The Old Brass Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,363 Followers

Ashley turned and moved his body over on top of hers and pressed into her. His body weight was like an aphrodisiac, she wanted and needed more. Without thinking Frankie spread her legs apart and bent her knees. Ashley shifted his hips and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She leaned back and looked into his eyes and gave the answer to a question he hadn't asked.

"Yes, please." She panted.

With a slow gentle stroke Ashley pushed his cock as deep as he could into her hot box. Frankie threw her head back and moaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around the beautiful man on top of her. She now knew what ecstasy was. She felt love. She also felt him pull out and push back in. His slow stroking continued for what seemed like forever getting deeper and deeper with each stroke. She pulled his body to hers as he thrust his cock as deeply inside her as he could. The two lovers' rhythms were completely in sync and starting to speed up. Within minutes the two bodies were crashing into each other as he plunged her depths over and over again. She felt a feeling between her legs building and building until she had no control over any part of her body or mind. She was gasping and panting and crying out. "Yes, yes, yes. My God YES!" With a mighty shiver, and her mind lost in the cosmos, Frankie exploded in orgasmic delight as Ashley stroked and pounded against her. She continued to spasm over and over and over as he started contorting and groaning in his own explosion.

Both lovers felt the other's delight and held on tightly until everything slowly came back down to earth.

Frankie didn't want it to end. She refused to unlock her legs from around his hips and continued to kiss him all over his face and neck. When he looked down he saw tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I'm happy. I've never experienced anything like that before. I think I'm also crying because I now realize what I've missed. I'm just glad my first time was with you. You make me feel so wonderful."

Frankie's eyes shot wide open and an expression of panic swept across her face. "Oh my God! I think we've got a problem. I'm not on birth control and you just finished inside me. I don't want to be pregnant."

"Relax," he laughed. "I guessed as much and came prepared. I'm wearing a condom."

"Oh wow, I didn't know. When did you put it on? Why didn't you tell me? You let me think that I might be pregnant and didn't tell me? You big jerk." She playfully slapped him in the middle of his back.

"I didn't want to break the mood. I wanted your first time to be perfect and it was, at least for me it was."

Ashley got up and went to the bathroom and a few minutes later came back with a towel. He wiped the sweat from her body and leaned in to kiss each spot after he patted it dry; her legs, her stomach, her breasts, her neck, and finally her nose. They kissed tenderly and held each other and quietly drifted off to sleep.

********

Frankie woke to the smell of coffee. She stretched and thought about last night's dream. She dreamt about making love, she dreamt about happiness, she dreamt about Ashley. With a giant smile she giggled to herself "that was the best dream ever." Looking at the rumpled pillow alongside she realized that it wasn't a dream, it was real, and she really did make love with Ashley. But where was he? Did he leave? Hurriedly she sat up and looked around.

"Good morning, coffee's ready," he said standing in the doorway watching her. He sat on the bed with two cups of the heavenly smelling brew, his smile as intoxicating as ever. "Oops, forgot the sugar." He leaned forward and kissed Frankie on the forehead and hurried out to the kitchen.

After he left Frankie turned and looked at the brass headboard. Last night she didn't dream about Geneva. As she rubbed her hand over the hard gleaming surface she wondered if the dreams about Geneva had anything to do with her new life and new love. She saw her smiling reflection in the shiny metal railing but quickly realized that it wasn't her smile she saw -- it was Geneva's.

Frankie whispered, "Geneva old girl, you've given me a lot. Thank you for everything. I will take very good care of him for you."

One of the eyes in the brass winked as Geneva slowly faded away leaving Frankie alone in the bed.

"Here's the sugar."

radk
radk
1,363 Followers