The Office Secret

Story Info
Given to clients, she turns tables on her boss.
1.4k words
4.16
71.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Every office has its secrets. People whisper about them at the water cooler, or in the restroom. They talk about the girl that does it, or the guy. They would never, but Susie or Fred everyone knows they do it.

No one has ever really seen them do it, you understand. Yet, they know it has to be. Every time they talk sexual heat travels down their spine nudging them with, "What if it were me?"

I was once the person they discussed. My name is Faraday. The company, Persona, was the hottest advertising firm in New York. Alex Scott was its owner. One night when I had fucked him, he offered me a job. He later was surprised to find out I was qualified for it. We did it all, and part of what we did was sex.

I started on the ground floor or in my case on my back. Don't get me wrong. I got the job because I could fuck him senseless. I kept it because I knew how to do others things just as well. Alex liked my adaptability. I found out just how much the day he gave me to the clients as a bonus.

The Japanese gentlemen had signed all the contracts then they pushed back, loosened their ties picked up their drinks and waited.

I gazed at Alex with a questioning expression on my face. He came to where I was sitting, pulled me up and in one quick rip undressed me. I tried to pull away and he leaned over and hissed in my ear.

"Now it's time to deliver." He picked me up and threw me on the table, holding me down with his arms.

"Gentlemen your bonus."

"Deliver what I questioned?" Afraid I already knew the answer.

He laughed "Why darling you, what else? They get their appetizer here, then your going with them. You're the signing bonus."

I jerked away from him shaking my head back and forth and screaming "No". I felt the needle enter my arm. Felt my will drain away as the fiery drug heated my blood and swept me up in desire.

"I was afraid you might not be agreeable dear. Now you can say it was all my fault."

"Gentlemen your slut awaits your every whim."

Someone mounted the table, pulled out his dripping cock and pushed it up to my mouth. Alex squeezed my nipple until I cried out in pain. He shoved inside me. I sucked the now thickening cock deep into my mouth. Minutes later the little man spilt his seed shouting out words of approval for this voracious redheaded slut.

He leaned forward, and kissing me, vacuumed my mouth clean of his seed whispering to me, "Later I will be most happy to use your soft beautiful ass my gorgeous slut."

My mind conjured visuals of the humiliation and the carnal usage awaiting me. I could smell my arousal and feel my drug induced need. Without a minute to rest, two men roughly pushed me up on hands and knees. One man slid under me and dipped his ready cock deep into my dripping pussy. Someone else shoved lubrication deep inside my ass. I knew what was next. First pain and then pleasure. The drugs heating my blood made me push back and help them conquer me.

With the second cock inside me, they treated me like a toy. A living fuck doll. Suddenly a third man shoved his cock down my throat. I sucked him, they fucked me, and their groans of pleasure said they were satisfied. . All the time they fucked me I heard the clicking of cameras and saw the flashes of light through my tightly closed eyes. All I could think was "My God pictures too."

Minutes later they all came together. The men pulled out and shot their juices all over me. Dripping with cum I could hear the laughter around me, and the continued click of their cameras. They left me hanging on the edge of an orgasm. I moaned in my frustration, they laughed but left me unfulfilled.

Without warning I was jerked me upright my arms forced behind my back and tied. I yelled out in surprise. A large man slapped me hard across my face. Since I could see the men who had fucked me, this was a new factor to assess in my drug-clouded mind.

"American slut silence. Remember you belong to us if you please us. If not then who knows. Everyone laughed except me."

"Now I will show you Japanese rope bondage. You may not like it but we will."

He spent hours pushing and pulling me into positions I would have thought impossible. He used rope after rope on me. He pushed my body and my mind into places it had never been. He forced me with his ingenious knots into orgasm after orgasm, making me acknowledge his mastery of my body and mind.

Whenever I would orgasm, he would stick his fingers deep inside me then push them into my mouth. "Suck American slut taste yourself and know your real desires." I licked them clean every time, I started to crave the taste and his dominance.

Finally, he was finished amusing himself. He unzipped his pants, and showed me his turgid cock. He had the largest cock of any man I had ever seen. He pushed it roughly against my already lubricated anus and shoved in with one mighty plunge. It was as if he had lifted me off the planet. It hurt, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. I heard the groan as he set to fucking me.

I felt every pulse of his massive cock, and every heartbeat of his body resounded in my ears. He whispered into my ear, "come with me now slut." We collapsed as we climaxed together.

Recovered he introduced himself. "Redheaded slut, I am Master Koko, next time I make your pussy mine." I felt another needle and everything went black.

I woke up in Master Koko's home in Tokyo Japan. The big man was holding a cup of hot tea for me to drink and checking my bindings.

He explained, "Today a morning of Japanese D/s for my friends. He said he hoped I would enjoy it, and then he laughed."

Several hours later, all his friends gone, I was exhausted from the sexual pleasure and pain. Master Koko had not touched me except with his toys. He gave me tea to drink and then alone at last he fulfilled his promise and took my pussy as his. He fucked me until I passed out. When I awoke his name was tattooed on my ass. He said others would now know I was his.

All I could think was "HIS?"

He undid the binding and took me to his bathroom where he bathed me, and dressed me in a beautiful kimono. I then arranged my hair and makeup.

Finished he took me into his suite and tying us loosely together, we rested until sundown.

Sundown, his servants awaked us with a cold supper. Before eating however, he took me again only this time with gentle pleasure, leaving no part of me untouched.

When he was finished, I understood he owned me, I was his and it felt right.

We ate while he told me about my future life..

"No one can force submission on another. I have desired you since you joined Alex's company. I believe you require me to be happy. If you remain you will in time, run my company and home as an equal but in all other things you will be submissive to my desires."

I touched his mouth to quiet him. "If I choose to leave?"

He tensed, "You will be sent far away where the knowledge of this weekend will not matter."

I believed him but asked time to think.

He graciously allowed this and went to sit in his favorite chair. Finally I rose and knelt in front of him begging with my eyes for permission to touch him. He allowed it. I set out to show him honor. I took his massive cock with gentle hands and with my whole being and with the sweet swallowing of his essence I gave him my answer.

He asked "if I had anything else to say to him."

I told him "yes and begged him to show me how best to please him in everything, to train me to be the best and only slut he would ever require."

It is now several years and several children later. He has taught me the joys of his gentleness, and the sting of his whips. I am my Master's slut in every way. I have sex, where, when and with whom he chooses.

People still talk at our water coolers they just never talk about me.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers