The Office Visit

Story Info
Doctor treats all his pain.
1.3k words
3.75
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is working later than expected in the new drug testing office since tonight's last appointment is later than the past several days. It takes a bit longer to complete her duties in her new surroundings, but she enjoys it even more. The last collection for the evening is set for 8:30pm, and is now late. She is curious about this client, as he specifically asked if she would be there for the collection, and wanted only the very last of the appointments for the day. It was a bit peculiar.

Looking over the furniture that arrived today; she is pleased with her selections for the lounge. An oversized stuffed sofa and matching chair added a new ambiance to the room's decor. The stripe and floral patterns should appeal to both sexes on her staff. They didn't need to like it, just appreciate it, and make them last. The sofa was also a hide-a-bed, for those overnight shifts. For now, she would be the one covering those hours. Not much work to do on those shifts, except be there and attempt to get a good nights sleep.

From her office, she can usually hear all the going's on in the office suite, but tonight, she was concentrating too much on her paper work and didn't hear the door open when he arrived. She is dressed in casual clothes for the comfort not only of herself, but to put the clients at ease. However casual the outward appearance may be, she always wore something special for herself under her clothes. Tonight it was a black cup-less bra and matching crotch-less panties. It made her feel tingly and horny on the inside, while outwardly masquerading a cool exterior. She was pleased with herself in her ability dress as two people at the same time. It excited her.

He was there, now, standing a few feet behind her in her open doorway. He spoke her secret name, Rachel, and she knew it was HE. She kept her back to him as he slowly made his approach. She could hear his shoes swish on the new carpeting and then stop immediately behind her chair. Carefully, he reached forward to clutch her shoulders, to ease them into knowing that things were OK. Gently, his right hand made its way down her upper arm, and then forward to her bosom. Cupping her large breast was more than one hand could do, but he attempted to gather it all in single-handedly at first.

He, still without speaking, continued to stroke her chest, feeling her body sense the building urgency within her. He also felt an intensely cool sensation at the front of his trousers as his engorging member reached the metal back to her office chair. The coolness sent an odd, yet pleasing, sensation. As he swayed slightly side to side, he caressed his member on the back of her chair. Seeing his shadow swaying on her desktop, she smiled knowing he was soon to be ready for her.

Both hands now working their expertise on her chest, still from behind her, the fingers reach to the middle of her blouse, and free her bosom from its captivity. Leaning forward and looking over her head, he can now just barely get a glimpse of the type of outfit she has worn tonight. Long ago, her mind had since lost the thought of a urine collection. Decidedly, she swivels around in her chair, and grins at the protrusion that is now in her face. She reaches up to release the zipper, his hands rest gently atop hers, as a guide. Pulling out the engorging penis, she licks the top, the sides, and then the bottom, where she lingers a bit, flicking this sensitive area with her strong tongue. He reaches to the back of her head, supporting her and adding more pressure to her activities. Now well lubricated with her sweet oral juices, she inserts him more deeply, grabbing his hanging jewels with her hands and together pulls in and out in sync. Humming on his large shaft only worsens his impending pre-ejaculation. Licking off the pre-cum juice, she smiles as a drop has escaped her and lands on her chin.

Looking up at him now, she stands up, meeting his open mouth with her own, standing in a long embrace. After taking a few steps, he understands her lead, and follows her to the lounge. His eyes dance as he sees the appropriate preparations in the room and how flexible yet adequate his surroundings were now. The wideness of the sofa is perfect for playing before getting seriously intense. Lying back, she pulls up the fabric of her jean skirt, revealing the garter and stockings and the important crotch-less panties. Smiling, his tongue already protruding its lair, begins on his prey. Reaching up to support her knees with each hand, she is ready for her oral pelvic exam. Being careful to no penetrate her vault immediately, his tongue caresses her clit and labia. While his tongue is flicking the tissue side to side and his hands are adding pressure to the clit and massaging it.

Her hands being free, support his head, and pull him closer for a deeper penetration...She is leaking juices almost immediately to his touch, she had so longed for the feeling, playing with her breasts while still being examined. Feeling herself cumming closer, she lifts his head up, pulls him to her face, and kisses him longingly and deeply, thoroughly exploring his oral cavity, while his hand remains, exploring her lower chamber. Pulling his body further up upon hers, he enters her during their embrace. Her hips react as he expected, and then tensed around his growing member. Wrapping her legs around his waist to anchor herself, she can feel his thrusts going in deeper and deeper with each attempt, and realizes to herself, during their romantic kissing, she is smiling. With each thrust he moves her off the sofa a little causing her to hit her head on the armrest. Seeing they are lacking in space, she motions to opening the sofa, and continuing on the bed. Once upon the bed, her legs straddle him while his hard cock inserts all the more and she cums suddenly. She smiles.

He is getting even harder, his breath coming more quickly. Squeezing her vaginal muscles and milks him with a quick intensity that makes him cum, to his surprise. She is delighted to feel his juices mixing with her own, running down her legs, around her pussy, and out onto the bed beneath them.

With the last of the strong thrusts, she rolls over and lays on top of him, her large breasts dangling in his face, ready to be eaten. She bumps her hips while penetrated, and he sucks the life out of the melons she has on her chest. She cums again, and looks down at him, smiling. He smiles in return. Rocking her buttocks and hips to gyrate more action from his member, she cums again, not needing to remember to smile, as it is still there. He can't remember the last time he had a woman who was so receptive and came whichever way he wanted.

She moves over to the side of the bed, staying on her knees, he straddles behind her and enters her from behind. Her vault is relaxed and easy to find, penetrate and lubricate again and again and again...rocking his pelvis in time to her reverse thrusts, each time finding himself more deeply imbedded, and more aroused. He chums alone this time, thrusting, thrusting, and thrusting, when she allows herself to join him, and with one more thrust, they ache together.

She slumps her body to the surface of the bed, and he spoons next to her. He can feel her moistened body from her toils, lubricated by their fucking, and sticking to the sheets, resting their bodies. She turns her head to peer at his face, they both are smiling.