The Old Friends

Story Info
Old girlfriends who brag are fair game.
1.9k words
4.11
28.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

I was dog tired when I pulled into the Traveler Bed & Breakfast. After a long day on the road, I looked forward to a restful night.

My room was upstairs in the old Victorian home. There were other cars in the parking area, so I assumed there were other guests that night. Sure enough, I could hear women's voices coming from the room next to mine.

The voices were loud at times, which is unusual in these types of inns. Puzzled, I went into the hall and listened. I could hear every word. Back in my room, I could hear a good bit of their conversation through the wall. I couldn't tell if there were two or three women in the room, and they sounded like mature women.

I thought about complaining, but just then their conversation turned to old boyfriends and former lovers. One said, "Oh, the quarterback was cute, and I did him."

Another voice jumped in to describe an affair. It was then that I figured out these must be old friends maybe from high school who were meeting to talk about old times. The more I heard glasses clinking and more wine being consumed, the more stories they told.

Naturally, I wondered who these ladies were. What did they look like? I was looking forward to meeting them at breakfast. Meanwhile, I stroked my cock as I listened to them try to outdo each other with their stories.

The next morning, I was the first guest at the breakfast table. When another couple arrived, we all had our breakfast. But still no sign of my neighbors. I was in no hurry.

Then, in came a beautiful woman "of a certain age." She was tall and slim and in great shape for a women who had to be in her fifties. She had short well clipped straight hair that hung down to her chin. She wore shorts and a loose fitting blouse over a tank top. Her legs were trim and slim, and her shorts let me see that she must have a nice gap.

She said, "Sorry I'm late. I had a long night. I hope we didn't keep anyone awake with our talking."

The older couple just smiled and nodded, then they excused themselves and left.

I smiled at her as she went on, "Two old friends of mine came over to visit, and one was going to stay overnight and join us for breakfast. But I think she drank too much and got a bit out of hand. I had to call her husband to come get her and take her home."

It seems that this woman had grown up in the town, then left and married well and was home for a visit.

"My name is Karen," she offered.

"Hi," I replied, "It's nice to meet you." "No, you didn't keep me awake last night, but I could hear most of your conversation."

Karen's eyes widened, "Oh, well I'm not even sure what we said. The more we drank, the less I remember what I said."

Since we were alone in the dining room, I told her, "You talked about old boyfriends."

Karen's eyes narrowed, "Yes, we did."

I smiled, "Apparently, back in high school you all slept with some of the same guys or wanted to."

Karen got quiet and stirred her coffee.

"And it sounds like all of you prefer men with big dicks."

I said that knowing that she might be offended and leave the room. But she just sat there staring at her coffee cup. I sensed that she was embarrassed, and just then the hostess came in with her plate.

After a moment, I continued, "Well, don't be embarrassed. I thoroughly enjoyed listening, and I hope you didn't mind my eavesdropping. Hearing you all got me pretty aroused."

Finally, Karen broke her silence, "I hope you had a good time."

I laughed, "You bet I did." Then I changed the subject, "So tell me, where do you live and what brings you here?"

She became chatty again, and bragged about her success and her husband's success and where they've lived in the world. Apparently, she was spoiled rotten and had an attitude of wealth and success that was beginning to irritate me. It's one thing to be attractive and confident, but it's another thing to be arrogant.

Then she said some things about politics and expressed attitudes that roused some anger inside me to the point that I blurted out, "Look, if you keep talking that way I'm gonna just walk out of here. I was going to fuck the daylights out of you after breakfast. I've got a cock size bigger than any of those you bragged about last night, and I was going to let you enjoy it. But not if you keep talking about your crazy ideas."

Karen looked startled. And she should have been startled. I just sat and looked at her, both of us quiet for a few moments.

Just then another couple joined us for breakfast. They were very chatty and asked us all sorts of questions and shared their entire life story. All the while, Karen poked at her food in relative silence while I bantered with the couple.

Ten minutes later, I pushed back my chair and excused myself, "It's been nice to meet you all," I said, "I'm heading up to my room to pack." As I walked by Karen's chair, I patted her on the shoulder and said, "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

Back in my room, I left the door open to the hallway while I packed. I surprised myself that I had spoken that way to Karen, and I wondered if my anger and my words repelled her.

Soon, Karen came upstairs. She came to my room and leaned against the doorway, "You're quite the son of a bitch, aren't you?"

I deserved that. I laughed and said, "Yes, I sure am. I'm a son of bitch with a big dick."

Karen replied, "How big?" And without waiting for me to answer she strolled over to her room and went inside.

I considered that an invitation. In no time I was in her room. I approached her and tried to embrace her, but she stopped me, "Show me the cock first. It better be all that you say it is."

I smiled and unzipped my fly. "Go ahead and find out," I told her.

Karen stood in front of me and felt her way into my trousers. By now my cock was feeling plenty frisky. It had thickened and was extending at the same time Karen's fingers touched my pubes.

Her whole hand and then her arm disappeared into my fly. She gripped the base of my cock and couldn't get her little hand around it. By then she was becoming aware of what she was dealing with.

Karen withdrew her hand and said, "I'll be right back," then she went into the bathroom. Meanwhile, I undressed and relaxed in an easy chair, with my hard cock at full attention.

Karen returned wearing nothing but panties. Her breasts were tiny with rosy nipples. She stared at me naked with a thick ten inch cock waiting for her. "Be my guest," was all I could think to say.

Karen wiggled out of her little panties and let me see her bare pussy. I had been pretty sure that she was the type of woman who was vain about her looks and might have kept her pussy very tidy. Sure enough, there was no trace of pussy fuzz, just a lovely slit between her gap and puffy inner lips in full view.

She wasted no time. Karen straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cockhead. She let my member kiss her pussy lips as my fluid lubed her slit, then she slowly pressed down. Inch by inch, she forced my dick deeper.

"Big enough for you and your friends?" I asked.

Karen said, "I'm not sure that I like you mister, but your dick beats all the others." Of course, talk like that just makes me harder.

I leaned forward, gathered her up in my arms and stood with my cock still buried in her pussy. She locked her legs around me as I let her slide down, burying myself deeper inside her. Her tightness was amazing. She definitely wasn't fucking big guys any more.

"Hubby got a little dick?" I asked.

Karen pulled back, looked me straight in the face while my cock was trying to go deeper and deeper, and said, "He says that size doesn't matter, but look how I'm smiling." We both laughed.

Just then her door opened and in came another woman.

This newcomer saw Karen wrapped around me and my cock visibly buried in her pussy. Before I could react, Karen said, "Oh good, you got my text."

It was her friend from last night.

Karen said, "This is my friend Rachel." "Rachel, say hello." With Karen still resting atop my cock, I stepped over and shook hands with Rachel.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel," I said.

Rachel wasn't as well preserved as Karen, but she size and shape aren't everything. Sometimes the best fucks are surprise fucks. And I was hoping that Rachel was there to get the same treatment as her friend.

Rachel said, "After last night, I didn't know if we were still friends, but I guess this means we are!"

Rachel watched as I laid Karen down on the bed, held both her legs wide apart and began to fuck her like a gentleman. Nice smooth strokes, long gentle entries and careful withdrawals to prolong my dick rubbing her clit.

Karen told Rachel, "For heaven's sake, get undressed."

As I screwed Karen, I watched Rachel take off her clothes. Her black hair was long and silky. Her breasts were larger than Karen's and had large nipples. I was enjoying fucking Karen as I watched her old friend take off her skirt and panties. Her pussy was an untended mass of deep black curls that hid her cleft.

"You've gotta try this," Karen told Rachel.

Her friend reached in and circled my cock with her fist while I was pumping Karen. Her grip almost sent me over the edge, but I was able to recover and enjoy the sensation. Then Rachel laid on the bed next to Karen and let me see her dark cavern.

"With your permission," I asked Karen as I withdrew my cock from her pussy and prepared to enter her friend's.

Karen smiled and said, "Aye, aye, captain. Permission granted."

And a moment later, I was in position to penetrate a new pussy. There is nothing like that first entry. Only then do you discover all the secrets of a woman. Her reactions tell you so much. First, she reacts to your size and her tightness. Then she feels the depth of penetration that is coming. And soon her own pleasures start to multiply as a strong thick cock drags over her clit, making it slip this way and that as she finally relaxes enough to allow herself to be fully serviced.

And then there are the little screams and sounds. There's nothing like fucking a screamer. Fortunately, the host of this B&B is hard of hearing, but the other guests, if they were still there, must have wondered what was going in on in Room 003.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers