The Office Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
The frustration from his perspective.
1.1k words
3.29
10.3k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John hung up the phone and gazed up at the ceiling. The rain cascading down the window in sheets echoed his mood perfectly. This sucked...big time. Letting out a sigh he sat up and looked at the blank computer monitor. He needed an idea and he needed it pretty quick. His brain ran in circles but nothing of any consequence was coming out. He would start trying to sketch out an idea but kept coming back to the same thoughts. Again and again he would return to Karen, his mind naturally circling around the delicious love-making session that he was missing. He kept returning to the smell of her silken hair, the feel of her soft skin, the taste of her kisses. Nuzzling into exquisite breasts and plunging deep into the tight wet hole of her pussy. As his thoughts kept returning to these magnificent yet distracting paths, his cock would twitch and his face would get flushed. He felt as if his balls were water balloons filled to bursting and if something wasn't done about this situation soon then he certainly was going to burst.

"Crap," he thought, "I'm never going to get any work done like this. There's only one thing to do." And with that thought he stood up and headed out the office door. At this time of night the office was normally empty but he didn't want to take any chances, so he wandered along the hallways to see if anyone was still around. He caught sight of Jesse, the janitor and stopped to say a quick hello.

"Working late Mr. D?" said the tattooed young man.

"Yeah" He replied, "Big project due tomorrow and I'm stuck here doing it." Then he asked. "Say, Jesse, did you do the bathrooms already? I'm fixin' to drop a load and I don't want you to have to deal with the smell."

Jesse laughed and said, "Thanks Mr. D, I appreciate you giving me some warning but I already did the bathrooms. I just have to empty these trashcans and then I'm heading up to the next floor."

"OK then. Well, I have business to take care of. Have a good night, Jesse." He said as he turned toward the restroom.

"Thanks Mr. D. I hope your night gets better," Jesse called out as he headed towards the elevator. The night may not get better but at least in a few minutes it was going to be marginally less frustrating.

He walked into the restroom and stepping into one of the stalls quietly closed the door. He leaned his back against the door and let out a sigh. He needed the release that stroking himself would bring but all he could think about was how much he wanted to be with Karen. Her touch would cause him to explode in ways that he could never do himself. He knew exactly how to get himself off but she seemed to know exactly how to bring him to the heights and then keep him there for an eternity before milking him for all he was worth. She could bring him to orgasms that he never even knew existed let alone get by his own hand. He unbuckled his belt and then undid his pants and let the fly glide all the way down. He gently stroked his hardened cock through the silky shorts that she had bought him as a surprise. Just that morning she had given the underwear to him and said, "I want you to feel that silk against your cock and think about how good its going to feel when its my hands and tongue caressing you. I want you to spend all day imagining that its my hot wet pussy gliding over your dick." The thought of her inventive touch on his raging hard-on made him strain at the silk even more. He pulled his pants and his shorts down to his knees and his engorged cock sprang out like a rabbit out of a trap. He let his hands travel along the inside of his thighs and circle the hair around his manhood. Bringing his left hand up to gently cup and squeeze his balls made his cock jump in excitement. His right hand curled around the base of his hardened shaft and he squeezed just enough to engorge his rod even more. He felt so hard that he thought he could cut diamonds with his cock.

Loosening the pressure just a little John allowed his hand to travel up the shaft until he reached the straining purple head. He swirled his thumb over the sensitive tip for a moment and then moved back down again. With his left hand cupping his balls and his right moving up and down his mind returned to the last blow job Karen had given him. Her mouth moving up and down his rod in exactly the same rhythm he was now using on himself. Her beautiful lips sliding along with just the right amount of pressure to drive him to the point of no return then backing off just enough to keep him from exploding too soon. He didn't know how she could sense the precise way to drive him crazy with lust but she was masterful in the execution. Again and again his hand traveled the familiar paths of his penis, moving up and down, occasionally giving a tug here or a squeeze there. John let his eyes close and his head fall back in relaxation. It felt so good that he wished it could last but soon he felt the familiar feelings of an impending orgasm.

On other occasions he might slow down and allow the sensations to stretch out much longer but this was not one of those times. At some point in the dance of self-pleasure he had stopped moving his hand up and down his cock and was instead thrusting his hips forward and back. Fucking his own hand and dreaming about fucking her sweet tight pussy. With increasing energy and anticipation he thrust his cock back and forth into his gripping fingers until he felt the wellspring of cum start to flow through his body. With a final grunt and a moan, he cupped his balls a little tighter and the increased sensation caused him to explode. He shot again and again as he continued thrusting and he felt as if the sensation would never end. He could feel his balls emptying of the juices that had been building all day and it seemed as though he came for an eternity. When the sensations finally subsided he was shaking and it took a moment for him to regain control. The heat in his cock started to subside and when he finally regained control of his quivering muscles he grabbed some toilet paper. Apparently he had been building up more than he realized as it took quite awhile to finally get himself cleaned up and put away. He went to the sink and splashed some cold water on his face and staring in the mirror thought, "Well, now I hope I can get some work done."