The Oily Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan felt something horrid running down her gullet. Some of it exploded backward into her mouth. What is this foul thing, she wondered? She felt faint again, and the oily man pulled his cock out shooting a white substance on her face as he did. "Ahhhhhh, oh that feels so good. You're a good cocksucker," Orang Minyak moaned.

Wiping her face with her hand, she looked at the substance and realised it's his seed, his cum. Tears ran down her cheeks, making Orang Minyak laugh at her. "Good, your pain arouses me even more," he said. "Soon you'll know the feel of my cock in all your holes, something that you'll remember forever."

"Please, stop this evil," Megan begged.

"Where's your precious God now, whore. See how little he cares for you?"

She took a deep breath and shook her head defiantly. "He'll give me strength to endure your foulness, and heal me once you're done."

Orang Minyak slapped her face hard, making her fall to the ground with a scream. "There's only one place for such a dirty tongue," he said. He pulled her on her back and promptly sat on her face. "Lick my ass like a dirty dog." Megan struggled beneath him, however, he grabbed her nipples pinching them hard and making her squeal. "The faster you lick, the sooner your punishment ends," he said.

She gave in, and poked her tongue into his ass, tasting more foulness than she thought possible. The stench reminded her of a pit toilet, but she licked it dutifully as she could, hoping Orang Minyak would grow bored with his game. She prayed in her mind for the Lord to give her strength to endure the monsters attack. Eventually, Orang Minyak had enough of her rimming efforts and stood. She wiped her mouth with her arm, spitting out as much foulness as she could. Orang Minyak grabbed her and rolled her on her stomach, she didn't resist knowing it to be futile. His hands grasped her firm butt cheeks and pulled them apart. He said loudly, "Now it's my turn to taste you."

Megan looked back wide-eyed, "No!"

Orang Minyak laughed and knelt behind her, first sniffing her anal cherry, followed by his long tongue digging into her, wriggling about, and lavishing her anus and taint. Megan squirmed and groaned as his tongue felt rough. A sudden pressure exerted itself against her rectum, and as she turned Orang Minyak slid a finger inside her and started finger fucking her ass. "No, that's so gross," Megan protested, but the oily man ignored her.

Two fingers entered her, making her grunt with pain. Her anus burning as if it were on fire, as three fingers stretched it even more. Orang Minyak pulled out and watched her anus gape, enjoying the view. His tongue raked inside her anus, tasting her, but making Megan shiver all over. He quickly moved and in moments his thick cock pushed against her newly stretched rectum. Much thicker than three fingers, and Megan wondered how he could even think he'd fit inside her ass. Orang Minyak pushed, and felt her ass give way to his cock and slid it inside her body. Megan screamed in pain as her rectum stretched beyond anything it had ever had to endure. Blood trickled down her taint as she tore slightly from the huge cock pressing her.

Orang Minyak enjoyed her pain, he revelled in it. Megan is a pure soul, and beloved by God, he could sense it. Not like her sister, whose secrets marked her as a sinner, despite how she may act. Looking at his latest victim in the spiritual sense, he could see her resolve weaken, and the darkness of his deeds begins to destroy her purity. Purity is like virginity, he thought, once it's gone, it's gone forever. The thought filled him with satisfaction. Her purity would feed him for a long time. At last he reached full immersion inside her, he paused, feeling her body wrap around his cock, and how Megan squirmed and grunted in pain at how he stretched her.

"I have impaled you," Orang Minyak said triumphantly.

Megan looked back, tears running down her face like a river of sorrow. "Please, it hurts... It hurts so much," she begged.

The oily man laughed. He loved how they begged him. "Your sorrow has only begun, whore."

Placing his hands on the ground next to her, he began a motion like push-ups. His big cock pulled out of her ass, the friction causing her pain. As she thought the ordeal is over, he plunged his cock back inside her again with a loud grunt. Her response to scream in pain. So the fucking began this way, slowly and deliberately at first. Each thrust hard to cause maximum discomfort for her, and to enjoy her warm insides wrapping around his long cock. Strangely, for Megan, the sensation of pain lessened after a few minutes, and instead the friction of his cock rubbing against her anus began to feel pleasurable. The sensation of fullness inside her and the friction of his fucking made her stomach grow tight, and her clitoris to heat.

To her surprise, she found herself reaching under and rubbing her clit as the demons thick cock fucked her ass. Her guilt pricked her, and she removed her hand. I mustn't enjoy it, she thought. I can't let this monster win. The more her ass stretched around his thick pole, the more the friction caused her pleasure, and the pain eased. Orang Minyak sensed her inner struggle, the battle between the spirit and the flesh. A battle as old as life. He laughed, tasting her purity as it ebbed away from her and into him, feeding him, and making him feel strong. He pulled her waist up so his balls slapped her vagina. Each impact on her clit from his hairy balls sent little jolts of pleasure through her. Her body felt so alive.

Eventually, she heard the demon grunt, and he suddenly stopped, holding his cock deep inside her. As deep as he could go, and blew another load of semen in her. She didn't know how, but she felt a pulsation in her body that didn't come from her. Megan knew it had to be his cock. After some seconds, which felt an eternity to Megan, the monster pulled out with a loud sigh. His strong hands grabbed her shoulders, spinning her around to face him. His cold red eyes looking at her with contempt. "Clean my cock, slut," he commanded.

Megan looked at his still hard member, to see it had cum on the end dripping off it. However, the sight of shit made her feel sick. Her shit had covered his cock, and now he demanded she clean it. Knowing he means with her mouth. "Lick my dick clean," he demanded again.

Fresh tears ran down her cheeks as she leaned close and began to lick his cock. First she licked cum off his knob, followed by the shaft, she dutifully swallowed the shit. The faeces tasted bitter, made her gag, but she did it quickly to get it finished. As she licked and sucked on his cock, she felt with her hand a rock and began to wonder about using it as a weapon. Grasping the rock firmly, she lifted it, and struck the demon in the stomach as hard as she could. Orang Minyak recoiled in a groan, clasping his stomach with his hands. Megan took her chance and jumped to her feet and began to run. For a moment she thought she had succeeded, the trees were getting close. Despairingly, the demon moved with a supernatural quickness, and in a blink stood in front of her. Nooooo, she screamed in her mind. She grimaced, and braced herself as his fist hit her squarely on the cheek. Megan fell to the ground hard, losing consciousness.

*****

Megan had a dream while she lay unconscious, she had a dream of a particular childhood memory. When eight, the family pet a dog called Buster had been killed by a car because someone left the gate open and it got out of the yard. She remembered how initially she had been blamed for it. Her mother's words scathing, and in her dream she seemed impossibly large, her face pale, a deep frown and downturned mouth. "Do you realise what you've done?" Young Megan stared at her, tears running down her cheeks. "You're to blame for killing Buster, one of God's precious creatures. It's all your fault. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Megan remembered how awful she felt, how guilty, although she felt positive she hadn't left the gate open. Although maybe she did. She couldn't be sure, but if she did she knew it to be an accident. "I'm sorry, Mommy," is all she could say.

"Sorry! Sorry? Buster is dead because of YOU," her mother's anger like a volcano before it erupts, and her hand raised to strike Megan down.

As her mother's hand were about to strike her, the dream shifted, and she stood in the back yard with Kate her older sister. Kate had a pink backpack, grabbed her hand and said, "We have to go."

"Go where?"

Kate looked around in jerky movements and wide-eyed. "Mommy is coming to get us. We have to escape, you and me."

"Why is Mommy coming to get us?" Megan asked innocently.

"It's unimportant, but we're sisters and we have to stick together. Right?"

Megan nodded, knowing that sometimes Kate's idea of 'sticking together' is only used when it suited Kate. They left and ran down the streets, hiding from their parents for hours who came looking for them. When night came they ate honey sandwiches Kate had packed in her backpack, hiding at a park. In the morning, a man found them asleep under some trees and they were taken home. Megan's mother seemed simultaneously happy and angry to see them that morning. However, once they got home she yelled at Kate. That's when Megan learned the truth about Busters death. Kate had left the gate open, she admitted it, and she admitted she said Megan did it. Kate lied about me, Megan thought as she listened? Kate betrayed me!

*****

Feeling her body being dragged over the ground, Megan opened her eyes. Orang Minyak pulled her limp form back into the clearing, stopped and let go of her leg. Turning he said, "Running from me is such a stupid thing to do. It makes me angry... Makes me want to hurt you."

His arm abnormally stretched longer and Orang Minyak slapped her face hard making her scream in pain. "Hurting me doesn't give you pleasure," Megan said looking at him while rubbing her cheek. "None of this gives you real pleasure. The deep emptiness you feel returns when your orgasm has abated."

Orang Minyak smiled weakly. "God has made me this way. I need to feed on your purity, the sex is the best way to get it from you." He started stroking his cock as she watched. "I sense your desire for my cock, you slut. The sin of Eve lives in all women, the sin of lust."

Megan's eyes narrowed and she smiled wryly, "A lake of fire is where you'll end. Eternal punishment awaits you, with Lucifer and all the fallen ones."

Orang Minyak's face screwed in anger, and he jumped on top of her, his face an inch from hers. "We'll be there together, slut. Your God will desert you too, after this."

She sobbed. The thought of God abandoning her like this evil creature filled her with palpable fear. As the demons red eyes stared into her soul causing her to doubt herself, a feeling suddenly washed over her and she began to laugh. Orang Minyak frowned, asking, "What's so funny, whore?"

"By HIS blood, I will be cleansed and made righteous before God," she said.

The demon seemed uncertain, asking, "What rubbish is this?"

"By the blood of the lamb, the Son of God, I will have forgiveness for what sin you've defiled me with."

Orang Minyak looked confused. "The Son? He has come?"

"Yes, and he will come again at the end of times," Megan declared.

The demon frowned deeply, thinking about Megan had told him. She realised that the demon had been here so long that he didn't know that God had enacted his holy plan to save creation. None of his victims had told him, too afraid to speak to him. They endured his anger at God through his sex acts. The lust of Eve may still live in me, she thought, but the motherly spirit of Mary also lives in me. Lives in all the women he stole purity from, and they endured his wrath with love, as women endure such things in men too.

Orang Minyak growled loudly as the truth of what Megan said grew in his understanding. The Father had not only abandoned him to this wretched existence, he had also set in motion a plan to save the human beings the demon despised. The angels are still the second-class citizens of heaven, the issue that caused him to join Lucifer's army. "If my time is short before the final punishment, best I make the most of it," the oily man said.

"What does that mean?"

He didn't answer, however, he began to move his hips in a manner that made his hard cock rub on her pussy. The stimulation of his cock rubbing her clitoris caused heat to grow in pussy, and radiate through her body. Not physical heat, a sexual heat that inflamed her flesh, made her breath harder, and moan slightly. "Good, your saviour sits on his hands while I take everything from you," Orang Minyak purred.

He reached down between their bodies and grabbed his dick, positioning it over her vaginal opening. With a forceful push, his cock entered her tearing her hymen apart, ripping it, as he penetrated her deeply. Megan screamed in pain, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her head thrashing from side to side with eyes clenched shut. She shouted, "It hurts! It hurts!"

Orang Minyak cared little for her pain, as his thick cock stretched her tight virgin pussy. Her blood coating his cock, he absorbed it into his body. "Your purity is now mine, slut," he moaned with pleasure.

"So big... So BIG!" Megan moaned.

He continued to fuck her hard, pushing his cock as deep as he could go with each painful thrust. Going deeper as her vagina stretched to accommodate his thick cock. Beneath the pain, Megan began to feel pleasure as well. Different from how her anus felt when he fucked her virgin ass, and different from how her clitoris felt when she masturbated. The friction of his dick inside her vagina began to create a new sensation she had never felt. Added to this, his body glided over her rubbing and vibrating her clitoris. The pain began to disappear, and eventually she moaned with arousal. A light sweat breaking out all over her body, and she wrapped her legs around his waist so she could devour his cock with her pussy.

Orang Minyak fucked her like someone who knew how to appreciate a pussy. He varied his pace, angle, and pressure constantly, driving Megan toward an orgasm she never knew possible. He grunted and cooed in her ear, and she responded with loud moans. The sound of fucking filled the clearance. Megan belonged to the demon now. Orang Minyak played her body like an instrument until both suddenly grunted, shouting in unison. Orgasm rippled through them, wave after wave of shocking pleasure tore through their bodies. The demon filled her vagina with its cum, she accepted it. Once the intense feelings settled, she lay exhausted on the ground while Orang Minyak stood above her.

His cold red eyes looking at her, a slight smile on his face. "I will remember you," he said, and bowed.

She felt herself starting to fall into a deep sleep. The demon looked as if it were fading, so she asked weakly, "Where are you going?"

"Only the pure can know me," he said, almost sadly.

As she fell asleep, he disappeared into the air.

*****

A male voice suddenly shouted, "She's over here!"

Megan opened her eyes slightly to find the brightness of the morning harsh on her, so she closed them again. Her body felt stiff and sore, especially her ass and pussy, and her mouth so dry she couldn't speak. She felt herself being shaken, and a man in a Malaysian accent saying, "Miss? Miss? Can you hear me?"

Opening her eyes the man's face looked in shadow, giving her a start. She asked in a croaky voice, "Orang? Is that you?"

The man looked away from her, and she turned her head to see another man standing next to her. A man dressed in a dark-blue police uniform. He had a kindly face, and to her surprise, he started unbuttoning his shirt. "Give her some water," the man ordered the officer kneeling next to her.

The officer helped her sit up and held a canteen to her lips with water. The taste and coolness revived her even further. The officer who took his shirt off suddenly draped it around her shoulders. They helped her into the sleeves and did up the buttons. Megan felt like a rag doll, and her mind foggy. Eventually she asked, "Kate? Is she alright?"

The officer now in a white singlet said, "She's been taken to Kuala Lumpur General Hospital. But she's fine. You'll be with her soon."

"Thanks," Megan whispered.

The other officer asked, "What happened here, Miss?"

She clenched her eyes shut, and a sob burst from her. "I was raped," she said with tears.

"I'll take her back to the road," the officer in the singlet said, "You look around here for clues."

"Yes, sir," the officer responded.

The singlet officer scooped her into his arms and lifted her. "I'll send others to help you, don't fuck up the crime scene."

With a curt nod the policeman said, "Yes, sir."

As he gingerly carried her back to the road, he asked, "Do you know who raped you?"

"He called himself Orang Minyak," she said.

The officer looked at her wide-eyed for a moment, and remained quiet for the rest of the journey. Eventually, he left the tree line to where the mission car had hit the tree. People were everywhere, and when the two emerged a shout brought several men running to them. One took her from the policeman's arms, and placed her on an ambulance gurney. They began to take her blood pressure, and ask her questions about where she is and so forth. Once they were satisfied her health isn't severely compromised, they began to strap her on the gurney. A familiar but worried looking face stepped forward, Pastor John. "Oh Megan, Praise the Lord you're safe now," he gushed, with tears in his eyes.

"Is Kate alright?"

"Yes, Mary is with her at the hospital. I'll follow you down in the car. The ambulance men will take good care of you," he said stroking her forehead.

"Sorry about the car," she said sheepishly.

He rolled his eyes, and said, "I don't care about that. So long as you two are unharmed, that's all that matters."

Megan nodded, and with that they put her in the Ambulance and they left.

*****

The Paramedics gave her a sedative and she fell asleep. She woke in a two bed hospital room laying in a bed. Her body had been washed, and she wore a hospital gown. Next to her lay an old woman, watching her. She smiled sweetly at Megan, and said, "I thought you might never wake, dear."

Megan noticed a clock on the wall that read eight p.m., and asked, "How long have I been here?"

"They brought you in before lunch, are you OK?"

She pushed herself up, and said, "I feel like... I've been hit by a truck."

The woman chuckled warmly, saying, "I heard you hit a tree actually."

Suddenly, Kate burst into the room running to Megan's bedside crying, "Megan, Oh praise God, you're awake."

The girls hugged, cried in each other's arms, feeling relieved to be reunited. Megan had been worrying about her sister all along. She feared that Orang Minyak had raped her too, despite his promise to leave her alone. So she asked, "Are you OK? Did he hurt you?"

"Nobody hurt me, what are you talking about?"

Megan felt relieved because Kate's ignorance means Orang Minyak did leave her alone, like he promised. "Why did you put me in the trunk?"

Kate shrugged. "I heard an animal growling in the trees, so I thought you'd be safer in the trunk. Scared the life out of me, I've never heard such a vicious snarl."

"So what happened to you?"

Kate paused, thinking. "I don't know. I can't remember anything after I put you in the trunk till they found me this morning."

"That's weird," Megan said.

"The doctor said I probably hit my head hard in the crash and passed out from a delayed concussion."

Megan hugged her again, holding her tightly, saying, "I'm glad you're OK."