The Old Gogenfart Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Surprise nudist park in a campground.
1.8k words
4.17
19.3k
5

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum with me to lower Michigan as we camp near the Dunes and get intimate with Gracie and Charlie. This had to be in the 80's not long after we joined a membership campground group.

Let's pretend I was 45 and Dollie 43. The approximate ages of a couple, George and Terry, who helped teach us the fine art of bondage for sex 20 years earlier. That was another chapter in Dollie's life when she nearly gave in to getting fucked by a stranger.

These membership parks were new to us, places like KOA and Yogi Bear's, yet only members were allowed in. More like belonging to a country club or Mobile Home park with a large lodge/game room, mini golf, swimming pools, and other things we were not familiar with when camping in the wild.

Both types of camping have advantages. The membership parks were great destination camps and places where the kids were safe staying with member friends and activity directors.

Not ever expecting it in one of these places, new to the campground membership system, an old nudist resort was now part of a membership park.

We were going to as many new campgrounds as we could when they became available in the system. Partially because we found most were empty or nearly empty, especially during the week and off season. None was ever an old nudist park. But we'd been visitors at some nudist resorts so wandering around in a place like this wouldn't be a big deal.

There was some sort of agreement with the old nudist park members that they could remain in the system and have a small private area for going naked.

We loved checking out new RV parks anywhere we camped. We were probably wearing bikinis or I may have worn short shorts and a tank top. Dollie in a bikini, short shorts and halter top, or tiny blouse. Lots of skin no matter what we wore when in less crowded places.

From what I remember there were very few RV's where we were parked and none in other remote areas. Also, at these older campgrounds, turned into membership parks, there were permanent RV's with decks and small sheds for local members who visited often. So even if there was a vehicle near didn't mean someone was camping. We often assumed if no one was outside no one was there. But we didn't always assume right!

We were walking, exploring this new place. We passed between a wide opening in the lane with a large, maybe eight foot, wooden fence on each side, no signs.

After all, it was just another part of the large campground. After we went around a slight curve in the lane we could see RV's ahead and what looked like a swing set and playground. We also saw what appeared to be a small lake farther ahead. Time to check it out.

Like many times when all alone, let's get naked and take advantage of getting a tan without tan lines. There we were, carrying our clothes wadded up in tiny bundles, naked as a Jay Bird, looking at Jay Birds, Sparrows, and squirrels. We'd passed a small group of RV's and had just approached another bunch.

"Hi there. Nice to see you guys here," came several voices. We saw no one. Again, yet another voice from another direction. Aw shit. We're gonna get kicked outta here.

Those membership campgrounds have strict dress codes and we were far from up to code! We'd actually been warned at several other membership parks in other states about what is allowed to be exposed and what is not.

Funny, we never got warned in State or public campgrounds, although we rarely went nude in those places. Getting banned from here could get us banned from the entire membership system. Yea, we were worried.

Not to worry. If this were war we'd walked into a trap. We were surrounded by other naked and nearly nude campers. Keep in mind I was around 45 and Dollie 43.

These people were in that same age group, a few older. Feeling embarrassed and stupid we began apologizing. That's when they explained the situation and told us we were welcome and fit right in.

We were wined and dined, begged to bring our RV beyond the fence and into the nudist part of the park. We passed on that but nearly every day for the week or two we vacationed there we visited those people and maybe a dozen others. At first it felt so natural and there was nothing obscene or kinky about it.

But that would soon change. We seem to have a way of bringing out the orneriness and sexual side of others. Among that first group of new friends, we met one couple who sort of stood out, also in their mid to late 40's. Clean cut and friendly, we hiked with them, had cookouts, and got to know them better. Tits and sex never came up.

I was proud of myself. I did stare at Gracie's boobs and Dollie later commented that Charlie had a cock about the size of mine. Hey naked people notice those things.

I tried not to make my staring look obvious and never mentioned Gracie's boobs. Okay, I might have said she looked great and I loved her shape and size. That's just being polite. They'd also been polite and gentlemanly/ladylike.

Maybe it was the wine Gracie served a few days later. Out of nowhere they began telling us they have a wild side. They began telling how Gracie loves to flash and attract other men in public. So we admitted our fetish for flashing and taking tit pictures with strangers. Every time we mentioned something we did wild they one-upped us.

"Our favorite hobby is bondage and wife swapping", they bragged.

"We do it with very young couples and have had single old men tie Gracie up and have their way with her. That's what we do when we get some old guy's attention. Gracie loves making love with much older men and I love watching. Old men aren't in it to get married or have a permanent affair. Most are honest and either have wives or don't want another one. To make it more exciting we dress Gracie in lacy or leather sexy clothes and use leather straps, ropes, or chains to tie her up" Charlie admitted.

Somehow this made sense. Like Dollie at that age, Gracie had the tits and body to attract old and young men. They were just taking it to the next level. Of course they wanted to know our feeling about this hobby and if we'd ever tried any of it.

We briefly told of our ten years or more with our friends in southern Illinois until we lost contact with them.

Dollie made it clear she was not into bondage, torture, or intercourse herself. She told them how she enjoys watching, even helping tie people up, but only being there as a voyeur. I added that she does enjoy being fondled and masturbated but not held down.

I don't remember exactly what their reactions were but we were invited back again to come in their RV to be part of one of their games. They said that no one else here seems like the type and they were afraid to say anything to the regular nudist members.

I mentioned maybe it was the wine talking, we'd go to camp and talk it over then let them know. Charlie told us most who say that never return. I assured them we are not like most others and told them where our campsite was.

Both seemed to understand so I added "if you understand Dollie does not give oral sex, have intercourse, or allow anyone to tie her up we will be back."

Charlie asked "what does that leave to do with her?"

I told them "as mature grown ups you should be able to figure something out."

Gracie told Charlie "you've still got hands and fingers dummy and I'll bet Dollie would love your cock fucking her big tits! Also Charlie, remember, most times we just pick up an old man to service me. Now I have a chance to get fucked by a young well hung stud like you. Just entertain Dollie while Denny fucks me!"

As we got up to leave, Charlie shook my hand and hugged Dollie, telling us they'd be waiting. As we walked down the lane, several nudists waved goodbye and welcomed us back soon to visit them.

Before we got back to our RV we had decided we'd go back the next day and see if this would be as much fun as our friends from years ago. Heck, I'd decided that as soon as Gracie said she liked getting fucked by young men!

While leaving on the lane, an older couple met us as we started past their RV. They said they had to warn us about that nice young couple we'd visited.

The old woman warned Dollie "that girl will try to get your man."

The old guy told her "hush. These people aren't interested in wife swapping like that other couple."

I told them thanks but you never know about people just by looking. Even naked like you and I, we can be hiding many secrets.

That evening while having sex, at breakfast, and while walking, I repeatedly asked Dollie if she might finally give in and get fucked or let us tie her up.

She said anything is possible. But probably not. I made sure she knew anything was okay with me. Same conversations we'd had a million other times.

Somewhere around 9AM we were dressed in only shorts and tank tops and headed back to the nudist section of the campground. I was looking forward to having sex with that cute 40 something young gal and Dollie seemed happy that she may get some attention and fondled.

We passed thru to the nudist section entrance, walked around a bend away from any possible view of the regular empty campground, then stripped down.

We'd missed it before, but found and put our clothes in the small shed others told us about. Wouldn't need them until we returned. No matter how many times we'd left our clothes in a hiding place while walking nude it made us feel helpless and felt strange.

Again we were greeted by several nudists, most naked, some partially. Again the old couple who warned us about getting screwed also greeted us. Even naked, the skinny little old lady looked like your typical Sunday School teacher or someone you'd meet at the PTO. Not that horny old woman saying "let us know how it feels when those two fuck you this afternoon!"

Dollie was in an ornery good mood, ready to play. But she even shocked me. "How about we just visit you two and have an orgy? I'll bet you'd love to have my husband's cock buried in your pussy."

The old gal mumbled and headed for their RV. The old man laughed and told Dollie she handled that well. Remember, even at nudist parks people are supposed to behave! Basic campground rules still rule!