The Old Man & The Hot Young Redhead

Story Info
She gives him more than he ever expected.
5.4k words
4.69
100.3k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his clubs in the trunk and traded his golf shoes for the more comfortable sneakers and went into the clubhouse. He always enjoyed the few minutes of talking with Karen while drinking his soda and adding up his score card. But it wasn't Karen behind the counter. Karen was an attractive young lady with an engaging smile and a really nice, easy to talk to personality. He had thought once or twice about asking her out. It had gotten really lonely in the three years since his wife had left him to move in with her girlfriend. But he had no illusions about young ladies wanting to spend their free time with guys old enough to be their grandfather!

But it wasn't Karen behind the counter! As attractive as Karen was, she didn't even compare to the vision smiling at him as he walked in! She was tall and slender with red hair pulled back into a ponytail that reached her shoulders. She had big green eyes that were smiling almost as much as her soft red mouth. The bridge of freckles across her nose added to her stunning good looks. And while Karen usually wore a very loose sweatshirt, this young goddess wore a snug tee shirt, emphasizing her incredible B cup tits!

He smiled as he walked to the self serve soda machine. She was talking to a guy in his mid forties, or rather he was talking to her. She appeared to be listening not because she wanted to, but because there was no escape. From the soda machine he could see what the counter had hidden when he walked in. She wore snug fitting slacks over long, slender legs that went from the floor up to a great ass!

The guy stopped talking and stepped aside just far enough for him to pay for his soft drink.

"Hi, will there be anything else?"

"No, thanks, this will be all."

"That'll be $2.25."

"Did Karen take off early?"

"No, she gets off at 2:00, I'm the new girl."

"Nice to meet you, new girl!" He handed her three ones and put the change she gave him in her tip jar. When he left the guy was still talking to her and she was still smiling what was very obviously a painted on smile! He mentally wished the guy good luck, and then, just as quick, took it back! He hoped she wouldn't have to put up with the blatant hits for too long!

The next time he played, several days later, she was there again. Karen had been there when he went out, but the new girl was there when he came in. And there was no one hitting on her!

"Hi, how are you doing, today?"

"Great! Did you have a good round?"

"Yes, thank you, I did!" He went to the soda machine and got his soft drink.

"Will there be anything else?"

"No, this is all."

"That's $2.25."

He handed her the three ones. "You know, 'new girl' is only good for one time. Then you need a real name!"

She laughed. "Angie."

"Nice to meet you, Angie! I'm old guy! But that only works once, too. Then I'm Bob."

She laughed again. He really liked that laugh. He hoped he could find ways to hear it every time he came out!

It was the fourth or fifth time he'd seen her that he noticed the wedding ring. He was usually very observant of those kind of details, so he wondered if it was a recent thing, or if he'd been so infatuated with her face, hair and tits that he hadn't looked at her hands! It was on the way home that it registered that the ring was a very narrow plain gold band, more like a keepsake from a grandmother than what a young man would give a 19 or 20 year old sweetheart!

He was back on the course a few days later. It was one of his better rounds, only three over par. Angie was waiting behind the counter in the clubhouse. He got his soft drink and paid the $2.25. As he was putting Angie's tip in her jar he noticed the ring again.

"I hope you don't think I'm some kind of nutcase, but I noticed your wedding ring a few days ago. I kinda wondered, is it real, or is it an effort to keep the old men from hitting on you?"

She laughed that laugh! "You're close! It's really the middle aged ones I wanted to shut down! The younger ones will usually come right out and ask you out. And if you say no, they accept it and move on. But the middle aged guys want to spend an hour or more trying to convince you that they are the most exciting thing that ever walked into your life. And they're so over sexed that their wives can't possibly satisfy them and finally they want to know what time you get off or what's your next day off. And they just can't believe you aren't interested, especially if you're single, because you must be horny as hell and they are the solution! They are the ones I want to discourage!"

It was his turn to laugh. "Yeah, like the guy who was here the first time I saw you!"

"Right! He just couldn't believe I didn't want to meet him after work!"

"I believe it! And I guess the old guys are another issue, aren't they?"

"No, believe it or not. For one thing they're usually more real. They don't assume that a girl will hop into the sack with them just because they smile at her! I really prefer older men! They treat a girl a lot nicer and, well I just like them better!"

"Really! So if I did ask you out you might go?"

"Are you?"

"Am I –"

"Asking me out?"

She'd caught him completely off balance! Daydreams aside, he'd never expected her to be willing to go out with him!

"Yeah! Yes I am! Would you like to go out with me?"

She laughed again! "I thought you'd never get around to asking! Yes, I'd like that very much! This evening? I get off at 9:00. Meet me here?"

"Wow! Sure! Yeah! I can meet you here! 9:00?"

"We can decide what we're going to do then. I live in close to town so if you meet me here you can follow me to my place. Regardless of what we decide to do, I'm going to want to change. Is that ok?"

"Yeah! Sure! I'll be here at 9:00!"

He checked his watch as he climbed into his car. 3:30. So he had plenty of time to head home and shower and change. Halfway home he realized that he probably should stop and pick up a box of rubbers. He'd leave them in the car. He didn't think he would really need them, but an hour ago he didn't think Angie would ever go out with him! Better safe than sorry!

He pulled into the parking lot at five to nine. He'd showered and changed into a relaxed pair of slacks and a knit shirt. He had taken the rubbers out of the box and put six in each pocket of the light jacket laying on the front seat. Angie was counting the register when he walked in.

She looked up and smiled. "Hi, Bob! I'll be ready in just a few minutes."

He still felt like pinching himself to be sure this wasn't a dream! This gorgeous young girl was really going to go out with him! He sat at a table and watched her as she finished counting the register, filled out some paperwork and locked the cash in a floor safe behind the counter.

"Ok, Bob! Ready to go!"

He followed her Mustang the ten miles to her apartment. By the time they climbed out of their cars he realized that he was really very nervous! What was he doing? He had no idea of how to do this! What did she want to do? What if she wanted to go to a club and drink and dance? He'd pretty much given up drinking years ago and it had been even longer since he'd been in a club or a bar. And as for dancing, even when he was young, he needed to get totally wasted before he could do that! What was he thinking? He carried the jacket with the rubbers in the pockets, but wasn't sure why!

She opened the door to her apartment and ushered him in. "This is it, Bob! Welcome to my home!" They were standing in the living room and she quickly pointed out the kitchen, the bathroom and the bedroom. "I was thinking, on the way over, there are a couple of clubs nearby, but they're really noisy. It's hard to hear yourself thinking and it's almost impossible to talk. I've got a 12 pack of beer in the fridge. Why don't we order a pizza and spend the evening here? That way we can actually talk and get to know each other. Would that be OK?"

Once again, the fear that he would wake up and this dream was going to end! "Sure! That sounds great!"

"OK, I'll order and then change. Does thick crust loaded sound OK?"

She could have ordered cardboard plain and he would have been happy! "Of course, that will be great!" He sat in an easy chair while she went into the bedroom to change. A few minutes later she came back wearing a light pair of shorts and a tank top. She'd changed the tennis shoes for flip flops. She looked – incredible!

They drank a beer and talked while they waited for the pizza. It was the first one he'd had in over a year, so he drank very slowly! The last thing he wanted was to get plastered and turn this dream into a nightmare! By the time the pizza arrived she had found out that he was retired after 45 years as an engineer and his wife had decided that she was a lesbian! She'd made the announcement on their fortieth anniversary and had moved in with her girlfriend the next day! Now he rattled around in a four bedroom house and played golf two or three times a week to fill the time.

Angie had just graduated from college a month ago. "I have an associates' in business administration. My uncle, Mom's brother, bought the golf course with the thought that I would take over as the manager. He's been really good to Mom and I since my dad passed away six years ago. He and Mom had been really close since they were kids. The one condition he put on me was that I work behind the counter for two full years before I take over. So he still runs the business and he pays me pretty well, so I can afford my own place."

"Wow! He sounds like a really great guy! How do the other girls feel about working with the boss's niece? And you'll be their boss in a couple of years! How do they handle that?"

"'They don't know. We haven't told them anything. He just hired another girl to work the counter, the same as them. We won't tell them until he decides I'm really ready to take over. So far it's worked fine. I get along really well with Karen and Sheila. They're both really nice!"

The doorbell rang and he got up to pay for the pizza. They talked some more as they ate a couple of slices each and drank another beer. He was feeling very good, but far from drunk.

"I think I've had enough, Bob! How about you? Another slice?"

"No thanks, Angie, I've had plenty."

"OK. I'll put the rest in the kitchen. Another beer?"

"No, I think I better not. Do you have any soda?"

She came back from the kitchen with a cold Pepsi. "Do you play cards, Bob?"

"Yeah! What do you want to play?"

"Is poker alright?"

"Um, yes that'll be fine. What are we playing for?"

"Well, how about our clothes?"

"You mean you want to play strip poker?" He wasn't sure he was hearing right! Again the fear that he would wake from this dream any minute.

She laughed. "Yes, that's what I mean! Is that ok?"

"Yes! Yes! That is very ok!"

They quickly agreed on the rules and Angie dealt the first hand. Bob's pair of tens won and she kicked off the flip flops. Bob lost the next two hands and pulled off first his shoes and then his socks. Bob got really excited when he was dealt a pair of jacks! He was sure Angie was about to loose her tank top! And then she laid down three fours! He pulled his shirt over his head, leaving only his slacks and boxers. He was beginning to wonder if this was going to be a strictly one sided strip!

But Angie did loose the next hand! She slowly, teasingly, pulled the tank top just to the bottom of her tits, then pulled it back down, saying she would give up her shorts first. Then she laughed and pulled the tank top up and over her head, exposing a cream colored lace bra that almost didn't seem to be there! He could clearly see her nipples thru it! His cock jumped, making him wish he had lost his slacks and freed that dragon! God, he thought, she has got incredible tits!

He was sure he would loose the next hand, with just a queen and four little ones, but Angie laid down a hand that was even a bigger bust! She stood, and did a slow turn around in front of him. "I'm trying to decide. Do I want to give up my shorts and let you ogle my panties, or my bra and let you drool over my tits. And no, you do not get to vote!" She turned her back to him for a second and when she turned back she had released the front catch of her bra. She very slowly opened it, revealing the most incredible tits he'd ever seen! Then she refastened it and pulled down her shorts! Her panties matched her bra, a soft cream colored lace that made no real effort to hide her cunt! Bob was afraid that if he didn't wake up from this dream, he would come in his boxers before he had a chance to even touch that awesome young body!

The next hand looked like another winner, but for the second time that evening, Angie laid down three of a kind! He stood, turned his back to her and slowly lowered his slacks to the floor! Angie was hooting and whistling the whole time! When he turned around, the tent in the front of his boxers was big enough to camp in! It drew more hoots and whistles!

Angie lost the next hand and this time actually took the bra off! He was beyond being able to hoot or whistle, he just stared, licking his lips, praying that he really would be able to suck on her nipples before the evening was over!

"Ok, Bob, are you going to stare at my tits or deal? You can't see my pussy if we don't play at least one more hand!"

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry! It just that ...."

She laughed again. "Do you like what you see so far?" She pulled her shoulders back a bit to show off her tits even more.

"Yes! Hell, yes! You look even better without clothes than you do with them!" He shuffled the cards and dealt another hand. As he picked up his cards he knew for sure his boxers would be coming off! Nothing matched anything and nothing higher than a nine!

He was right! Angie had a pair of queens! He started to turn around to pull his boxers down.

"Oh, no! You face me while you take those off! I want to watch the unveiling as it happens!"

He did. He stood facing Angie in the middle of her living room and pulled his boxers over his swollen cock. Then he dropped them to the floor and kicked them towards the pile of their clothing growing in the corner. "Now it's my turn to ask. Do you like what you see?"

Again, the laugh! "Oh yes, I do like what I'm seeing!"

"So what now? I mean I have nothing left to take off and ..."

"And I'm still wearing my panties, aren't I?"

"Yeah! So how do we get those off?"

"You might try asking me to take them off!"

"Oh! Okay, Angie, will you please take off your panties?"

"No!" She took a couple of steps closer to him. "But I will let you take them off!"

He prayed that he wouldn't come before, well, that he wouldn't come yet! And he hooked fingers in to the waist band of her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing smooth, recently shaved pussy lips with just the smallest patch of red hair above them! He hoped he'd get to lick that beautiful cunt very soon!

Angie pulled him to his feet, wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight against herself, pushing her tits tight against his chest! And then she kissed him. Not just a peck on the cheek, but a full on, very hot, tongue deep in his throat, very hot kiss!

"That was awesome! I'm almost tempted to get dressed again so we can play again!" She must have seen the look of horror on his face. She laughed. "But I think I like being naked with you! Why don't we play another game? I have a board game that's lots of fun!"

A board game! She wanted to play a board game! They had just spent half an hour doing the slowest, hottest strip in history! And now she wanted to play a board game! Was she just a big cock tease? Was he just going to leave with a major case of blue balls.

She must have read the look on his face. She laughed again. "I promise you'll like it, Bob!"

What did he have to lose? This had to be better than sitting at home watching porn! Angie pulled a box from the drawer under a side table. The top said "D O I – a game for consenting adults" She opened a board the size of a Monopoly board. The corners were marked Bonus. The rest of the spaces were a mix of "G", "R", and "Rest". She showed him a deck of cards with a mixture of notes like "L D", "R O", and "L I".

"Here's how it works. You roll the dice and move to that space. "G" means give, "R" means receive. Then you draw one of these cards. The "L" and "R" are for right and left. They don't matter when there are just two of us playing. The "D" is for digital, the "O" is for oral and the "I" is for intercourse! So if you land on "G", and draw an "L D", we set this timer and you give me two minutes of digital stimulation. If, say I landed on a "G" and drew an "R O", I'd give you a two minute blow job. One point, the giver of intercourse is on top and the receiver is on the bottom! Not that either of us will lose! The "Rest" spots are obvious. These Bonus squares in the corners are for this deck. You might draw a one or two minute bonus that you can use to add to any move. So if you were holding a two you could make me suck you for four minutes. The super bonus card lets you drop the time restrictions! So I could make you fuck me until I come! There are only three of those, so you'll want to be careful about using that! Do you think you have it? Are you ready to play?"

"Am I ready? Yes! Hell yes! Give me the dice!" His first roll put him on a "G" and he drew a "L D".

"OK, you get to finger fuck me for two minutes." They were sitting on the couch with the board on the coffee table. Angie pulled one foot up onto the couch between them, giving him full access to her pussy. "Set the timer, Bob, and do me slow, please! I like slow best!"

He didn't know who was going to enjoy this most! He slowly pushed his finger into her pussy and began a gentle rocking motion hoping to find her spot. She was so wet! And her pussy was so tight! He was really looking forward to some "I" draws! The timer went off much too soon! Angie was panting and pushing back against his hand as though she'd come at any second!

"Stop, Bob! Damn, I wish I had a Bonus card! I am so close! Give me the damn dice! Maybe I'll get an "R"!" She landed on a "G". "God, I hope this is an "I"!" It was a "D"! "Ok, Bob, get ready for the best hand job you've ever had!"

She was right! It was incredible! She started with a small amount of lube from the same drawer the game had come from and she squeezed and teased and stroked up and down his cock until he was sure he would blow his load all over her face! And then the damned timer buzzed! And she stopped! And she let go of his cock!

"No, Angie! Don't stop! Please! I'm so fucking close! Please!"

"You agreed to the rules, Bob! Trust me, you'll get everything you want before we're done here! Roll the dice!"

He landed on a "G" and drew an "O"! "Oh god, yes! Damn, Angie, I wish one of us had a Bonus card!"

"Hmm, do you think you're going to like eating this?" She scooted her ass to the edge of the couch and spread her legs.

"Yes! Oh, my god, yes! I've been wanting to get my tongue in there from the first second I pulled down your panties!" He dropped to his knees between hers. Using his thumbs he gently spread her pussy lips and very softly and slowly ran the tip of his tongue the length of her cunt! And then he pushed his tongue as hard as he could into her! She started to come almost immediately and he kept tongue fucking her until the timer buzzed. He guessed he'd drank a pint of her come! "Damn, Angie, I love the taste of your pussy!"

"And I think your tongue may be the best one to ever find its way into my pussy! Thank you! That was incredible! I hope our next rolls are both to Rest spots! I really need to catch my breath! I need a three!" But she rolled a four and landed on a G. She drew from the action deck. "Oh, shit! It's an "I"! Are you ready to fuck, Bob?"

12