The Old Flame

Story Info
A reunion gets lovey-dovey and very dirty.
11.9k words
4.75
37k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheHat900
TheHat900
48 Followers

It was not exactly out of the blue, but shall we say unlooked-for. Kyoko and I had split up perhaps eight or nine years before: it had been a long-distance relationship and we couldn't keep it going.

Or rather, let's be honest, I could have got a job near her much more easily than she could have near me, and if she could have moved she would have. I was the one who felt I could do without the relationship and she was the one who was hurt. I tried to soften it: I broke it off as gently as I knew how -- but firmly -- and we carried on sending birthday e-mails and things. But neither of us used facebook or similar sites much, so we were pretty close to losing touch I suppose.

Then one day, I got a different e-mail. It had been at least six months since the last one, and it wasn't a special date for either of us, but the most intriguing thing was the subject line -- "kindle" it said. Only of course it actually said "Re:kindle".

That was classic Kyoko -- she was a bright, bright cookie and could pun happily in three languages. I didn't have to wonder whether she had thought this through, or how serious she was; without even reading the message I knew she really wanted to see me again. The message was just admin - she was going to be in town for three days on business, at the Keio Plaza, and would I like to meet her? It wasn't a hard decision. I was in another dying relationship hardly deserving of the name, and the thought of seeing Kyoko again was exciting. She has the biggest breasts I have seen on any Japanese woman with the exception of literally three or four people in all the websites or magazines I have ever browsed; she is short, plump and cute and always well turned-out without being self-conscious; and best of all her intelligence, or common sense, or character, I don't know, meant we never ended up in stupid arguments over nothing. I wish I could say the same about my other relationships before and since.

Wondering why I didn't try harder to stay together? So was I, as I looked forward to the reunion -- but I did remember some of my reasons, and one of them was that sadly Kyoko was not what you could call uninhibited in bed. Different positions: fine. Straight sex, hand jobs, oral from me to her: fine. Anything else -- not happening, really. The brightest spot was that she was a squirter, more often than not, when I made her come with my mouth and tongue. I loved to get that spray on my face and in my mouth, and my delight in tasting it was probably the kinkiest thing she could cope with. What is it about that line, the line between sexual habits and sexual fantasies, that idiot guys like me don't recognise so we throw away perfect girlfriends just to see if there's someone who'll let us push things a bit further?

So I really didn't know what I was doing, that Tuesday afternoon when I rolled up in Shinjuku and walked down to the Keio. Would I, or should I, try to make a go of it, long-term, if Kyoko was the same old Kyoko? Should I be honest about wanting a sex life that could include the odd blowjob or pissing together in the shower? Perhaps most importantly, should I make sure to get at least three mouthfuls of Kyoko's squirtcum before embarking on these possibly difficult discussions?

Well. As things turned out, I needn't have bothered even trying to think these things through. I met Kyoko in the brasserie for a light dinner, and before drinks had arrived I was doing a mental steeplechase to keep up.

She looked like the same woman, with the same cute smile and figure. So we had a comfortable kiss hello, and sat down, and I looked forward to an easy, funny, intimate conversation that would end upstairs. We had easy conversation for about three minutes, until we'd ordered, and then once the waiter had gone she gripped one of my calves between hers. "Nigel. Do you know why I wanted to see you now, so long since the last time?"

Put so directly, I had no clue. I wasn't unkind enough -- or self-depreciating enough, depending on how you look at it -- to think that Kyoko had had no sexual partners in years. "No. But I wish it hadn't been so long. I've been happier these last few days, looking forward to meeting you, than I have for ages."

"Me too. But listen." She glanced around, then undid the top two buttons on her business shirt and leant towards me. I wasn't ready for the sight of that deep cleavage canyon, and a spaced-out teenager's grin very nearly got through my defences, but I squashed it into a controlled flickering smile of appreciation. "You ask me to listen, at the same time as looking at one of the new seven wonders of the world? You know men can't do that." But I ended with intonation inviting her to continue, not to bother laughing at such a poor witticism.

"When we were together, you were always sweet to me. You never asked me to do things I didn't want to do. Do you remember once, you nearly -- I mean, you accidentally pushed your cock against my bumhole, and I thought you wanted to do it there?"

I did. Poor Kyoko had dissolved into tears of dismay for a good two minutes before I had managed to convince her that it had been an accident -- which it had been -- and that we should bring our attention back to the fact that I still had a large erection that would fit nicely in her glorious, black-haired, glistening pussy. Back in the present, I was smiling inside at the way a non-native speaker's use of sexy words is somehow always cute, even when any old native might have chosen the same ones. My cock against her bumhole. But linguistics definitely wasn't where my attention needed to be.

"Yes. I remember your tears."

"Yes. I'll, mmm, talk about that later. Nigel, I know you didn't mean to do it then, but. Would you have liked to do it? Was I a bit...boring?"

The hotel, its brasserie, and the chatter of neighbouring tables sort of faded into mist. All I was conscious of was Kyoko's legs gripping mine, her face and breasts, and the importance of saying nothing that would interfere with the mood. But she continued. "I'm not like that any more. I've had a, a kind of awakening. Or, just, a reset? I don't know. But I'm a bit different. That's why I wanted to see you. So; am I right? You would have liked to, to try more things?"

I forced myself to concentrate. "Yes. Then, and now, yes. You were never boring; I loved sex with you. I remember lots of actual times we did it -- in your halls of residence that time when you cooked for my birthday, the time when I had my arm in a sling; I remember exactly what you look like in your underwear, from here" -- I waved both hands from my eyes towards her bust -- "and from the side. But yes, I would have loved to be inside your bumhole, and to do all kinds of other things with you. And now you're as beautiful and as sexy as you always were and I'm feeling" -- I really was -- "I'm feeling like the first night when we were coming back from the theatre, and held hands and knew we were a couple."

Kyoko said nothing for a few seconds, as we held eye contact, then "You can stay tonight?"

"Yes."

The food arrived -- a large salad nicoise, and a beer each - and we ate. What a wonderful feeling is a first proper date with a friend you've known for a while. You know it will end in bed, but also that the person genuinely likes you and won't turn out to be a selfish lover, and that you can afford to explore each other's bodies and sexual turn-ons over the course of many nights. This wasn't a first date, but Kyoko and I were re-experiencing that kind of vibe.

"Tell me more about this awakening, or whatever you call it," I asked after a while.

"I read some books. I looked at some websites," she said, with a small smile. "I just started to imagine, different things...when I was touching myself. I started to touch myself in different ways, and I found, I found something that I didn't know when we were together."

"Websites? Lucky you didn't find ones that put you off sex altogether."

"I'm not suddenly into every weird thing. I don't want a threesome, I don't want to be in pain or to hurt someone else. But with someone I love, I don't know, I just grew up a bit I suppose. I want to love all of a person, and they can love all of me."

"I can see almost all of you," I reminded her. But possibly I should have let her words sink in, rather than going for a quick laugh.

"Ah!" Kyoko had forgotten that part of her opening gambit. She did up the buttons again.

"Kyoko, can I test you then?" I asked.

"Mm?"

"Like a dare. Can I test you and find out how awakened you are?"

"Okay -- but I get to ask you too! This goes both ways."

"All right." I considered. This would be nice: maybe we could play a bit. There was no need to go straight to the details of exactly how she now liked to have that pretty dark anus, once out-of-bounds, stimulated and penetrated. "Have you ever, I mean since we split up, have you ever put food in your pussy?"

"Yes."

I waited.

"My turn. Have you --"

"Hang on! Is that all, 'yes'? No details?"

Kyoko picked up a few pieces of olive on her fork, looked at it as though to make sure it was olive and twirled it randomly in front of me. "You didn't ask for any!" She paused. "My turn... it's funny that you started with that though. I do like...tasting things. Mmm...my turn, my turn. Have you ever tasted your own come?"

I looked at the olive slices on her fork, and beneath the table in the general direction of between her legs, just so she knew I was imagining her slipping olives inside her vagina and then tasting them. I had no idea whether that had actually been her meaning. "Yes. Um, have you ever gone out without wearing pants?"

"No!"

"Give me yours now then."

Kyoko looked for a second as though she was going to cavil at that, and I could see her about to say it wasn't in the rules and then remember we weren't just playing I Have Never. We were having a little test. She gazed at me for a moment.

"All right." She looked round and seemed satisfied that no waiters or other diners were likely to see what she was up to. "But they're a bit...wet; I was already getting excited just now." Awakened or not, she was still blushing just a tiny bit. What a cute, normal, sexy girl she was. She pushed her right hand down the back of her skirt, a fairly modest black knee-length affair when she was standing I supposed, although several inches up her thighs now, and shuffled her buttocks from side to side, then sat up and reconnoitred once again.

"Come on then," I said, with mock impatience, "the wetter they are the more I want them."

"Patience!" She pushed off her shoes, reached forward this time and under her skirt from the front, and tugged her knickers down and over her feet quickly. I leant down and took them -- white, with a semi-transparent pattern on - from her under the table and put my hand back in my lap, while she slipped her shoes back on.

"Look at me," I said, sitting as far back in my chair as I could to show I meant her to look over, not under, the table. When I could see in her eyes that she was locking on to my crotch, I turned over the top of my trousers, and then my boxers, so she knew I was going right next to my skin, and shoved my other hand holding her underwear down, then drew it back out again empty. "You're right. I can feel your wetness a little bit. And...mmm," I brought my right middle fingertip to my lips, "taste it as well. Kyoko," I held eye contact again, "I remember so much."

She said nothing, but I knew we were falling in love again. We were silent for a good thirty seconds, just looking at each other.

"Yes," she said finally. "I'm so happy. My turn again! Have you ever played with your bumhole? And not just 'yes'; I want to know what you've done."

"Woah. Um. Yes. But I will give you, ah, a selection of the full possible answer to that." I would never have imagined I would be admitting to Kyoko that I'd ever done any such thing; when we had been together I would only have brought that into the conversation if I'd wanted her to get dressed and stride out of the house. "Sometimes I put my finger in there while I play with myself. Er, sometimes I sort of push the head of...my cock against it when I'm just starting to play, but it doesn't really do anything, as soon as I start to get hard it won't bend round that way. And once," I paused, "I got a girl to give me the pants she'd just been wearing, and I put them down the front of my pants and rubbed them over my cock." I slowly moved my left hand in a firm circle over the bulge in my crotch, then pushed down, up, down, as I felt where Kyoko's knickers had got to and tried to keep them from scrunching up into a third ball; and looked into her eyes again to reassure her that I hadn't finished, that I knew I was still supposed to be answering a question about playing with my anus. She leant over once more, and watched as I slid forward until my coccyx was on the edge of my seat, still rubbing myself, and wiggled my right hand inside my pants. "And then, when I was really getting hard: I pushed them down further, past my balls, till I could feel the wet juice from her pants on the sensitive skin around my hole, and then I actually pushed those cute panties inside my bumhole with my middle finger."

I moved my entire right arm to and fro a bit, to make sure she got a nice idea, although actually only the very tip of that middle finger -- and a bit of fabric - was inside my bum. After all a bit of pussy-juice-soaked cotton doesn't make much lube. Then slowly I pulled out, sat back up and drew my hand out again.

"I'd never done anything like that before and I basically didn't know how she would take it, but she really seemed interested in talking about anal stuff that evening and I was just in dreamland, feeling like I was floating off the ground. So I just did it, and I hoped that she wouldn't run out of the restaurant, and maybe later we would share, share some fun, you know?"

Kyoko had never been able to do mock-angry; her eyes were too pretty for her do to even real angry. All she could manage was to deepen her voice a bit. The corners of her mouth turned up in a grin as she muttered "You've put my nicest white panties in your dirty bumhole, and you're hoping for something to share. What's that word, you taught me once? Not English but you use it in English. Asking for something from someone when you've just insulted them, or broken something or --"

"Chutzpah."

"Yes, that!" Kyoko's voice went back to normal and its volume went up too; she was always excited to learn something. Or relearn, I suppose. "Chutzpah. That's what that was. Anyway, do you think I am awakened? Am I more normal now?"

That was a bit sudden. "I never said you weren't normal. I always thought you were sexy. But you've changed, yeah. I don't really know how much yet." I pretended to be considering the matter and not very impressed. "Never even having gone out with your lovely pussy open to the air. Hm, I don't know, maybe you're still a bit of a ten-year-old." I grinned, just to make sure she knew I was taking the mickey out of her uncertainty rather than really unsure whether she had thrown off enough inhibitions. "Is there anything else you can think of that might convince me?"

She looked at me, and my grin dropped off my face. She'd got that I was joking and that was fine, but she wasn't any more. Her expression was the same as someone's who is swaying on a high windowsill, wondering if the desperation that has brought them there has any loophole -- whether the person who's looking at them from across the room knows, or whether anyone knows, the words that can bring their heart back from the fall that it seems already to be rushing towards. She was falling, after all -- falling for me again, but harder.

"Close your eyes."

I did so, not knowing nor caring much whether I was heading for a knife thrust, a kiss, or an arrest for encouraging indecent exposure. Then I felt Kyoko take my right wrist in her hand, gently bend my four outer fingers forward so that she was holding my middle finger, and lift it up.

"Keep them closed."

I heard the soft sound of her clothes and wondered if she was going to try and sit on my finger -- not easy in a restaurant, but she was definitely past worrying about voyeurs. But she was just standing up. I felt her step round the side of the table, and with no other warning until I smelt her a split second before the touch, she kissed me on the lips. The merest touch. Then again, scarcely harder. And then she brought that finger, which I had had the tip of inside my arse, up between our lips, and kissed it and my mouth together, squeezing. Our lips were pressed up around it and it was pushed between our teeth, and our tongues met as we tasted the faint, so faint, but unmistakable flavour of where it had been. We twisted and entwined our tongues, licked around that fingertip as though we were getting the last of the ice cream off a stick, and when she finally pulled away and I opened my eyes I couldn't quite believe I was sitting in a brasserie with such things as tables, chairs and a floor. A cloud of pillowfeathers, or the softest of mile-wide trampolines sailing on a steady geyser, I could have accepted more easily. I looked into her eyes. "Thank you," said Kyoko; "for letting me show you. I'm yours; you know that...now. Yours." She had sat back down, and was smiling a relaxed and coy smile again; and I knew that screwing up her courage to put the finger of the man she loved, possibly with his shitty taste, in his own mouth, and being accepted and loved by him, had taken her levels above where even my cloud had been.

"Mine," I agreed. "Really mine. Kyoko, tell me what you meant," the waiter had come to take away the salad dish; "what you meant when you said you'd tell me more about why you cried so much when you thought I was trying to put my cock in your arse. I always just assumed you hated the idea because it would hurt so much, or something."

Kyoko nodded. "That isn't so far away, but there was more to it than I could ever tell you then. Actually I was interested in...in playing with my bumhole, my arsehole?" She grinned, trying out this alternative. "Playing with my arsehole, before I met you. I used to touch it and put my finger a little bit inside when I masturbated. When we started going out, I used to think about touching it in front of you. Or touching yours, but I never did it. Then just a couple of days before that time when we had sex, the time we were talking about, I bought a big, quite a big dildo, a sort of realistic size, and I tried putting that in. I thought I would ask you if you wanted to try it, you know, try putting your cock in there, and then if you did - I mean, I expected you would, but I wasn't sure, but anyway I was going to ask. Then I would be ready and it wouldn't hurt as much as it would have if I never put anything so big in.

"And so I did it, with, oil, yeah? Properly, you know. But it hurt so much! So much! I nearly screamed, in my room in the halls. I cried then, just from the pain, for a bit. Then when I thought you wanted to do it, it wasn't just that I was scared. I knew you wouldn't do it if I said no. I was crying mostly because I wanted you to do it, wanted to have it in me, but I couldn't, and I worried that you wouldn't want me any more, and I couldn't explain why because then I thought maybe you would try anyway even though I was scared, if you thought I did really want it, some guys would, right? and...I thought...it was just horrible, that there was this sexy thing that I wanted to do, and I didn't dare to do it although I loved you! And so, tears..."

I waited to see if there was any more. The memory was obviously so clear that Kyoko's voice had risen as though she was feeling the distress again.

After a little silence, she took a mouthful of beer and continued, a bit more calmly. "The rest; well. Actually I don't know, now, why I didn't like the idea of having you in my mouth. It seems like a normal thing. But the feelings, the kind of change: it hasn't been that I was a total, um, scared little girl before and now I want to try everything. I always had quite a lot of sexy ideas, and just after that day I never dared mention any kind of, of playing with my bumhole, or yours, in case I got hurt there. It was just so bad. Maybe that's why I just seemed sort of...I mean...unadventurous, in general? So it's just really that I'm OK to try all the fairly normal things now, and also," Kyoko had her gorgeous 'gotcha' expression on her face now, and began to whisper, "that I finally, after years and years, tried again, and I don't know what was wrong before, but I love having a thick dildo in my bum. It doesn't hurt any more. It makes me come. It makes me squirt." She fluttered her eyelashes at me. "Thirsty? So if you still want to try, just if - then I really, really, want, your, cock, deep, inside, my...arse. And since I started playing there, actually, I've gone beyond normal things a bit --"

TheHat900
TheHat900
48 Followers