The Old Warehouse

Story Info
Kidnapped and taken to an old warehouse.
2.3k words
3.69
52.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch you from behind tinted car windows as you jog down the street. I have been watching you for days and know your routines. I know that you are going to take the next left and jog to the end of the block, before you turn around and go back towards your house. I also know that you will go inside without stretching out or cooling down and jump straight in the shower. As I watch your front door close I know I have five more minutes to wait.

"Just five more minutes." I tell myself.

After months and months of planning and practice and monitoring, five minutes stands between me and you. At last I will show you the meaning of the words slut and whore. I will show you what it feels like to feel so used and abused and mistreated. Yet at the same time I will teach you not only to enjoy it, but to LOVE it.

"Yes," I tell myself, "just five more minutes."

As the clock shows that the five minutes has passed, I know that you are in the shower and that you can hear nothing but the sound of running water. I do not even bother to try and be quiet as I enter the front door, the same way you did just five minutes ago.

The shower is still running as I turn the corner and head down the hall towards your room. I know that I still have another three and a half minutes before you turn it off and start to dry off.

"Make this quick, you need to be ready." I tell myself.

Hurrying I lay down the duffel bag I have brought with me on the night stand next to the bed. I open it and pull out the blind fold and three lengths of rope, each exactly 36 inches long. Placing the rope in my mouth and holding the blindfold in both hands, I slowly ease towards the bathroom. As I enter I turn out the lights, making it completely dark in the room.

"Damn," I hear you say. "The damn circuit blew again."

Yet you do not hurry to finish, rather you seem to take longer than normal finishing up your shower.

"She must be shaving today" I think to myself. "Good that'll make it even better."

As I hear you reach to turn off the shower, that is when I make my move. I push the curtain into the shower and wrap it around you.

Before you can start to scream I say "Make a noise and you are fucking dead."

You start to try and fight me, which amuses me, yet you do not make a sound. Still holding the shower curtain tightly around your thin wet squirming body, I turn your body around and grab you from behind under my arms, the blindfold still grasped tightly in one hand. I pull you out of the shower and throw you down on the floor violently. As you try in vain to untangle yourself from the shower curtain I grasp the back of your head by the hair and pull you up, being careful not to allow you to see my face. I place the blindfold over your eyes and you continue to struggle.

Once the blind fold is in place I raise the bottom of the shower curtain ever so slightly and tie your legs together with one rope for now. Finally I release you from the shower curtain and catch your arms as you try and hit me.

I spit in your face and say "try that shit again and I'll just slit your fucking throat right here, bitch."

I pull your arms together and tie them together at the wrists, making sure it is tight enough to remind you who is controlling you from this point on, yet not too tight as to cut off circulation.

Now that you are secured and bound and blind, I pick you up and throw you over my shoulder, just like a bag of seeds. I carry you towards the bed and you start to whimper.

"You ain't getting off that easy" I say.

Placing the extra length of rope inside my bag and zipping it closed. I pick up the bag and head towards the garage, where I know your car is kept. I open the passenger door and drop you in the passenger seat rather harshly. I buckle you up and then proceed to get in to the drivers seat. Having followed you for months I know that you leave your keys in the car, so I turn the keys and start the ignition.

Opening the garage door I back out and head down the street, leaving you wondering "Where is this guy taking me?"

After a 15 minute ride, that seems like an eternity to you, I pull into an abandoned warehouse and close the warehouse door, before getting you out of the passengers seat. Once again I throw you over my shoulder and start to walk. You wince in pain as your cheek hits on my shoulder with every step.

"That's what you get for asking so many questions in the car bitch"

Climbing up the stairs we arrive at the second floor of the warehouse where I proceed to throw you on top of what feels to you like an old wood table. I untie your legs and tie each on to a different leg of the table so that you are spread eagle with your pussy bare and on display for me. I grab the collar I had left in this warehouse many days ago and fit it around your neck.

"Perfect fit." I state as I tie the collar down to a hole in the floor.

Not daring to take any chances I also run a significant length of rope around your stomach and around the table holding you body tight to the table. Confident that you are completely secure and cannot escape, I whistle.

Within seconds you feel numerous hands all over your body, too many for you to count. You try to squirm but you are unsuccessful in your futile attempts. The hands are roaming all over your body, playing with your nipples, lightly brushing against your clit as if by accident, even brushing the hair and tears from your face. As much as you want to scream for someone to help you can't, you are enjoying this, much to your surprise. Suddenly you hear the sound of at least two zippers being undone, though how many you can't be sure. There is in the next second a cock in each of your hands and one in your mouth. You think briefly about biting it off, then decide that you are having way too much fun to try and stop this now. As you try and swallow the cock whole you are using your hands to rub and play with the other two cocks. Now you feel a different mouth on each of your nipples, sucking and biting and licking. You moan out loud fighting the sounds through the big cock that is in your mouth.

Suddenly the cock in your mouth is gone, before you can even react there is another cock shoved in there.

"How many of them are there you ask yourself."

Now you begin to feel a mouth at your crotch, licking and sucking and nibbling just like you like it. Unable to hold on any longer you scream around the cock in your mouth and squirt juices all over the guys face in between your legs.

"I think she's ready" you hear.

Suddenly and forcefully there is a HUGE cock buried to its depth inside your pussy stretching you further than you have ever been stretched before. While it is painful, it is also, weirdly, enjoyable to you. You try and buck your hips as the cock in your pussy continues to fuck the ever loving hell out of you. You are deep throating the one in your mouth, have one in your each of your hands and have the one in your pussy. Never in your whole life had you dreamed that you would actually have this many cocks to play with all at once. You feel like a slut, you feel dirty and used, yet you can not help yourself but to enjoy it. The feeling of fullness that you get when there are so many cocks filling up nearly every hole you have.

You lose track of time place and even what is happening. You know that there are guys switching places, making sure that your mouth and pussy are both always full. You know that you are getting cummed on every inch of your body. You know that you are having more orgasms than you have ever had in your life combined, up until this point. You black out in a wash of joy and pleasure, unable to remember anything. The next thing you know you are being placed back in the car and buckled up, still blindfolded and once again bound hands and bound feet. If only you could know who this man was that gave you this wonderful gift. If only you could see what he looks like....

I drive you home and pull into your garage. I leave you in the passengers seat and exit the open garage door jogging down the street to my car. I jump in and by the time you manage to unbuckle the seat belt, get out and remove the blindfold, I am gone. You drop to your knees in your driveway, naked and covered in cum, as the tears start to fill your eyes. You cry into your hands for the better part of the night, unaware of the cold.

Two weeks later, still sore and still pleased from the night you were kidnapped, you are jogging once again. I am also there once again, to watch you. While you have changed your routine slightly, I am sure you are trying to maintain most of your routine in hopes that I might "visit" you again. You go to your mailbox on your way up the drive way. Opening it you notice a plain brown package, puzzled you rip it open right there in your drive way. In your hands you are holding a DVD as a piece of paper falls to the ground. You bend over to pick it up, unfolding it as you rise again. I smile in the car down the block as I watch you mouth these words,

"just in case you ever try and forget what happened.......bitch."

Once again you fall to your knees in your driveway and begin to start crying. Exasperated you scream into the air, hair falling down your back and tear stained cheeks.

"Why can't you just tell me who you are?!?"

After twenty minutes of tears and screams in the driveway, you make your way into the house, tape clutched tight against your firm breasts.

As soon as the door closes I exit the car and head towards your house. Looking in at you through the living room window I watch as you strip completely naked and put the DVD into the player and turn the TV on. You lay down on the couch, arms crossed over your chest and legs spread eagle as the DVD starts. You can see it looks like an abandoned warehouse with a table in the middle of the room. Suddenly you see yourself carried in on the shoulder of a man wearing a mask. You feel yourself start to get wet as you watch the whole scene unfold before your eyes. All of them are wearing masks you realize. You keep your eyes on the one who brought you in, careful not to lose him in the mix of 5 guys in masks inside the room. Hoping I might have screwed up and you could catch a glimpse of my face. You get off a number of times to the DVD as I stand outside watching you. Suddenly, long after the point you remember passing out, everyone leaves the room, except for the guy that originally brought you in. Slowly and to your surprise, I walk to right in front of the camera and pull my mask up for a full 5 seconds, allowing you to finally glimpse into the face of the man you gave you this sweet punishment.

Orgasming one last time and squirting all over the wall and fireplace you pass out again from the joy. I enter the back door, careful not to disturb you. I walk over to the couch, drop to one knee beside your face and pull a collar out of my back pocket. As you start to return to consciousness, you notice me there beside you and are suddenly startled. Before you can move you hear the words,

"Will you be my slave? Will you talk this collar and obey me unconditionally, unerringly, without fail? Will you accept me as your one and only master and lover?"

Tears are streaming down your face once again as you slide gracefully off of the couch and fall to your knees in the position of submission, bowing before me. I heard you utter the words

"In my wildest dreams I could never have even imagined that someone such as your self would ever ask me something like this."

Gasping for breath you spit out.

"Master, I willfully and knowingly submit myself to you, begging for your collar. Fully knowledgeable of what it means and what it entails. I, a lowly and newly recognized slave, graciously accept your collar."

"Rise to Kolar position" I say.

As I lock the collar on your neck, you collapse into my arms tears in your eyes.