The Old Flame

Story Info
Wife reconnects with past lover.
1.7k words
3.17
40.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was driving into the city to see him – her old flame. The man who was her first true love. Back in her college days she had come out of her shell, and came to experience love in all its form with this man. Lust, vulnerability, affection, desire...the destabilizing nature of love.

She had not seen him in years, but they kept in touch. They both moved on with their lives after their dating ended. Graduated college, met someone, got married, had children. They shared sweet photos and family updates through email. And they still maintained a connection that was respectful of their lives now, but also allowed for remembrance of their time together. Now, she was driving to meet him and allow their time together to dictate how this one night would go, and yes, her current husband understood and even desired it for her.

Her husband was never shy about showing her off. His ego was stroked and desire flamed when she would dress with a slight risqué flair – summer silk dresses that revealed her beauty through flashes of sunlight that made the material translucent momentarily. Or simple yoga tops she wore out with cutoffs that displayed her well toned back, shoulders and legs. To these ensembles she would add her ankle bracelet – a simple horsehair woven bracelet he gave her years ago. When she wore this she signified that she was given herself to him and his pleasure for she always enjoyed being "of service" to her men. Not sublimating herself, but rather opening up the possibility of pleasure for both by her giving into the moment. Of course this meant she was drawn to strong man such as her old flame and husband.

Now she was letting these men guide her to this moment. Her husband's desire to show her off also gave him the desire to share her. Her old flame wondered if he would see her again and whether that moment would be suffuse with their old desires and connection. So when he said he was coming to town she knew what that offer meant. So did her husband. He gave her the keys to the car that night, and said he would not wait up.

...

It was a warm spring night when she stepped into the hotel lobby where her old flame was staying. She held over her arm a jean jacket brought along in case a slight chill came into the night for she wore a simple flowing silk dress. It had a halter top that frame her perfectly round petit breast and exposed her shoulders and full back. It flowed down her body to her ankles and actually revealed more than covered of her beautiful shape by forming to her. On her ankle was the horsehair bracelet, and her shoes were simple delicate black dance flats. Other than the pearl earrings, the only other piece of adornment was the red cotton g-string she wore under her dress and over her shaved womanhood.

She stood still in the middle of the lobby looking for him. He remained standing out of sight for a moment enjoying seeing her beauty once more. She sensed he may be doing just that since he was always playful that way. She remained motionless with her beautiful pixie like face shining and blue eyes twinkling under her short haircut. She waited allowing the perceived play to continue. Just as she was becoming slightly uncomfortable of being the object of a few random men's glances he came to her, took both hands and kissed her gently on the cheek.

She broke the mood letting out a big hello and hugging him so hard it momentarily knock him back. He always loved her exuberance and playfulness, and he saw this had not changed. She put her arm in his, and they walked out into the spring night on their way to dinner chattering as only old friends and lovers can do.

During dinner they sat in a small, intimate table outside at a sidewalk cafe side by side slightly turned towards each other. As the dinner progressed the banter of talk moved to the cadence of lovers - hushed compliments, burst of laughter and touches of legs, arms and fingers. During the meal, she slipped her shoes off. She felt at ease with her old flame, and she knew that the image of her being barefoot in this situation was irresistible to her husband. Her husband loved how the ankle bracelet on her leg and her barefoot created a quiet erotic moment for she was at her deviously sexiest then. She felt a thrill secretly for she knew her husband would want to know every detail later.

As her old flame and her finished their meal over coffee, he took one of her feet, laid it across his lap and was massaging it as the waiter brought the check. Her sexy feet, beautiful exposed legs along with her satisfied demeanor created by the massage gave the waiter a pause. He walked away looking back, and actually gave her a wink! She chuckled to herself at the slight commotion she was causing.

At the end of the meal, her old flame picked up her coat, and to her surprise, her shoes that were laying under the table, and took her by the hand leading her out onto the sidewalk barefoot. It was a gentle, but firm action. Any doubt of her giving into desire tonight was vanquished. He hit just the right tone as they walked by a table of men – men who a moment ago were boisterously laughing and joking, and who now became silent as they observed the simple beauty of this barefoot woman walking by.

She and her old flame walked off the street and into the hotel. She felt the hotel carpet's warmth replace the pavements rawness. At the elevators they waited for its arrival. It was then that he stood behind her quietly and gently took both of her hands in his free hand and held them behind her back. The feeling of vulnerability combined with his strength of presence caused her to melt. She felt captured, desired and embraced all at once. The door open and they went into the elevator.

The ride up the elevator and into his room was quiet in a perfect sense. No need to talk at that time, just enjoy the bubble they had created. His shoes creaked on the floor as they entered his room. Her barefeet did not make a sound. He placed her coat and shoes aside, and walked up behind her. He said he had a little celebratory champagne in her honor, and he offered her some. It was more of a whisper in her ear. He continued the trance by taking his hand up to the one thin piece of material holding up the dress behind her neck, began to untie it, but stopped and asked if he could. She just nodded yes. She meant yes to the first verbal question, but demurred to the second physical question as well. The dress was released, fell to the floor and he helped her step out of it. He led her to the couch where she sat back smiling. He pored her some champagne, gave her a glass and then excused himself. He came out of the bathroom in just a robe.

Now it was her turn. She placed her champagne down, and walked to him kissing him passionately. She then took him by the hand and led him to the couch. He sat down. She turned and pored champagne for him bending over slightly. She turned back to him and paused so he could look at her for a prolonged moment. She then came over and knelled between his legs offering him the champagne and, more importantly, herself.

He sipped the champagne and just inhaled the view of her. He slowly place the glass down, bend down and gently lifted her face to his by placing two fingers under her chin and guiding her lips to his. The passion grew and he roughly ran his hand through her short, boy cut sexy hair holding her firmly for a moment away from his face as he looked at her hungrily. She opened his robe slowly lowered her head without breaking eye contact kissing his chest, licking his stomach and moving lower. She gripped his cock with her hand she placed it in her month as it stiffened.

She now closed her eyes and focused on pleasing him with her mouth. Stroking it with her hands, engulfing it with her lips, licking it with her tongue she played with it as a cat does with a mouse. She began to moan lightly as she heard his breath deepen. At one point he roughly held her face deep in his lap as he pumped his body, but soon he released her. He did not need to guide for she was so focused on his pleasure that he could lay back and enjoy. At that moment, she became his concubine, aphrodisiac, and nymph all at once.

Soon his cock began to grow larger and his body stiffened. She sensed the climax and sunk her mouth deeper on his cock. He exploded pushing the cock from her mouth and spraying the initial shot on her face. She moved quickly to put it back in her mouth. She wanted badly to taste his cum. She managed to swallow most of the remaining streams though she gagged slightly at the end as load after load kept coming with some streaming down her chin.

When he was done, he looked down at her and saw her beautiful face with his cum on it, and an incredible sexy back curving away to a rounded ass divided by a slight red strand of fabric. When he reached down to lift her face up to his she instead took his fingers in our mouth like she did with his cock and sucked them moaning. She then pulled off his fingers, looked up, and said "A part of me will always belong to you".

...

She knew that was true, and it did not diminish her love for her husband. It just reinforced for her that there was more love in us than we imagine. As she drove home late that night to her husband, the play of the evening warmed her, and she knew it would warm her marriage bed in just a few moments.