The Oil Change Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife seduced then cheats again.
3.2k words
3.73
52.2k
27
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
266xxyz
266xxyz
15 Followers

She lingered on the patio over a cup of coffee absentmindedly day dreaming. The kids had caught the bus to school and her husband was off to work. She had plenty of time before she had to be to the library where she volunteered for two hours several times a week. The house was immaculate, the bills were paid, the checkbook balanced. He worked long and hard and she ran the home like a tight ship with all the day-to-day responsibilities falling on her shoulders.

He told her to stop by QuickLube and have the oil changed in her SUV. A typical mom's car. She came back from her daydreams, finished her coffee and decided to get a move on. It was a beautiful day with clear blue skies and it promised to be very warm. It was already in the 70s and just past nine o'clock.

A cool shower. She looked at herself in the mirror for a while. At 32 and with two kids she thought she still looked pretty good. She had gained a few pounds but that seemed to suit her well. She was 5'7" and 145 lbs. Her breasts sagged just the tiniest little bit. They were large, 36DDand fit very well with her figure. Her abs were gone but her tummy was still pretty flat for having had the kids.

She exercised regularly if not extremely. Her chocolate colored hair was cut short in a bob that was longer in front and encircled her face while the back was cut short and at neck level. Nice deep blue eyes. All in all she thought she still looked pretty good. Certainly not model beautiful but still pretty damned good she thought.

She put on her bra and panties, a sleeveless button up white blouse, a black denim just above the knee skirt, foot socks and boaters shoes. With just a touch of lip gloss, mascara and eye shadow she looked at herself again with approval. Then went back downstairs, threw in an energy drink into her day pack that was half filled with her clutch wallet and other things necessary for daily life then snatched her pack and keys and was off in her SUV to face the warm and pleasant day.

When she got to the QuickLube place she gave her keys to the counter man and arranged for the servicing of her car. The attendant told her that they were a bit backed up and that it may be a while before they got to her SUV. She was welcome to sit and wait or she could leave and come back in an hour or so. It was getting really warm out so she decided to wait and took a seat in one of the chairs that lined the two walls of the office. There was no one else there.

A man came in right after she sat down. He was dressed in Khaki shorts, tan military hiking boots and a short sleeved Hawaiian shirt. She scanned him briefly, nothing special. He made arrangements for the servicing of his car while she just continued to sit quietly. He came over to the chairs on the adjacent wall sat down, looked around then his eyes fell on her.

He took her presence in, his dark eyes roaming all over her body then came to rest with a penetrating stare at her face. Moments passed and he never took his eyes off her. She didn't dare to look at him. She felt riveted. She felt herself beginning to blush. She couldn't speak. She could only sit. Frozen and waiting, feeling helpless and some how losing control. She had never felt this way before. She was blushing fully now.

She lowered her head and stared at the floor. Still he held her in his gaze...she lowered her head even farther. She felt overwhelmed. She had never lacked confidence before. Now she felt no confidence at all. Some how she felt taken.

"Please" she whispered "please don't."

"Yes. I will" he said.

"Get up!" he ordered. "We're going for a walk."

She had no choice. She had no choice at all. Clutching her day pack to her chest her eyes still lowered staring at the floor she stood up and followed him out the door. She couldn't not.

They walked across the street, through a large empty parking lot and into a rather treeless park along a bike path. There were a few scattered people there sitting on the grass or walking around. Some people riding their bikes or young mothers pushing their kids in strollers. They walked in a silence that was almost palpable. Unable to bear it any longer she spoke.

"I'm so hot...I mean it's so warm out. May I sit? Please?" she asked as they came up on a bench at the side of the path.

"All right. For a minute. And then..." he let it drift off as she plopped down on the bench and he sat beside her. She sat nervously for a few moments and her right hand began to twist her rings.

"I'm married. I can't...uh..I can't..." she fumbled for words. "Please don't make me" she pleaded "I have a husband and two children. I have never...God! This can't be happening." She was almost in tears.

"Yes you can and yes you will. I knew that as soon as I laid eyes on you. I know your little secret. The rest is not my concern."

"I need to drink something" she said and started rummaging around in her day pack taking out the energy drink and unscrewing the top.

"Give that to me first" he said taking it out of her hand tilting his head back and taking a long swig "Here...you can have the rest" handing it back to her. She took it and was about to say thank you but his hand continued and he cupped her right breast squeezing it tightly then moved and did the same to the left breast, lingering there for a moment then back again.

Her shoulders sagged but she was mute as he fondled her in public. There was nothing she could do to stop him. He had some sort of hold on her. But it was so wrong.

"Nice tits! You're really a slut aren't you?"

"Please...not here" she turned crimson.

"You're right," he said "Lets go."

"Where are we going? I can't do this! I have a husband! I'll call the police!"

"We're going over there."

He pointed across the park and across another little street with one house on it to a wooded area. Taking her almost roughly by the upper arm he pulled her to her feet.

"You lead. You're very good at that. Take us over there and pick a spot in the woods...and we will begin."

Shouldering her day pack almost zombie-like she led them across the park and across the little back street through the dense tangle wood and into a small grove of birch trees next to a fallen spruce tree. She stopped turned around to face him and lowered her head and eyes again dropping her pack.

"Here" she breathed.

"Look at me!" he commanded.

Slowly she raised her head. His eyes bored into hers. She shuddered and lowered her eyes again. She didn't know what was happening to her. She felt spell-bound.

"You have many responsibilities...taking care of your kids, your husband, the family home...all the things you have to take care of on a daily basis...all those responsibilities and more. You long for some one to free you. I know you do."

She wondered how he knew these things about her. How does he know? She didn't even admit that to herself.

"Remove your blouse"

Her hands moved of their own accord as she undid the buttons.

"Now the bra"

It clasped in the front between her breasts. It fell quickly away. Her breasts were free. Her nipples hardened instantly. He reached out and pinched and pulled her left nipple roughly then just as roughly squeezed her tit.

She inhaled sharply then whimpered as it sent a zinger directly to her clit.

This can't be happening she thought but her body was sweating lightly already as she took deep breaths and her knees almost buckled. He thrust his hand under her skirt and into her panties.

"They're soaked. You are a dirty little slut aren't you? Take them off."

She did. Quickly almost gracefully and stood there in just her skirt and shoes as he slid his finger deeply into her pussy then out and up to massage her clit.

Her breathing became rapid became deep. She spread her legs slightly to better accommodate him, put her arms around his neck to keep from falling, softly moaned and chewed on her lower lip.

"Well...you dirty slut. Tell me! Tell me how much you need this. You whore. You love it don't you?"

"No! Yes! I do! I am! I didn't know. I didn't know! Thank you! Please...thank you" she gasped. "You're going to fuck me...fuck your slut aren't you? I'll do anything you want. I am. I am your slut."

"You're my slut who? You are my slut Sir"

"Yes Sir...I am your slut Sir"

"Very good...but no...I'm not going to fuck you this time. We'll see how your training goes. Maybe next time. We'll see."

"But...I thought...I thought that...Sir...I thought that you wanted me. Please. Next time? No...uh..Sir. There can not be a next time"

"Yes. There will be. That will be entirely up to you but there will be. I know you. More than you know yourself. You don't need to think. You're not allowed to think. That's not your job here. You will do as your told. Do you understand?"

"Yes but...no but..."a little flash of anger "My husband...how can I...my life...What is happening to me? Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? How...?"

"True love will always find a way Sweetheart." he said sarcastically as he withdrew his fingers and she had a small orgasm. "For now, You just need to please me." He leaned comfortably against a birch tree. "You know what to do. You know what you want to do. You know what you need to do. Come here."

He put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down on her knees. Her knees touched the grass and moss with a jolt to her pussy. She could see the bulge in his shorts. Fascinated, she undid his belt, the button and the zipper. His cock tumbled out inches from her face. It was swollen up thick but not quite hard yet. About average size, circumcised pinkish with a purple colored head.

She just glanced at it then took it fully in her mouth reaching up and cupping his balls in her hand. She could feel him getting harder and harder. She savored it, working her mouth and lips slowly up and down his shaft then leaning back a bit, looking at her work and what she had done.

She was thrilled with a sense of pride. She put her hands on his hips taking him deep in her mouth, pulled him to her with a little moan and began sucking him in earnest while tasting his pre-cum. She loved it. She was in her own world loving it. She knew what she needed and wanted to do and she knew exactly how to do it. It came to her that she had dreamed of this in the back of her mind for a very long time. She was almost in ecstasy. That would come.

"You're a very good cocksucker" he said. "You've had lots of practice haven't you? When was the last time you indulged yourself like you are now/"

"I've been married for over 7 yrs. And haven't had a man, only my husband since...before that, while I was in college, there were many. But I've never been able to uh do it like this. I can't help myself now...I do...I love this..but it is so wrong and dirty." She took his cock and rubbed it all over her face before feverishly going down on him again. "Please...Sir...may I have your cum?"

"Stand up bitch! I want to play with your tits some more." He jerked her upright and painfully squeezed and slapped her tits til her nipples were puffy and marked then slammed her back down to her knees. "Suck it!" he growled. He held her head and face fucked her mercilessly as she gagged and choked. He pulled her head savagely close and suddenly went rigid. She couldn't breathe. She was struggling, panicking. She felt him getting even harder, pulsate and felt the first huge spurt blast into the back of her throat. She pulled back to breath and the second shot hit her full front in the face as she gasped for air then went back down on him bobbing her head up and down til there was nothing left and he began to soften. She felt wonderful. Proud. Thankful even grateful as she licked him clean.

And then the guilt hit her like a train. Oh my God she thought. What have I done? She thought of her husband. What was she going to say? Should she say? She didn't know what he would do if he knew. She felt a little anger again. It really wasn't her fault. It was his. If he only paid more attention to her...no, that wasn't going to work. She knew from the minute she begged "please" in the office of the QuickLube place that she was going to go with this man.

She had made a choice. She felt angry with herself. Guilty...she also knew she felt incredibly sexy. Proud and some how satisfied with herself. She was in a daze as she knelt at this man's feet, his cock hanging over her bowed head.

He stepped back a bit, bent down and pulled his shorts up and buckled his belt. He pulled his wallet out of his pocket, took out a card and handed it to her.

"Call me next Thursday at one in the afternoon."

He turned and walked out of the thicket leaving her kneeling on the ground with grass stains on her knees and marks on her tits. She slowly rose to her feet and brushed herself off, noted the grass stains and stumbled away from the site and out across the street and park to her car. She angrily threw his card into a trash can in the park by the bike path.

Used her credit card to pay the bill but instead of driving away, she found herself walking back to the park to the trash can and went through the trash. She felt a profound sense of relief when she came upon the card and slipped it into her wallet in her day pack. Standing over the trash can she realized she was trash herself now.

His, whoever he was, his trash. It infuriated her! And it felt really good.

She drove to the library and went in to her job of re-stacking books on the shelves. Lost in a day dream that kept replaying itself in her mind. How good it felt to be on her knees, how good his cock felt on her lips and in her mouth, that wonderful feeling she had upon his release. It occurred to her, how good it felt to serve. Yes...to serve him. Sir.

But she felt angry and humiliated. She swore to herself that she would never call him. It was great. It was her secret. Never again. But she kept his card. And she was dripping wet all day.

The kids were home from school, her husband home from work. She was pleasant tho she avoided eye contact with him. She was soaking wet. She didn't know what to say but she desperately wanted to be laid. Gently she thought, a return to normalcy. He didn't need to know how desperate she was for sex.

They had a couple of drinks and chatted about their day talking about nothing...normalcy she thought.

"I'm going to take a quick shower honey. This drink has gone right to my head. Suppose we meet up in the bedroom...for some fun if you want."

The bedroom was cool and the soft light from the lava lamp gave the room a romantic ambiance. Her husband was lying on the bed naked and face up as she came out of the shower and into the room. She gazed at him and settled her eyes on his larger than normal cock. That was one of the reasons she married him.

She smiled to herself thinking "what girl doesn't want a big dick?"

Sliding in close to him on the bed she felt him getting thicker as he began kissing her and playing gently with her nipples. They became instantly hard. The light was dim enough so that the bite marks and scratches she acquired earlier in the morning didn't show though she was acutely aware of their tenderness.

He didn't notice them but he did notice she was so wet and ready.

"Well you're horny tonight Sweetie" he said. "What brings this on? Have you been a bad girl today?"

She almost panicked. Did he suspect? Did he know? She didn't know what to say but knew she had to be very careful. Moving her head down his chest and over his soft belly, she took him in her mouth and got a violent flashback of Sir using her for his pleasure that morning.

Her husband got hard and she pulled him over on top of her, guided him in.

"Does that feel good Honey?" she said. "Is that what you want? You want me to be a bad girl?"

He just moaned and pumped her at a deep and steady pace. She couldn't put Sir out of her mind as her husband brought her close to coming but then, as usual, went off himself. After lying there a few moments he rolled off her, kissed her good night and quickly fell asleep.

Normalcy.

Her mind and her pussy were on fire. When his breathing became steady, she got up and went to the bathroom. Reliving the past morning she got herself off with a shattering climax, cleaned herself up, went back to bed. Her mind whirling hot and fell into an uneasy slumber dreaming of how good it made her feel when Sir exploded in her mouth as he held her head grunting as he came.

The next day started off like usual. She mused on the previous day with satisfaction. No one was hurt. What her husband didn't know would not hurt him. She pushed her guilt aside relishing in her little dirty secret. Of course, she did have a exquisitely good time with Sir. She loved ever second of it...but...it wasn't really her fault what had happened.

It was never to be repeated of course. She was a good loyal decent wife happy with her place in life. Her life and marriage was good...maybe not as exciting as it once was but still pretty good. The week wore on.

Normalcy.

She was so fucking bored.

She wasn't going to call of course she thought as she looked at his card for the nth number of times. It was just an exciting memory she had all to herself. She wasn't going to risk everything.

On Thursday his phone vibrated at precisely one o'clock.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Sir...I uh I need to see you"

To be continued...

266xxyz
266xxyz
15 Followers