The Office Vixen Ch. 02

Story Info
A snow storm and a younger coworker make for a great night.
3k words
37.9k
7
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually decline the offer -- my vehicle was excellent in the snow -- but one night I was forced to stay put. It had snowed 16 inches in a relatively short time and a state of emergency had been issued. Everyone still at work was made to stay, and the quantity was such that we had to share rooms. A male coworker, with whom I was only casually familiar, and I were the last to the hotel, only to find that there was only one room left. We glanced at each other -- I smiled, he looked sheepish. "Will your girlfriend mind?" I asked. He flushed. It was cute and innocent -- he could have only been about 23 years old, 10 years my junior.

"I -- I don't have one," he stammered.

"Well then, it's all good, I suppose," I said, and turned to the desk clerk. "Are there two beds, at least?"

Much to Junior's relief, there were. I have to say that I was a little disappointed at that fact. Junior was quite handsome. He was tall and thin, with long, dark hair tied back at the neck. Dark, intelligent, almost embarrassed eyes. An intense, heart-shaped mouth and pale, smooth skin without blemish. His black sweater and slacks accentuated his pallor and made him look exotic, almost like a vampire. It ignited an instant fantasy in my mind, and between my legs.

We made our way to the room in awkward silence; me not knowing exactly how to break the ice with this 23-year-old vampire, and Junior too shy to say anything. We got to the room and put our backpacks down (we knew to always carry an overnight bag in this weather), and Junior immediately dug out his laptop and wordlessly sat down at the desk and started to peck away at the keyboard.

"Aha! So you're an IT geek, huh?" I teased. Junior turned and looked at me with mild disdain. I probably would have been total disdain if he wasn't so scared of me.

"I'm not a geek. But yes, I work in the IT department." I sauntered up to him and looked him straight in the eye, which made him comically terrified. "It's OK," I said, "I think geeks are sexy. They're smart, and smart equals sexy." I walked away, and he immediately turned back to his laptop, letting out a breath I don't think he realized he was holding. I giggled quietly and headed to the restroom to freshen up.

I checked myself out in the mirror, pleased with what I saw. My voluptuous thighs just barely peeked out from my short black skirt. The black stockings and heels I was wearing made them appear thicker, which was fine with me. 'Guys who like skinny girls have no idea what they're missing,' I thought to myself with a smile. I unbuttoned one more button on my white blouse and let the slightest bit of my black lace bra show, along with piles of my DDD cleavage. I ran my fingers through my short, dark hair and reapplied some burgundy lipstick, silently imagining my burgundy pout teasing Junior's cock.

I sashayed out of the powder room and walked back up to my roommate. "You old enough to drink, Junior?" I asked, sarcastically.

He snickered indignantly, "Yes, I'm old enough, I'm 24."

"Ooh, you're older than I thought. I pegged you at 23. But 24! You're an old man!" The sarcasm was dripping from my tongue. He didn't seem amused. "Well then, why don't you get your face out of that computer (and between my legs, I thought, but didn't say...) and come downstairs to the hotel bar with me and have a drink?"

"Is that allowed?" He asked seriously, "Aren't you like a boss or something?"

"No, Junior, I'm not. I only work for them. Now c'mon, let's go make the most of this damn snow storm and have a beer or three. My treat."

"OK then," he finally agreed, "let's go."

We sat at the corner of the bar, which was surprisingly empty, except for two or three die-hards. We had a beer and chatted -- turned out Junior was pretty interesting, and actually gave a shit about what I had to say. After each beer he became more chatty, and less terrified of me. One beer turned into three, three turned into five, and five turned into dancing and loud jukebox sing-alongs. By last call we were well above the legal limit and happy about it. We stumbled to the elevators and then into the room. I was less wobbly than Junior, but my inhibitions were long gone.

He laid down on the bed, his feet still on the floor. I purposefully walked in front of him and bent down -- facing away from him -- to unbuckle the ankle straps on my 4-inch, black patent heels.

"Don't," he whispered, almost choking on the word. I stood up straight and turned my head to look at him. He was propped up on his elbows, his round, dark eyes fixed on my lower half.

"What? Why?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"Leave them on," he said huskily, smiling. This time he spoke with less reservation. "I like them."

I turned all the way around and faced him. I placed my right foot on the bed beside him, revealing my garters and the lace tops of my stockings, as well as my lack of panties and my pale, smooth pussy. "You like these, huh?" I teased, watching him try -- and fail -- to look only at my shoes. "I like a lot about what I see. I've liked it since I first walked past your desk."

"Well then, I guess this storm worked out well, didn't it?"

"I guess so," he replied, and slowly began to run his hand up my leg. His hands were surprisingly large, and I wasn't sure why I hadn't noticed it until now. Oh yeah, probably because the last time I looked at them they were on a keyboard, not on my thigh. I could tell almost immediately -- just by that first touch -- that everything that happened from this point forward was going to be slow, intense, and passionate, and that was fine with me. Most of my recent experiences had been quick and dirty, which I liked, but I was looking forward to a night of something more sensual. It was interesting how the tables had turned. The prey was now in control. I couldn't wait.

His hand continued up my thigh, then stopped just short of my warm, slowly moistening pussy. I could feel his touch along every inch of my leg. When he stopped, I was the one who let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Why'd you stop?" I whispered.

"I like the anticipation," he said.

He pulled me down so I was straddling his lap, grabbed my face with his hands, and kissed me. I was never much for kissing but this was something special, different. It was purposeful and hard. It felt like there was nothing he'd rather be doing than kissing me, and I was happy to let him. My hips instinctively began to move, and I could feel the bulge growing behind his black slacks. I could tell that even as experienced as I was, once that bulge was set free, it was going to be hard to take. But it was all I wanted at that moment. His kisses started to move slowly to my neck and collarbone, and his hands moved from my face down to my blouse, unfastening each button, eventually releasing me from its grasp. His lips found their way to the mounds of cleavage thrusting from my bra. He spent lots of time there, reveling in them, before he even reached to unclasp my bra. He was right, he liked the anticipation, and he was making me like it. My wet, hot juices began soaking through the front of his pants. As my hips continued to move in a slow, circular pattern, he let out a slight moan. "God, you're wet," he said, "I can't wait to taste you."

"What's stopping you?" I asked.

"These," he said. He unhooked my bra and my heavy, gorgeous breasts spilled out, and into his mouth. He spent what felt like an hour caressing and squeezing, licking and sucking, kissing each one. By the time he put one of the nipples in his mouth I was so turned on I orgasmed immediately. The shutter of my insides was a surprise at first. I had never before cum simply from caresses and kisses. I could feel the wetness soaking his pants even more.

"Mmmm, that's what I like," he said, "I hope I can do that a few more times... at least." I couldn't even speak a response, I simply moaned. When I eventually caught my breath I reached behind him and pulled his sweater over his head, revealing a surprisingly toned chest. I ran my fingers across it slowly and he shivered. I slid off his lap and stood up, and he reached behind me and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I stood in front of him, naked except for my stockings, garters, and the black strappy heels he liked so much. He looked me up and down with obvious approval. Then he stood, grabbed me gently by the arms, switched our places and lowered me to the edge of the bed. I reached back for a pillow and propped it under my head. He stayed standing, bending over me, and began to kiss me from my neck down to my belly button, then lower, covering every inch. He lowered himself to his knees and began to kiss my inner thighs, first one, then the other, starting at the knee and working his way up -- not quite reaching the promised land. My breathing quickened. I never imagined I could get as wet as I was. The waiting was the hardest part, but it was also quite exciting.

When he finally crossed the line and his mouth touched my pussy for the first time, I let out a loud moan, and came again, almost immediately. He stayed gentle, not helping me along, just letting it happen while he kissed the pink petals softly. When the orgasm passed he made his way up to my clit and kissed it, making my legs shiver. He started to use the tip of his tongue to lick my clit, massaging it, playing with it, making my legs shake even more. Then he placed his lips over it -- his mouth was so warm -- and began to suck, gently. My mind was swirling. He continued to tease and please my pussy in ways I had never thought of. His tongue continued on my clit while his fingers found their way inside. As he pushed and pulled his fingers in and out, gradually and deliberately, I knew I was going to cum again. It only took a few more minutes and I was cumming, hard. His mouth moved down to collect the juices and he thrusted his tongue in and out, riding out the orgasm with me, letting me feel every second of it to my core. This one lasted what seemed like 10 minutes, rushing through my entire body.

When the orgasm was finally over, he stood again and leaned over to kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips and his tongue, and it excited me. I kissed him deeper, harder, more intensely. I reached up and pulled the hair tie from around the ponytail, letting his hair fall and tickle my bare skin. I wanted him inside me, more than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to taste him, all of him. I pushed myself up off the bed, pushing him with me. He was standing in front of me now, I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I began to unbutton his pants and unzip them, I slowly started to pull them down, taking his boxers with them. When his cock finally emerged it was beautiful -- but massive. My eyes widened at the 11 inches of manhood, and he smiled down at me. "Don't be scared," he whispered "Just take as much as you can."

I scooted to my knees and began to do just that. But I couldn't do much. I slid it in and out of my mouth slowly, letting myself adjust. I could take about 7 inches, but the girth of it prevented me from taking more. I wrapped my right hand around the base, and started to use both my hand and my mouth to please him. He moaned, I went faster and harder. He ran his hands through my hair and said "Slow down, beautiful. There's no rush." I obeyed. I slowed down and began to savor his huge member. I took it in gently, flicking and swirling with my tongue. It was such a sensual feeling, and my body responded, getting wetter and wetter again. I slowed to a stop, and stood. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Lay on the bed again." I said. He obliged, and I stood in front of him, bent down, and placed his hard penis between my tits. I moved up and down slowly, letting the softness of my huge tits stroke him and excite him even more.

"You know I've imagined you doing that more than once," he said, "Those tits are amazing. But this is what I really want." As he said it, he pulled me up on top of him.

I straddled him, not yet allowing him inside of me. He kissed me furiously, but with the same gentleness as before. The length of his shaft rubbed against my clit and the folds of my pussy, getting wetter, and making me tremble. I knew it was about to happen. "Dammit, I'm gonna cum again," I moaned, and began to feel the muscles tighten and the hot liquid drip from my cunt. "Oh God... Oh my God...." I got louder with each word. As I came, he grabbed my hips, and I felt him slip inside me, almost all the way, and I exploded again. He looked at me intently, watching the shock on my face as I tried to come to terms with the way I felt. The feeling was unexplainable. Never once had I experienced a second orgasm while halfway through the first. I was soaking wet, I was exhausted, but there was no chance I was going to stop.

I started to ride him. I was leaning forward, kissing him, letting my hips do the work, controlling how much of him I took inside me. I knew I was going to have to work up to the whole thing. Every so often, I would slide a little more inside me, letting myself get used to it, sliding in and out. He let me do the work - he was patient, and clearly enjoying it. When I was confident I could take it all, I slid it almost all the way out, then as slowly as I could manage, I slid it back in, an inch at a time, until that massive, beautiful dick was buried all the way inside me. He gasped, tilting his head back, a small smile spreading across his lips.

I sat up straight on top of him and rode him like I was in a saddle. Every rise and fall of my hips was slow and deliberate, selfish, too as every move I made was giving me over to absolute pleasure. He kept mostly quiet except for a few whispers of approval. I didn't mind because every time I opened my eyes he was watching me intently, completely absorbed in every move I made or word I said. That was all the approval I needed.

After he was certain I had reached another two or three orgasms, he stopped me, and in one impressive motion sat up straight and guided my legs around his waist, never losing penetration. It was then, while I was in his lap that he began to take the reins. His hips thrusted, bouncing my round, soft ass against his legs as he grabbed it and squeezed. His cock was at a perfect angle, reaching all the perfect places inside me, bringing me to orgasm one more time.

I was so tired from cumming all I could do was wrap my arms around him and let him take over completely. He pushed harder, in short, intense thrusts, taking my breath away with each one. "Cum for me. One more time. Cum for me," he whispered in my ear. The soft, pleading nature of his request sent another wave of excitement through me, and after a few more thrusts, I granted his request, and came one last time. It was so powerful, squeezing him so tightly, he could no longer control himself. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he moaned. I didn't stop him. I felt my pussy get warmer as he pumped his ecstasy into me. Several more thrusts and we were both absolutely spent -- out of breath and barely able to move. He kissed my lips again, delicately, and then moved to my neck and breasts. I shifted slightly and felt his erection waning. He continued to kiss me and whispered "If you give me a minute, I'll be ready again."

"Yeah, right," I said, and continued to kiss him, reveling in the warmth of his skin and the taste of his lips. He leaned down and kissed my neck and breasts again, lingering there for a few more minutes. Much to my surprise, he wasn't lying.

"Holy fuck," I said, shocked as I felt him getting harder beneath me.

"Told ya," he said with a wry grin.

He laid me down on the bed and propped himself above me, kissing me again from head to toe.

Silently, I told myself that I now understood why women date younger men. And that I had never been so grateful for a snow storm.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
We need more

great story. had me cumming all over myself

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperalmost 13 years ago
kept me hard from start to juicy finish!

very descriptive and intriguing. and yes, the anticipation was worth the glorious wait!

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
A GOOD READ

I have enjoyed both of your submissions, please continue writing. I will keep my eye out for your next submission.

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 13 years ago
You are Fucking Hot

Great story with an excellent tempo. If you are anywhere near Maine, I'd like to bend you over my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot!

Nothing like a voluptuous woman in lipstick, heels and stockings. Can't wait to read more of Jane's adventures!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife's Annoying Sister My sister-in-law and I finally agree on something. Fucking!in Erotic Couplings
The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
A Midnight Meeting When a frustrated man meets a frustrated woman.in Erotic Couplings
Cheating Boss Forced to pose as boyfriend of his boss's beautiful mistress.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories