The Old Maid and The Young Devil

Story Info
An old lady gets a night to remember.
1.3k words
4.14
60.7k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old maid seeing all the lights were extinguished had retired to her granddaughter's room, slowly undressed herself, and went off to bed.

As the night was very warm, she, contrary to her habit, did not close the window, she even left the shutters open.

Of course she tossed about and could not sleep; not that she was afraid, for she was a courageous woman, but she felt a certain anxiety, which even the bravest of her sex must feel, thinking that from one moment to another a man - a bold young devil - might come in from the open window. Still such was her fortitude that she awaited his coming with a lusty heart.

She kept thinking of that day in the country when, hid behind some bushes, she saw the young devil bathing quite naked in the river, and the fit of

quivering that came over her when she saw his manhood, and the feeling of wetness that she felt between her legs. Then she remembered how she went to see him again and again, and how she would finger and rub her wet pussy all those times.

In the midst of her reflection she heard a slight noise outside. She turned round and saw the shutters open quietly, and a man's form appear on the sill. At that moment - with all her bravery - fear overpowered her, and she was about to call for help. Still she managed to quiet her fright and to wait - and see what would happen next.

He pulled off his shirt, cast off his jeans and advanced quite naked, and very hard towards the bed.

It was him, surely it could not be anybody else.

In an instant he was by the bed, then on her.

As the night was warm and sultry, she had been lying uncovered, with her legs apart and thighs well open to enjoy the slight freshness of the breeze from within the valley down below. She had nothing on her body but a scanty chemise, and that was all uplifted on her belly to allow the freshness to cool her warm, moist pussy.

What was the young devil's surprise to find his cock slip softly within the bulgy lips, and disappear in all its length within the pulpy warm flesh. He had never believed that a girl so tight the night before could have got so soft and baggy in a single day. His astonishment however increased when he felt himself clasped tightly and his body strained against two fat and heaving breasts, which were so different from the budding bosom or the slight dainty limbs of the frail virgin he had deflowered and enjoyed on the previous night.

A moment of bewilderment followed, a thousand thoughts scattered through his brain, each chasing the other as snowflakes on a stormy day.

He often heard that marriage changes a girl entirely, but could she possibly have grown not only so pulpy, but so bulky in the space of a day?

Was he dreaming, had he gone into the wrong room, into some other bed? After pondering over it, he concluded that his mistress had changed her room and that some other woman had come here instead.

In the meantime he was tightly clasped and gripped and strained.

His arms, his legs, his whole body was entwined by the strong arms and legs of the soft, pulpy flesh in which he had plunged so rashly.

Now the warm flesh around his cock seemed to grow tighter, to glue itself on it, and grasp it and suck it with those warm hairy lips.

"Who are you?" said the old maid as she bump and grind herself against him. "Answer me at once," and she wriggled all her body, so that the hair of her pussy came in close contact with his.

He did not give any answer, but allowed her to buck at her will.

"Will you answer at once, who are you, and how dare you come in the middle of the night in an honest woman's bed?"

He remained silent.

"If you do not reply. I shall scream, I shall have you arrested at once."

Thereupon she clasped him tighter, and only moved her ass and hips.

"Excuse me, but I am like a ship in distress, that enters the very first port at hand."

"Come, no prevaricating."

"No indeed, though I am afraid I have mistaken the harbor, still the anchorage is a good one."

The old maid was about to speak, but he stopped her mouth with a kiss. She began to suck his tongue hungrily, down to its very root, only interrupting herself to beg him not to lift himself up but to press down with all his might.

It was years since the old maid had tasted such a dainty morsel, therefore it was no wonder that she found his love making delightful and she gave herself up to it to her dear heart's content.

After some time made lying, sitting, standing, and from the front and the back, the lust of the young devil was quenched before her orgasms had subsided.

The old maid then lighted an oil lamp which gave the faintest of glimmers, and made the young devil relate his tale. When he had finished.

"You see. I could have you arrested for burglary, for breaking into a house in the middle of the night."

"You are right."

"I could have you thrust into prison."

He gave no answer.

"Still... for the pleasure you have given me, I shall have you go free this time. Only you must take your solemn oath never to reveal to any human being the mischief you have done."

After the promise was given, the old made brought out a light supper, and set it before the young devil, and while he stuffed himself with half a chicken with mushrooms and huge piece of peach pie, his companion fed on the passing beauty of his naked flesh. She poured him out the contents of a bottle of Burgundy and he drank it down with pleasure, for although the maid was old and fat the wine was good. She would willingly have gone for another bottle, hoping thereby that his cock which was now so limp and lifeless would lift up its head, but he refused to drink any more.

She patted it and paddled it as it lay there so round, so fat and chubby, looking like a well-fed baby, gorged with milk to the mouth. She toyed with it and fondled it, but it was too weary to wake, she tickled it with one finger, she rubbed it up and down with two and then with three fingers, with the whole hand, still it always remained lifeless and limp. Then she went down on her knees, she rubbed the head of his cock on her nipples, pressed it between her breasts, nut it was proof against all manipulations, her caresses were of no avail, nothing seemed able to rouse it from its stupor.

She made one last effort. She took the tip, then the whole cock into her mouth, and suckled it.

A modest blush came about all over its shaft and head, at the same time it grew stiff and strained itself to action.

She however did not want to see the work half done, so she deftly continued to stroke it, to titillate his balls, and even to plunge her finger into his asshole. Anyhow, she worked with such masterly skill that at last his whole body was all aglow, and tingling with pleasurable excitement.

He was about to swoon in a spasm of ecstasy, when she stopped, got up and introduced it into her pussy, which was burning and wet. She engulfed his cock down to its very root, so that nothing was left except his balls, looking sheepishly forlorn at not being able to join the fray. She puffed and wriggled, she tweaked him with such delight, that he shot his creamy liquid into her waiting pussy.

She being so toughly tickled, whilst he, shattered and lifeless, fell on her heaving breasts, resting his weary head on her shoulders.

Thus that night, memorable in the old maid's life, came to an end, but she never forgot the bliss she had felt as long as she lived.