The Old Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife's weekend.
2.2k words
3.93
32k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers

The weekend flew by. She was being dropped off Sunday night around ten before I knew it. I helped her bring her stuff in, and her friend waited in the car. When I made the final trip to the car for her last bag I seen them kiss through the car window before she stood up quick telling him that she hopes to see him soon.I grab the bag, and follow her into the house close behind her.

We barely get into the house before the kids are hugging her, telling her that they missed her, and asking her how her weekend was. She greeted them lovingly telling them that it was a very nice time, and telling them that it's time for them both to get to bed since they have school in the morning. The minutes seemed like hours as I waited in the living room while she tucked them into their beds.

I stared as she slowly walked down the stairs to me before I took her in my arms pulling her close. Staring into her eyes I plant one solidly on her lips kissing her for a moment before telling her to fill me in. She tells me that she needs a shower, and I lead her to the bathroom by her hand undressing her as soon as I close the door behind us. She steps in after the water warms up. Following behind her I begin to soap off her plus sized frame.

I feel her warm slick skin rub against me making my dick spring to attention. I reach around her as she faces away from me, and I rub up her belly cupping her breasts in my hands while she rinses her hair. Her hard nipples scrape across my palms, and I hear a quiet moan escape her. She leans back against me turning her face to me allowing me to kiss her deeply. My right hand begins a slow journey down her stomach.

She breaks it off just as my fingers touch her pubic hair. She says that she's too tired, and that I will be left frustrated. I am left alone in the shower after a small peck on the cheek. I rinse off quick before putting on my pajamas over my throbbing dick. She is already in the bedroom crawling under the covers before I arrive.

I press her for more information as I snuggle in beside her. She again tells me that she's too tired, but I tell her that I need to know. Turning to look at me, she grabs a firm hold of my still erect dick, and then tells me that I'm just a demented pervert that wants to get off. Leaning in to kiss her lips I answer her by saying that my getting off is because of her, and my immense desire for her love.

She kisses me again passionately for a short time while she strokes my dick. I moan into her mouth as my orgasm quickly approaches, but she stops short telling me how she just took a shower and doesn't want to get messy. Then she rolls away from me. I close in behind her spooning with her tight to me. I feel my cock sliding against her pantied ass crack, and I soon hear the sounds of her snoring. I roll onto my back seperating myself from her, and drift off in frustration.

When I wake in the morning she is already downstairs getting the kids off to school, and preparing to leave for work herself. I greet her with a kiss as I normally do, and begin to press for some information just as soon as the kids are out the door. She smiles at me telling me to stop nagging on her because I'm only going to frustrate myself more. The time flies by, and she is soon out the door.

I sit back on the couch with my mind racing over countless different situations. Not knowing what I expect to hear. I watch TV, and fill my time with chores as the day drags by. My mind is constantly on the clock waiting for the time she returns home from work. After an eternity the time arrives.

I help her into the door as she walks up. Sitting on the couch I pull off her shoes, and begin to rub her feet. She sits back, and I rub my way up her legs unbuttoning her pants letting her relax. I kiss her belly right abovve her belly button before returning my attention to her feet. Looking her in the eye I remind her that we have an hour before the kids return home from school.

She sighs saying that she supposes that I won't leave her alone otherwise so she'll just have to tell me. I smile answering that she knows me well. I am again called demented and perverted. She pulls off her bra from under her sweater before beginning leaving her laying back in a red sweater that is snug in the chest area, and her light blue work pants unbuttoned and hanging open to show the white panties underneath.

We drove the few hours to his cabin up north talking about the past, present, and future; she begins. We talked the entire way, and even when we got there. I sat in the car while he opened the cabin up and unloaded the car, and then he lead me to the living room where we sat and talked some more.

I press for more details. I ask what the cabin looked like, where they sat in relation to each other, and stuff like that. She sighs letting me know that she doesn't want to go that far into detail. I know the only reason is because she doesn't consider herself that good at explaining things, but she tries.

It was a small A frame style log home with an open floor plan except for the bathroom which was in the back of the cabin. The bedroom was a loft area above it all with a steep stair leading up to it. She told me that he said that it was on fifty acres of wooded land, and the nearest neighbor was over a mile down the road. They talked late into the night before he offered her the bed while he pulled out the couch turning it into a bed. They turned in, and he was gone when she awoke.

She said that she just made herself comfortable in his absense since she knew he went to work, and he would return after. It was a warmer day with temps in the sixties and dry so she decided to check out the land his cabin is on after she noticed a few cut trails. She said that she walked down the three trails a short ways not wanting to go too far since she doesn't know the area.

She returned inside a short while before he returned, and then they went out for a bite to eat at a local tavern. She told me how every guy in the place kept staring at her when they walked in. There was four or five others there, and they were all older guys fifty and up. Her friend sensed her unease, and sat closer to her putting him arm around her on occasion. They ate, and left.

Returning to the cabin around sunset he lit a fire in the fire pit behind the cabin, and brought out a couple of drinks. She sipped her drink as they talked about the day while sitting beside one another, and he rubbed her back lightly as they talked. Slowly as time wears on he moves in to kiss her.

She accepts his advance returning his kiss, and they make out by the fire until it dies off. Then he takes her hand leading her into the cabin where they continue their make out session on the couch. His hands caress under her shirt kneading her breasts while they kiss. He doesn't stop massaging her chest until her moans become more wanting. Then he slowly moves down opening her jeans.

I see her nipples harden under her sweater while she continues remembering. Her chest rises and falls more rapidly with every word, and my cock is pressing hard against the inside of my jeans as I hang on her every word. She continues.

She leans back, and he lays on top of her. His hard dick presses against her leg telling her that he is ready. He begins to kiss his way down her neck stopping at the collar of her shirt. Kneeling up he pulls her top off with one motion, and she raises her arms allowing it. His mouth reconnects with her neck on her collar bone while his hands wrap around her unclaspig her bra.

He tugs it off her as his tongue dances it's way down her chest to her left breast. She moans in pleasure while he teases her nipple before sucking it in his mouth to gently nibble on it. Her back arches as she continues moaning, and he works his way to her other breast to give it the same treatment.

His hands rub her sides and back pulling her jeans and panties off slowly leaving her under him naked. His mouth slowly moves down her belly, past her belly button, and down her leg to her knee before working back up to just above her pubic mound. Then he licks across her waistline just above her pubic hair before going down the other leg to the knee.

I stare at my wife as she describes her encounter. I see her eyes closed, and her chest rise and fall rapidly. Her nipples are rock hard, and I want to play with them. Then I notice the wet spot forming between her legs. The light blue fabric is turning a darker shade as her pussy gets wetter and wetter reliving the moment in her head.

Her legs open unconciously as his tongue slowly works back up the inside of her leg, and she moans loudly when she feels his lips engulf her crotch. His tongue dives deep into her vagina and flicks across her clitoris driving her insane with pleasure. Her hands grab his heaad pulling him tight to her pussy while she humps his face until she orgasms in his mouth.

He lets her calm down before slowly working his way back up to her breasts. She feels his hard dick poke against her wet opening making another moan escape her. It thrusts deep inside of her just as his mouth engulfs her left nipple. She moans in ecstasy while he begins to fuck her deep and slow.

She is going crazy with lust, and her hips are bucking for all their worth as another orgasm quickly approaches. She can feel him tensing up between her legs with every thrust deep inside of her, but she is driven by her need to orgasm. Her hands grab onto his back as she tries to pull him deeper.

Their moans are filling the air as the passion comes to a peak. She feels him stiffen, and hears him moan loudly. His body begins to shudder as his hot cum blasts againt her vaginal walls hard. The feeling drives her over the edge, and she begins to quake in orgasm. Feeling every shot of semen blast into her intensifies her own orgasm, and her nails dig into his back.

They orgasm together for a few minutes before he collapses on top of her exhausted. She too is spent, and lays there feeling his dick soften inside of her before flopping out letting some of his semen leak out. They lay for a few minute before going to shower together. Kissing all the while washing one another.

They dried each other off before retiring for the night. Her friend was going to sleep on the couch, but she took his hand leading him to the bed with her. The kissed for a while until they fell asleep in each other's arms naked.

The next morning she awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking, and went down to see him serving up some eggs and bacon. She was still nude so he gave her a robe. Kissing her he sat her in a chair to eat. They discussed the plans for the day, and decided to walk the trails.

Just then the door swings open. The kids are home. My wife jumps up quick buttoning her pants and closing her legs before running off to the bathroom to change. I hope on the couch in her place trying to hide my raging hard on in my pants before it's spotted. She soon returns from the bathroom to greet the kids.

The night wears on slowly as I await to hear more of her weekend away. That night I ask for more, but she is again quickly snoring after calling me demented. She smiles as she sleeps, and I wonder if she's dreaming about me or her friend. I guess I'll have to wait to hear more.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers