The Older Woman in My Life

Story Info
Wonderfully seduced by older woman.
3k words
4.38
182.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fifteen when Mrs. Smith asked my mom if I could mow her lawn. I was sixteen when Mrs. Smith became Ms. Smith, and I remember when my mom had commented on how Ms. Smith was gonna be all alone in that house of hers. I was seventeen when Ms. Smith began showing an outwardly affection towards me, which I must confess I didn't really catch upon. Women in general making me nervous and sex being a complete mystery, the physical aspects more so, all the visual aspects being learned in the school Sex-Ed class and from watching my friends fathers porn movies at his house where we would masturbate. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay or anything, and I sure wasn't turned on by watching my friend blow his wad all over his stomach (I used a kleenex to catch my wad). It was just something to do, and he never made any passes at me if indeed he was gay.

Ms. Smith waited until I was eighteen before she solicited sex from me, that way if my mom or anyone found out about our intimacies together they could do nothing as I was now a consenting adult. She had been thirty-nine when I started mowing her lawn, and she was forty-three when we began fucking.

I was mowing her lawn that day. I had just finished the few strips of grass in the front and was working my way into the backyard. Ms. Smith was sunning on the deck in a swimsuit, a towel lay beneath her and she had a book open and was reading it when I came into the back pushing the mower before me.

I cut the grass like a good little boy, everytime passing the deck I would steal glances up at her almost nude body, her partly spread legs and catching the cleft between those pleasantly plump thighs, and her deliciously plump ass beneath the swimsuit bottom. Her top was undone and I could just glimpse the sides of her swollen breasts.

I admit I was attracted to Ms. Smith, actually I was so horny I was attracted to any woman who showed any skin to my eyes; a teacher at school whose lifted her legs to cross them and me catching her stocking riding up her thigh to the naughty garters, my moms friend Delores who wore those tanktops that showed her over-abundance of cleavage, even my mom walking around the house in her underwear and bra as she got ready for work, I had them all with my hand, and many, many more.

I had finished mowing and had placed the lawn mower back into the shed and was walking past the deck to say goodbye to Ms. Smith - and to catch a glimpse of the cleft between her legs and hurry home to pull my dick thinking about taking her pussy on the deck. "Goodbye Ms. Smith," I said cordially. Having seen that beautiful cleft and even a few curly pubes springing out from beneath the swimsuit bottom, I was ready with my fantasy when I got home.

"Say Don, you wouldn't mind doing an old gal a favor, would you?" She asked.

"No problem," I said jovially, stopping to look at her between the posts of the railing. "What is it?"

"You wanna go in the house and refill my glass of iced tea then come out and rub some lotion on me?" She said looking up at me from her book.

"Sure, no problem," I turned and mounted the steps, and crossed the deck to her and picked up the empty glass, then headed for the sliding doors. When I had passed her head I looked back at her full figured body, her swimsuit bottom was being eaten up by her lovly ass. I thought to myself, 'I would pull that wedge out of her ass with my tongue'.

As I neared the door she called back to me, "The iced tea is in the green pitcher."

"Okay," I replied, checking out the swell of her breasts as they pushed out from beneath her.

"Grab yourself ... a glass too, okay," she said.

"Okay," I replied taking my eyes off of her so I didn't run into the sliding door. I was inside and the airconditioning hit me like a bullet, it cooled me off right quick, in more ways than one.

The kitchen opened out onto the deck, so I went directly to the fridge and pulled out the green pitcher and set it on the counter as I went to the cupboard for a glass for myself. I had been mowing her lawn for four years and during that time I was invited in many times for lemonade or iced tea and even for brownies or cookies, so I knew pretty much where most of the things were located.

As I poured myself a glass and refilled hers my eyes caught a magazine lying on the counter. I pulled it over to see what it was and the shock made me spill some of the iced tea. It was a porno mag, a female porno mag, the kind with cocks. I of course knew of such things - I had several porno mags featuring the female parts mixed in my box of other magazines - but I had never seen one up close before. The cock the guy was sporting was huge, and he had it pointed down toward a young womans open and waiting mouth. The picture made my cock give a lurch and I was hard again and thinking of Ms. Smith. She must have forgotten this was laying on the counter when she asked me to come inside (yeah right!). I grabbed a paper towel and cleaned up my mess, put the iced tea and magazine back, and headed back out with the two drinks.

I almost dropped both drinks. Ms. Smith had turned over onto her back, her swimsuit top was lying next her and her book was closed and bookmarked next to the top. Her bush curled out from beneath her swimsuit bottom. Her legs were slightly parted and I could see her hungry pussy had been at the swimsuit. I stood their in virgin terror, not knowing what to do. But Ms. Smith eased all those fears away by directing me, and seducing me.

"Set the glasses down before you drop them," she said, and I did. "Now come over here and rub lotion on me," she said, and I did. I knelt beside her full figure and she gestured to the lotion beside her book. While reaching for the lotion I noticed that the book was one of those erotic paperbacks, the title of which was 'The Young Man And Miss Jones'. I got the bottle and kneeled next to her side by her hips.

"Start at the top and work your way down," she directed.

I squirted a healthy amount on her tits, set the bottle down, and nervously began rubbing the lotion into them. The full mounds beneath my fingers felt wonderful as I kneaded them, slick with the lotion. Her nipples became hard and jutted out from her breasts a full inch. I rubbed them with my palms, and she sighed with pleasure. I twisted them between my fingers and tugged on them, and she moaned. These were the first breasts I had touched, and I treated them like gold. I leaned down and sucked a nipple in my mouth. The lotion was bitter on my tongue, but it was worth hearing her gasp and moan and writhe beneath me.

"Now my belly," she directed.

I picked up the bottle of lotion and squirted another healthy amount on her belly, and a thought flashed through my mind, "What if it was my wad that I was squirting all over her belly and breasts?" and my cock gave a lurch. Ms. Smith must have noticed because then she told me to take off my clothes. I began by taking off my shirt. I glanced down to see that she was slowly rubbing the lotion on her belly. I swallowed hard. next came my shoes and socks, then my shorts and underwear. I tossed all of them in a neat little pile, then got back on my knees next to her and replaced her hand with mine. I rubbed the lotion all over, up and down her love handles, up to and beneath her breasts, over her ribs, and over her belly button. After a few moments she stopped me.

"Now my legs, dear," she directed. "Squirt the lotion on your hands first, please." I squirted the lotion into my hands. "Start at my feet and work your way up," she directed, and I did.

I began rubbing the lotion into her feet, and after applying more to my hands went to work on her calves. Applying more lotion I went to work on those luscious thighs, which she parted ever so sweetly for my working hands. I rubbed the outside thoroughly before venturing into the unknown between. She spread her thick legs even farther apart for me and I began working my way up to that cleft where the hair peeked out from beneath the swimsuit bottom. Shortly I reached the spot where her swollen pussy lips met her thick thighs, and as my fingertips massaged the lotion into her upper thigh, the backs of my hand and fingers rubbed her hairy pussy through the fabric of her swimsuit bottom. Her moans were deep and throaty.

After a few moments of this she reached down with both of her hands, one pulled aside the swimsuit bottom with one of her pussy lips, and the other hand pulled apart the other pussy lip, exposing herself to me. "I want your fingers in here," she commanded, and I obeyed. I slipped one lotion slick finger into her pussy. God! It slid in effortlessly, she was so wet and slippery. I began pumping the finger in and out of her hairy pussy. She began rocking her hips in rhythm to my thrusting finger.

"Put another finger in, but turn your hand around so your fingers are curvnig upwards inside me," she commanded, and I obeyed. I pushed the two fingers inside, and as they curved up her walls she moaned with pleasure. I was pumping them in and out before she stopped me again.

"Push your fingers all the way in," she said, and I did. "Feel that hardness inside?" She asked.

"Yes," I choked out. Here I was eighteen and fingering this hot old woman for the first time in my life. My cock was hard and sticking up from my groin like a flag.

"That's my g-spot, keep rubbing there and I'll cum in no time," she said, her voice full of anxious lust. So I began rubbing the spot inside her and she began gyrating her hips. She let one hand go from her spread pussy and snaked it into my lap where she found my cock. I gave a little jump when she wrapped her old fingers around it, but when she started strocking me it felt like heaven, and as she pleased me, I pleased her.

Shortly she was bucking her hips and gasping for breath. I knew this from watching porn that she was going through the throws of an orgasm. I stopped pumping my fingers, and she practically screamed at me to keep going, so I did. Soon she had stopped thrashing about, and she told me to remove my fingers, and likewise she removed her own hand from my cock, and instantly I missed feeling her strocking me.

"Come inside before we both get heatstroke," she said. "Oh, grab your clothes," she said as she grabbed her own things. I did and we were inside and the airconditioning was beautiful. "Be a dear and go grab the iced tea glasses outside," she said, and I did. When I came back in I set the glasses on the counter and she called me into the living room. She was kneeling on the floor, her head resting comfortably on the couch. I walked over to her, my hard cock bouncing with each step.

"Take off the rest of my suit," she commanded and I obeyed. It slid over her plump ass with a little difficulty but I managed to yank it down around her thighs where she lifted a leg in turn as I pulled it off of her completely. I stared at her open pussy, some white stuff was dripping out. I asked her what it was and after dipping two fingers into her pussy and pulling them back to her face for inspection she said it was her cum, and then she promptly ordered me to eat her out.

I crawled behind her, and bending my head to her exposed pussy, stuck my tongue out and began licking up and down her wet slit. She moaned with pleasure and relaxed herself even more and her ass and thighs seemed to part even further, opening all of her to me. My mind was churning with all of this beauty, and I began licking again with great fervor. She gasped and moaned as I licked all over her pussy.

"Rub my clit," she panted out between breaths. I snaked my hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy all over, not really knowing where her clit was. She brought her hand back and directed me to the jutting nub of sensitivity and I began rubbing and licking her pussy again with wild abandon.

"Give me two fingers," she panted between breaths again, I reluctantly removed my face from her pussy (God! It had tasted so wonderful!) and pushed two of my fingers inside of her. I had remembered what she told me earlier about her g-spot, and I rubbed it now. She cried out the lords name as she bucked her hips madly in another orgasm. More of her cum leaked out of her, and I leaned forward and began licking it up. God, it tasted so good!

"No, I want you to fuck me now," she said with labored breath. I pulled my face away again reluctantly (I easily figured out that I love the taste of pussy and could eat it forever), I guided my cock to her hole. I missed the first time and my dick slipped down towards her clit, she brought both hands behind her and pulled her pussy lips apart exposing her dripping hole for me, and making it an easy target. I guided it towards the gaping opening and pushed easily in (I quickly figured out I loved the feel of pussy wrapped around my cock as well). She moaned as my length filled her. I pushed in to the hilt and pulled back, so sensitive, so slowly. After a few more of these slow thrusts she commanded me to fuck her faster, and I did. I slid in and out so wet, so smooth. She hugged my cock as I pulled out drawing me back in. I grabbed her love handles and began pumping her for all I was worth. I saw her hands claw at the couch. I would later find out that Ms. Smith, or Dorthy, loved getting fucked fast and hard.

The pace was too much for me, and my orgasm hit me and I flooded her pussy. I began slowing down from the sensitivity, but Ms. Smith would have none of it, she commanded I keep going. I've never had a multiple orgasm before, everytime I would beat off I was a 'one-shot', there was no purpose for me to keep playing with myself. I had done what I set out to do and I was satisfied. Of course I had no idea of women and their multiple orgasms, even after what I'd expierenced that day. So reluctantly I began pumping away. The sensitivity was driving my mind wild, I was crying out, 'Oh God', repeatedly. I could tell she loved what she was doing to me, for she clamped her pussy muscles even tighter, drawing me in tighter than before.
Shortly her own orgasm was upon her and she began bucking her hips again, I had lost the sensitivity and was thrusting into her madly, our skin was slapping loudly together. She screamed outloud with the orgasm, and I continued to pump away at her delicious pussy. She cried out again as another orgasm hit her, and yet another.

She abruptly got up quite shakily, and I slipped out of her, my cum and her cum dripping and running from her gaping pussy like a leaking faucet. She comanded me to quickly lay down, and I did. She then stradled my face with her legs and pushed her dripping and leaking pussy towards my mouth. Reluctantly I began to lick at her. She in turn took my hard cock in her mouth and began sucking me hard and deep into her throat. I had never tasted my own cum, never really had a desire to, I likened it to being gay. But here I was licking my cum out of this old womans pussy, it was mixed with her juices and I found that I loved the sweet taste and began eating her like there was no tomorrow. I snaked a hand beneath her and found her clit and began rubbing the sensitive little bud. She moaned around my cock. Her juices and mine were literally pouring into my open mouth, and I drank it down like ambrosia. I came one final time in her mouth, and she swallowed my whole load, as it wasn't nearly as large as my first. Finally she came for the last time that day, and when I finally got out from between her legs my face was soaked with her juices.

"Thank you, Ms. Smith," I said politely as any good little boy should.

"No, thank you. And call me Dorthy," she corrected.

"Thank you, Dorthy," I corrected myself.

That was the beautiful beginning to long relationship.