The Office Slut

Story Info
As much as she tries, she just can't say no.
1.7k words
3.99
94.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackie2
Jackie2
4 Followers

My name is Lisa. I work at an office in downtown Chicago. It's a great job. I make good money and am very happy but.... I have a weakness for sex. I don't mean to, but whenever I go out with a guy I always end up fucking him. I have the best intentions at first to hold out but if I get a couple of drinks in me and the guy comes on to me at all I just can't resist. There are about 20 thirty-something guys in our office and I've done most of them. I guess the word got around that I was good... and easy. Only one I went out with never tried to make a move on me. I don't know why. This has certainly gotten around to the other women in the office because I am pretty much shunned except by Kathryn, even though I've never used sex to get ahead. That's why I almost feel I should move on but like I said, I really love my job.

Two of the guys in the office, Greg and Bill are roommates. Greg caught on early that I am very submissive sexually. He has exploited my submissive nature more and more over the past few months and I have loved every minute of it. Greg told me recently that he and Bill were having a party for some of the people at work. He wanted me to help host it. On the night of the party I arrived at Greg's dressed, I thought, quite sexy. Greg said he had purchased my outfit for the evening and that it was in the bedroom. It consisted of a short red skirt, black very sheer crop top, red high heels, black stockings, and garter. I must say I have been blessed with a killer body, and the outfit really did show off my nice long legs, flat hard stomach, and my big super sensitive nipples, and the top contrasted nicely with my blonde hair.

It was a little strange when the guest started arriving. I'm sure many of the guys who had brought dates were a little uneasy to see me there. I played it very cool though. Greg just wanted me to mingle and make sure the guest had everything the needed. It went pretty normal for a while but as the drinks started flowing and the lights started getting dimmer some of the single guys started getting more touchy- feely. I have to admit it was getting me very turned on. At one point I was standing by the couch talking to Josh and he leaned over and started kissing me. About that same time I felt a hand going up my inner thigh. As Josh's kisses were getting more passionate the hand got higher until it was stroking my very wet slit. In a matter of minutes I started getting really hot. Josh probably though it was just his kisses. I was really getting into it and about ready for a nice cum when the manipulation stopped. Suddenly Greg was beside me and said he needed to talk to me. He told me to go to the bedroom, leave the lights off, and get on the edge of the bed on my hands and knees with my skirt pulled over my ass.

God, I was ready for this! I must have been in there 10 minutes or more in the dark when someone entered. They walked over, said nothing, and started stroking me. It felt so good! I was in heaven. After I was good and wet the fingers started spreading some of that juice to my asshole. Soon a digit started working into my ass. Aggravatingly slow and gentle. Finally! I was totally penetrated and I started rocking back and forth. Then the fingers started in on my pussy and clit. It felt so damn good having a thumb up my ass and a finger stroking my clit. I was almost out of my mind now, and then it stopped. I thought god, no! Then the person brought their fingers to my mouth. I devoured them. I felt so damn nasty. After that I was offered a cock and I sucked it greedily. I sucked for only a few minutes before the guy got behind me and stuffed his cock in cunt. Oh, yes! But again he pushed it in and out slow and easy. He'd bury it deep inside me and then bring it all they way out where the tip had to be stimulating my G-spot. Yeah, I believe I've got one. After a few minutes of this he spoke. He said he was tired of doing all the work and it was time for me to fuck him. That's all it took. I started ramming my ass back and forth on that cock like there was no tomorrow. He must have been ready to cum because it wasn't 2 minutes and he was shooting his load up inside of me. When I felt that hot juice I was just about ready to explode myself, but then he pulled out God I was so close! But denied.. He told me I could leave now, or if I wanted more to fix my hair and lips and rejoin the party. If I did decide to stay though, anything goes. At that point I was could care less, I was ready for anything just as long as it meant me getting off.

When I came back out it was quite strange. I was reeking of sex, had just been royally fucked and didn't even know who it was. The party had really thinned out now and the lights were really dim. It looked like most of the guys with dates had left. Kathryn was the only woman I saw. She brought me a drink. Said I looked like I needed one, and I did. We were in a good conversation when suddenly she leaned over and kissed me! Now I know why she still liked me. I really had never kissed a woman before but it felt really nice. I liked her perfume, the tasted of her lipstick, the way her soft tongue penetrated my lips. As we got more passionate her had snaked down my belly. She put it down the front of my skirt and found a very gushy pussy! I just let her go for it. I was really getting off on this but Greg had other ideas. He walked up and said "I hate to interrupt you ladies but we are going to play a little game"...

He said this game was sort of a cross between musical chairs and Wheel of Fortune. The guys had brought out a large carpeted turntable about 3 foot off the ground. Probably something from their old fraternity days. I was instructed to take off my skirt and top and get on the wheel. The participants would station themselves around the circle. They would not be across from each other. Greg would then spin the wheel. When it stopped the person nearest my head or ass would be the participant. They would have about 5 minutes to be serviced orally or fuck me whichever end the closest one was on. Kathryn said she wanted to play too so it was decided that if she was closest she would get the head now matter what. I think there were six participants. The catch was, if you were chosen you were out after the 5 minutes. The last one left got to finish until climaxing.

Greg spun the wheel. He spun it quite easily so I wouldn't get too dizzy but it still made several revolutions. The first guy was on my backside. He fucked me fast and furious like he wanted to cum before the time was up but Greg called time everyone groaned. On it went, I'd just really be getting into it and Greg would put a halt to it. Finally I came to a stop right in front of Kathryn. She dropped her skirt and panties and I went to work. This was another new experience for me. She had no taste actually but was very wet and buttery. I was really quite enjoying it. She took my head and was pushing it very hard to her. I know she was loving it too and then that damn Greg said "time" much to chagrin of everyone. Finally there was only one. Jack was the lucky guy. Greg spun the wheel as a formality and when it came to a halt with my ass closest to Jack everyone cheered. Not having to worry about a time limit Jack was very deliberate. He grabbed my hips and stroked in and out all the time talking dirty to me, telling me what a nasty slut I was. Everyone was just eating it up. Finally he said he was getting close, and I was too. He grabbed me by the hair and really started pounding me. I could feel my butt giggle a little with each stroke. He told me to start fingering myself and come with him. I was so grateful! Finally I could let loose and know I was going to able to cum. He was slamming me faster and faster until I felt his hot liquid shooting into me. That set me off and I just started screaming, it felt so damn good! I just laid on that wheel panting until I realized how exhausted I was. Greg helped me up and told me how great I had done.

After a while most everyone had left and there were just a few of us sitting on the couch. Kathryn told me she was feeling cheated. I was really exhausted but wanted to help her feel as good as I did. I undid her blouse and bra and started sucking on those luscious nipples. I guess I just love sex no matter who its with because this felt so good to me too. I got down on my knees and went to work on that sweet pussy. She was so worked up from the earlier events that it didn't take long to bring her to a roaring climax much to the delight of the remaining guys. That was it for this party but I'm sure that Greg is already planning something equally outrageous at another time.

Jackie2
Jackie2
4 Followers