The Old Gogenfart Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Way up North Bondage and Camping.
2.8k words
4.02
18.7k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way up North Bondage and Camping

Camping and Bondage Stories

Stopping to talk to a few others and stare, we soon arrived at Gracie and Charlie's RV. They were sitting on the small deck attached to it. Gracie was wearing a leather bustier type thing with her big boobs floating out the top like a Playboy Bunny. On her wrists and ankles those familiar black leather bracelet contraptions with a ring on each.

Charlie wore a tiny black leather thong. Not anything you normally see at a campground, especially a nudist type campground. As they got up to greet us a few other nudists stared and waved. I'm sure most knew strange things happen in that RV.

We all complimented each other on lookin good. I made sure Gracie knew I loved her outfit, saying she looked even hotter than naked. Say what you want about nudity, the right clothing is sexy.

Once inside we had drinks and snacks as we talked about past games and hopes for today's adventures. Both asked if we were ready to swap and be tied up. I told them I was ready for anything except having sex with a man. Dollie still hadn't made up her mind. Dollie said pretty much anything goes except sucking and fucking.

Gracie told us we'd better get our clothes off so we can play. It took seconds for us to strip. By then Charlie was playing with Dollie's boobs and Gracie was slowly stroking my hard rod.

Charlie had this small stick with a tiny leather tassel thing on the end. A riding crop I think. He'd occasionally hit Dollie's ass and tits with it. I guess it didn't hurt because all Dollie would do is giggle.

I soon found out. My cock was sticking straight out and Charlie hit it a few times and said I was not being gentlemanly in front of ladies. It stung but that's all. He did this other times when I didn't expect it. I soon enjoyed the swats because Gracie kissed my cock and said she was sorry.

Someone asked "is this ladies first?"

Dollie said she didn't care and I said "yes, ladies first."

They laid Dollie on a sofa, spread her legs, and as Charlie surprised Dollie with a 6"to 8" dildo up her pussy, Gracie began working on Dollie's titties and nipples with a small fat vibrator and her fingers. Dollie was squirming and moaning. Things were happpening too fast.

After maybe ten minutes Charlie asked Dollie if she was ready for his cock. Dollie said "no, never."

Charlie kept working the dildo in and out of Dollie's pussy and telling her his hard cock was full of semen. "If you won't let me unload it in your pussy how about your mouth or butt hole?"

Again Dollie said she hates to refuse but no thanks. Charlie said "I guess I'll have to shoot it in Gracie. But she wants Denny to do it first."

Charlie had traded places with Gracie. Her ass was sticking upward as she bent over Dollie. Gracie was now working on Dollie's pussy with the vibrator she was using on Dollie's tits. Even though it wasn't very long it was so fat it was difficult to get it in. But once inside Dollie's wet pussy she was raising her belly to meet Gracie's jabs.

Charlie was now fondling Dollie's boobs and squeezing them together, sometimes tickling her nipples with the tassel on his club. When Dollie squirmed he hit her titties with the crop and his hands. This caused Dollie to jump which helped shove the fat vibrator deeper. Each thing they did to Dollie caused more yelling and squirming which kept everyone busy gently slapping and fondling her.

As if talking to himself Charlie was telling Dollie's tits that they needed a good fuck. He pulled his penis out the side of his leather thong. He was soon fucking Dollie's tits. He shot a stream that not only filled her cleavage but squirted on her neck and chin.

Once upon a time Dollie loved semen even on her face. But for years she has hated it. She screamed and I grabbed a towel, wet it, and wiped the jazz off everywhere except her boobs.

I explained to Charlie and he rubbed the rest around on her tits, removed part of it with the wet towel, saying he was sorry. Dollie actually took it pretty well.

Charlie went back to fondling Dollie's titties, mostly licking and sucking her cum covered nipples. I spotted the 6" to 8" dildo laying on a counter. Gracie was now on her hands and knees still using the little fat vibrator on Dollie's pussy.

Gracie was still wearing the bustier, even though her tits had now rolled all the way out. The bustier was a one piece thing with a narrow crotch, partially exposing Gracie's pussy lips on each side.

I started to slide it aside to stick the dildo in. Gracie reached back with one hand and pealed the narrow Velcro snap loose. I folded the rear flap up toward Gracie's ass giving me a good view of her pussy and ass hole. Gracie's pussy was spread wide open as she continued working the little fat vibrator in and out of Dollie.

It was still ladies first so I was first to penetrate Gracie's pussy with that plastic sex toy. Gracie shivered and moaned. In a few minutes she said it felt good but my penis would feel better.

Say no more. I aimed my erect peter and rammed it fully into that hot wet pussy in a few short jabs. Gracie screamed then moaned, saying it was great. I grabbed Gracie's big bare boobs hanging down and held on as I fucked her hard and fast.

During this time Charlie had gotten up to watch. Dollie was soon standing there beside him. He asked me to pull my cock out for just a minute. I was just going good and hated to stop! Again Charlie hit my penis a few times with that leather covered crop. Seems like he told it to be patient. It will get it's turn in that pussy.

With Dollie's help, they hooked small chains to Gracie's wrist bands and attached the other ends to something on each arm of the sofa. This put Gracie's head tight against the back side of the sofa, her knees on the floor.

She was now laying with her tits and face crammed into the seating area of the sofa. Charlie attached another chain to a small loop on the back of Gracie's bustier, at the waist. The other end was put thru a metal hook in the ceiling above.

As he tightened it Gracie's ass was raised and she was standing with her legs straight, on her tip toes. We were thinking these games have been played before!

Charlie began hitting Gracie on her butt cheeks with his little whip thing. He said things like "quiet slave, be silent while my male slave punishes you." He hit her hard enough to cause red marks on her pretty tanned ass. Then he swatted my cock gently again.

Charlie ordered me to fuck his slave until he is satisfied. "I don't want to hear any sounds from either of you."

His whipping and my jamming my cock deep in her pussy only caused more screams and squirming from Gracie. Each time I buried my cock she yelled.

With her face buried in the sofa cushion most of the time there were only muffled moans. Still Charlie hit her again on one or the other butt cheek, sometimes hitting my hips at the same time.

With the long steady strokes in that hot pussy, and the encouragement from Dollie and Charlie, I did what I often did. I shot deep into that already juicy hole.

Gracie let out a scream that the old couple at the other end of the campground could have heard! Still she begged me to keep going and do it again. Yea right! I tried. Might have squirted another drop, or two even.

Charlie said I did good, I lasted at least twenty minutes. As I climbed off Charlie told Gracie not to move, whipping her ass again with the crop. He told her he was going to try for another twenty minutes himself.

I believe he made it that long or longer. As Charlie shot a big wad, letting it drain inside a few minutes, he asked me to try again. My cock was only partially hard. That was my excuse.

Dollie fixed that. She pumped on my cock a few minutes until it pointed upward. Charlie got off and I got on, not leaving that hot juicy pussy empty longer than a few seconds.

As I hammered away I told them that Charlie has to give Gracie seconds too, if I did. Again, I shot a decent wad, climbed off and Charlie right back on.

We were like a pit crew at the races, in and out in seconds. Charlie told Dollie that even though we were tired and totally drained he'd still love to do this to her. I'm not sure if either of us could have done it. Once again Dollie said no.

After he unhooked Gracie, Charlie pushed Dollie over the end of the sofa and spanked her ass gently with his little whip. That's when I realized it was a multi-purpose tool.

As Charlie removed his hand from the very end of the mostly black leather covered short whip, I noticed the very bottom part was smooth black plastic., looking much like a slightly curved 6" dildo with a handle!

Rubbing what appeared to be Vaseline, which just happened to be nearby, on the very end, Charlie slipped it up Dollie's pussy. He buried the 6" plastic section and asked her how much more she could handle.

Dollie told him probably a few more inches. The first 6" section, smooth plastic, was about the diameter of a standard dildo, or banana. The remaining 12" or so just a rod similar to a golf club shaft.

Charlie slowly slid another few inches in and stopped. Dollie reached back and placed her hand just a few inches farther down, telling Charlie to try that. Probably 10" total now.

Both Charlie and I had nearly 10". Her and I knew she could handle this. So, Charlie slowly and gently pushed until Dollie yelled stop. Her hand was now against her pussy. Dollie removed her hand and Charlie put his hand where hers was.

He then masturbated Dollie several minutes with that section of the whip. She mostly just moaned and made grunting sounds -- "oh oh oh" and panting sounds. Occasionally Dollie'd scream when it hit bottom. Charlie removed his toy, gently rubbed Dollie's pussy, possibly fingered it briefly and thanked her.

We'd both fucked Gracie several times. Dollie had a vibrator, a couple of dildos, and some quick finger fucking in her pussy. But Dollie never got fucked or butt fucked.

As she started to get up I pushed her back down on the end of the sofa. "We're not done with you yet slave woman. You're gonna get fucked."

Dollie panicked. "Maybe by you. But no one else."

"Yes dear. By me!" She was watching as I slipped my hard cock in that already juicy Vaseline lubricated hot hole. It slipped fully right in.

Charlie and Gracie cheered me on, telling me to fill it full of love juices, or something like that. Since I'd already ejaculated in Gracie several times I was able to give Dollie a nice long fuck before I shot another wad.

Our new friends were good at this bondage and torture thing. Charlie held Dollie down and fondled her boobs. Gracie occasionally gently hit her on the ass with that small whip.

I was so busy and having such a good time I didn't even think about them playing with Dollie until we were sitting around talking about our day's adventures. Time stood still. We later decided that I must have fucked Dollie at least 30 minutes before pumping her full of a big wad of semen.

It amazed me that I had that much left in me. As I let it soak in her awhile Charlie and Gracie sat out on the porch deck to relax. I wiped the remaining cum from my penis and we joined them. Gracie leaned down and briefly sucked a few beads of semen from my cock and giggled.

We missed lunch. We were fucking and carrying on all afternoon. Suddenly everyone was thirsty and hungry. Gracie and Dollie went inside to get something to munch on and drink as we thanked each other and talked about our wild time together.

We probably asked too many questions about how often they do these things, how many other partners they've had, and what other secret toys, chains, ropes, and hooks they have. They took us out behind their RV to show us recliner chairs, a table with straps, and some overhead hooks to keep slaves from getting away.

Seems like we went to the shower house and freshened up then took a walk. We ended up near the exit gate where the wooden fence was and would soon pass by old Ira and Irene's RV.

Of course, Charlie and Gracie knew the old couple and said they are fun people. Being long time members of the nudist park everyone in this area knew each other.

Charlie told us that sometimes Granny and Pappy love to hear their latest sex adventures. As we walked by, for orneriness, I suggested we all stop at the old couple's trailer to tease them. As we stood there on their deck telling the highlights of our afternoon the old gal invited us in for refreshments.

"You kids need energy to fuck again". She said, "We didn't act like that when we were young". Granny grabbed both our cocks and squeezed them, saying "those big hard things sure bring back many happy memories. Now look at Pappy, can't even get it up!"

We were lovin this old couple now. Pappy said "all right ole woman, bend over and see how much you can handle now."

She told him to hush up. Granny bent over the table, her skinny wrinkled ass and her widespread pussy seemed ready. For a skinny old gal some where near 80, Granny was cute. But I wasn't about to fuck that old woman. Dollie was teasing me about how I often said I wanted a 100 year old woman someday.

Granny said "I sure ain't near that old but this might be the only old stuff you ever get." She poked her finger in and out of her pussy saying "look here boys it ain't dead yet."

Charlie had a valid excuse. They were members here, but I'm a stranger. "Go for it Denny."

I said "if this kills her don't blame me."

Both Granny and Pappy said "what a way to go! Do it for both of us."

Okay, I fucked the old gal. But looking back, she wasn't much older than we are now! And a lot of guys still want to fuck Dollie.

After leaving Granny and Pappy's trailer we again thanked our friends Gracie and Charlie and each headed to our own campers.

We spent several days playing with our new friends in their RV and ours. We even tied Gracie up with chains, ropes, and straps a few times. A first for me, they tied me up while Dollie and Gracie fucked and sucked me.

The old couple stopped at Charlie's RV one afternoon and said they wanted to watch us play. Granny was disappointed when she found out Dollie wouldn't let another man fuck her.

She said watch this young lady. Granny laid on the sofa, spread her legs and told me to fuck her. The time before it was dog fashioned. Now, staring at those skinny water balloon wrinkled boobs and wrinkled body almost turned me off.

But like I wrote she wasn't bad lookin for her age. I got the job done. Granny took everything I rammed into her and hardly whimpered when I filled her pussy full of jazz.

We told her a woman is supposed to scream and squirm if it feels good. Granny said she was brought up to lay still and keep quiet because they were usually in a small house full of kids and old people. Besides sex wasn't supposed to be fun.

Granny and Pappy reminded us things were much different when they were young. Oral sex and premarital sex was unheard of.

Granny asked to try that oral sex thing. Granny took her teeth out and gave me a mean blow job. Even Charlie had to try that.

Then they admitted they hadn't had sex for years and never did anything like this with others until this weekend with us.