The Office Understudy Ch. 02

Story Info
The life of a newly married couple.
1.6k words
4.1
18.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
425 Followers

Larry and I settled into a wonderful married life. We purchased a home and it was so nice to move out of my small apartment. One thing Larry and I enjoyed was making up for a lot of lost time of good licking, sucking, and fucking. We couldn't get enough of each other and how wonderful it is to pleasure and be pleasured.

As I reflect it is funny how quickly we develop new routines as part of our newly married lives. We have a way we cuddle and watch TV, we work out together, we cook together, we share housekeeping, and chores like yard work. We both work at the same bank but not together anymore. There we lunch together and exchange coded but naught text messages. All that being said, I would add the fact that we like to include sexual play whenever we can

It is so nice waking up and playing with each other. I love the way his cock feels in my hand and the way he plays with pussy. On weekends we have a morning routine that I call C&C, which means cum and coffee. I start the morning by waking up Larry with a BJ. I just love the way I can take his limp cock and get it hard in my mouth. I start by holding it in my mouth and run my tongue all over it. Feeling it grow and get hard is such a wonderful sensation. Even with his hard cock in my mouth it takes a few minutes before Larry is awake and when he is, he begins to match my hand and mouth stroking with his own thrusting. Call it pride or whatever, but I take great satisfaction in bringing my man off into my mouth. I love the way his cock feels just before he cums and the taste of his warm semen as it shoots into my mouth. I savor the moment and milk the last drop from his wonderful cock. After some coffee I am ready to start the day.

Shortly after we purchased our home we looked for a health club that was conveniently located in that it was between the bank and our home. We could use it before or after work depending on their group classes and such. We retained a personal trainer to design a workout plan for us and we signed up for a couple of classes.

We enjoy our workouts and we keep each other get sweaty by working hard either in a class or "pumping iron." Once home, we undress each other and jump into the shower. He loves to soap me up and run his hands all over my body. From head to toe, he doesn't miss an inch. Much to our mutual pleasure, he does spend a nice amount of time on my breast and pussy. He likes to do both at the same time. He calls it taking inventory, and I call it marvelous.

When it is my turn to soap him, I take my time soaping him from head to toe. I like to rub his nipples with one hand and soap his cock good with the other.

Every few days he takes a razor and shaves my pussy. After shaving is complete he licks my pussy to insure it is smooth. He licks my pussy lips and then zeroes in on the clit. I spread my legs so he can insert a finger into my cunt while his tongue is playing with my swollen clit. As my orgasms builds I cup my breast and squeeze my nipples hard. My body shudders and I cry out as my orgasm rolls through my body. I shave his cock between the days he does my pussy. After all, there is only so much hot water. After I shave his cock and balls, I make sure they are smooth by licking every part of them. Playing with his cock with my mouth and hands is such a delight and pleasure.

One of the group classes we enjoy is Yoga. It is usually well attended however most of the time Larry is the only male in the class. After attending a few classes he remarked on the drive home that we should do some of the poses naked. I told him I thought some of the poses would be erotic and that it was a terrific idea.

That evening we repeated many of the poses we did in class and doing it naked was very exciting and quite the turn on. I felt like I was performing on stage and giving Larry a good show. When I did the "downward facing dog" pose he got all excited and said that would be a good position for fucking.

"That depends on how long my arms and shoulders can hold out," I informed him.

"Oh yes sweetheart, but it is so hot to see you in that position. Your pussy looks so inviting," he said while holding his hard cock in his hand.

A "downward facing dog" pose is just an inverted "V" with your hands and feet spread apart, flat on the floor, and your butt high in the air. I can see why Larry enjoyed the view and I was looking forward to seeing and doing him when he is this position.

Larry stood behind and ran his finger up and down between my pussy lips. Then he added brushing my rose hole with his thumb. I had read that part of the body is sensitive to the touch and what he was doing felt very nice and I told him so. He took his finger that was wet from my pussy and gently began to insert it into my ass. I did my best to relax and encouraged him to continue. When he had inserted his finger all the way, he inserted another finger into my cunt. What an incredible sensation. He would slowly pull both fingers nearly out and then slowly insert them again. I think I had one continuous orgasm and would have continued if my arms would have held out.

Larry assumed the position and it was my turn to play. What he had done with me felt so wonderful I thought I would do the same to him. I fondled his balls and cock with one hand and rub his rose hole with my thumb. I use some lube and insert my finger gently into his ass. I had read once that rubbing the prostate gland on a man works like rubbing the "G" spot for a woman. I can tell you that it is true. Larry gets hard very quickly and I can jack him off to orgasm. I lube his cock and I jack him off like his cock would feel in my cunt. I love stroking his hard cock with my hand. The way it feels when you slide up and down the shaft. I can tell by his breathing how well my efforts are paying off and the way his balls and cock change when he is ready to cum. I had both hands pumping and I felt his body tense as he was near the edge. When he moaned I quickly change position for him to cum into my mouth. I didn't make it in time; instead it went on my face and down my chest. I scoped what I could into my mouth and rubbed what was on my chest all over my tits. How nice it all felt. I think I'll do that again next time or have him cum into a wine glass. Even though he didn't get to cum in my mouth as intended, I eagerly took is beautiful cock into my mouth and milked it dry.

The next time we tried the "downward facing dog" pose, Larry repeated what he had started before. He rubbed his finger up and down my pussy lips getting me very wet with one hand and his thumb on my rose hole with the other. Then he put his hard cock into my cunt and began a nice slow fuck all the while rubbing my ass. When he pulled nearly out of my cunt he put his finger into my ass then pushed both finger and cock deep at the same time. I watched his balls as his cock slid in and out of my cunt while his finger in my ass traced that sliding cock. Watching Larry's cock slide in and out was erotic and the added sensation of double penetration was pushing me to the edge. I was nearing my orgasm and I could feel Larry was near his orgasm too because I could feel the change in his cock and the change in his breathing.

"Oh yes sweetheart, fill my cunt. I'm going to cum too" I gasped.

He pushed his cock in deep and I could feel his cum fill my cunt as my orgasm rolled through me. He stayed deep inside for a bit and when he pulled out I took his cock into my mouth to milk every last drop and to lick it clean.

We are regulars at the Yoga class but we now include more Yoga at home (naked of course) and there is our private variation on a certain pose. My biggest problem now is not to start to giggle during the Yoga class especially during "downward facing dog" and Larry looks at me with that mischievous grin of his.

Who would have thought staying fit can be so rewarding.

mdiver
mdiver
425 Followers