The Omnipotent Woman Ch. 02: Naked Humiliation

Story Info
Henry falls in love with the idea being Kristina's slave.
7.6k words
4.54
31.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LI Kerwell
LI Kerwell
95 Followers

I heard the door to the garage close and looked out the front window as Mistresses Kristina and Stephanie pulled away from the house in her Mercedes G Class SUV, the favourite in her fleet right now. I was alone after a morning from hell and felt every inch of my beaten body as I walked naked down the hallway to the kitchen where my list of chores hung.

The list was drawn up on Sunday nights, just after dinner. Mistress Kristina would lead me through her house as she inspected everything in detail. I would follow behind her with a clipboard in hand to record everything she wanted done. Invariably I was grilled when my work for the week didn't measure up to her standards as she stood on my fingers or toes and ground them into the floor. Between her stature, my crushed appendages, and the authoritative tone in her voice, I've always found it impossible to stop stuttering on these occasions. She is a master at sucking the confidence out of anyone she chooses, especially me.

At the conclusion of her tour, Kristina would retreat to her office and while I waited just outside the door for permission to enter with my head bowed and my eyes focussed to the floor. At the snap of her fingers I would rush to the middle of the floor and prostrate my naked self with my hands stretched out in front of me and my nose to the floor where I knelt in silence. She would then stand up and walk slow but deliberate steps in her heels around the office and occasionally around me as I plead my case to receive my weekly allowance of $20. Eventually she would grow bored of my babble and direct me to tell her how I failed her for the week. I was then expected to recite every little thing I did wrong.

The flaw, most would think, in this recounting of my errors would be that I could just glaze over the bigger errors and stick to little things to minimize her displeasure but it didn't work that way. I was required to disclose everything in these confessionals and if I missed anything that Mistress Kristina had caught over the week, her punishment was severe. From her perspective, it was brilliant as I had no idea what may or may not have displeased her and she would quietly save little nuggets of mistakes for Sunday nights just to ensure I gave up everything I did wrong as I had no idea what she may or may not already know. It guaranteed that I would confess everything I could think of just to ensure I hit on everything Mistress already knew about. My errors for the week would determine how much of my allowance I received while failing to confess my shortfalls resulted in a corporal punishment of her choosing. I can attest that a whipping by Mistress Kristina is nothing to get aroused about as it is almost always severe. As a result, I take no chances and confess everything I can think of.

Kristina, almost never gave me the entire allowance and her decision was final. She never gave me an explanation as she dropped my allowance into a bank account in her name called Henry's Allowance to which I had been given a bank card to access the funds. I would then service her orally as she took care of some paperwork at her desk to get ready for work the next day. Of course, she had full control over the money in that account and despite the tens of millions of dollars she had in her own, she enjoyed clearing mine of the thirty or forty bucks I had managed to save at the absolute the most inopportune moments just to demonstrate how I utterly powerless I was in our relationship.

Every aspect of my life was controlled by Mistress Kristina. The power differential between us could not have been greater. The house, cars, investments, bank accounts and businesses belonged to and was completely under her control. From what she had told me, her net worth was somewhere around $400 million while I had access to a maximum of $100 in a bank account from which I required permission to access .

Of course, physically she was completely indomitable. Her punishments could be utterly brutal and she routinely threw me around like a rag doll or marched me around her house by my hair. In fact, she would joke that she could parade me around the house with a full glass of wine in one hand and my hair in her other and never spill a drop. At six feet six inches tall, weighing just over 200 pounds of tight hard muscle and virtually no fat, my five-foot-tall scrawny 97-pound frame was no match for her. She was invincible and unconditionally strict with me.

Although it sounds right now like I lived in constant fear of her, I didn't. After being with her for 7 years and married for 5, I knew my place and I served her well. She was often very affectionate and kind to me. We enjoyed being together but I knew my place was at her feet as her inferior. That was my purpose in life and I cherished it. I was normally very good at serving her but knew if at anytime I crossed her, I was guaranteed to pay dearly.

I scanned the list to see what else needed to be done by tomorrow and noticed she had added one last instruction on the list. She wanted the house ready to show. I knew what that meant. Mistress Kristina wanted the entire house ready to show off to guests. I suddenly got very nervous as I knew how much work that entailed and with my badly bruised body, I would ache as I did all that work.

Nevertheless, her word is law. She accepted no excuses so I set to work as fast as I could to prepare dinner and get everything done. Floors, windows, bathrooms, dusting, polishing, everything I could think that she might decide to look at had to be done along with an elegant meal for four. Sweat quickly beaded on my naked body as I set to work.

As I moved with an unprecedented speed to scrub the floors in the main foyer, my mind drifted back to those first few days after we met and I thought about how I discovered my role in Mistress Kristina's life.

I woke up the next morning to find her still laying on top of me. Her naked breast had pinned the side of my head to the bed and I could feel a kink forming in my neck from being pressed to the side by her body weight. The rest of her body was draped along my side with her leg crossed over my pelvis. I tried to move but found I was pretty much pinned beneath her. It wasn't until I really started to squirm that I was able to move at all and I shimmied loose just as she started to wake up.

Krissy looked at me and smiled, "Hey cutie."

"Good morning," I answered as I sat up to stretch my neck.

Without warning she suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me between her legs. "I should have kept you there all night. Be gentle babe," she told me as her hand pressed my face onto her clit.

I could smell the sex from the night before and thought it was rather revolting to be back down there the next morning. I pushed away out of reflex until she hooked her leg behind my back and pinned me in place, "No no no sweetheart, this is where I want you. Lick. Gentle though."

Silently I stuck my tongue out and started to lap up whatever I had missed the night before as she quietly laid there without care in the world. After a few minutes, I forgot about the remants from the night before and simply focussed on pleasing her. I remember wondering how I got so lucky to have been picked by Krissy on New Years Eve and decided that this would be my most memorable night ever.

It didn't take long before I she started rocking my face back and forth across her slit, grabbed my hair even tighter and told me to lick hard and suck while she groaned that she couldn't take much more. I did as I was told and even inserted my finger to help her along until she suddenly gushed again. Instantly she let go of my hair as I continued by lapping up her mess.

It must have been at least another half hour until she finally removed her leg from across my back and pushed my head away. "Alright, I think I want some breakfast now. Be a good little man and start making it for me while I relax."

I jumped out of bed with my rock-hard cock as I agreed to get something ready. The second she saw it, Kristina reached out and grabbed it. "Oh my, you look like you want to burst. Well if last night is any indication you can finish that off in no time," she teased as my face went bright red. She tugged on it gently then gave it a squeeze until I flinched from the pain. "Well for now, make my breakfast."

"I will," I told her and headed to the kitchen. I had never been treated like this before. Here I am, in my own home being ordered about like a simple servant and all I could think about was how excited this Amazonian Goddess made me feel.

A few minutes later she followed me into the kitchen wearing nothing more than my bathrobe. It looked so tiny on her as the bottom fell just a few inches below her hips while the top stretched wide open and just barely covered her tits as the strap pulled the middle together just enough to restrict my view between her legs. She was in bare feet but still looked enormous in front of me. Her breasts stood tall in line with my forehead as she held her cell phone up to her ear.

"Hello Martin, are you looking forward to today?" I heard her ask.

"Good, well I have some extra work for you today. I'm sure you won't mind," she snickered.

Suddenly she pulled the phone from her face, "Oh what's the address here Henry?"

Mistress Krissy relayed the address over the phone and told the guy to be there in twenty minutes. Presumably he objected as her voice suddenly became very cross as she told him she didn't care and that if he wasn't at the door in twenty minutes she would make the rest of his day a living hell. I pretended not to hear as I continued with breakfast but noticed that I was working faster and could feel my own anxiety build just listening to the harsh tone in her voice. She then hung up the phone without so much as a thank you or any other platitudes.

She then took a hold of my hand, "Put your stuff down and come," she ordered as she led me to the dining room table where she sat down then pointed to the floor at her feet, "Sit."

I did as she asked but felt very uncomfortable as she sat above me, resting her foot on my thigh. Since meeting her I always felt pretty small but the pinnacle was at that moment as her foot was the length of my entire upper leg. Her toe nails actually dug into my stomach a bit as the heel of her foot rested on the inside of my knee.

"Henry I didn't go to school with a silver spoon in my mouth and I was forced to work to support myself. About half way through my freshman year, I needed money badly and was afraid I wouldn't managed to buy my books for the second semester. I had always been kind of bossy toward my boyfriends or dates and I liked how I could make them do whatever I wanted," she told me as she crossed her leg and dropped her hanging foot right in front of my face. "One day, my friend told me how she always had money in her pocket for whatever she wanted. She had become a dominatrix and started collecting mega bucks from men who wanted to feel like they were slaves to her every whim. She took me out for one night and I realized right there and then that I could pay for school and have a lot of fun in the process."

"Kiss my toes as I talk Henry," she ordered. I was only to happy to oblige as she had been dangling her perfectly manicured toes right in front of me. Gently I took a hold of her foot as I caressed and kissed it as affectionately as I possibly could. I never knew this was ever a fantasy of mine but since putting her feet on my lap the night before, I had wanted to do this.

She then continued, "Within weeks, I was being paid thousands of dollars just to dominate one or more men. I'm really good at it and I quite like it. I now have a group of about 50 men who scramble to kneel at my feet on their special night. I like it Henry, I like it a lot. Now I'm not telling you that you have to pay me. I'm with you because I like you, but I do expect you to accept that I am always in charge and that men will stop by to grovel for my affection. Can you live with those conditions?"

I stopped kissing and stared back up at her with my neck craned like it did as I listened to my grade 1 teacher read to me during story time. I paused for a moment before realizing that I really had no choice. Never in my life had I been with a woman, let alone a Goddess like Krissy. What could I say? The only obvious response was, "I would like that."

"Well good because Martin is one of my little boys and I am giving him a special little treat today. I'm giving him a key to my home so he can get me a change of clothes."

"But let me get this right," I said in disbelief, "These men pay money so that you will boss them around for a few hours?"

Krissy laughed, "Oh no sweetheart, they pay me to completely dominate their very existence for a few hours or days."

"Days?"

Krissy pointed to her purse across the room and told me to get it for her. As I retrieved it she continued, "Oh yes, I've been hired for entire weeks at a time. That pays really well."

I handed Krissy her purse as I sat back down and she pulled out a silver box that held her cigarettes. I learned later that she enjoyed smoking Virginia Slims. As she casually lit it, I told her there was no smoking in my apartment. That turned out to be a bit of a mistake as she grabbed my earlobe and pulled my face closer to her. "Don't you ever tell me what I can or can't do again," she whispered before blowing a large plume of smoke in my face. "I'll smoke where and when I want. Is that clear little man?"

I nodded my head in agreement until she finally let go of my ear with a bit of a twist and dropped me back on my ass.

"Keep kissing," she ordered and I shifted to my knees to lower myself to kiss the toes that I neglected on her other foot.

"Anyway, Martin will come over here to get a key so he can make up an overnight bag for me then deliver it to me. I then plan to send him home to clean until I get back. He requested I spend the day with him a while ago. He can work away until I get home."

I rubbed my ear to relieve the pain, "So these guys just want you to be bossy."

"Oh no," she laughed, "their fantasies vary but ultimately, they want me to own them," then took a drag, "and I pretty much do. I have them on speed dial and they will almost always come over whenever I demand it. Of course, most of the time they call me and request to be in my presence on a particular day. I'll be honest with you Henry, it's a lot of fun for me. I like being the boss and I have always expected to get my way when I am with men but with this little hobby, I get paid a lot of money to do what just comes naturally to me."

I couldn't resist asking the question that would probably be on everyone's mind which was how much she got paid. She told me that it varied but that for today, as an example, she was getting $2,000 cash.

I couldn't believe it. I liked the feeling of being completely powerless with Krissy but I never thought others would pay to be dominated, let alone give up that much money.

"I'll introduce you to him when he comes over here. He's nothing special, really, but he obeys me unconditionally," she told me as she took another puff then flicked her ash in one of the martini glasses from last night.

I sat there enamoured with her as another plume of smoke floated over my head, "Do you have to have sex with them too?"

Kristina laughed, "Sweetheart, I rule them. If I fuck them its because I want to. If they service my vagina, it's because I want it. They learn very quickly that sex is not part of the deal but rather a treat if I feel like having it. It's rare though. I save sex for cuties like you, not my clients," she joked as she took another puff and blew it in my face. "I'll have a cheese and bacon omelette with toast and a black coffee."

"Sure," I remarked, "Just let me get dressed and I'll start making it for you."

Krissy quickly stood up as she held her cigarette in one hand and grabbed my arm with the other, "Oh no you don't," she chuckled as she pointed me back to the kitchen. "You can get dressed when we are ready to go out today.

I stopped and looked up at her, "But your friend is coming over..."

Instantly the expression on her face changed as she squeezed my upper arm and pulled me up and into her, "You do not decide when to get dressed, I do, and you will stay naked until I tell you other wise," she chided me with a tone so harsh I couldn't help but feel panicked. "Is this something you want to push with me?"

"No Ma'am," I whispered.

She let go of me and stepped just and inch or two in front me. My eyes were looking straight ahead and all I could see was the top of her six-pack stomach and her two enormous breasts in my upper periphery. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

I raised my head and looked up at her. A look of complete and total control was on her face as she held her cigarette beside her face as glared at me. Within seconds she had reduced me to a blithering idiot that was too afraid to stand up to her and was revelling in her quick victory at my expense. It was a struggle to keep my eyes fixed on her eyes but I did as I was told.

A look of complete annoyance by my actions grew onto her face as she took a long drag of her cigarette and exhaled into my face again, "We haven't discussed ground rules yet so I will give you some leniency but don't you dare defy me again. You will do as you are told and you will never question me again. Am I clear?"

"I'm sorry I didn't know," I answered as my gaze fell away from her.

"Did I tell you to stop looking at me Henry?"

Instantly my eyes darted back up to hers. She had an intimidating presence, especially for a guy as small as me. The expression on Krissy's face was one of absolute power and control over whatever she chose to take for herself. As she glared down at me a grin grew across her face. "Better, now make my breakfast, and when the door rings, answer it just as you are."

"Really?" I enquired incredulously.

"Do I actually have to go through this again little man? Yes really. Do you want to challenge me on this Henry?"

I paused for a moment, she wanted me to answer the door naked. This was out of my realm. I kind of liked the idea of submitting to a woman but there was no way I wanted to answer my door like this. Krissy placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow as she stared down at me again. "I guess not."

A few minutes later someone buzzed the front door of the building. I buzzed him in then continued to prepare our breakfast. When my doorbell rang, I ran up to let the man in as Krissy sat in my sunken living room reading a magazine. A slight bald man with a comb over that was maybe 45 years old and stood about six inches taller than me asked if Mistress Krissy was there. I gestured to let him in and he quickly bounded through the door more nervous than anyone I had ever seen.

"Strip Martin then come," she ordered without even looking up at him, "and Henry I want you to watch this."

"Yes Mistress Krissy right away," he answered as he ripped his clothes off with such urgency I knew he was just as excited as Krissy said he would be when he indicated she would make his day. He then rushed down the stairs, prostrated himself just in front of her, and waited silently. I positioned myself just behind Krissy in the living room and watched as I had been told.

It was an odd sight for me at the time. Here I was naked in my own home with another naked man on his hands and knees at the feet of the most beautiful woman I had ever met in my life. Of course, it's normal for me today but on January 1, 2010, this was a new experience.

Krissy read the magazine and didn't even acknowledge that someone was kneeling motionless at her feet and presumably paying homage to her. Without even looking at him she finally acknowledged his presence, "You took 23 minutes," she remarked.

LI Kerwell
LI Kerwell
95 Followers