The One Exception Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura put more lipstick on and spritzed us with her perfume to cover the musky scent of sex. No one would know unless they looked really closely. The bedroom was an en-suite, so Laura washed the dildo off and wrapped it back up into her bag.

"I bet everyone's smashed by now, they won't even realise we had gone." I said to her from the bedroom.

"Probably, we better catch up." She called.

Checking my phone, I saw two missed calls from Joe. I deleted them, knowing there would be no point calling him back, it would be shorter just finding him.

Laura appeared at the doorframe. She leaned against it, arm above her head, looking at me with those sexy eyes. "Can I help you?" I asked, strolling towards her.

"Nope, just looking." We brushed noses and kissed.

Together we unlocked the door and walked back to the party. We held hands. People were strewn all over the floor, passed out. There was rubbish everywhere. We found my friends in the pool. They had stripped down to their underwear and were playing Marco Polo.

Joe looked up as we came into the conservatory. "Where have you been?"

"I've been talking with Laura."

"Oh right." He couldn't see our hands as we placed them together behind our backs. Sam glared at us. I could tell he knew I was lying.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, moving the attention away from the two of us.

Liam spluttered as he surfaced. "Playing Marco Polo. Want to play?"

"No thanks. I'm good."

Laura and I sat in the kitchen drinking our selves into oblivion talking to a group of med students. I watched how Laura laughed and flirted with them. It was impressive. I wasn't jealous or worried anymore because underneath the table her hand kept squeezing my knee and her foot rested on mine.

The house finally fell silent at three in the morning. Laura and I found my wet friends sleeping in the cinema room, curled up on the chairs. We left them there and returned to the room we had staked a claim on earlier.

Snuggling into her, head cushioned by her breasts, I whispered. "Thank you for inviting me."

"There is no need to thank me. It was my pleasure." She kissed me on the head.

12