The Old Gogenfart Farm Ch. 06

Story Info
A pair of tits and two old men.
1.8k words
3.9
24.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A PAIR OF TITS AND TWO OLD MEN. Ch6

Camping and Bondage Stories

Ira and Irene had told her brother-in-laws a little about us. Mostly that Ira enjoyed fondling Dollie's titties and we became friends last year. That's pretty much all the two old guys mentioned anyway. Standing there together, staring at Dollie's tits, they asked if they could feel them. Dollie told the men she didn't care if they felt her boobs.

I'm not even sure where we were in the campground. Maybe near their old RV's near the lake. Must have been reasonably secluded. Both old guys grabbed a tit and began gently rubbing and squeezing. They had very large callused farmer hands. One hand covered one tit!

I believe Ira had told those old guys more. In a short time Dollie was making her moaning sounds and squirming around. One of the old guys asked her if she was cumming.What else could she say? "Yes!"

Together they began teasing Dollie about having climaxes while worked on Dollie's nipples and titties even more.

The old men said from what they remember, pinching and sucking nipples used to make their wives have lots of orgasms. "Can we try it?"

I have no idea what Dollie said or if she even answered. There they were, standing outside, two 80 year old guys sucking and fondling Dollie's boobs! She was lovin it!

We spent most of two weeks camped there. The old men often repeated that they hadn't touched a woman in years. Someone said we're all goin out in a blaze of glory when this place closes. Gracie and her friend Mary let the old guys play with their tits too.

Seems like Mary asked them a few times if they wanted to fuck her. Like Ira, both had a limp stub that remained limp. Over our stay, the two old guys asked to play with Dollie's tits now and then, even while Gracie, Charlie, and several others watched.

GRACIE, CHARLIE, MARY, AND MARTIE.

Back to our arrival at the small nudist RV park. I'd backed into a parking site not far from friends Gracie and Charlie. They were there to greet us immediately, along with their swapping friends.

Hugs, kisses, and some fondling, as we were introduced to these new friends. As if we'd known them for years, Mary was soon stroking my cock and Martie was feeling Dollie's titties and crotch.

This was right where other nearby nudist campers could see! During this short time, other members we didn't even know were leveling the RV, unhooking my truck, and had us set up ready to move in.

We both expected to meet Carlie their male partner. When we both asked about him, we were told to be patient, first we'd get to know this new couple. We thanked the others for all the help and were soon sitting on Charlie's RV deck drinking something and talking sex games and bondage.

In no time, everyone was asking if Dollie was finally ready to swap for sex and was ready to get tied up and spanked. About the only part she agreed with was gentle spanking. Most said in their own words that they'd figure something to do with this new slave girl.

Since we more or less swapped partners, tied each other up, and fucked, I'll skip those details. Of course, the closest Dollie got to bondage was being held down and finger fucked as the rest of us had intercourse. We'd never really swapped before for those reasons. But now no one seemed to mind just playing.

The weekend was over and most people hooked up to their RV's and left. Gracie and Charlie were semi permanent residents and left their RV while going back to work. They returned now and then because we were camped there. This left Irene's old brother-in-laws, Mary and Martie, and very few other campers in the nudist area with us.

Even old Ira and Irene only actually lived there before from spring until fall. It's too cold in Michigan for year around camping. Those old RV's, some there maybe 40-50 years, looked more like small cabins with wood siding, porches with roofs over them and the RV, and storage sheds. Those now were mostly abandoned and falling down. They were soon to be removed since there would no longer be any long term camping.

Although we'd had a great time over that first weekend, we were feeling disappointed now being with strangers. That would end soon. Martie had taken the next week off to stay in their RV next to us. They turned out to be as much fun and sex crazy as Gracie and Charlie. During the week Dollie even helped us tie Mary up so Martie and I could have sex with her.

We wouldn't really be alone in the nudist park. Wearing decent camping clothes, we walked around in the large main campground with Mary and Martie, took short drives with them, swam in the pool, and visited campers. Also the two old men kept Dollie entertained at different times. Of course many evenings after work, Charlie and Gracie stopped in.

CARLIE CAME.

Sometime around midweek, Charlie and Gracie brought their male sex partner Carlie out to visit us. Carlie still had hopes he'd get to fuck Dollie. After a brief introduction he was naked and all over her tits. Him and Charlie had Dollie hot in no time and wanted to tie her to a chaise lounge on Charlie's front deck to have intercourse with her. After Dollie resisted and yelled I told them she wasn't going to let anyone fuck her.

They demonstrated by using 18" rubber tarp straps to hook Gracie's wrists and ankles spread wide on another padded chaise lounge. They just left Gracie that way and went back to fondling and fingering Dollie.

Gracie begged me to fuck her since the other two guys were preoccupied. Soon Gracie and I were fucking on the chaise lounge as Dollie watched. We hoped this would convince Dollie it was okay to let the other men fuck her. No suck luck.

Charlie may have been the first to suggest Carlie tit fuck Dollie instead. When I looked over Carlie was slipping his hard cock up and down between Dollie's tits while Charlie was squeezing them together. Charlie was at the top end of the lounge chair on his knees with his prick on Dollie's forehead. The way Carlie was sitting on Dollie her arms were trapped between his knees and she couldn't move.

Apparently she was enjoying this because she was soon breathing hard and moaning. It was hard to watch and fuck but it seems like they tit fucked her at least 10 minutes or more before Carlie shot a big wad between Dollie's tits.

Charlie warned Carlie to keep the cum between her boobs and not in her face. He did good! Together they worked that gooey mess around on Dollie's tits. Seems like both me and Gracie made our own messes too.

I was laying there letting my cock soak in Gracie, fondling her tits, when Charlie and Carlie swapped places with Dollie's tits. Now Charlie was tit fucking Dollie and soon adding his own semen to the mess. She was grinning and groaning all the while.

I climbed off Gracie. I believe it was Carlie who got on Gracie next. Either way, we all three fucked Gracie as she lay there tarp strapped to the chaise lounge on the front porch. While Gracie was getting fucked I tit fucked Dollie, adding very little to the semen mess.

All happening in full view of a few other nudists passing by. With a wooden slat rail and several shrubs they couldn't actually see much. But it was obvious they knew because we got cheers, whistles, and applause.

Charlie had mentioned that it was too bad Mary and Martie weren't there to join in. They'd gone home for a few days. Some of them had to work thru the week.

After Charlie and Gracie left, Mary and Martie came back later on. So Carlie and I got to fuck Mary too. Carlie practiced a lot of masturbation and tit fucks with Dollie and Mary.

Oh yes, Carlie's prick was probably around 8" and hard most of the time, like most of us at that age. Well, all but the two old guys with shrived soft cocks. As many times as they fondled Dollie's tits they never had more than a few limp inches. Dollie and Mary played with those old guys pricks a few times. At no time did the two old guys touch or ask to touch the gal's pussys! The seemed content feeling their titties.

During that evening all of these games happened several more times. I don't remember anyone there asking Dollie to fuck again. Carlie stayed over a few nights after. It gets confusing but this is how we remember it.

CARLIE'S FRIEND.

Toward the end of the first week Gracie, Charlie, and Carlie kept saying they wanted to bring Charlie and Gracie's other male playmate out to visit Dollie. We kept saying no, worried about too many guys at a time.

They assured us Harley was a gentleman and as friendly as Carlie. They also assured us Harley only wanted to play with Dollie's tits and fuck them. Still we said no! But I could picture in my perverted mind her being tit fucked by five of us in one afternoon, counting Martie. What a mess we could make!

Charlie and Gracie had not returned to stay in their RV yet so it had to be Thursday or Friday afternoon. Charlie had said they'd be out after work that evening with Harley.

A warm quiet afternoon. Seems like we were just relaxing with Martie and Mary having drinks and talking about the games we'd played with everyone there. Nothing unusual except we were all nude.

I believe we heard it way before we saw it. A black Harley chopper with a bearded guy wearing a black leather jacket. Hotter than hell out, us naked, sweating, and here comes a crazy biker dressed for winter!

"Hi, I'm Harley. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to meet the blonde girl Dollie and fuck her tits."

Sitting right beside her was a cute lookin brunette with tits as large, Mary. But Harley walked up and hugged Dollie, grabbing a tit as he said hi to the rest of us!

Neither of us remember him asking. He stripped down, shoved Dollie back on the chaise lounge, and started tit fucking her with his large cock. Harley didn't last long. He pumped his load between Dollie's tits and kept on fucking. Maybe five minutes later he shot another wad. He climbed off, shook my hand, and we sat around talking about sex games.

Maybe thirty minutes later he called Mary by name and asked her if she was ready to get fucked. Another thirty minutes fucking, he climbed off Mary. Martie was tit fucking Dollie during this time. So I tit fucked Mary, shot a wad, then fucked her.

Harley asked Dollie if she was ready for a biker's fuck. Of course she said no and apparently he already knew the answer. He shoved her back in the chair and tit fucked her again.