The Old Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He probed inside of her gently, running his tongue along the edges and gathering up her excitement on the tip of his tongue before sucking gently at her. Kate felt her world exploding from his ministrations as he began to hum lowly, the vibrations going through her like waves as her slim fingers clenched into fists on the sheets.

Adam licked the juice from his lips and savoured her taste as he felt her sag back onto the bed, the tenseness gone from her. Kate pulled him up to her and kissed him fully, her tongue moving around his mouth, tasting herself. Adam's cock was thick and hard as he moved up her body, and Kate gripped his shaft with both hands as he kissed her face.

She moved him towards her, slowly jerking his cock and squeezing him tightly. Kate rolled over onto him and felt his shaft sliding off to the side underneath her. Adam moaned as she kissed at him and wriggled her ass across his groin. Kate's lips curved into a wicked, powerful smile, and she reached behind her as Adam's hands came up to tweak and pinch at her nipples.

Kate's moaning voice filled the room as she gripped him and pushed his cock inside of her. Her moans ended with a harsh gasp as he was suddenly filling her. Her eyes were closed as her hair fell in front of her face, but Kate was too lost in her own pleasure to push it back.

The lustrous brown tendrils of hair obscured her face as Kate began to rock back and forth on top of Adam, feeling his shaft ease up and out of her over and over again. Her breath was the only sound in the room, occasionally punctuated by Adam's grunts and frustrated groans as she squeezed him inside of her.

Adam was crushing his teeth together forcefully, trying to ignore the sensations she was squeezing into him. He felt himself several times on the verge of cumming, but refused to allow himself. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. Kate's head went further and further back, until finally she was rubbing her hips up and down him, shaking his cock deep inside of her.

Adam hissed his breath out from between his teeth as she rocked harder and harder against him, tightening her grip on his shaft. His hands slid down from her body to grip her hips, and Kate began to cry out softly in tune to their thrusts. She arched forwards, and Adam felt the head of his cock hit her deep inside as she slammed down onto him.

Kate gave a sharp cry and began to ride him faster, her hands playing with her clit as she rode him. She began to cum, squirting her juice onto his waist and chest as she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. After a moment, she let out an explosive gasp and sagged forwards, panting to get her breath back.

As she fought to regain her breath and slow her pulse, Adam arched up to a sitting position, and kissed her tenderly. Kate opened her mouth and breathed heavily against him as Adam lightly nibbled her chin and mouthed her throat. He tasted the salt of her body against his tongue and lowered his lips to her nipples, squeezing them between his teeth lightly and flicking them with his tongue.

Kate gasped again and pushed him away, shaking her head, her breath still raw in her throat from her explosive orgasm. "They're too sensitive right now. It just feels..." She trailed off as he nodded, and kissed her again. He was still hard inside of her, as they kissed and fondled each other, and Kate cradled his scarred face in her fingertips.

"Adam, I want you to do something for me." He stared at her, then nodded, once. "Len... my... HE... won't ever do this. Its something of a fantasy for me. I want to be taken." She looked away as she said it, and Adam frowned.

"I don't understand." She pulled his head in to nestle at her breasts gently, and closed her eyes as he tenderly suckled at her nipples. She moaned softly, and began to rock up and down on his cock again.

"I want... t-to be desired so much that pleasing me is secondary to... to... to fucking me." Adam stopped and his hands moved up into her dark hair. He could almost taste the sweet berry flavour of the candle in the enclosed room.

"Like... a rape fantasy?" Kate rose up onto her knees and eased him out of her. Adam moaned and then gasped as she squatted down, trailing her breasts either side of his shaft and squeezing him between her pale silk skin.

"I want to be wanted so bad that you can't help yourself. That you almost lose control with how much you want me. I want... to be used." Adam closed his eyes and then opened them slowly, staring at the ceiling. He looked down at her, and Kate enveloped his cock in her mouth as soon as he was looking at her. Adam groaned as she began rubbing her tongue on the underside of his cock.

She continued to suck his cock, sometimes using one hand, sometimes too, until finally, he nodded helplessly. Kate smiled around his cock, and Adam reached down and grabbed her hair. He pulled her up his body slowly, while Kate meekly licked her lips and stared at him with bright, vicious eyes. "Bailey."

She stared at him, confused for a second. "What?" Adam brought both of his hands up into her hair and brought her down close to his lips.

"If things... go too far... then say Bailey. I'll stop." Something moved in her deep brown eyes and she gently touched his chin with her fingertips.

"I know you won't hurt me, Adam," she breathed lowly, and Adam kissed her tenderly. After a moment or two, he yanked her head back with a handful of hair and brought his teeth down around one nipple. He bit down hard and Kate gave a thrilled gasp.

Adam slapped her ass cheeks with his free hand and arched her backwards to give himself better access to her. Kate was panting as she pushed her breasts up at him, and Adam jerked her back down towards him, moving out of the way and spanking her muscled cheek again.

Kate writhed on the bed as he moved behind her, and wrenched her up into a kneeling position with one arm around her lithe waist. Kate half-turned as he felt his hand spread wide over the small of her back and began to push. Adam kept pushing until she had her chest and shoulders flat to the sheets, her ass arched up into the air.

Kate bit her lip and waited as he paused over her ass, then heard a slight hiss as he took a breath, then he spat on her hardened clitoris. Kate's hips shook as she gasped and lightning raced up her spine. His thick cock was suddenly pressing against her, and she felt him lean down over her back. His hands spread wide over hers, pressing her down into the bed.

Adam stared at the back of her head and arched his hips towards her. His cock head slipped inside of her, and Kate let loose a small moan. He began to push her down into the bed with his thrusts, until Kate was spread across the mattress, her legs wide and open as he fucked her from behind.

He had her hands under his as he panted in her ear, and Kate felt the thrill of his animalistic desire spreading through her like a bushfire. They panted in unison until Adam slid one hand under them and began to rub at her clitoris again.

Kate's hips jerked and she cried out loudly as she felt herself about to cum. Adam's other hand came off hers and his entire weight was pressed down inside of her and against her back. Kate gave another sharp cry as he slipped his hand over her mouth and arched his hips into her again. Kate began to bite down on his hands, but Adam didn't say anything as she clenched her teeth and shook, clenching around him tightly as she came again.

Adam felt her exploding juice begin to soak into the sheets bunched around his arm, and clenched his teeth, slowing down before he could cum. Kate was limp beneath him, and he pulled out of his with a grunt, arching her hips back up towards him. He leant down and she moaned and shook again as he buried his tongue inside of her.

His tongue moved up her lips then back down again, pushing inside of her before tracing circles tighter and tighter around her clitoris, before licking slowly up again. His hands spread her wide as he licked her again, and then he stopped. Kate opened her eyes then gasped in shock as she felt his tongue worming inside her asshole.

She gasped and sighed and felt her ass-cheeks clenching around his tongue. Fire raced up her spine, and she could feel herself shaking with the pleasurable sin of it all. She was revelling in how he made her feel when she realised that he was kneeling behind her.

Adam pushed against her, sliding his cum soaked cock into her asshole. Kate surged up to her hands and knees, gasping as he filled her, and throwing her hair back over her shoulder with a toss of her head as she watched him with wide eyes. She shook her head and then gasped as he began to move. "B...ooh... Bail...oh... oooh my..." Adam stopped and looked at her.

Kate had a thin sheen of sweat across her brow, and her eyes were closed and she held her lower lip between her teeth. "Bailey?" he asked. Kate shook her head and he began to rub the cheeks of her ass, bright red in the candle-light from his earlier spankings.

"Just... go slow... I've never..." Adam sighed in pleasure as he sunk his cock slowly deeper into her asshole. Kate's eyes shot open, glazed over with lust, as he spanked her again. He brought his hands up and down again and again, and she began to nod and slowly lowered herself back to the sheets.

"I don't know why, Kath. You've got the hottest and tightest ass on the fucking planet. And I'm gonna fuck you six ways from Sunday School with my cock in it." Kate moaned as he growled lowly to her, and smiled to herself. Achingly slowly, Adam eased his cock further and further into her, until finally he felt his balls press against her sopping wet pussy lips.

He leant over her, spooning his body behind hers, her hands once more under his as he fucked her. "You feel so amazing around me, Kath. I don't think I've ever felt someone as sexy as you under me. And I can't stand cumming in your ass. I'm going to cum in your pussy. Because I love you so much, I don't..."

Kate shook, and her fingers spread wide under his. He gripped her fingers and watched the blood flow out of them as she clenched both his cock and his fingers. Kate sagged under him again, and his cock slid out of her ass. She was still arched up, though listlessly leaning against him. Adam arched his hips into her again, and he felt his shaft slide into the warm wetness of her centre.

Kate groaned and he felt her hands slowly slide up his arms to cup his neck as she began to writhe up and down his cock. His arms weakened and collapsed as she squeezed him inside of her, and he reached around to squeeze her breasts as they spooned in the bed. Kate sighed happily and then slipped one arm back down to cup his thigh as he fucked his cock into her from behind.

Her hair covered her face as she turned back to him, and he was lost in its brown silk. "I want you on top of me..." she whispered breathily to him, and Adam kissed her cheek. He pulled his cock out of her and turned her over onto her back. Kate slid her hands up to his shoulders and began to kiss him as he eased himself back into her. He stared at her and watched her face as he pushed his cock back inside of her.

Adam shook his head as her arms tightened around him, and brought his hands up behind her, gripping her shoulders. "I love you, Kathryn Bailey Beckinsale." Her eyes stared at him, and then she was holding him against her as he thrust his cock deep inside of her quicker and quicker. They both panted in unison again as Adam felt his cock, thick and hard, about to burst.

All that Adam could feel was the warmth and excitement of the woman under and around him. Her tightness, the scent of her hair, the taste of her sweat, the brown of her eyes. He stared at her as he stopped breathing, feeling his climax bursting out of him like a geyser. He couldn't breathe as his body tensed, and gasped as he felt his balls tense up.

His cum was shooting out, blowing deep inside of her, and Adam could feel her arms and legs cradling his thrusting hips and shoulders as his cock didn't stop. He was still cumming and felt like he'd never stop as he finally let out a tense cry, feeling his body shake and suddenly he collapsed. He was aware of her muscles tensing around him, milking the last drops of cum from his cock.

They were silent as their breathing slowed, and when Adam went to pull away, Kate's arms tightened around him, holding him close. "What... oh my God, Adam. I've never felt anything like that before." Her voice held a tone of wonder to it, and Adam tenderly kissed her neck. She nuzzled her cheek against his, and felt her breasts move against his chest as she sighed.

He didn't say anything for ages, wondering if he could die right now, and stay as happy as he felt. "I just wanted you to know that I... I'll never forget you. And that I've always loved you." The only thing between their bodies was their sweat and their pounding heartbeats. The candle was low on the windowsill, and Kate figured it was some time past midnight.

Adam kissed her again, and hugged her to him, then moved away from her and slid to the side of the bed. Kate wrapped the sheet around herself and watched as he gathered his clothing. "I can't remember the last time someone made love to me." Adam stopped as he collected his clothing and his chin dropped down to his neck as he hung his head.

"And now you're leaving me. Again." Adam sighed. He took a breath, then let it go again, then shook his head and slid his jeans on. He pulled on his shirt and bent down to slip his boots back on.

"I have to. Kath... I'm glad that... fuck it, who am I kidding, this is a dream come true. Almost. But you don't want me." Kate snorted and reached out, lightly setting her fingertips against his back. She slid forwards on the bed and pressed herself against his broad shoulders.

"Really? Could have fooled me." Adam slipped his other boot on and straightened up. He turned to Kate and kissed her softly, staring at her as she slowly opened her eyes as he pulled away from her.

"Kath...God... I'm glad that you found me. But you want to be wanted. And I'll take that. For the memory. I... I know that... I just... Goodnight, Kathryn. Sleep sweet." He stood up and moved his hand across his eyes, and Kate realised he was crying. She was speechless as she suddenly felt vulnerable, and pulled the sheets around her tighter.

She heard the front door close and moved to the window. She felt her throat constrict as he turned and stared at her from the driver's side door of his car. He got in and drove away, and Kate felt her throat and gut twist identically, and she angrily dashed the tears away.

Three Weeks Later.

"Hey, grumble bum, mail's in." Kate didn't reply to Tracy as her assistant began to leaf through the packages and stared out at the rain hammering down into the courtyard. She picked up her cigarettes and them put them back down again. Tracy smiled to herself as Kate turned, a look of firm resolve on her face.

"Well, what's going on in the world of Hollywood mail?" Tracy was flipping the letters over, skimming through the letterheads.

"Fan mail, fan mail, playboy request, fan mail... eww. Stalker mail. Double eww. Lawyer mail." Kate smiled as Tracy glanced at her with a frown. "Didn't know you switched lawfirms. You really ought to let your assistant know these kinds of details. It's kind of what we're here to do for you." Kate screwed up her perfect face.

"Trace, I'm still with the same firm. What are you talking about?" Tracy shrugged and brought one of the packages out. It was a large yellow envelope, and obviously contained several smaller packages. Tracy dropped the other mail on the table and pulled out two letters held together with an elastic band. She pulled them apart and opened the first one.

"Dear Miss Beckinsale. It is our sad duty at Glen, Goodnight and Kane to inform you that our client and friend Adam Connors passed away from complications with his cancer..." Kate felt herself sitting down, although she didn't realise she was moving. Tracy looked up at Kate's ashen face and cleared her throat. Kate stared straight ahead at the wall while Tracy read through the rest of the letter.

"Adam will be sadly missed, and although nothing can assuage the grief of a friend at this time, as per Adam's wishes, we are forwarding his requested items onto you. Included in this package are three items of a personal nature and a letter from Mr Connors. Please accept our blah blah blah." Tracy looked up again and slid the package over to Kate.

"You okay?" Kate brought her hand up to her mouth, and sniffed, then began to blink rapidly.

"Trace, please, can I have a minute?" Tracy nodded and picked up the rest of the mail and stood up.

"Of course. I'll be downstairs. If you need me, just holler, okay?" Kate looked away and nodded, then pulled the package into her lap and pulled out the letter that Trace hadn't opened. She tore away the top and pulled the single page out. It was handwritten, and Kate remembered Adam's flowing handwriting from College.

More tears came as she unfolded the page, and began to read.

"Dear Kathryn. Don't cry. I know you probably won't understand. I didn't want to go the whole "Indecent Proposal" angle on you, and I was never real good at pity. I led a full life and faced a lot of danger, but an inoperable brain tumour is not the sort of thing you can classify as acceptable risk."

"You know those kids back in College that we used to laugh at who insisted that they were going to wait for the perfect woman and marry her, then lose their virginity to their wife? That whole sex before marriage thing we used to laugh at and scorn? I've got a confession to make." Kate felt the tears pouring down her face and began to breathe heavily as she felt her chest crushing in hurt.

"I'm one of those idiots we used to laugh at. I waited for the perfect woman, only when things finally happened, I'd already missed my chance to marry her. Not that you would have said yes, but we can't all have those dream endings. I had my first time with the only woman I've ever loved, so I can't complain I guess."

"If you want to thruth, I was only after a kiss, I thought I'd be able to steal that. But then you went and gave me back my soul, you bloody bitch. I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't of been sick, but there you go. Things just have a funny way of working out. I guess what all this rambling crap is meant to mean is that I have loved you forever, and I'm not about to stop now."

"Souls are the heart of the world, Kath, and my soul has loved you since I first drew breath. No matter what happens in your life, I'll never stop feeling what I feel for you now."

"Your friend, Adam."

Kate sank down to the floor, tears pouring down her cheeks as she felt her aching chest and hammering heart. She sat there for a long, long time, staring at his letter, tear-stained and crumpled to her chest, until finally the tears slowed and stopped. Kate picked up the letter and sniffed, opening the yellow envelope and pulling out the other two packages. One was a beautifully ornate diary, well-worn and loved, and Kate opened it gently.

Adam's flowing handwriting covered almost every page, and she closed it, resolving to read it later. She opened the second, smaller package, and opened the velvet box with trepidation. There was a pendant there, with an etching of London's Old Bailey on it and a beautiful though well-worn necklace. Kate held the necklace in her hand for several heartbeats until the tears came again.

She heard the door open and close, and she was being held. Kate cried then; full body-racking sobs and weeping moans. The second storm lasted longer, and Len held his wife tightly as she wept. Finally her tears slowed, and Kate tightened her grip on her husband's shirt.