The Old Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy gets off to get even.
3.3k words
3
7.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~It has taken a while to get back to the hotel story but I managed to put a little time into it. I want to edit the first part of this story, the intro, I see few typos and also to make it chapter 1. I'll try and get that done soon. Hope you enjoy.

EM

*

The guys headed down the stairs behind Cathy who was storming away several flights below. Still chuckling Randy called out "Cathy you should at least put on your shoes before you get outside."

"Fuck off!" Echoed up the stairwell.

They heard the ground floor door open and begin its slow squeaky return. Jacob quipped that someone should fix that and they all laughed. As they rounded the last landing they were surprised to see Cathy standing there looking up at them.

Jack was first and stopped in the middle of the flight, as Randy and Jacob pulled up behind him. No one spoke until Cathy said; "I want all three of you to follow me to the wood shop."

Jack turned and looked at the other two men. Randy said, "I think she wants to cut something off of us." Jack and Jacob began to laugh but Cathy cut them off.

"No, you said you would make it up to me and that's exactly what you're going to do."

"How?" Jacob said suspiciously.

"Just come with me. You do have keys don't you, maintenance boy?" She put extra emphasis on "boy" looking directly at Jacob. Cathy was several years older than he, probably early thirties. This most likely accounted somewhat for her high libido. Cathy loved her job as much as Jacob did his. The location and seasonal aspect of the hotel afforded her the opportunity to "interact" with a high number of young virile college aged guys who came out to fill the higher number of summer jobs. In truth Cathy didn't typically like to fraternize with the guests on such a level as she had this evening, but even she would let herself get swept off of her feet and onto her back every now and then.

"Yeah, but I could get in trouble with Mike. Why the wood shop?" he asked.

"Because I said, and I wouldn't worry about Mike, if you don't follow me I'll tell Arnie how you guys interrupted me and disturbed a paying guest for no reason other than a joke!"

She really didn't want to drag Arnie into this and as pissed as she was there was no way she would have. Arnie was the hotel's manager and while he was a nice guy, Cathy knew that he would really not like the fact that Cathy, or anyone, was banging a guest.

The three men knew she was probably bluffing. They were not, however ready to call it. As bad as Arnie might frown on Cathy's behavior, their interruption of a consensual "coupling" involving a guest and anyone would be worse in Arnie's eyes.

"OK, OK! Let's go." Jacob said.

Cathy did put on her shoes as she headed out the door, her bra however still snapped back and forth in her hand as she stomped off into the night.

The wood shop was an old building that had performed a multitude of functions over the sixty or so years since it was built. It was maybe 100 yards from the hotel and could only be accessed by a small service road that most guests never even noticed. There was also a walking path from the hotel side, which is the direction that Cathy and the guys approached from. The trail wasn't lit and as they moved away from the hotel they disappeared into the darkness of the night. On a typical night, anyone watching the woodshop from the road will see nothing other than a small pool of light from the lone bare bulb over the door. Tonight however they would have seen Cathy, still stomping furiously, pop out of the darkness and upon reaching the door, stop and turn to look back in the direction she had come from. With the placement of one hand on her hip, bra dangling at her side in the other hand there would have been little mistaking the aura of impatience she was exuding.

Slowly the three guys drifted into the sphere of yellow light, moving slowly with an air of reticence. As they each reached the door they stopped, lining up left to right as if to face down some unspoken danger together, as one.

"Open it," Cathy said, not moving. Jacob sighed, he didn't know what she had in store but he knew that Mike, the head of maintenance did not like other people in his facilities, especially after hours. There had been an instance a few years ago with the painter, an extremely inebriated female guest, the paint shop, and the local police. It seems the guest was extremely vocal while in the throws of passion and another passing guest thought she might actually be in trouble. Needless to say Arnie, with Mike's full agreement gave the painter his walking papers.

With all this in mind Jacob stepped forward pulling his keys from his belt. He had resigned himself to the fact that he might get in trouble if Mike found out, but he would definitely get in trouble if Cathy really did tell Arnie. So he inched around her with mock apprehension never turning away from her. As he fumbled with the key she slapped him with her bra and said, "Just unlock the fucking door!" He did and then opened it with a bow as she passed him. Randy and Jack followed her in and were chuckling as they passed him.

Upon stepping into the shop Jacob shut the door behind him, reached over and skipping the main lights flipped on the low bench lights. He could see that Randy and Jack had stopped and were standing by the long workbench against the wall. Cathy now being able to see was looking around and asked Jacob if there was a chair. He told her there was a table and chairs in the other room. She turned and told him to go get one and bring it to the center of the shop. He didn't argue and cast a questioning glance at the security guys as he passed them. Cathy then told Randy to let the front desk know they were going on break.

Randy got on his radio and called the front desk. "Hey Janelle, this is Randy do you copy?" There was a pause before the radio squelched and a girl said, "Yeah Randy, go ahead."

"Hey, Jack and I are going to go on break now." "Got it," Janelle answered. Then the radio squelched again and she said, "Hey before you turn the radio off, Arnie was wondering about the call on the third floor?"

"Oh yeah, that was nothing. Just a false alarm, a couple was just, well, let's just say they were having relations." Randy looked right at Cathy and smiled as he said it. Cathy glared at him. Jacob coming back with the chair chuckled behind her.

There was a giggle on the other end of the radio and then Janelle said, "Oh, OK. I'll tell Arnie, enjoy the break. Let me know when you're back on."

"Will do. Randy out." He clicked of his radio and Jack reached up and did the same.

Jacob had set the chair where Cathy had pointed and then she told him to sit. Jacob did so without asking any questions. He had an idea where this was going and was starting to think that it might be a good thing.

Cathy then turned to Randy and Jack and jerked her dress over her head. This revealed what they had all suspected when they saw her leave the room with only a bra and her shoes. That was all she had. She had either, in her haste, forgotten her panties in the lucky guests room or, more likely, not been wearing any when she met up with her visiting Lothario.

"I'm going to let you two fuck me however you like. You'll take turns and when you are both ready to cum I want you to shoot it in my ass. Got it?"

The two security guys glanced at each other and then back at her nodding dumbly. "Good. Now strip," she commanded! As the guys started shedding clothes like they were on fire Cathy turned to Jacob and said, "You, you asshole, are going to sit right there and watch these two use me like the slut I am. If you so much as moan with pleasure or touch your unfortunately gorgeous cock, I will walk out of here so fast that whichever one of these two is fucking me at that moment will be pumping into thin air a few times before they realize what's happened. Then you, you asshole, will be to blame for their frustration just like you are for mine! Got it?"

Jacob was smiling during her little monologue. She was pissed and animated and her tits were bouncing and wobbling as she gesticulated and motioned. He nodded his head to her question at the end and said, "Thanks for the compliment about my cock."

"Fuck off," she spat at him. Then turning to the now naked security guys she knelt right in front of Jacob, perfectly lit from the bench lights behind him and told them to get over there. They practically jumped to her and in a matter of seconds she had gotten them both hard and was alternately fucking one and then the other with her mouth.

When she apparently thought they were hard enough she stood up and leaned over the table saw across from Jacob. Her cunt glistened in the light and he thought that she must be really excited. Then he laughed quietly and thought, "She's always excited dumb shit."

Cathy looked over her should at Randy and said, "You first." Not one to argue Randy stepped behind her and slid his cock into her. She pushed back at him and took his whole length in a split second. "Not bad for the second cock I've had tonight." Randy moaned at her slutty confession and started pumping her with quick hard thrusts. Cathy moaned her approval and then leaned over pressing her tits onto the cold metal top of the saw. Randy wasn't letting up, Jack was standing there jerking his cock slowly, and Jacob was thinking that maybe he could pull his cock out since Cathy couldn't see him.

Suddenly Cathy raised herself up and looked over her shoulder at Jacob. They both smiled at the same time, staring at each other. "Good boy," she cooed. Then leaning back over she said, "Switch." In an instant Randy pulled out of her cunt and shoved his cock into her ass.

Cathy stood bolt upright and screamed, "Oh my god!!" Randy stopped with a surprised "What?"

"I meant switch with Jack, dickhead," Cathy screamed! "Oh." Said Randy, still holding her hips to keep his cock buried in her tight little butt. Jacob and Jack starting laughing out loud at Randy's expression and predicament. Cathy turned to Jacob and snapped, "Not a sound!!"

Jacob slapped his hand over his mouth and looked away to keep from laughing. Cathy bent back over the saw and said calmly, "Get your cock out of my ass and let Jack fuck me."

Randy slowly pulled out of her and Jack stepped up and slipped his meat into her slick twat. Randy muttered something under his breath and Cathy stopped Jack then turned and asked Randy what he said.

"I was just saying that before, you know when you told us to undress, that you said we could fuck you however we wanted!" It was filled with a boyish pleading and stated in a very over whine.

Cathy just laughed and said, "Well, I lied. Just stay hard or I'll let Jack finish in me and then I'll leave!"

Randy instantly started jerking himself off while Jack went back to his thrusting. Whether it was the control she felt in telling three guys what to do, whether it was because she had been on the verge of an orgasm when they interrupted her in the hotel, or whether it was just the way Jack was laying into her, Cathy was soon on her way to a great orgasm. She had propped herself up on her elbows and was forcefully meeting Jack's thrusts with her own.

The squishing sound of her pussy greedily taking Jack's meat could be heard before and after each slap of their bodies. She was moaning and talking under her breath. A constant stream of curse words and sexually explicit comments poured out of her. The volume of which grew as she got closer and closer to cumming.

"That's it ... pound it... my spot...so good... fuck... my hole... slutty slutty cunt...Fuck me harder...use it... fucking use me... harder...yeah...yeah...oh my god your balls are slapping my clit...oh my god...Can you see my asshole Jack? Do you want to put your cock in there? I want you in there. I want you to empty your balls in my cock sucking asshole. Stretch me... make me nasty... make me your nasty slut... Yeah....oooohhh... ooohhh....pound me like a useless whore... Oh my god.... I'm gonna cum...you're gonna make me cum... pound it.... OOOHHH....I'm cumming....!!!!"

Randy and Jacob watched in awe as Cathy took one of the hardest poundings either one of them had seen or themselves given. Jacob was in pain, his cock trapped in his pants. He could feel it lurch and then release a trickle of precum about once every minute. Jack had been hammering Cathy for easily five minutes when Cathy went off.

"I'm cumming," she cried again and again. "Keep fucking me...keep fucking my cunt... fuck me through it baby...fuck me through it!!"

Jack was a man possessed; he had a hold of her hips and was staring down at his cock plowing its way to and from her cervix. Jacob thought that now would be a good time to pull his cock out and let loose his own load. He knew it would only take a few pulls but he remembered Cathy's threat and thought that she just might do it, mid-orgasm or not. Plus he thought if he was really good maybe he'd get a reward!

As Cathy started to come down from her orgasmic roller coaster she leaned forward onto the saw again. Jack had slowed his assault somewhat and soon announced that he was going to cum. Cathy took her arms and reached behind her withdrawing him from her still twitching snatch and guided him into her ass. Jack moaned as he slowly slid in and then started pumping her just as hard as he had been before. He kept this up for about a minute and then grabbing her hips, tensed and throwing his head back with a growl, came deep in her ass. Cathy reached back and grabbed his ass, holding him in her. She was talking quietly now, "That's it baby, give me all of it, dump it all deep in my fucking asshole. Feed my ass your cum. Get it good and cum slick so Randy can enjoy really fucking it!"

As Jack relaxed, Cathy let go of him. She raised herself up a little and glanced over her shoulder at Jacob while Jack slowly pumped in and out of her slick asshole a few more times. Satisfied that Jacob hadn't taken advantage of her inattentive moment she pushed Jack back and stood up. As she did she reached behind her and put her middle finger over her asshole. "Wouldn't want to lose any of that sticky goodness," she said looking directly at Jacob. She turned to her right and got on her knees right in front of Jacob. Still looking at him she said, "Come and get some of my cum filled asshole Randy."

Randy walked up behind her and squatting over her upturned ass pointed his cock at her glistening little hole and slowly pushed in until his balls were resting on her still gaping cunt. He lifted and lowered himself with his legs, which jarred Cathy's entire body every time he bottomed out in her. She loved this and was quickly on her way to another orgasm, her voice rising right along with her lust as before. "Oh my god... hard fuck... slam it... slam it... deep in my hungry ass... more cum... more... more... harder.... Fuck my ass harder!!!"

Randy was doing as instructed and just as she reached her crescendo he grabbed her hips and added his spunk to her already full asshole. Jacob felt like he couldn't breathe. He was so close to cumming without even touching himself that he felt as though his heart was beating in a weird rhythm. He could see the foamy white mess building around Cathy's asshole as Randy whipped Jack's semen into a froth. He could hear every sound; the sucking sound of her asshole as he withdrew his cock, the sticky plop every time Randy's balls slapped her dripping cunt, he even heard her teeth clack together a few times after a particularly abrupt meeting of their bodies. Through it all Cathy just took her assfucking like a champ and as a reward reached her second climax.

Randy grunted and jerked and grunted and jerked, he pumped in and out of her ass a few times and then grunted and jerked again and again. Finally lowering himself and resting his weight on her upturned ass he let out a loud sigh and said, "Holy fuck!"

"No. Fucked hole," quipped Cathy from her position on the floor. She had completely lowered her head down onto her arms and was just resting there, her ass still high in the air with Randy perched atop it. She was cooing and trying to catcher her breath. Every 10 seconds or so her body would shiver as little aftershocks of pleasure coursed through her. When this happened Randy would moan involuntarily as her asshole would quickly clench and then release his slowly deflating cock.

Cathy finally pushed herself up onto all fours after what seemed an eternity to Jacob. She glanced over at him, he was glossy eyed although his eyelids were drooping a little, his mouth was open, and he was just staring at she and Randy's point of attachment. He was without a doubt visibly uncomfortable. Cathy took no small amount of pleasure in this realization; she looked over her shoulder at Randy and Jack and said, "Thanks guys, you're off the hook. Now get back to work before Arnie comes looking for you."

Randy groaned and stood up his cock exiting her ass with an audible plop. Jack roused himself from his sex-induced reverie. He had hopped up on the bench behind and left of Jacob after he had cum and as he stood up Cathy noticed that he was semi hard again. As she got up she looked at him apologetically and said that she would make it up to him someday.

After that Cathy just stood in front of Jacob, leaning against the table saw, as the other two got dressed. Jacob started to get up once, still in a bit of a stupor and still painfully hard, but she reached out and pushed him back into the chair. Randy and Jack got dressed wordlessly probably out of exhaustion but possibly because they couldn't really believe what just happened. When they were about to leave. Randy noticed the situation, Cathy just standing there naked watching them, Jacob sitting there sweating and not sure what to do. "What are you gonna do with him," he asked?

"None of your business," Cathy said flatly, "Now go!"

"Sorry buddy," Jack said, "but looks like you're on your own."

He and Randy grinned at each other and then went out into the night.