The One Bomber

Story Info
A Loving Wives Story.
1.4k words
4.13
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The One Bomber. That would have to be his name. That asshole, Ted Kaczynski, had already used up his first choice for a name, the Uni Bomber, so he would have to go with this lesser selection to express the same idea. He was the One Bomber. The One that mattered, the One who would punish those who deserved it.

Someone once tried to tell him that that Kaczynski was not the Uni Bomber, but rather the Unabomber.

"Fuck you. What the fuck do you know, asshole?"

Gary knew what he was talking about. He always knew what he was talking about and he was always right. Gary thought about the person who had pushed him into this extreme of becoming the One Bomber. His wife. Rather, his former wife.

"I hate that bitch. That fucking cunt. That whore. I hate that fucking cunt whore bitch. Goddamn that fucking bitch!"

Gary was consumed with hate. His soul was black with seething anger and hatred. His mind, once rational, had been eaten away by the all-consuming vileness of his obsession. Daily, he experienced the intensity of a black hatred that could have only been spawned in the depths of Hell.

Burn the Bitch was too good for her. Unless, of course, he could have done it in actual reality. Like some medieval witch, chained to the stake with wood piled all around. Gary liked to think that he would have lit the whole thing and laughed while she screamed.

One day, completely without warning, she had walked into the kitchen with the announcement that changed his whole world.

"I'm leaving you Gary. My bags are packed and already loaded in my car. I want nothing from you. Everything you see is all yours. I claim nothing. Not the house, not the bank account, nothing. My car, I bought strictly with my own money. The title is in my name alone and I am using it to escape from here.

I have packed it with my clothes and personal items and anything I owned before I met you. I want nothing that has any trace of you on it. Anything we bought together is yours to do with as you please. I want nothing that will remind me that I ever knew you. I hope to forget your name."

"Why?" he asked. "Why would you ever want to leave me? I am the best thing that ever happened to you. You will never find anyone as good as me! So who is it? Who are you fucking? If you were unhappy, why didn't you tell me?"

She replied. "There's no one Gary. I am seeing no one. I have never once cheated on you. I have tried to tell you many times that I was not happy, but you were not interested in listening. You are not now, nor have you ever been, interested in anyone other than yourself.

Any subject I raised, only interested you in as far as it affected you. You never cared how anything affected me or anyone else. Anyone who holds any opinion different than yours is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't take your unsolicited and unwanted advice is stupid. You hold forth on any and every subject, including those about which you know nothing.

You are a narcissist of the highest order. Even right now, I can tell that my walking out holds no relevance for you, other than how it might inconvenience you in some possible way. You think that the entire Universe and everyone in it exists solely to tend to your needs. If some part of it fails to do so, you throw a temper tantrum worthy of a two year old.

You do not love me. You are incapable of it. The only thing in this world that you love is yourself."

She left him. Told him that she never wanted to see him again, never wanted to speak to him again, walked to her car, and drove away. He was served with divorce papers that afternoon.

At first, Gary had been stunned. How could she have done that to him? How could she have thought that there was something out there better than him? Who the hell was going to make his breakfast?

Gary went to work and announced to everyone that he had thrown his wife out.

"She was never good enough for me. She couldn't take all of the sex I wanted. She was lazy and couldn't cook worth a damn. Just like all women, she married me in order to have a way to get what she wanted.

I knew it when I married her. But I did it anyway because I took pity on her. I thought she was capable of change. But she didn't and I finally threw her out."

"Sorry Gary," one of his coworkers spoke up, "but your wife telephoned mine last week telling her that she was moving out because she could not stand another minute with your self-aggrandizing, pompous ass. Just like the rest of us that know you. No one here can believe that it took her this long."

From that moment on, Gary's passion was to get revenge on the bitch that had betrayed him. She had turned everyone against him. But the truth was that it was never going to happen. Gary was weak. He was never going to do anything to her. He was simply too afraid.

Taking actual revenge on the actual person would have involved risk. He would have to go places and arrange things. He would have to meet people who might remember him. He might get caught. Besides, it would have cost money.

Gary made up for his fear with bombastic behavior. He told everyone how his Ex had ruined their marriage. How he would never forgive her. That any man who would forgive a woman who had betrayed him was just a pussy. Any real man would get all the revenge he could. Any man who even thought about reconciliation was a fool.

"When I threw that bitch out, I told her that she could take her clothes and any personal items. She could leave if she wanted, but the bank accounts, the house and anything acquired during the marriage was mine."

Gary turned into a full time misogynistic asshole. Every woman was a whore. Women just wanted to fuck over all men and they were all secret dykes.

People just stopped listening. No one wanted to be around a negative, hate filled, loud mouthed ass. They avoided him. Only the most absolutely unavoidable conversations were allowed and those were cut short as much as possible.

Gary became increasingly isolated. The more isolated he was, the angrier he became. He hated his Ex. He hated all women. He hated any man who didn't hate woman. Gary wanted to destroy anyone whom he hated, which now included most of humanity.

And that hatred hatched a plan to bomb anyone who expressed any idea contrary to his own. They deserved it. But he wouldn't be stupid like Kaczynski.

Kaczynski tried to hide in isolation to protect his anonymity. But you can't do that forever if you are using physical bombs. Gary had a better plan. He could completely hide his identity and still bomb away all he wanted. He just had to do it differently.

He knew exactly where to find all of these sub-humans whom he hated. He had read their stories. They talked about reconciling with unfaithful wives. There were stories about forgiving and letting go. And worst of all cuckolds. Willing cuckolds. Some of whom like having their wife be unfaithful. Some who wanted to watch! They got off on it.

All of those fucking shit heads deserved to be bombed. Anyone who thought that way deserved to be bombed into oblivion. They should never be allowed to express their stupid, sick, twisted shit ever again.

The reality was that Gary knew his opinion was the only one that mattered. Everyone should bow before the brilliance of his mind. Anything that differed from his own sensibilities needed to be banned, to be destroyed.

And he was never afraid to say so in writing. As long as he remained cloaked behind the veil of Anonymous, they could never find him. They could never stop him from bombing them.

And now for the execution of his perfect weapon. Voting stars sighted. The bomb sight aligned perfectly, via his mouse, right over the first star. Click! One Bomb Away!

"Shit!" Gary said. He was going to have to change his underwear again. He came every time.