The Once and Future Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think if Jason ever saw you like this, he'd have a heart attack on the spot," Dawn smiled as she jumped off the bed and stepped over to Jane. "You ... are a goddess!"

Jane didn't believe that for a moment, but still it was nice to hear someone say something like that.

Dawn took Jane by the hand and started to lead her back to the bed. She took two steps and paused, turning back to the older woman.

"Are you nervous?" she asked, having felt the subtle tremble in her hand.

"A little I guess," Jane admitted, not wanting to admit how awed she was by the younger actress. "It had been a very long time since I've done anything like this."

"Would you rather we didn't?" Dawn asked, her tone saying that while she would've been disappointed she also would've understood.

"No, I'm just afraid that I might not remember how or ..." Jane started to say but was cut off by the press of Dawn's finger against her lips.

"You just relax and let me take care of everything," Dawn said as she guided Jane onto the bed. "If you want to stop at any time, just say so. If not, just enjoy it."

Sitting on the side of the bed, Dawn ran her hand along Jane's legs, rubbing the smooth skin to put her even more at ease. Her other hand took hold of Jane's, lifting it to her own breast and inviting the older woman to feel its softness.

A softness that instantly put to rest any of the rumors that had been circulating for years about Dawn having had a boob job. Jane ran her fingers across the supple flesh, playing with the thick nipple, squeezing it between her fingers.

Leaning in to kiss her, Dawn slipped her hand down between Jane's legs, lightly stroking the cloth-covered mound between them. Her tongue sought out Jane's, even as her fingers danced across her already moist panties.

After a few minutes of caressing and kissing, Jane felt a lot more comfortable. Shifting her body, she replaced the hand on Dawn's breast with her mouth, wasting no time in closing her lips around the areola and running her tongue against her nipple.

"Mmmm," Dawn purred, thinking that it might indeed have been some time since Jane had been with a woman but it certainly was all coming back to her.

Jane was thinking much the same thing as she savored the sweet flesh in her mouth. She had almost forgotten how exciting it could be with another woman, but it was indeed coming back to her with a vengeance. It wasn't that she hadn't had a satisfying sex life with Johnny, the man was practically a jungle savage in his own right in the bedroom. Sex with a woman was different, in a way that only those who had partaken in it could ever really understand.

Dawn was doubly pleased, both with the soothing waves of delight that Jane was sending through her as she moved from breast to breast, and with the fact that she had obviously put behind her the last of her hesitations. With that concern out of the way, she could now concentrate on having real fun.

She slipped her hand down past the waistband of Jane's panties and found the thick bush that covered her womanhood. Working her fingers through the tangle, she found the prize beneath and pressed first one, then two fingers deep inside the redhead.

"Ooooooo," Jane moaned into Dawn's breasts as she felt the tips of her fingers caress her sugar walls.

With her free hand, Dawn took hold of the back of Jane's head and pressed it deeper into the valley between her breasts. A soft patch of skin that Jane continued to cover with her kisses.

Then, with her fingers still inside Jane, Dawn rolled the larger woman onto her back and lowered her head level with the redhead's breasts. With a technique that showed she'd had more than her share of practice, Dawn brought Jane her own version of the delights she had given her.

Now fully aroused and just as eager to return as good as she got, Jane slipped her own hand into Dawn's thong and into her deep passage. Skillful fingers traveled a familiar, if abstract, path, sending cries of satisfaction spilling from Dawn's lips. Lips that were soon pressed again Jane's once more as her attention shifted from her wonderful mounds to her even more wonderful mouth.

The motions of their hands equaled that of their tongues, each darting in and out of the other. Passions burned hot as both women climbed the mountain to a much sought after summit. Their bodies rocked back and forth on the bed, sweat running down their backs and forming a thin film over the rest of their bodies. It quickly became raw, animalistic, and oh so much fun.

"I ... I ... " Jane stammered between kisses, and Dawn paused just long enough to agree.

It was hard to tell who reached the summit first, but each planted their flag with incendiary vigor. Their cries of orgasm were lost in the depths of each other's mouth even as the thunderous ripples of their dual climax ravaged their quaking forms.

-=-=-=-

"That, was totally awesome," Dawn said as she rolled onto her back and lay next to Jane.

"Yes, it was," Jane agreed as she tried to catch her breath.

"You don't regret what happened, do you?" Dawn asked, smiling at the look of bliss that filled her lover's face.

"Not at all," Jane smiled as well. "I really had forgotten how intense that could be."

"Tired?" Dawn asked, hopeful that she heard the answer she wanted to hear.

"I probably should be," Jane replied as she sat up in the bed, "but I'm not. In fact, I feel exhilarated."

"That's great, cause so do I," Dawn said excitedly as she also sat up.

It took a second for Jane to realize what she meant, then another to frame a reply.

"Are you sure we shouldn't get back to the party," Jane said hesitantly, "someone might be looking for us."

"Screw the party," Dawn laughed, "although I'd much rather fuck you. Besides, if I know Jason, he's probably still going on about how Mara has been his great dream and all those lemmings out there are too afraid to leave before he's done on the chance that he might see them go."

"I guess," Jane said noncommittally.

"Unless you'd rather we stop," Dawn said, shifting gears as she took the older woman's hesitation as a possible desire to do just that.

"No, I very much want to go on," Jane assured her, "I was just worried about you, that's all. If someone were to find out it could damage your career. I'd never want to be the cause of that."

"Honey, don't you ever worry about that," Dawn smiled reassuringly. "I'm not Angela Foster. The studios have too much invested in me with three other movies waiting to be released to let anything like this get out. Even if we did get caught, which we won't. Trust me."

A few years back, Angela Foster, star of the canceled and best-forgotten television show "Highway Patrol" had showed up at an awards dinner with a heavy set Hispanic woman. Who turned out to be, of all things, part of the actual California Highway Patrol. The story Angela was passing around was that she had brought her to the dinner as a thank you for some professional advice about her role. That hadn't held up too well when later in the evening, the two of them had been found in a state of undress in one of the restrooms. They had been locked in, at the time of their discovery, a very graphic display of Sapphic love.

"Besides, unless I was in here with some underage groupie, who's going to really care," Dawn added.

Jane didn't really agree with the younger woman's logic, since even if she was far from underage, this was exactly the kind of thing editors at the trashiest tabloids lived for. Still, her mention of underage groupies made her think of Barbara Seward and her past, and possible still current, proclivity in that area. If the studios kept that under wraps, would this be any different.

"I'm just being paranoid," Jane finally chided herself. "Here I am having the best time I've had in months and I'm looking for a way to ruin it."

"I guess I'm just being silly," she said out loud as she banished the worries from her mind.

"Silly can be fun at times too," Dawn beamed as she climbed on top of Jane, and kissed her deeply.

A second kiss followed and Dawn began to work her way down Jane's body, stopping at her inviting mounds and taking the time to suck at each of them for a few minutes. A pause that once more brought a broad smile to Jane's face. Then it was once more on to the prize as Dawn reached down and pulled off the older woman's panties, dropping them over the side of the bed.

"God, you have such a beautiful pussy," Dawn exclaimed as she spread Jane's legs wide to give herself a clearer view.

The thick red bush, only slightly tinged with age, fascinated the young blonde as she ran her fingers through it. She had never personally seen such a hairy mound and found it quite sexy. The area between her own legs was carefully trimmed, a necessity for some of the costumes she was sometimes called on to wear, to say nothing of the more daring swimsuits she favored.

Her fingers played with the still damp mound a little more as she leaned up and gave Jane's left breast once last kiss. Then she pulled the older woman's legs even wider, moving down between them as she did.

Parting the folds of Jane's sex with her outstretched hands, Jane pressed her mouth hard against it, kissing it softly. Her tongue pressed deep inside, savoring the still sweet aftertaste of Jane's earlier orgasm. The gentle touch of Dawn's tongue against her clit sent an erotic shiver through Jane, a teasing taste of the delights to come.

It didn't take long for that gentle caress to become a fierce thrust as Dawn explored every inch of Jane's womanhood. The soft ripples that lightly washed over her soon gave way to escalating tremors as the young starlet exhibited a not inconsiderable skill at cunnilingus.

"Oh yes," Jane moaned loudly as she arched back and lifted her legs even higher, her hands taking hold of her breasts and squeezing them hard. "Oh baby, yes, that feels so great!"

During her marriage, Jane's husband had been one of those men who loved to please a woman orally and spent a considerable amount of their lovemaking time doing just that. Still, with billows of joy washing over her with ever increasing force, Jane was reminded of the saying that only a woman really knew how to give another woman great head. It had been true that first time with the executive producer, and it was even truer now. In some ways, Dawn almost made Rebecca seem like an amateur.

Faster and faster her tongue moved, making contact with all the right spots. Simultaneously, Dawn used her fingers to their fullest advantage, nearly doubling the pleasures ravishing Jane. In much less time that it had taken before, she was once more on the teetering edge of an orgasm. An edge that Dawn sent her spiraling over as one last good thrust tripped the magic switch, rocking Jane's body with climactic ecstasy.

"Damn, that was even better than before," Jane said long minutes later as Dawn reached up and slid her hands under Jane's to playfully caress her hard nipples. "I can't remember the last time I came so hard." she added as she lifted her hands away from Dawn's and stroked the top of her head.

Using a gentle pressure to encourage her, Jane lifted Dawn from between her legs and brought her up far enough to kiss her repeatedly. The taste of her orgasm on the younger woman's lips was intoxicating, filling her with a desire for just one thing.

"I want to taste you," she whispered between kisses, "I want to fuck you with my tongue."

Nothing could've made Dawn happier than those words, the essence of a hundred night's fantasies when she'd been a teenager. Dawn and Jane reversed their positions of a few minutes before, this time with Jane between the blonde's legs.

With tiny clasps on the sides, it took little effort to remove the last barrier to Dawn's sex. Jane looked down with both appreciation and anticipation at a pussy almost totally bare save for a tiny wisp of blonde hair at the top. Then, without any hesitation, she dove right in.

The last time Jane had gone down on a woman, the woman beneath her had still been in grade school. But as with so many other things this afternoon, it all quickly came back to her. She'd never had the skill that Dawn had exhibited, but she did have an unbridled enthusiasm.

Enthusiasm that steadily, if slowly, lifted Dawn to a plateau of bliss that was more than pleasing. One that went on for almost a half hour as she drifted in and out of Elysium until finally, she once again reached the zenith and exploded with volcanic eruption.

Nectar, not lava erupted from this volcano and Jane was rewarded with an ambrosia she hadn't forgotten the sweetness of. Eagerly she drank every drop, savoring every morsel. It was her most exciting moment of a most exciting afternoon.

-=-=-=-

Now finally exhausted, Dawn and Jane spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping naked in each other's arms. Every once and a while, one of them would awaken to stroke and kiss the other, then fall back into the slumber of the contented. For all it mattered right now, the world beyond those walls might not have existed. But exist it did and it was only a matter of time before it intruded into the private world of the new lovers.

Jane had always been a light sleeper and as she woke, she was certain that they were no longer alone in the room. Shaking her companion awake, she whispered her concern. Never one of faint heart, Dawn jumped up, ready to face whoever might be there.

"Oh my, what do we have here," the short haired woman in a red tank top and white shorts laughed as she looked at the two naked women on the bed, "the once and future queen having a royal rendezvous?"

"Damn, Heather, you scared the hell out of me," Dawn said, the relief in her voice quite evident. "I thought for sure it was Jason come looking for us,"

"It almost was," the young actress laughed. "The party's been over for more than an hour and he was becoming quite concerned as to where you and his other guest of honor had gone. Luckily, I volunteered to go look for you."

Dawn's lack of concern over having been found in such a compromising position made Jane think that her co-star's lesbian tendencies were hardly a surprise to Heather. In fact, she had a sneaking suspicion that the friendship that had formed between the two actresses might have been a lot closer than anyone else suspected.

"I guess we should get cleaned up and dressed before he comes after you then," Dawn said as she shifted her attention from Heather back to Jane.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that," Heather grinned as she shifted position to get a better look at Jane in the bed. "He had a sudden emergency to attend to at the studio and said he won't be back until late tonight"

"Then there's no need for us to rush, is there?" Dawn pondered out loud, leaving Jane to wonder if she was speaking to her or Heather.

"None that I can see," Heather replied, giving Jane the answer to her question.

The two younger women shared a look between them, then both turned to Jane. The question was unspoken and didn't need to be. She could see it in both of their eyes.

Jane's answer was equally unspoken as the brightest of smiles filled the older woman's face and she nodded her head yes.

"Well then," Heather said as she took hold of the bottom of her tank top, "it seems that one of us is vastly overdressed."

A quick motion helped alleviate half of that problem as Heather unveiled a pair of dark rounded breasts easily the equal of the other two women. Then, just as quickly, the rest of her clothing followed.

Heather climbed onto the bed between the two women and softly kissed first Dawn, then Jane. Her hand brushed across the older woman's breasts, then down across her stomach, coming to rest between her legs. Dawn leaned over and put her own hands around the twenty-six year old, kissing her back while her fingers found the tips of her breasts.

"It's a shame," Jane laughed as the three of them effortlessly drew reach other into their menage a trois, "that Jason couldn't add this little performance into his film. I think we'd definitely be talking a best picture Oscar for sure."

"Oscar isn't the O word I'm thinking of right now," Dawn laughed as Heather tilted her head back over her shoulder and kissed her, "but I think you're right."

With that, they all devoted their energies in search of Dawn's O word, finding it several times in the hours to come.

END