The Office Submissive

Story Info
Office discipline can be fun!
2.2k words
4.04
31.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late and just about everyone has gone home as you enter my office in a business skirt outfit, one that is just a tad too tight and has just one button too many undone on the blouse. There have been complaints from other women in our office, and though they undoubtedly stem from jealousy, as your boss it is my job to address them with you, and it isn't the first time.

As you stand in front of me, sheepish and a little timid, I ask you if you would rather just walk around the office naked? You don't answer but your eyes let me know that's exactly what you'd like. I begin to undress you slowly, asking you if this is what you want. As your blouse comes off and the cool air strikes your nipples through the sheer fabric of your bra you whisper yes in a breathy tone. I slowly lower the zipper on the back of your skirt revealing the top of a skimpy little boy short that's riding up your ass like a thong. I squeeze the skirt down over your succulent ass and let it rest on the floor.

You're now standing in front of me in your bra, panties, and heels as I inspect you. I ask you if you like being here for me to look at, if you like that I am touching you. Again, you answer yes in a whisper. I ask you if you're really just a slut, and if all you're really thinking about all day is cock instead of work. You nod and swallow hard and tell me you aren't just thinking about cock, but my cock. My cock? I chuckle to myself. So, this is your way of getting noticed? Well noticed is what you've gotten, now we'll see if you should have been careful what you wished for.

At this point I begin removing my clothes. I tell you that although the complaints I've received about you are a major pain in the ass, that I like the way you dress and don't want you to change. I tell you that I'll handle whatever complaints come along and that you don't have to worry about them. However, my protection will come at a cost. I ask if you're willing to pay that cost, and you answer yes. I ask if you're willing to come into my office, or come to my home, or meet me anywhere I tell you to and service me how and when I want, and again you answer yes.

I'm naked now and standing behind you. I slide my hands around your waist and you let out a little gasp and shiver. I can see goose bumps rise on your skin as I touch you softly. I lean down and kiss your neck gently and you let out a soft moan. You're actually trembling slightly as my hands continue to roam your soft skin. I ask you if you're scared, you say a little bit. I tell you there is nothing to be scared of; that the truth is I have wanted this as well for a long time.

I step back a moment and admire your body. Your skin is soft and tanned, I can see tan lines which I find so sexy. I remove your bra and let it fall to the floor, then squeeze your breasts and tease your incredibly hard nipples. I place my hands on your shoulders, your skin is so soft as I slide them down your sides to my favorite part of a woman's body, the small of your back where there is a little hollow dip just before your ass begins. I go down on a knee and press my lips against the small of your back and kiss you while my hands explore your thighs and calves.

I stand up and turn you around, my slowly hardening cock pressed against your belly. I kiss you softly, our lips melting against each other as they part to allow our tongues to dance. I feel your fingers going through the hair on my chest and rubbing my nipples, then it slides down over my cock and underneath to cup my balls. You grip them in your hand perfectly, fingertips gliding on their smoothly shaved surface. I tell you that I want your mouth on me, and you immediately sink into a squatting position and take me into your mouth.

With one hand massaging my balls and my cock filling your mouth you begin giving me the greatest blow job I've ever felt. I grab the back of your head and slowly guide you up and down on my cock, slowing you down so I can savor your tongue gliding against the underside of my cock. I press your head down and you take me down your throat, even using your hand on my balls to pull me into you deeper.

My head is spinning as you make me rock hard and slick with your spit. With your other hand you grab the base of my thick cock and begin jerking me off as your mouth continues to vacuum me in. I can hear the sounds of your saliva squishing between your fingers, and little moans coming from you as you worship my cock. I pull you away and you look up at me, a thread of saliva clinging to the head of my cock and leading to your lips. I move just closer so that I can rub the head along your soft lips, you close your eyes and dart your tongue out to taste me some more.

I stand you up and kiss you, a sloppy wet kiss as your mouth and chin are covered with your own spit. I bring you over to the couch and tell you to get on all fours and stick your ass up in the air. You comply without hesitation and I pull your little shorts off, noticing how wet they are. I bring them to my nose and inhale deeply, the scent of your aroused pussy is absolutely intoxicating. I grab your ass in my hands and in one motion lick you from your clit to your pretty asshole.

You moan and arch your back as my tongue slides up your crack. I bury my tongue in your pussy while I gently rub your clit with my thumb causing you to quiver with pleasure. I slide my thumb up and into your pussy, making sure I keep pressure on your clit and start eating your ass, fucking it with my tongue. This is too much for you and I feel your pussy clamp down around my thumb as your body shakes and you moan in orgasm.

My hand is soaked and I replace it with my mouth, hungry to taste your juices. I concentrate my tongue on your clit, gently circling, lightly flicking, and licking in long flat strokes while I hold your legs in my hands to keep you steady. You're moaning with pleasure and your legs are shaking as you're hit with another orgasm. I lay you down on your back and kiss you, you kiss me back passionately licking my lips and chin while you savor your own taste. My cock is still rock hard and you can feel it pressed against your thigh...

I stand up in front of you, my cock standing straight from my body and pointing at you. I'm still slick from your spit, as I stroke my cock slowly and look down at you. I ask if this is the cock you've been wanting. You swallow hard and whisper yes. I tell you I can't hear you, and that if you're not interested we can stop right now and I turn away. "No!" you gasp, more loudly than you thought you would. I turn back and you're sitting on the edge of the couch, pleading with your eyes for me to come back.

I turn back and face you, my cock inches from your mouth. You reach up to touch me but I tell you no and you drop your hands to your lap. I tell you to play with your pussy. You begin sliding a finger in between your lips, maintaining pressure on your clit as you do, and you shudder ever so slightly. I tell you I'm not sure I want to give you this cock. I'm not sure you're worth it. Sure I've wanted you but reality never measures up to fantasy, right? A look of desperation cross your face and you look up at me. The way your lips tremble it looks as though you're about to cry.

I tell you to keep playing with your pussy, and to keep your head still. I slowly let the head of my cock brush against your lips, they instantly part, longing to bring me inside. I don't allow it. I tell you to spit on my cock so I can get it wetter. You do and I begin rubbing it in, my cock is so hard and I want to fuck you something crazy but I can't let you know that. I rub my cock on your cheek, across your nose and forehead. I take some of your hair and wrap it around my cock, stroking it so close to your face I can feel you breathing on it.

You start rubbing your clit faster, and your breathing increases. I tell you that you were not given permission to cum on your own. You moan in helpless displeasure, but stop playing with your pussy. I tell you I also never told you to stop masturbating. You look up at me and say please. I ask you please what? You say you want to please me, you just want to feel me inside you, that every fiber of you is screaming to feel me.

I smile and tell you to lie back and open your legs for me. You comply most willingly, and I can see your pussy is just dripping in anticipation. I lean down and kiss you as I rub the swollen head of my cock along your pussy lips. Your hips are writhing, squirming as you try to inch closer to me to get me to enter you. I position the head of my cock and wedge it just enough to feel your pussy opening to accept me.

Your eyes are closed, I tell you to look at me. We stare at each other and you know. You know that I do want you as much you want me, and you smile. You put your hands on my face as I slide my cock all the way into you. Your mouth forms a silent scream as your lips part, and your eyes roll back as I feel your pussy clenching tight around my cock. You begin to grind against me as you cum just from me being inside you. I hook your legs with my arms to spread you wider, and start pumping hard into. I'm up on my toes as I use my bodyweight to drive my cock fully into you.

Your pussy grabs at my cock with each thrust, and I start pounding into you really fast and hard. Your cheeks flush and you dig your nails into my ass cheeks and start to cum. This orgasm isn't stopping though, your guttural moans and super tight pulsating pussy are telling me that this is a long drawn out orgasm. I'm grunting too, lost in complete fucking lust as I look at this sexy motherfucker beneath me. I tell you to grab my neck, then scoop you up by the ass so I can fuck you standing.

We grip each other tight as I pound my cock into you, and I feel you cum again this time gushing and spraying your juices from chest to my thighs. I feel myself getting close and I tell you I'm going to cum inside you. You nod your head and grunt out yes. The rhythm is perfect as I lift you off of my cock to where just the tip of the head remains, then slam you back down on top of. My grunts are coming faster as I can feel my balls tighten.

I slam you down on my cock and hold you there, your cunt is still pulsating around my cock, coaxing that huge fucking load out of me. My cum shoots out with such force my knees give and I drop to the couch, not letting you pull off of my cock at all. I'm cumming so hard you can feel it hitting your insides, and you wrap your legs around me to hold yourself on even tighter. I've finished cumming but cock isn't going down, it's throbbing in time with my pulse.

You tell me you can feel it jumping inside you. I ask if you enjoyed pleasing me. You tell me that's all you want to do from now on. That you get pleasure from pleasing me. You ask if you can clean off my cock, who am I to turn a lady down? I pull my still hard cock out of your pussy and my cum mixed with yours flows out and pools on the couch. You begin licking my cock clean, balls to tip, and savoring every moment. As my cock begins to soften despite your gentle licks, I think to myself that arrangement may work out after all.