The Office Visit to Remember

Story Info
A playful story of BDSM and control.
1.6k words
4.02
16.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke naked, the way she fell asleep, to the sensation of her breasts being stroked, her nipples being fondled, and her bottom being delicately massaged.

She rolled over and gave her Master a proper morning greeting, as their tongues intertwined and their naked bodies pressed fully together. She was especially pleased with her Master today, for he had invited her to lunch near his office at one of her favorite restaurants.

Later that morning she made her way downtown, dressed in a slim black dress and matching pumps, her hair flowing down her neck. She wore neither a bra nor panties nor stockings, as her Master had instructed that day. She looked stunning, and received a number of admiring looks and glances in her direction from the men on the street.

She was to meet her Master at his office first, and took the elevator straight to his floor after she arrived at his building. She smiled at the receptionist and proceeded directly to his office where he greeted her with a warm hug and deep kiss.

"Hungry?" she asked, as she thought of her favorite restaurant and hoped they would soon be on their way.

"Yes, indeed," her Master replied, and, whispering in her ear told her, "you look good enough to eat. In fact, that is exactly what I am going to do. Now remove your clothing."

She was a bit apprehensive about removing her clothing in her Master's office, but complied and slid her dress off her body directly to the floor. The fear that someone might walk in oh her gave rise to goose pimples all over her naked figure, accentuating her lovely feminine curves.

He stepped forward and she saw her Master held a leather collar in his hand, causing her body to tingle ever more greatly. He slipped the collar round her neck, and the scent of the strong leather mixed with his cologne as he kissed her deeply on her open lips.

He ran his tongue to her ear, and whispered softly, "Whom do you belong to?"

Her body tensed as she murmured, "My Master."

He kissed her again and stroked her hair, and looked at her so lovingly. "Good," he replied, and removed four leather cuffs from his desk and proceeded to clasp one on each of her wrists and ankles.

Thus bound, he gently led her to the side of his desk, and she felt a hand reach under her and spread her wide legs apart.

"Bend over and place your arms directly in front of you," he instructed, and she leaned over the desk and pressed her body on the cold of the oak desk.

Her nipples hardened as the chill of the wood moved up and down her chest. She let out a slight moan.

In short time he had bound each ankle to a leg of the desk, spreading her legs and bottom wide. Likewise, he had bound each wrist to a rope that attached from the far side of the desk, which was hidden when she first entered the room.

She was completely bound from head to toe: her arms tightly held in front of her head; her collar clasped firmly round her, rubbing against the desk and emanating a strong leather scent that filled her nose and mind; her breasts pressed into the wooden desk, and her hardened nipples pressed even more strongly; her body at almost a perfect ninety-degree angle; and her legs spread wide at her ankles, exposing her helpless bottom and moistening pussy.

He moved behind her and pressed his body against hers. She could tell that he was hard for her as he moved closer and gently moved his body forward and kissed the back of her neck.

He whispered in her ear, "you belong to me," and the sensation of his tongue made her body tense.

He took from his pocket a blindfold and gently covered her eyes. He then whispered that he would be back for his lunch.

She could feel his weight lifted from her and hear his footsteps as he opened the door and then left the office.

"Did he lock the door?" she increasingly worried.

As the fear that someone would find her naked and bound like that started to overcome her, her pussy moistened even more and the warm, tingly feeling she felt started to overcome her.

With every voice in the hallway she quivered more, as she feared she would be found at any moment.

"Where was her Master?" she wondered.

What was only a matter of a few minutes felt like hours, as slight beads of sweat started to run down her forehead and her breath quickened and deepened. She so badly wanted to touch herself to relieve the tension, but her arms were helplessly bound. Her thoughts started to cloud over, and her mind drifted away with the smell of the leather collar thick in the air.

Suddenly, a knock at the door brought a rush like she had never imagined all over her naked body, and she quivered uncontrollably. She gasped as she heard the door open...

Her mind raced uncontrollably as she heard the door open and quickly close.

Was it her Master? Was it his secretary? Was it not just another woman but another man?

Her thoughts caused her mind to spin wildly. She felt like screaming; she felt like running; she felt - she felt totally helpless, because she was.

She then felt a presence standing just astride her body. She could feel the movement of air against her skin. Whoever this person was kept approaching closer and closer, making her almost faint in apprehension.

Just when she thought she might faint away, she felt a familiar touch and a sense of unbelievable relief: it was her Master.

He bent over her and ran his tongue along her ear, lubricating her ear for the words, "Whom do you belong to?"

The sensation of his tongue sent a shiver up and down her body, as he gently ran both his hands

over her and tugged a bit on her leather collar.

While she hadn't fully regained her composure, as she felt the leather collar more snugly round her neck, heard the voices still moving freely about in the hallway, recognized that she was still wholly immobile, naked and bound in his office, and was under her Master's control in more ways than one, she almost reflexively uttered the only words she could: "I belong to you, Master."

"Louder," he said.

"To you, Master; I belong to you," she cried more forcefully, fearing that her voice may be heard by the office workers.

"Good girl," he said, "good girl," gently moving his hand down her body, over her bottom, and resting it on her pussy.

Taking one of his fingers, he slowly began to trace the tips of her vaginal lips, and asked her whose lips these were.

"They are my Master's," she sighed, as he felt her moistness cover his fingers.

Faster and faster he moved his finger over her lips, and brushed her hardened clitoris, causing her to quiver. Soon he had slid a finger inside, and began teasing her with slow circular motions. She shook more, pulled on her restraints, and the voices in the hallway seemed to move closer and closer.

With his tongue pressed to her ear, he whispered, "Moan for me; I want you to moan for me."

She moaned; softly at first, but soon more loudly as his finger relentlessly teased her insides and brushed her clitoris.

"Louder," he instructed, and more strongly touched and massaged her.

Her moaning grew in intensity, until the sound of the telephone being lifted from the receiver startled her.

"If you don't moan more loudly," he whispered, "I may as well do office work and leave you like this all day," and as he said this she heard him lift the telephone off the receiver, dial, and say, "Jack, would you mind coming in my office, and see me about the report you wrote yesterday...Good, come see me in my office in five minutes," and then hung up the phone.

At these words she quivered uncontrollably, and sweat poured all over her body. "No, Master," she begged. "Please no, Master," she begged.

"Then you will moan louder," he replied.

"Yes, yes, I will," she uttered, as her moans began to fill the room, and grew in intensity as he massaged her clitoris and gently pulled it between his fingers. Soon her moaning became uncontrollable as her orgasm took hold of her.

She could barely catch her breath when she heard her Master pick up the phone once again, dial, and say, "Jack, I want you to hear something," as he pressed the phone to her mouth.

The shock of the cold phone on her mouth and the thought that she was being used to pleasure another man all mixed with the orgasm that was filling her, and she wildly moaned and pulled helplessly against her restraints. Her mind began to drift away from her body.

The next thing she remembered was that she was unbound, standing, and being dressed by her Master. After dressing her, he hugged her tightly, kissed her, and led her out of the door to lunch.

When she returned from lunch to her home she found that three messages had been left on the answering machine. She almost fainted when she heard her Master's voice, and realized that he had not called his office mate Jack. He had simply called her home answering machine.

The third message was from his Master to her, reminding her that he controlled not only her body, but, most important, her mind.

She knew he was right. She belong to her Master, and she yearned for another adventure.