The Old Fart

Story Info
Young woman meets older man.
1.1k words
4.08
57.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melpri24
melpri24
10 Followers

Tara raked manicured fingers through her long chestnut hair as she sat waiting inside the tiny bus depot. Tugging on the handle of the lone bag at her feet Tara glanced at the clock on the wall. “Where is that bus?” she wondered to herself. Tara looked out the window, wishing for her bus to appear, and noted how beautiful the November sky looked. The weather had been unusually warm for that time of year. Finally, after what seemed like forever a bus pulled into the parking lot.

“Please let that be mine.” Tara mumbled silently.

The bus driver poked his head in the door of the bus depot.

“Now boarding for Pittsburgh” he said loudly.

Tara gathered up her bag and made her way to the bus, and quickly found a window seat, kicking her bag underneath as she sat down. Tara stared out the window and became lost in thought. It was a short time later when she vaguely heard someone speaking to her.

“Is this seat taken?” a gentle voice asked.

“Miss, is this seat taken?” he asked again.

“No, no it isn’t” she answered him finally.

Wow, not bad looking for an old fart Tara thought to herself as he sat down next to her.

“My name is John” he said holding his hand out to her.

“I’m Tara” she answered back while grasping his hand shyly. Nice firm grip she thought to herself, and beautiful brown eyes. Tara noticed how his hair was neatly cut with just a touch of gray on his temples.

“Where are you headed?” John asked.

“Home to Mom and Dad” Tara replied. “College life just isn’t for me.” She continued.

“Do Mom and Dad know you quit school?” John asked with a chuckle.

“Not yet” Tara chuckled back. “May I ask how old you are?” John asked

“Sure, I’m 20” Tara said

“Well then, I wish you all the best” John said gently.

“Thank you, everything will work out” Tara replied.

An awkward silence suddenly fell over them, and Tara turned her attention back to the window. John took out a Walkman, and they both settled in for their trip. The engine of the bus roared to life and the wheels began to roll, carrying them out of the parking lot. Tara watched out the window as the bus made it’s way through town and to the highway. She noticed how beautiful the trees were with their golden leaves. With that thought, Tara closed her eyes and easily dozed off.

They had been on the road for a couple hours when Tara opened her eyes not believing what she was seeing. It was snowing, and not just light flurries, but heavy wet flakes that clung to the windshield wipers.

“When we get to the next town, I’m pulling off the highway” the bus driver announced.

A collective moan rippled throughout the bus as it battled on through the snow.

“Damn!, I have a connection to make” Tara uttered out loud.

“Me too” John said unhappily.

It seemed like forever, but the bus finally made it to the next town, a little place called Breezewood. The bus driver pulled into a parking lot and made another announcement.

“This is what the bus company calls a safe haven. We will stay here until the weather clears up.” “There is a restaurant and rest rooms inside. Make yourselves at home until we can get going again.”

“Damn It!” Tara said once more.

“Don’t worry, just stick with me” John said taking her hand gently.

“OK” Tara said quietly.

They made their way off the bus and into the small building.

“Let me buy you dinner.” John said

“That’s ok, I have money.” Tara answered back.

“I insist” John said.

“Oh, alright then.” Tara exclaimed sweetly.

They ordered their meals and sat down to eat. Fellow passengers joined them and they spent all day and part of the night talking and waiting out the storm. The snow showed no signs of stopping. Tara called home to let her folks know what was going on, and to reassure them she was alright. Finally around 1am Tara said that she was going to head back to the bus and try to get some sleep. Tara boarded the bus and took her seat wishing that she had thought to bring a pillow and blanket on the trip with her. She kicked of her snowy shoes and curled up trying to keep warm. She dozed off only to hear John boarding the bus.

“Here, I’ll share this.” he said as he pulled a blanket out of the overhead compartment.

“Thank you” Tara said.

“I’ll offer my shoulder too” he uttered as he sat down and put his arm around her.

“Thank you again” Tara said and kissed John on the cheek.

“You’re very welcome” John whispered as he gently placed his lips on Tara’s.

Surges of electricity raced through both of them.

“Is there anybody else on here?” Tara asked shyly.

“No, no one” John answered back.

John eased Tara’s seat back, and then his own kissing her hungrily. John unbuttoned Tara’s blouse and easily pushed aside her bra. His lips then found her nipples, teasing and sucking each one until they ached.

“Do you like that?” John asked hungrily.

“Ohh yes” Tara uttered.

John worked his gentle fingers under Tara’s skirt, teasing and tormenting her pussy. Tara’s body was on fire, and so was John’s.

Tara’s own hands were busy. They worked their way to John’s pants, finding the zipper and releasing his hard cock. Tara grasp her fingers around it, feeling the heat and enjoying it’s hardness.

“I want you inside me” Tara uttered.

“Your wish is my command” John whispered.

He worked her panties off her body as he continued to tease Tara with his tongue and lips. John positioned himself above Tara as his hardness throbbed at the opening of her pussy. He gave one gentle thrust, and was inside her warmth.

“Ohh yes, that’s what I want” Tara moaned.

Tara wrapped her arms and legs around John, urging him on. He thrust inside her soft and easy at first, both enjoying each others body. Tara was beside herself, those college boys had never made her feel so good. Gentle strokes turned into hot wild thrusts, flesh against flesh.

“MMM” Tara moaned, “I’m cumming!”

Tara came and came, never wanting the wonderful feeling to end. Her body bucked and writhed as John continue to thrust inside her.

“Get ready, Sweetheart I‘m going to shoot!” John grunted

He thrust a couple more times then shot his hot cum deep insides Tara’s wanting pussy.

“Wow, that was pretty good for an old fart” Tara whispered.

“Ha-Ha” John laughed as he continued to gently kiss Tara.

The End

melpri24
melpri24
10 Followers