The One Exception

Story Info
Sex therapist instructs her on how to please her husband.
2.2k words
3.99
52.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to introduce you to my husband and myself. I am Michelle and my husband's name is Scott. We lead rather different lives than most, but I would not trade it for the world. By day, I am a housewife, caring for our three children. My husband teaches sound engineering and is a football coach at our local community college. By night we lead different lives. We are sex consultants. Normally, we deal with couples that are having marital problems because of sexual issues. Our duties include identifying each partner's desires, dealing with any apprehensions, and teaching the sexual techniques needed to fulfill those desires. Because of our intent to give a non-bias opinion, we did not normally consult couples we knew, but there was an exception made. While leaving school for the day, Scott heard someone crying. The sound was coming from Missy Thompson's classroom. He opened the door to see who was crying and if there was any way he could help. When he did he saw Missy sitting at her desk alone and sobbing. "Missy, what is wrong?" Scott inquired.

"Oh, James and I are having some trouble," she responded.

"I know you both pretty well. Is there anything I can do?" he asked.

That was all it took. It was as if she was just waiting to talk to someone. She began to explain that James was threatening to leave her. He told her that he was bored sexually, and if things did not change he was going to look elsewhere for his satisfaction.

"Have you ever considered seeing a sex therapist?" Scott interrupted.

"No, I haven't; nor am I sure if James would be willing to go," she answered. "Do you know a good sex therapist?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," he informed. "My wife and I have been therapist for the past five years. We can set up a consultation if you and James are willing."

This took place about two weeks ago and upon agreement, today was the scheduled consultation. It is Tuesday afternoon, and my husband, Scott, had just dismissed the football team from practice. He was heading home for the day, and while walking toward the car, he heard a voice from behind him.

"Mr. Allen, Scott, please wait"

Turning around, Scott saw that it was Missy. Because our meeting was scheduled for early evening, she was asking for a ride and informed Scott that James would be there as soon as he got off work. Scott agreed, and they climbed into his red convertible and started down the road. While they were driving, she asked if there was any way she could thank him for all that he had done.

Scott looked at her and said, "Sure, I would like you to…. never mind."

"What?" she asked.

"I would love for you to give me a blow-job," he answered.

Smiling she said, "O.K. but what about Michelle?"

"She won't mind and will probably like to watch," he responded.

When they arrived at our home, Scott realized that our children were not there. He and Missy came inside to find me. Scott heard a noise up stairs and proceeded to locate me. Once upstairs, he determined that the noise was coming from the guest bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw me sitting on Joseph, riding his cock, and fucking it furiously. Enjoying the scene he decided to watch a moment.

"Oh, yes. Joe, your cock is fucking good," I commented.

Then calling to the other man in the room, I commanded, "Frank, come put you dick in my ass. I want to be filled. Yes, that is how I like it. Ohhh, yesss."

Next, I signaled to Joseph's wife to come over to us. Instructing her to kneel down, on all fours, just above Joseph's head, I leaned forward and began to lick her pussy. She started to moan. Her hips were moving back and forth, and with each brush of my tongue, she would push back forcing my tongue into her wet pussy.

We were enjoying ourselves so much; we never saw Scott. After about five minutes, he decided to let us know he was there.

"Honey," he called, "When you are finished, I need your help with Missy. I will meet you in the studio."

He closed the door and rejoined Missy downstairs.

"Come with me," he stated, "Michelle will meet us in the studio shortly."

They walked across the yard to another building. Scott led Missy into a small room with a bed and one chair.

"I do not want to simply suck on you," she commented, "I want more."

"How much more?" Scott asked.

"I want to experience it all," she responded.

"That's fine, but you are going to have to trust Michelle and I," he instructed. "Do not question anything, and don't hold back. I want you to enjoy everything we are going to teach you."

Not knowing what to expect, Missy just said "O.K."

From outside, Scott heard a car start and drive away. Soon after, I walked in carrying a large bag.

"Do you think we will need these?" I asked.

"Yes," Scott replied, "Missy wants a full lesson."

Knowing that I was ready, Scott pulled Missy to him and started kissing her. During their embrace, I took the liberty of removing her clothes. Next, I discarded my robe exposing my naked body underneath. Then, I asked Missy to help me take off Scott's clothes.

As soon as his cock was free, I took his pole in my hand and was stroking him. I kneeled down, and began to suck his cock. As I did, Missy sat in the chair and began rubbing her pussy. She was playing with her nipples, and licking her lips as she intently watched my every move. I started by licking the head and moving my tongue all around. I worked my way up and down his shaft before returning to his cock head. I began take him in my watering mouth a little at a time. Inch by inch, I pulled him deep into my throat while fondling his balls. I worked his cock in and out of my hole, moaning and groaning the entire time. After a few minutes, I noticed Missy standing next to me.

"I want to suck him," she suggested.

I gently smiled and nodded my head. She smiled back and knelt down to commence sucking. She took his member into her hand and let out a moan as soon as her lips touched his cock. It sounded like she was going to orgasm by just touching him. She started out in a slow and easy fashion, but her speed and enthusiasm quickly increased. In just minutes, she was taking his full length into her mouth. I could hear her slurping and moaning loudly with each stroke.

Looking at Scott, I motioned that they move to the bed. Missy lay on her back, and Scott climbed above her so that she could continue to suck him. Raising her legs, I noticed that her pussy was dripping with juices. I leaned down and began to suck her pussy.

"Oh my. That is good." She responded, "Do that some more."

Her nectar had a sweet flavor unlike any other I had tasted. I ran my tongue up and down her slit giving her clit a flick each time. Next, I began sucking her velvety lips. She was working her hips back and forth and grinding her cunt into my face.

Scott's cock was as hard as a rock. He was enjoying his blowjob, but seeing me eating Missy's pussy and her response, was the icing on the cake.

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out a small white vibrator. I began to focus on sucking her clit while I moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Her breathing and moaning were increasing, and she was finding it difficult to continue sucking cock.

I returned to my bag and removed a pink dildo. It was about an inch and a half around and seven inches long. Lubing her pussy, I slowly began to fuck her. As I pushed the dildo in, I felt some resistance but with a little force, I worked it into her.


While I continued to fuck her, Scott moved to her side and began to play with her nipples. She was groaning and throwing her head back and forth.

"Oh my God, It feels so good," she commented.

"Fuck her harder and faster," Scott suggested.

As I did, she was sent her into her first orgasm.

"Ohhh, yessss! Please don't stop, Oh my pussy feels so fucking good" she screamed, "Don't stop fucking me, don't stop."

I quickly grabbed a larger dildo from my bag, and I, simultaneously, removed the pink dildo and replaced it with the larger one. This threw her into her second orgasm.

"God, yes this is good! Mmmmm… Yes. More, I want more," she cried.

After her orgasm subsided, I asked her to get on her knees, and I began playing with her ass. It was so tight that I could not enter her without lubricant. "Ouch!" she yelled, "Not there, I'm not ready for that."

"Missy, you need to trust me," I told her, "You need to trust me."

She took a deep breath, and I began again. I started with a single finger sliding in and out of her ass.

"Relax," I told her, "Enjoy the feeling. I know you will like it."

Continuing to work my finger into her, I felt her sphincter muscle give. She was now moaning and moving her hips ever so slightly. After a few minutes, I added a second finger. This time, she did not flinch and seemed to like what was being done to her. When her ass was loose and ready, I motioned to Scott to come over. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock in.

"Oooooh, my ass is so full." She responded. "I like it. Yes, I like it."

At first, he fucked her with slow and smooth strokes, enjoying the tightness of her ass. But as soon as she relaxed, he increased his speed. It was not long before she was thrusting her ass back to meet his raging hard on.

While she was being fucked, I moved in front of her and told her to lick my pussy. I felt her tongue sliding up and down my opening, and with each thrust from Scott, it entered me a couple of inches.

"My pussy feels fucking wonderful," I assured her. "Keep doing what you're doing, that feels so good."

Because of all the excitement and her tight virgin ass, it did not take long for Scott to cum. He shot her ass full of his thick cream and then held himself deep inside her, savoring the feeling. Pulling out slowly and gently, he reclined in a chair to watch while we continued to fuck ourselves silly.

Back in my bag, I grabbed a dildo and a vibrator for myself. They were identical to the vibrator and the larger dildo I used on Missy earlier. With Scott watching, we both lay back on the bed and aggressively fucked ourselves with our toys.

Lying back, I could see Scott looking intently at my pussy. He had been fucking Missy for almost the entire time, and now, he looked like he wanted me as well. My pussy felt amazing as the dildo slid in and out of my hot cunt. Because I was so excited, it was only a matter of minutes before I came, and I came hard. I began to buck and thrust the cock as deep into my pussy as I could.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed, "Fuck me some more!"

Upon this request, Scott got up from his chair, took the cock from me, and slid his now hard dick into my pussy. Slamming into me with as much force as he could. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. My body was going into what seemed to be some kind of convulsion, and I came again.

From beside me I could hear Missy crying out, "Oh, my God, Oh my God! Yes, Oh, I feel so fucking good."

I was about that time that Scott entered my ass. I guess he was not done yet and knew that I wasn't finished either. With my legs in the air, he was banging his cock into my ass. He was using such force that I had to grab hold of the bed to keep from sliding back.

With his deep voice, he would say, "That is how you like it, isn't it. You like it hard and deep.

Almost simultaneously, we both went into an orgasm. The whole experience was wonderful. All three of us lay lifeless, on the bed, for some time. The only sound that could be heard was the slowing of our breathing.

After a few minutes, we rose and began to clean up.

Missy paused and asked, "Is that how it should be done?"

"Yes," I said. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, It was more than I imagined and better than I expected," she answered.

"Well now you have a better idea of what your husband may be looking for," I instructed.

As we finished getting dressed, I heard a car drive up. Shortly after, James entered the studio and asked, "Have I missed anything?"

"No," I answered, "We were just waiting on you."