The Old Gogenfart Farm Ch. 07

Story Info
Five men, three women, only two pussys.
2k words
3.81
8.6k
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GRANDE FINALE' The Nude RV Park Ch7

Camping and Bondage Stories

FIVE MEN, THREE WOMEN, ONLY TWO PUSSIES.

That's me, Denny, plus Charlie, Martie, Carlie, and Harley. Add Dollie, Gracie, and Mary for a fun time. Keep in mind two of the girls loved to get fucked. One didn't. That's five guys and only two willing pussy's.

Yet all three sets of titties like fondled and fucked, and all three pussy's love being masturbated. Amazingly it worked out well. When Gracie and Mary were getting fucked, Dollie was getting tit fucked or masturbated. When Gracie and Mary were getting tit fucked or masturbated so was Dollie.

Each of us five guys made sure we fucked Mary and Gracie. Each of us five guys tit fucked all three women and finger-fucked them. We spent the better part of the second weekend keeping busy servicing those gals, plus several times thru the last week.

For several days Irene's brother-in-laws watched all of this and fondled those six gooey jazz covered titties. Remember, like old Ira and Irene, the old guys were not used to acting like this. In reality neither were Dollie and I.

Keep in mind these are not things that happen in a normal nudist park. Most of the real nudists had left by this time. Those that were left were into swapping and group sex. Some were taking advantage of the last few days together to do some of the things they only dreamed about while staring at each other naked before.

Others were experienced with orgies, bondage, and kinky sex. We seemed to be stuck in the middle. Thankfully everyone respected and understood our feelings. Even big old wild Harley.

-------THE END WAS NEAR

We still had another week and a Saturday before leaving the third Sunday. By this Saturday most were already packed up and gone for good. Dollie and I, the two horny couples, and Gracie's two male playmates remained.

Oh yes, the two old guys said they were gonna be the last to leave. It seems like there were two more newer RV's with two couples in their 30's remaining too. But I only remember the one young guy coming up to Charlie's porch to join us for the grand finale'.

--GRANDE FINALE'

It was agreed we'd all meet at Charlie's covered patio the last Saturday afternoon and whatever happened happened. Everyone also agreed intercourse and bondage wouldn't happen to Dollie. Yes, we often worried that we'd be overpowered and she'd get fucked. But that never happened!

Again, all that remained were us five guys, three women, two 80 year old men, plus two couples 30 something that none of us knew anything about. They'd been sort of loners, yet they would wave and say hello as they passed. Seemed to be beginner nudists, not even knowing each other. Sort of like us, caught in the middle. But unlike us, not willing to play.

By the time Dollie and I arrived at Charlie's porch Mary and Gracie were already sprawled out, limbs tied to two chaise lounge chairs with leather bands and laces. There was a box filled with vibrators, dildos, tarp straps, and other gadgets.

Several more lounge chairs were lined up across the porch, which they had gotten from abandoned RV's. With the lattice work on the rail along the porch, bushes and shrubs, much of the view from the nearby lane was partially blocked.

Mary and Gracie had toys in their butt holes and pussies. We were informed they were just getting started and were waiting for us. As they talked Dollie into letting them loosely tie her to another chaise lounge Harley and Carlie arrived. They'd spent the night in one of the abandoned old RV's. Doing their part they each grabbed a small vibrator or dildo and crammed one in each of Dollie's holes.

Her pussy was spread wide and waiting. Her ass hole needed a bit of lubrication from something in the toy box. I believe Dollie consented because she easily could have gotten loose.

Charlie said he wanted to explain the rules for today's activities. There would be no intercourse today. Those toys would remain in place all day to make sure of this. If anyone thought the women needed any extra stimulation we were free to fuck them with those toys. The only other fucking would be tit fucking.

The main game today is for all five of us guys to keep squirting semen on the women from their crotch to their tits. No higher. The two old guys and us five are free to massage the jazz around on the women's tits, belly's, and pussy at any time. Dollie and I felt relieved!

There was some complaining, mostly by the two single guys about wanting to fuck. Us married guys got to tit fuck the three women first. As we finished and got up both Carlie and Harley jumped between their tits, fucking them, then ejaculated. Seems like they both tit fucked all three gals. This left the women covered with fresh gooey semen.

Charlie had us men follow him to a picnic table to drink beer or soda as the three women laid there, for what seemed like an hour, bitching and moaning. Dried semen was everywhere.

When finished we all went back, sort of circle jerked, and shot a fresh wad all over the gals. One time, several hours later, a tractor and three maintenance guys rode by and waved.

Again we left. But we went even farther away to Martie's RV to drink and laugh about the mess we were making. The two old men stayed to keep the girls company and fondle their semen covered tits.

Harley and Carlie were still begging to fuck Mary and Gracie, as we sat drinking. Not so much Dollie anymore. Maybe another 30 minutes or longer, we went back to Charlie's porch to find one of the young male nudists staring and talking to the women. He'd offered to untie them. The old guys warned him not to touch the gals. Like good slaves they also told him no, even though they were yelling for us to untie them as we got back.

Charlie and Martie told them all to "shut up slave women" we've only started cumming on you. Some of the guys asked the younger camper to join us. After all, he was naked and had an erection. He seemed shy and refused.

But as the five of us squirted another load on those six tits, the younger guy also shot a pretty good stream, first squirting on one of the other women, then finishing up on Dollie.

I can't remember how often, but the women were untied, allowed to remove their dildos and vibrators, then run around behind the RV to pee a few times. Also they were allowed to sit up and have drinks.

During one of those pee breaks I remember hearing and seeing the tractor with the three campground maintenance crew members returning. Rather than let the three semen covered women back up on the porch they were forced to walk out and stand in the lane as the crew passed.

No one expected this part. The tractor stopped. The guys whistled, yelled, and told the women they looked great. I'd wondered if they could see the jazz all over the naked ladies? I'm sure they did. All of the women were mad and embarrassed.

To add to the embarrassment Harley or someone told the women to turn around and bend over so the crew could see their wide spread cunts. Being our slaves they had no choice. Someone else yelled to the maintenance men to climb off and feel those titties and all three big wet pussies. The men remained on the tractor staring but I didn't think they would ever leave!

The women were tied down again and the toys put back in all six holes. Again we forced ourselves to squirt more jazz on the women. Three hours or more had passed since the games began. All three women were covered with dry semen and complaining they needed a shower.

Charlie tricked them. Together we headed toward the lake with three naked women. But the guys made them walk all the way around it rather than swim. It was a small lake, more of a pond than anything. Still a pretty good walk around it, partially through a grassy meadow and woods.

As we got back around near the small bathing beach, several guys grabbed the girls by the arms and led them back to Charlie's porch. They were tied down and the ejaculation by all six of us resumed. The age 30 something boy was getting pretty good at shooting his wad on the women's boobs and massaging it in.

Us guys worked hard. We needed another drink. By now the women were pretty well covered with dry and wet semen from almost head to foot. It was very hot and they were sore from laying there spread eagle.

As us guys sat far enough away the girls couldn't hear, Charlie told us his next plan. We make the women put on bikinis and we'll also get on our swimsuits. We'd take them for a nice long walk over to the main crowded camping section among the regular campers.

Remember, the women had no idea where we were headed. We told them no one but us will know they are covered with jazz. Yet it was so obvious, anybody could tell there was something all over them.

Oh yes, they were allowed to remove the vibrators and dildos from themselves. The batteries had died long before. The two old guys said their goodbyes and went to their own RVs.

The young nudist stopped at his RV and talked his pretty young wife into going along with us. As far as I know she didn't have a clue what we'd all been up to.

While he was in his RV we warned the women to keep quiet and told them that if they don't co-operate like good little slaves we are gonna take them back, tie them up, and squirt six more pricks full of jazz all over them.

The women were silent. I doubt if anyone from the main camp area that we talked to had any idea those women were soaked in semen. Yet some gave the gals strange looks. Maybe just because of their skimpy bikinis?

After an hour or so visiting and walking down the RV loops we went to the pool and all relaxed. The gals were soon smiling and hugging us.

Back at the nudist loop, it was getting toward evening. Charlie and Martie had one last surprise. Harley and Carlie got to fuck Martie and Charlie's wives and I fucked Dollie. It was final hugs and thanks.

The last wild day came to an end. I put up the leveling jacks, the awning, hooked up the truck to the RV, and rolled up the water hose. All I had to do in the morning was pull the electric plug and we'd be headed for home.

Can't remember if anyone was up to say goodbye. Probably so. We'd expected to see Ira and Irene at the campground the last few days but they never showed up. We also expected to meet the others someday in the future. But, like our friends in southern Illinois, we wrote for a few more years and lost contact.

NOTES.

I added those notes because some of the stories don't sound true even to us. The earliest stories were written as notes shortly after happening.

Way before home computers my friends and our new Pen Pals wanted to read our stories. I've been hand printing these since the early 60's on a yellow notepad with pen, often while sitting in the yard sunbathing, first in Illinois, then in Florida.

I went back after finding more notes and I changed a lot of details. All of this could have remained in our real closet where no one would know. Maybe we should have kept it secret. But why not share and hope you enjoy and maybe learn a few things from our mistakes.