The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"What did you just say?" Kat said with a menacing undertone. "Did you just ask me to taste this man's semen? The nerve..."

"I-- I'm sorry, Kat. I don't know why I said that. I'm so sorry..." sputtered Rachel.

Kat, still holding Rachel's sticky kimono open with one hand, stepped forward, mere inches from the large swells of Rachel's glazed bust. Smiling devilishly, Kat extended her finger towards Rachel's face.

"No, my dear, YOU taste it," she ordered.

Rachel still looked slightly frightened, but seemed relieved that Kat's reaction was no worse than asking Rachel to do something she was eager to do anyway. Slowly, Rachel opened her full lips and leaned forward, taking Kat's gooey finger into her mouth. She closed her lips around it, sucking her cheeks in, never breaking eye contact with her boss. After sucking Kat's finger, she let it slip between her lips, clean and moist with her saliva.

I felt my cock tingle.

Betraying no emotion, Kat let Rachel's kimono fall to her sides and approached me, snatching the towel from my lap. My erection was in its early stages, but my dick was still noticeably larger than normal.

"Oh my god!" said Katsumi, startled. Rachel had turned to the table nearby and was reaching for a towel.

"Don't!" Aya said, seeing her movement. "Just wait."

She looked back at my cock.

"That's a very nice penis. I can see why Rachel wanted to play with it. Rachel, come here. Stand next to me."

Rachel did as she asked. Both women were standing in front of me, Kat with her arms crossed, and Rachel with her arms at her sides, glistening breasts exposed.

"Has Rachel done this for your before? Don't lie to me," Kat asked.

I shook my head. Kat looked to Rachel for confirmation. Kat seemed satisfied.

"Do it again," said Kat.

"What?" Rachel responded, surprised.

"You heard me. Jerk him off. I'm going to watch."

"Kat--" I started.

"What's the matter? Didn't you enjoy it? The evidence on Rachel's breasts says you did," Rachel insisted.

"Yes, I did. Rachel is incredible. I just don't want to make her uncomfortable," I said.

"No, I'm fine. I... I want to," Rachel added.

"Good. Rachel, get out of those clothes. Let's make our client comfortable," Katsumi said, untying the scarf belt of her own kimono.

Rachel shook her kimono loose, then peeled her panties off her hips and slid them down her legs, stepping out of them daintily. Her pubic hair was cropped short in a neat triangle. A drop of cum dripped off her tit.

"Well don't waste it," said Kat , revealing her sexy body in a lacy black bra and panties, "Semen is very good for your skin. Rub it in."

Rachel smiled and began moving her hands over her stomach, then up to her full tits, squishing cum through her fingers. Her breasts slipped, squished, bobbed, and pouted under her slippery hands as Rachel enjoyed herself. She slipped hand between her legs, rubbing my jizz into her prickly pubes, then slipping her middle finger between the folds of her pussy. Kat was watching her avidly, unclasping her bra to reveal lovely apple tits with small dark brown nipples. Her panties soon joined Rachel's on the floor, and I admired her lean athletic body. My dick had surged to life. Kat noticed and put her hands on my thighs.

"Oh Kat, it's amazing. Wait 'till you see how big he gets," said Rachel, pinching a nipple and continuing to rub her pussy.

Kat grabbed my cock roughly and began stroking it. I lay down and enjoyed another set of professional hands on my member. Kat brought me to rock hardness in less than 30 seconds.

"Wow, Kat. I thought you were just going to watch," I said, surprised, but pleased with her participation.

"Well, I can't let Rachel have all the fun, can I?" said Kat.

"I'm in hand job heaven. Both of you are so good at this," I said, loving the feeling of Kat's hands sliding up and down my column.

"Well we have a lot to work with. You have the biggest cock I've ever seen," replied Kat, getting both her hands working on my shaft.

"Rachel, come over here. I want to feel your sweet pussy," I said.

Rachel was happy to oblige. She approached the table and put her foot up above my head. She looked down at me and spread her pussy lips invitingly with one hand while the other cupped my balls. I traced my fingers along her inner thigh, then lightly tapped her clit. I ran my fingers across her soft pouty lips and over her hole, dipping them in her honeypot and emerging soaked in pussy juice. I sucked it off my fingers eagerly.

"You taste really good Rachel," I said before returning my fingers to tease her clit.

"Mmmm, put them in me," she hummed.

I slid first one, then two fingers up into her soft vagina. I could feel her muscles clench as I wiggled my digits. She squeezed my balls in response.

"I wouldn't mind a bit of fingering too," said Kat, as she put her leg up in imitation of Rachel.

I inserted two fingers into her sopping pussy and tasted Kat's juices.

"Mmmmm, your pussy is sweet," I said, putting the fingers back into her soft depths.

I began a steady rhythm of finger-thrusting, pausing occasionally to tickle their clits, or their g-spots. Kat put a hand on my stomach while the other continued to pump me steadily, as Rachel played with my balls and rubbed the base of my dick. Soon we were all moaning, and writhing under each others' manual ministrations.

"God, this is so hot. I can't believe I'm letting you finger fuck me and my employee while we jerk your cock... at my workplace!" panted Kat, losing control.

"I love it. My fingers are inside two hot Asian women who are giving me a joint hand job. I'm in heaven!" I cried.

The pace of my fingers pounding in and out of Kat and Rachel increased, as I heard the slapping sound of my palms hitting their dripping cunt lips. The women responded by pumping my dick faster. Their breasts giggled in time with my finger banging.

"You've got such great tits, Rachel," breathed Kat.

"Oh, thank you, Kat. Ah, ah, ah! You can feel them if you want," she offered.

Kat's non-occupied hand cupped Rachel's left tit and squeezed. She rolled the nipple in her fingers as she moaned.

"Ooooohhh, they're so soft," commented Kat.

"It feels nice having you touch them," said Rachel.

"Ladies, I'm... aah, I'm going to cum soon," I grunted.

"Ooo, Ooo, aaah, you can't cum on me. I've got a client soon. Cum on Rachel again. Cum on her face!" cried Kat, probably much too loudly.

"Yes, ah, ah, ah, yes, please shoot your hot load on my face!" responded Rachel.

Deftly, I leapt from the table as Rachel came around to the side and crouched at my feet. Kat had kept her leg up on the table and was fingering her pussy ferociously. I took my cock in my hand and pumped the shaft.

"Do it now, I'm about to cum!" said Kat, her tits vibrating as she plunged her fingers into her hole.

"Yes! Cum on me, spray me with your jizz!" echoed Rachel, her hand in turn working her fingers in and out of her pink.

"Oh yeah baby, here it comes!" I said, pointing my dick at her upturned face and feeling my balls twitch.

Rachel opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Her eyes were open, staring into mine as I spurted a rocket of cum directly into her waiting mouth. She flinched hard and spat the cum out, but resumed her open-mouthed position immediately, ready for the second spurt which struck her forehead, gluing her fringe in place.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming while he cums on your pretty face!" cried Kat, watching as I laid a thick rope of sperm across Rachel's visage.

I shot a wad into Rachel's eye and she flinched again.

"Ah, ah, ah, oooh, yes, shoot it on me! I'm cumming too!" said Rachel, keeping her eye closed, and the other one still on me.

I shot another load into her mouth and she swallowed it eagerly as her body shook. She came hard as I blasted one last load across her face and into her jet black hair. Both eyes were shut now, the cum dripping over one of them. Her tongue was out, searching her lips for my sticky offering. Her arm was still between her legs was moving rapidly, jiggling her tits as my semen dripped off her face onto her lovely chest. Kat was panting and shaking from her orgasm, watching her cum-soaked employee.

"Oh god, you gave her a beautiful facial. I am really getting off on this," said Kat, mashing her palm into her mound.

I reached out boldly and squeezed one of her tits as I recovered, feeling light headed.

"Ooooh, it's so warm. I can feel it drip onto my tits. Mmmm, it tastes so good too!" cooed Rachel.

Kat had finished cumming and had put her arm around my waist. I draped my arm over her thin shoulders and squeezed her handful-sized tit again.

I sighed loudly as Rachel stood shakily, still unable to open her eye. She sat on the table and scooped my jizz out of her eye, blinking through the gooey mess. She rubbed the cum liberally on her bouncy tits as she licked her lips . "You have to try some, Kat. It's so good!" said Rachel.

Kat stepped away from me and scooped a small load from between Rachel's breasts. She sucked it from her fingers like a popsicle.

"Mmmmm, very nice!" she said, sounding surprised.

Rachel was blinking again, as my cum ran down her sticky face.

"Look at you, you little facial slut," mused Kat.

"Hey, I saw you cum as he jerked off on my face. You loved it too. You have to let him do it to you, Kat. It feels so good," said Rachel enthusiastically, playing with her nipples.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go again, girls. I'd really like to have sex with both of you, if you'll let me," I suggested.

"Oh I'd really like you to put that thick dick in my pussy, but I have to get to a client. Rachel has an appointment soon as well. You'd better get yourself cleaned up Raku. We don't want people getting the wrong idea," said Kat.

"So, am I still welcome back?" I asked.

"Any time. And you're welcome to get any special treatment Rachel or I can provide--but it's for you only. Do not spread this around or it will stop. Understand?"

"Of course. And in return I'll be happy to fulfill any requests you make have," I said, smiling.

"I look forward to it," said Katsumi, as she slipped on her panties and re-fastened her bra.

Rachel was mopping up her face and tits with a towel. I got dressed and kissed Rachel goodbye.

"Thanks so much for everything, Rachel," I said, holding her ass as we hugged.

"No, thank you. Maybe I'll let you cum inside me next time," she said as she kissed my cheek.

I left the room joined by a fully-dressed Kat, and I waved to Rachel as she went to the closet to get a new kimono.

After I shut the door, Kat looked around to make sure no one was in the lobby, then she kissed my mouth and groped my dick through my pants.

"Remember: not a word," she said into my ear.

"I promise," I said, squeezing her firm ass cheeks.

She turned and went through a doorway into the back office, and I left the massage clinic, grinning from ear to ear.

My stress and worries from the week had all but melted away.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers
12