice as sweet as innocent as possible.

"Okay..." Pam said, mostly confused by the request. Why make her undress just put more on?

"Great!" Penny said clapping her hands together somewhat mockingly. "I want you to wear that" Penny said, pointing to Pam's wedding dress. The wedding dress she would wear tomorrow, to marry the man she loved. Pam looked at the dress and then Penny in shock.

"You can't be serious?" Pam asked, although the whole situation felt surreal this felt like too much. She should stop this now; hell she should have stopped this a long time ago. Yet here she was and she knew she was going to give in to this as well.

"Why not?" Penny said, pouting and batting her eyes at Pam, but a twinkle in her eyes saying she knew Pam would relent.

"I have to wear it tomorrow!" Pam exclaimed, once again the gravity of what she was doing falling on her. She had made out with her sister, let her finger her, and stripped for her, and all of this the day before her wedding.

Penny got up from her chair and quickly closed the distance between her and Pam. Not wanting her too think too much about the big day. She let her hand slide up her leg and then gently teased Pam's pussy. Enough to definitely get the juices flowing again but not enough to get Pam off. Pam squirmed under her touch wanting more, but unwilling to relent. Finally, Penny briefly kissed Pam on the lips before inserting two fingers into Pam again before pulling them out. Penny's other hand roamed Pam's backside. Pam moaned at the treatment knowing she was going to do whatever Penny asked.