The Old Switcher-Roo

Story Info
Super Pimp moves into the World of Professional Sports.
4.5k words
4.37
22.2k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

The Old Switch-A-Roo

I have been working on a couple of longer ones, but they are taking me a bit longer than planned. So this is a short story about mind transference, or at least attitude transference. It's based off an old Saturday cartoon where the villain used a machine disguised as a basket ball to transfer abilities from people to robots. The idea is the same but the people and abilities are much different. Everyone's favorite Super Pimp is back with a taste for basketball.

*****

AT THE CENTER CITY DOME

Coach Denise Richards clapped her hands and shouted "Okay, hit the showers! Good practice! Get some sleep and let's finish this farce tomorrow!"

The 10 women of the WNBA's Sun City Devils trotted towards the showers and the coach shook her head and looked at the owner who was standing with his head down. Mr. Doxon looked tired and defeated and the coach felt a pang of sympathy towards the owner.

The Sun City Devils franchise was in trouble. The city had been hit badly by the recession and simply wasn't pulling in the money anymore. Despite being one of the best teams in the WNBA and nearly always making the playoffs, the city couldn't afford them anymore. And despite some serious pushing, no one else was buying. The team had looked to be folding soon but then an offer from a private client had come in. A full buyout, contracts full transferred, new stadium, you name it.

Only problem was that an exhibition game was required. In Center City.

The client wanted to see what he or she was getting and had arranged a match between the Devils and a semi-pro team from Center City. The Center City team was named ironically enough The Angels.

The real problem was going to Center City, the openly acknowledged capital of vice, porn, prostitution, S and M, stripping and partying. Most pro events steered clear of the place after several well know instances of star players being found in compromising situations, a star player's wife being transformed into a porn star, and the entire cheerleading squad of a visiting basket team becoming strippers and performing a huge sex act during half time and then propositioning both teams and the crowd before running off to dance at the Hall of Vice on Sassy Street.

But beggars couldn't be choosers. Mr. Doxon was a nice man who was in a bad situation and was trying to do good by the team and after some discussion they had agreed to do it provided it was a short stay, had heavy out of town security, and that they stayed out of town. He had agreed and so far everyone was good.

Mr. Doxon came up to the coach and smiled. "Well, they looked great as always. I very much hope we make a good impression on the client. From what his representatives say he very much wants to buy us out."

Coach Richards nodded. "Good. Any idea where we would end up if this works out?"

"Bay City apparently. A deal fell through for another team right as I announced our offer. After some research the client decided to try us."

"Well, we are in our prime. Even though we are a bit under strength, we have woman for woman the best team in the league. And Bay City is a nice place. Better than here by a long shot." The coach said and shuddered as she looked around.

The arena had seen its better days. Not too much money would get spent on an arena with no team and no regular games or attractions. And the advertisements didn't help. Sex shops, strip joints, escort services, plastic surgeons, and "exclusive clubs" (read high class brothels) were nearly all the advertisements aside from some from the Platinum Corporation which was now pretty much a money laundering operation for the so called Super Pimp.

"Yes, well, the security is the best, paid for by the client, and the hotel is secure. You and the team are very safe. A quick game, and hopefully a sale and we can be on our way."

Coach Richards nodded and headed to the locker room.

Mr. Doxon walked out of the arena and into the concessions area. He was lost in thought when a hand tapped his shoulder. He turned to see a young woman in a very stylish dress smiling at him.

"Mr. Doxon, I represent the potential buyer. He's here in the VIP lounge and would like a word face to face."

"Oh, well, of course, please lead on."

The very attractive lady led him up to the lounge and past the security. Mr. Doxon was lost in thought and didn't notice that the security in front of the entrance was actually local security.

Mr. Doxon entered the VIP lounge and looked around. It was a large nice area with a great view of the arena. But it had several doors off to the side that were marked "Privacy Suite" and back in a corner was a small stage with a stripper pole.

"Your team is certainly impressive."

Mr. Doxon looked over as a man stood up from one of the front lounge chairs. Mr. Doxon froze as the man put on a large pimp hat and straightened his obviously tailor made suit. He had a presence and an evil glint to his eye.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm DC, the Super Pimp. I'm the one who will be buying your team."

Mr. Doxon paled and tried to step back but bumped into the woman behind him.

"My city needs a pro team to attract some out of town business. But regular pro-sports are so dull, and the rules about behavior are rather too strict for real fun. So I am making my own league. The Lingerie League. Hot women playing basketball in very tiny and sexy lingerie with cheerleaders who are not just eye candy but can be had for some real fun. And after game sessions with the fans to allow the team to show their appreciation to their fans in all sorts of fun ways." DC said as he walked over and picked up a basketball. He touched something on the ball and chuckled.

DC nodded and a door opened. A sleazy looking man in a cheap suit reeking of cheap aftershave walked in. DC tossed him the ball and he grabbed it.

"bzzzzzrrt!"

The man blinked and stood there. DC put on a pair of gloves and took the ball from him.

"I know that you normally would never consider selling your team to me. But I think I can change your mind with this." Dc said and tossed the ball at Mr. Doxon.

"bzzzzzrrt!"

Mr. Doxon caught the ball and felt a slight shock. He blanked out for a second and then blinked. He looked around and then smiled at DC.

"So Mr. Doxon, your team has the ten hottest bitches in the WNBA and I want them dressed in skimpy lingerie strutting up and down the court giggling like bimbos for Center City. How much?" DC said as he grinned at the man.

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. My bitches are the hottest in the league. Damn, I'd love to have Natasha wrap those long legs of hers around me while I fuck her brains out. The price you offered is fine by me, but I want season tickets in the VIP lounge, access to any player anytime I want, and access to any cheerleader at anytime I want. Deal?" Mr. Doxon said with a leer.

DC shook his hand with a smile and took the basketball from him. Mr. Doxon looked at it and his dirty leer got longer. "I like that basketball. It is definitely going to change up some minds tomorrow."

"Oh indeed. But until then, Tiffany, why don't you introduce Mr. Doxon to the captain of the Cheerleaders."

Tiffany replied "Of course DC. This way Mr. Doxon." She led him over to a Privacy Suite and opened the door. Mr. Doxon looked inside and saw a tall blonde woman reclining on a bed wearing nothing but a red garter belt, red stockings and a pair of red high heels. She had a little set of red devil horns on her head and she had a set of tits that were perfect gravity defying orbs.

Tiffany reached over and undid his belt and pants as he stood there leering. She dropped his pants to the floor and took him by his dick and led him over to the bed.

"This is Megan. She was an engineering major at the university but realized that her talents lay elsewhere. She the captain of the cheerleaders, Megan, this is some idiot DC just whammied with his new invention. Fuck his brains out and then have the guys dump him in his limo."

Megan slid over and wrapped her lips around Mr. Doxon's hard cock and Tiffany walked out with a smile.

"DC makes it look so fucking easy. GOD!! It makes me so fucking horny!" She said to no one in particular as she headed out to check up on her high school. PTA nights were always big events and she wanted to be sure her teachers were running the johns through fast.

JUST BEFORE THE GAME

"Okay team, listen up! We head out there and meet up with these Angels and we beat them! Be good sports. I want to dominate them, but I want to do this right. No smack talk, no rubbing noses, be classy, be professionals! Let your actions and the score do the talking! Let's go!"

Coach Richards led her team out to the loud applause and they sat down. Lots of security circled their seating area but Coach Richards wasn't worried. Late night had been quiet, no rumors of anything crazy and even the crowd seemed to be excited and surprising clean and normal. Coach Richards was thankful for that, visions of hookers working the crowds and strippers trolling for lap dances had haunted her dreams last night.

She really needed this sale to work. She was young and if this didn't work out she would have a problem finding a new job. Not even thirty, the sandy blonde-haired woman had been a top NCAA player and a 1st round draft pick. Her career had lasted one and half seasons when she had wrecked her knee. She had recovered physically and had gotten into an assistant coaching job. She had done very well at it and had landed the head coach job for the Devils three ago. She had led them to the playoffs three times and a championship two years ago. The money issues had hurt them though; her team was down to only 10 players and her as the coach. She had one assistant and two trainers and that was about it.

Her team stood as they were announced and then sat as the Angels took the court.

At first Denise thought it was a joke or that they had been hit by the Super Pimp. Then she frowned as the announcer announced them. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." She muttered.

The ten woman team was comprised of ten older women. If she had to guess, Coach Richards would say they averaged about thirty five. They all appeared to be in great shape, and had to look of people who understood the game.

But they were all bimbos.

Denise heard Debora, one of the guards, mutter to Natasha the center, "Is this a joke? They look like they need to be dancing by a pole not on a court!"

Coach Richards had to agree. The ten women were all bleach blonde, big titted, bubble-butted, hourglass shaped, makeup heavy, bimbos. A couple of them were brunettes and one was a redhead, but most were blonde and definitely bottle blonde at that. They didn't really run so much as swayed quickly. Their uniforms were practically painted on and they kept giggling!

Watching a player for the Angels (Bubbles? Was that even a real name?) twirl her hair with her finger with a dopey grin as she was announced, Coach Richards stood up and stalked over to Mr. Doxon.

He sighed as she came over and made a calming gesture. "I know, I know. I found out just a minute before they came on the court. Apparently the potential buyer also got a bit suckered by this but wants the game to go on. I just spoke to him on my phone and he said he hopes you tear these bimbos up. Play the game Coach, and let's get this over with."

Coach Richards stared at Mr. Doxon with a look of rage for a minute and then took a deep breath. "Ok, but don't expect any mercy. This is a farce, so we're going to smash them."

Mr. Doxon smiled and nodded. He turned and headed up the stairs to the VIP booth and Coach Richards returned to the bench.

"Okay, the game, if we can call it that, is still on. Mr. Doxon wants us to rip these airheads apart, so do your best, or worst as the case may be."

The players looked at her with some grim smiles and her starting five took the court.

The Center Natasha was 6 foot 8 inches. She was from Serbia originally and still had some accent. She was toned, tall, Golden Blonde, and a knockout by anyone's estimation. She had some serious attitude about people taking her seriously as an athlete and a smart woman (she spoke four languages and had a degree in Chemical Engineering).

Natasha was already pissed about watching the giggling bimbos during the introductions and she stared down at the 6 foot 3 inch Angel Center named Robyn who tits bounced around showing that she had no bra on.

"Like Hi! Good game and let's party afterwards? I know a lot of fun places in town." She said with a high pitched ditzy sounding voice. She looked over at the ref and said "Oh, is that the ball? Lemme see it bounce!"

She grabbed the ball and Natasha thought she heard a very soft "bzzzrrt!" sound. Robyn froze for a second and her eyes seemed to glaze over even more. The ref pulled the ball away and held it for the jump. Natasha crouched and Robyn just stood there.

The ref tossed the ball and Natasha jumped up and grabbed it.

"bzzzrrt!"

Natasha landed with the ball in her hands and felt a jolt. She blinked and then looked around. She was standing in the center of a basketball court and everyone was looking at her!

"Like, wow! This is, uh, like really cool!" She said out loud to no one in particular as she turned around and looked at the people. "They are like totally checking me out!"

She dropped the ball and it bounced over to Robyn who clutched it out of what appeared to be reflex. Another very soft bzzzzzrrt sound happened and Robyn blinked. She looked at the ball and took off down court. Due to the ball switching up so fast only one of the Devils got into position to stop her, but she zoomed around her and dunked it for two.

The crowd went wild and Natasha giggled and clapped while Robyn raced past her with an evil smirk.

"Hey, wake up!" Debora shouted as she tossed the ball from the other end past Natasha's head towards Keisha. Keisha grabbed it and raced past one of the other Angels who looked confused and did a perfect lay up for two.

A very large fake titted and fake blonde Angel named Dixie took the ball from the ref.

"bzzzrt!"

She froze for an instant and then looked confused. One of her teammates, the redheaded Jesse, waved and squealed "Like here!" Dixie threw the ball with a limp slow toss. Keisha, a 6 foot 4 inch black woman jumped in front of the ball and grabbed it.

"bzzzzrt!"

She froze in place and then looked around with a dopey grin. Dixie stumbled forward as a man behind her (one of the assistant coaches) shouted "Get the ball Dixie, just like explained it to you in the locker room!" She grabbed it.

"bzzzrt!"

Dixie blinked, and then tore off down court. She looped around a couple of Devils with some serious speed and moves and tossed it to Robyn who put it up for two.

Debora got the ball and looked around Natasha and Keisha were both standing there looking around and giggling. Natasha even waved and blew a kiss. Coach Richards was yelling at her but she seemed oblivious to it. Debora snarled and tossed it to Julie, the other guard.

Julie took off down court and had to pass to Charlotte when Dixie proved able to match her moves. Charlotte spun and bumped into Bubbles. By a stroke of sheer luck Bubbles was somehow able to put her hands on the ball.

"bzzzrrt! bzzzzzrrt!"

Bubbles and Charlotte both froze, blinked, and then Charlotte started to giggle and twirl her hair while Bubbles grabbed the ball and took off down court. She passed it to Dixie who shot a perfect 3 pointer.

Coach Richards was beside herself. Her three best players were suddenly acting like they had never played the game. The signaled for a substitution and sent in three new players. There was a delay as the ref had to explain to Natasha, Keisha, and Charlotte they had to go and sit down.

While that happened, Sapphire grabbed the basketball from the ref and after a short freeze, tossed it to Maria, who was one of the incoming players for the Devils. She froze and while she looked around Sapphire grabbed it back and smiled evilly at the now spaced out looking Hispanic girl.

Coach Richards was going to read the riot act to her players, but the ref started it up again with little pause. She was able to tell them to sit down when she looked back on the court in time to see Suzie grab the ball from a now stunned looking April and rush it down for a layup.

The other coach, yet another bimbo, named "Coachie" did a switch out with three of her players. Coach Richards clapped her hands and yelled out for her girls to get it together, and then simply sat down as her back up center Angie dropped the basketball which bounced into the hands of Delilah. True to form, the bimbo airhead suddenly got some serious game while the Devil player started giggling and licking her lips as she scoped out a guy in the bleachers.

"What the fuck is going on?" Coach Richards muttered to herself. She was stunned into silence. Her back up coach, Samantha tried to get her attention and then just ordered the remaining two substitutes into the game.

"bzzzzzrrt! bzzzzzrrt! bzzzzzzzrrt!"

Coach Richards looked down her bench. All of her players were giggling, pointing, blowing kisses, and Natasha was putting on make-up that someone had handed her. The five players on the court were doing pretty much the same while the Angels ran circles around them. The buzzer blew the end of the first quarter.

After rounding up her girls she got them into a circle and just looked at them. Dull, dopey, ditzy, empty eyes stared back.

"What the fuck just happened? What is wrong with you?" she said in a soft beaten voice.

"Hey Coach, it's all good. You just need to switch it up!"

Coach Richards head snapped up just in time to see Coachie toss her the game ball. Without thinking she grabbed it out of the air.

"bzzzzrrt!"

Coach Richards blinked and then giggled which caused all the others to giggle. The Assistant Coach got a look of horror for a split second until she turned around and had another ball shoved into her hands. Then she joined in the giggling.

The announcer came on.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for attending the warm up between the Sun City Devils and the Center City Angels. With the warm up out of the way, the teams will be returning to their locker rooms so we can begin the night's main event. The season opener of the Lingerie Basketball League pitting the Center City Devils against the Bay City Stars!"

The whole arena went wild and Coach Richards squealed and clapped. "Okay girls, back to the locker room to change!"

She led her girls back to the locker room and squealed in delight at the new sexy uniforms. Crimson red thong lace panties, red stocking and garter belt, red sneakers with a slight heel, a very tiny red lace bra. Soon all of her girls were decked out and had applied nice thick makeup. A body painter came in and painted each girls number on her ass.

Wearing a nice red corset Coach Richards strutted out in her 6 inch red heels. "Okay bitches! Warm up is, like, done. It's time to get our game on! I want to see you strut and pout! Show those asses off and make those tits bounce! Our prospective buyer needs to see our goods so let show him. Remember, if you are on the bench you had better be flirting or making out. Give them a show!"

Coach Richards led her giggling girls out onto the court. The lights went down as they strutted out to a Shennah Easton hit waving to the audience that hooted and cheered. On the other bench, ten other hot bimbos sat waiting from Bay City.

Coach Richards had a blast. Her girls showed their stuff. They could strut sexier and faster than Bay City, and could even score some of the time. They had the bounciest tits, and their asses definitely swayed the most. Coach Richards had her girls doing great and she gave them advice when she wasn't making out with one of her players or a random fan. She nearly missed the ending announcements due to her sucking off one of the scorekeepers under the bench.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers
12