The Old College Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have any condoms," I answered pathetically, and I felt like a total dumbass.

She gave me a wicked smile and laughed, then said, "Its okay. I'm still on the pill."

I felt my cock come back to life with this revelation, and I moved to lay on my back, watching as she straddled me. She was hovering about my erect staff, teasing me by rubbing the tip in her outer lips. Every time I moved my hips up to thrust, she laughed and pulled away. In frustration, I finally grabbed her ass and impaled her on my length in one smooth, hard stroke.

She gasped inwardly with a small whimper as I filled her completely. I grunted as my dick bottomed out and grazed her cervix. She was incredibly tight, and I almost exploded right then. But I willed myself to hold out for a little bit longer. She began to start a slow rhythm, moving up and down on top of me. I matched her timing with my own upward thrusts, at the same time reaching up to knead her tits. She moaned deeply, and her breathing began to speed up. I left her breasts and moved my hands down her sides, gripping her delicious ass with both hands. She toyed with her clit with one hand, and played with her breasts with the other. This was really turning me on, and I responded by beginning to caress and squeeze her butt as I lifted her up and down atop my straining member. I began to toy with her asshole, and after she responded in the affirmative by groaning effusively, I slipped my middle finger in up to the second knuckle. This drove her absolutely wild. She started bucking up and down like a crazy person, and I thought she was going to wrench my dick off. She kept yelling "Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod," until she finally shrieked in delight as she came powerfully. The spasming and squeezing she was doing on my still embedded cock was more than I could bear, and with a short shout of pleasure, I exploded deep into her, holding her hips tightly onto me.

She collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath and trembling. I lay under her, relishing the sensation of her warm body pressed against my own, her nubile breasts pushed against my chest. She fell asleep and I lay there for a while, listening to her breathe.

***

When I woke up, I had a pounding headache and had to piss like a racehorse. I took care of the call of nature and realized that it was about noon. It was then that I thought of the night before. I had about convinced myself that it was a dream until I returned to my room from the bethroom found a post-it note stuck to the top of my laptop with a phone number and "I had a great time" scrawled on it. That was a hell of a way to start college, I thought to myself.

12