The Old Fisherman's Wife

Story Info
After a Trip to the Bahamas (The old Fisherman).
2.7k words
4.17
67.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biber
biber
16 Followers

We also have been to the Bahamas a few times. They have no nudist beaches but we had found a few secluded spots where we did some sunbasing naked. We did play around a bid like we always do when we are naked. The difference this Time was that an old fisherman was strolling along the beach when he saw us.

While walking slower, he was staring up the legs of my wife and then to her tits. He proceeded to walk further down, started to unpack his fishing gear and pretended to be fishing. My wife hadn't noticed him by that time so I told her that we are being watched. We had been in a horny state already but this made her even wilder. I asked her if she mind his presence but her only reaction was to take my cock in her mouth and suck me. I asked her if she would like to taste a black cock for a change. She just knotted and send me to this guy to ask him over.

When I walked up to him he looked at me very strange because I didn't cover up. I asked him straight if he wanted to join us. He couldn’t believe his luck and just left his fishing gear right there.

He must have been about 65 years old and I wasn't sure weather my wife would like that. He didn’t look bad and his cloth was clean. While he was standing in front of us we could see a big bulk in his trousers. My wife told him that she would like to experience a fuck with a black man and if he would be interested.

Still not sure that this is all true he mentioned the Police and that we should move further inland were it would be less risky. Though we packed our gear and went some yards inland to a little grassy spot. As we both didn't bother to cover up he couldn't take his eyes off my wife’s body. While I spread out the blanked she opened his trousers and released a half erect very nice and thick black cock. She took him in her mouth and sucked him his full size. This made him more adventurous and he started to play with her nipples and her dripping cunt. This must have been al to much for him as he all of a sudden pulled back and shot an enormous load of white spunk over her breast's.

He was so shocked of his misfit, pulled up his trouser and ran of. You can imaging the frustration of my hot woman but I satisfied her my way. I told her that we will come back tomorrow because I’m sure he will be back too, but that’s another story.

Trip to the Bahamas (The old Fisherman 2)

She couldn't wait till next Afternoon when we went back to this secluded Beachspot. We spread out the Blankets and got naked for our "sunbathing."

It was only about have an Hour when we saw someone coming down the beach. My wife got real wet for excitement and asked me if it was OK with me to let this Guy fuck her today. I told her that I will enjoy seeing her receiving this old big fat cock and what he would do with her hoping that he would not be to overexcited as yesterday.

It sure was him and we could see that he was glad to see us here again too. He came right up to us and first apologised for his quick departure the day before. He explained that he didn’t have sex for some time as his wife is not really interested and in addition he never had a white women giving him a BJ. It was all to much for him, beside he wasn’t sure of my reaction if things would have gone further.

We told him that it was OK and we hope that he is in better shape this time. We explained to him that my wife likes black cocks and that I like to watch her getting it. We saw that he had already an erection again and asked him to get comfortable (naked). As all went to quick the day before we took a close lock at his enormous cock and I got worried if my wife could handle him but she didn't. She told him that she likes what she sees and asked him to step closer and that he may touch what ever he liked.

He immediately started to suck her Nipples and finger her cunt. As she had been waiting for this already it took only 2 minutes when she had her first orgasm. This time she wanted to feel this giant in her love tunnel and therefore didn't touch it at all. She only told him that she wants the reel thing now. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide open for him to see his target. But, instead of ramming his cock up her snatch he dived with his head down to her pussy and after a close look started to lick her like it would be a lollipop. While sucking he rubbed her tits with one hand while the other moved to her butt and started to finger her there. I expected some protest from my wife (she doesn't like me doing it) but she got even wilder and had her 2nd orgasm.

She was overflowing now and wanted his cock bad. She pleaded him to give it to her and he finally did. It was a real show for me when this black cock stretched the outer lips of my wife’s fuckhole and slowly went deeper and deeper. When he was all the way in he started to move slow first and then faster and faster. I couldn’t stand it any longer. I had to take my cock in my hand and started rubbing like mad. I had to get release but didn't want to distract my wife from her ecstasy. Though it happened that we all had our orgasms together. My wife her 3rt, our lover sprayed his come on her bush and I high in the air. It was incredible.

After some minutes of rest My Wife winked me over thanked me for letting her experience this feeling and took my limp cook in her mouth to suck me hard again. Our lover still seemed to be in good spirit. Looking at my wife sucking my Dick he started to play with his tool which immediately started to grow back to its glory. While I was hard again my wife asked me to fuck her now while she wanted to suck his chocolate stick. Due to the wetness of her pussy and being stretched by his big organ I slipped in with no problem. It had one advantage though. Seeing my wife suck a black Dick makes me cum in minutes normaly. This time I could enjoy this scene much longer.

When we all had come again we were some kind exhausted and needed some rest. He thanked us for letting him take part in our play. He asked where we come from and if we will be back. My wife just told him “may be”. He wanted to keep the contact somehow though he invited us one night to dinner to his house.....

The old Fisherman 3 (His Wife)

As we had all day till the evening we used the morning to visit a sugarcane plantain and a Rum factory. As we had done some rum tasting too and so we decided to relax at the beach for the rest of the afternoon. Due to the alcohol we were in pretty good mood and I hoped for a nice fuck in the open.

Naturally we went to “our spot and in second we were naked and laying in the sun. A bit tired from our trip we both fell asleep and after approximately one hour I woke up from the heat.. When I looked around I saw another couple close by naked as we were. They must have been a bit shy because when they noticed me being awake the turned both to lay on their stomach.Well there went my erotic feeling for the afternoon.

Our Friend showed up as well and wasn’t to pleased about the other couple either. He told us that everything would be arranged for the evening. His wife had asked him how he could invite rich tourists in his pure home. He told her what had happened and that it was her purity which had caused him to do it. His explanation had the nice effect for him that she did let him fuck her after a long time.

While fucking she wanted to know all the details. Finally she asked him what he would say if she would fuck with another man. In the strong believe his old lady wouldn’t do it anyway he told her that she could do whatever she wants. While he told us this, he just said that we don’t need to worry. He knew his old broad and she hasn’t done anything yet and as old as she is (62) nobody would care for her anyhow.

Just to be sure I asked him what he would do, when his wife would start flirting with me after dinner just to tease him. There he mentioned that this would be the best that could happen because he is already hot again for my wives white pussy and that he would have loved to stretch her cunt right her at the beach again. But due to the other couple it didn’t work even though my wife would have loved to being taken by him again too.

I told him, that if he and my wife agree, I would go along despite not knowing what I would run into. The chance to have a black cunt on my pole made me quit exited.

We hardly could wait for the night as my wife was sure that she could enjoy his big monster this night again. Right at 8 O’clock we arrived at his little home. He led us into the place which consisted only of two rooms, sleeping room and Living-room. But they had electricity and a television was there too. The table was decorated and full off food and salads. He had some local beer but no wine (too expensive).

After a few minutes his wife came in with the main dish. I was curious how she looked. She wasn’t a beauty and the age could well be judged. She wore a wide dress which made it impossible to imagine her statue. At least, I still could get drunk. During the dinner she was very pleasant to us and asked many question about where we live, what we do and how live is in Germany. After the meal the Host asked us if we would like to go for a little walk and my wife immediately said yes.

I knew she couldn’t wait to feel his big cock in her again, though I declined stating I was tired and I would rather stay and help his wife to clear up. So my wife and her lover went of while I took on my fate. When they had gone the old lady asked me straight if I really would be tired and what she could do to change that. I told her that I would love to see what she is hiding under her wide dress.

Here again she surprised me. She unbuttoned her dress which opened up down the front and let it drop. And there she was, naked as she was born. She had the typical attributes of a older black women. A prominent ass, large hanging tits, long dark nipples. And her cunt was covered by a big curly hairy bush. She took my hand and lead me into the bedroom where she asked me, if I liked what I see. I didn’t answer and just pointed to the big bulk in my trousers.

I got naked jumped on the bed and started to play with her tits. I sucked these gigantic nipples of her. I chewed them between my teeth and felt that she liked it. With one hand I moved between her legs and stuck 3 fingers in her already wet whole while she took my pole and started to stroke it. But now I wanted to see this black whole in close-up. I turned in a 69 position which made it easy for me to look at her glory and have her inspect her first white cock.

What a contrast her black outer lips and the pink clit and inner walls. I went wild. I had to suck her and stick my tongue in her whole. May the Monster fuck my wife till she is sore but I have to enjoy this mature female flesh. Meanwhile she sucked me like I never have been sucked before and so I came right in her mouth. She kept sucking even after I stopped spurting. I could barely stand it. it was kind of a pain but nice.

She hadn’t come yet so she asked me to stick some fingers up her ass while I suck her. This gave her an orgasm like a vulkano and she sprayed her love-juices all over my face. Now she wanted to feel her first white cock in her cunt. At first I was worried that due to his monster her cunt would be to large for me to feel anything but that wasn’t the case. She then mentioned to me, that due to the many children she wouldn’t feel that much anymore and therefore prefers to get fucked in her ass. This way the man could play with her clit and this would always help to get her orgasms. I really loved to hear this as I always wanted to do that and my Wife never let me.

It was just great that I could experience so many nice things with this old housewife. After we had been fucking for a while she asked me to fuck her ass. She turned on hands and knee’s and stuck her dark bud-hole in the air. Her big milk-bags swung free under her and the nipples had grown even larger meanwhile. It was a real experience when I shoved my Dick in her ass first passing her tight muscle and then all the way in. I could hardly believe that finally I had my pole up in the ass of a women, I hammered in and out while one hand played with her clit and the other milked her breasts and nipples which drove us to the our next orgasm. I shot my white come way down in her black hole.

I was ready for a rest but she took him again in her mouth and sucked me hard again. I told her how I enjoy this fuck because my wife wouldn’t do it. She looked kind of strange and then told me that from today this may change. She said that her husband has told her, that he would love stick his black cock in my wives white ass. He had tried already a bid with his finger, but in my presents was afraid to go all the way. She was sure that by now he would have stretched my wives ass already.

Turned on from her talking I led her on her back, pulled her feed over my shoulders and shoved my pole again down her dirt hole. While I fucked her this way I could see her large tits swing free. She garbed them and lifted them up to my face to suck on their nipples. She had another orgasm and asked me not to shot in her ass. She wanted to taste my cum in her mouth again. When I did she thanked me to make her feel like a wanted women. I admitted that I didn’t really ask for but would love to repeat it again. Unfortunately it’s the end of our vacation.

We got dressed and went back in the living-room. Only a few minutes later our partners came back looking like the return of a hard hike.

Hope you all enjoyed my / our experience. We definitely did.

biber
biber
16 Followers