The Old Fisherman Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Wife takes on Black fisherman.
1.2k words
3.85
63.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biber
biber
16 Followers

Trip to the Bahamas (The old Fisherman 1)

We also have been to the Bahamas a few times. They have no nudist beaches but we had found a few secluded spots where we did some sunbathing naked. We did play around a bid like we always do when we are naked. The difference this Time was that an old fisherman was strolling along the beach when he saw us.

While walking slower, he was staring up the legs of my wife and then to her tits. He proceeded to walk further down, started to unpack his fishing gear and pretended to be fishing. My wife hadn't noticed him by that time so I told her that we are being watched. We had been in a horny state already but this made her even wilder. I asked her if she mind his presence but her only reaction was to take my cock in her mouth and suck me. I asked her if she would like to taste a black cock for a change. She just knotted and send me to this guy to ask him over.

When I walked up to him he looked at me very strange because I didn't cover up. I asked him straight if he wanted to join us. He couldn't believe his luck and just left his fishing gear right there.

He must have been about 65 years old and I wasn't sure weather my wife would like that. He didn't look bad and his cloth was clean. While he was standing in front of us we could see a big bulk in his trousers. My wife told him that she would like to experience a fuck with a black man and if he would be interested.

Still not sure that this is all true he mentioned the Police and that we should move further inland were it would be less risky. Though we packed our gear and went some yards inland to a little grassy spot. As we both didn't bother to cover up he couldn't take his eyes off my wife's body. While I spread out the blanked she opened his trousers and released a half erect very nice and thick black cock. She took him in her mouth and sucked him his full size. This made him more adventurous and he started to play with her nipples and her dripping cunt. This must have been al to much for him as he all of a sudden pulled back and shot an enormous load of white spunk over her breast's.

He was so shocked of his misfit, pulled up his trouser and ran of. You can imaging the frustration of my hot woman but I satisfied her my way. I told her that we will come back tomorrow because I'm sure he will be back too, but that's another story.

Trip to the Bahamas (The old Fisherman 2)

She couldn't wait till next Afternoon when we went back to this secluded Beachspot. We spread out the Blankets and got naked for our "sunbathing."

It was only about have an Hour when we saw someone coming down the beach. My wife got real wet for excitement and asked me if it was OK with me to let this Guy fuck her today. I told her that I will enjoy seeing her receiving this old big fat cock and what he would do with her hoping that he would not be to overexcited as yesterday.

It sure was him and we could see that he was glad to see us here again too. He came right up to us and first apologised for his quick departure the day before. He explained that he didn't have sex for some time as his wife is not really interested and in addition he never had a white women giving him a BJ. It was all to much for him, beside he wasn't sure of my reaction if things would have gone further.

We told him that it was OK and we hope that he is in better shape this time. We explained to him that my wife likes black cocks and that I like to watch her getting it. We saw that he had already an erection again and asked him to get comfortable (naked). As all went to quick the day before we took a close lock at his enormous cock and I got worried if my wife could handle him but she didn't. She told him that she likes what she sees and asked him to step closer and that he may touch what ever he liked.

He immediately started to suck her Nipples and finger her cunt. As she had been waiting for this already it took only 2 minutes when she had her first orgasm. This time she wanted to feel this giant in her love tunnel and therefore didn't touch it at all. She only told him that she wants the reel thing now. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide open for him to see his target. But, instead of ramming his cock up her snatch he dived with his head down to her pussy and after a close look started to lick her like it would be a lollipop. While sucking he rubbed her tits with one hand while the other moved to her butt and started to finger her there. I expected some protest from my wife (she doesn't like me doing it) but she got even wilder and had her 2nd orgasm.

She was overflowing now and wanted his cock bad. She pleaded him to give it to her and he finally did. It was a real show for me when this black cock stretched the outer lips of my wife's fuckhole and slowly went deeper and deeper. When he was all the way in he started to move slow first and then faster and faster. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to take my cock in my hand and started rubbing like mad. I had to get release but didn't want to distract my wife from her ecstasy. Though it happened that we all had our orgasms together. My wife her 3rt, our lover sprayed his come on her bush and I high in the air. It was incredible.

After some minutes of rest My Wife winked me over thanked me for letting her experience this feeling and took my limp cook in her mouth to suck me hard again. Our lover still seemed to be in good spirit. Looking at my wife sucking my Dick he started to play with his tool which immediately started to grow back to its glory. While I was hard again my wife asked me to fuck her now while she wanted to suck his chocolate stick. Due to the wetness of her pussy and being stretched by his big organ I slipped in with no problem. It had one advantage though. Seeing my wife suck a black Dick makes me cum in minutes normally. This time I could enjoy this scene much longer.

When we all had come again we were some kind exhausted and needed some rest. He thanked us for letting him take part in our play. He asked where we come from and if we will be back. My wife just told him "may be". He wanted to keep the contact somehow though he invited us one night to dinner to his house...

Sorry for any misspellings. English is not our mother tongue.

biber
biber
16 Followers