The Older Female Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

It was a plea, a petition and an order all in one and not one that Mary was about to disobey. Seeming to pluck up all her courage, Mary reached out her hands and traced her fingers along the very edges of her sister's breasts. She was delighted by how smooth and soft Joan's body felt and wondered if her own felt as good.

As her hands continued to roam, Mary leaned in to kiss her sister and Joan reciprocated with equal passion. This time she felt more confident and allowed her tongue to part Joan's lips and push further into the other woman's mouth. Soon their tongues were dancing with each other as if the two sisters had been kissing passionately all their lives.

Now it was Mary's turn to lead and, breaking off their kiss reluctantly, she began to move her mouth and fingers across her sister's body, delighting in the touch and delighting even more in the sensual purrs of approval she could hear from Joan.

For the first time in her life she took another woman's nipple in her mouth. Remembering what Joan had done to her, she licked it, flicked it with her tongue and feasted on it as if she was born to do just that. But she knew more was expected of her and she began to kiss down her sister's writhing body until she was faced with Joan's pussy. She knew the word but she didn't think she had ever used it either aloud or in her mind but now it was all she could think about.

Joan's beautiful, moist pussy was inches from her face and she wondered if she could do what her sister had done to her. She looked at Joan's clit in wonder as it was already protruding from its hood, waiting to be loved, and she decided to start there. Flicking it with her tongue, just as Joan had done for her, she was rewarded with exactly the same reaction as her sister arched her back and moaned in sheer pleasure.

She wanted to taste the drops of juice leaking from the pussy lying in front of her and she ran her tongue down her sister's lips, revelling in a taste she had never encountered before and wondered what it would be like to taste her own. Before she did that, however, she wanted to give Joan what she had been given and, as if by instinct, stroked a finger along those wet, puffy lips.

Without any intention on her part, her finger slipped between her sister's lips and Joan moaned even louder. Mary realised that this must be a good thing to do so slowly pushed her finger deeper inside her sister's pussy while returning her tongue to Joan's clit.

Feeling her younger sister's response, knowing she was doing something right, the last of Mary's inhibitions disappeared and she attacked Joan's pussy with a passion that would have shocked them both just a few hours ago.

Joan began to push her body to meet her sister's finger and tongue but, when she began to whisper Mary's name, almost like a prayer, Mary began to work even more frantically wanting to hear Joan scream the way she had. It didn't take long.

One finger had become two and Mary thrust them in and out of her sister with all the intensity that only a virgin can. When she took Joan's clit between her lips and sucked on it, her sister's whole body stiffened then shudder, her breathing rapid, her head thrashing about.

"Oh God, Mary! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

As Joan rode her orgasm, Mary couldn't believe just how much juice was leaking from her sister's pussy but she did everything she could to lick it up, swallow it and savour the taste as one she would never forget.

When her body finally calmed down, Joan had to gently ease her sister away from her extremely sensitive pussy as Mary didn't know that she should stop at that point. The older sister moved up the bed and both of them hugged on to each other, kissed each other, and realised that they never wanted to be parted ever again.

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers
12