The One that Got Away

Story Info
A reunion fantasy - or is it?
4.6k words
4.51
33.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

"Hal, is that you? When I saw you were coming to the reunion, I was expecting..."

A pregnant pause filled the air.

"Someone chubby with bad skin and a haircut his mother did at the kitchen table?" I suggested.

The look on the face of the woman across from me at the reception table confirmed my guess.

"Well, it has been 25 years," I let her off the hook. "I don't recognize you either..."

"Sally - Sally Smith- well, Sally Johnson back then." A bit of a blush showed through the pancake makeup on her cheeks.

I found it hard to believe that this doughy frump with the badly dyed brassy bouffant was "Sally that likes a johnson", the gal every guy in high school wanted to fuck, and, if rumour was truth, most had - thus the nickname that cruelly played on her last name. At eighteen, she had been a curvy vision that had inspired my lust.

For years, starting in that senior year of high school, continuing through college, and into my twenties, I had jerked off many times imagining playing with her tits, or her mouth around my cock, or actually fucking her. My fantasies were many and varied, inspired by the pornos that substituted for real sex in my awkward nerdy teen years. Sometimes I imagined her bent over a table, my hardness penetrating deep into her quim as I used those full boobs as handholds. Other times, I pictured her riding me, her tits bouncing freely. Mostly, I ended up wanting to tittie fuck her, dreaming of my seed spurting out of my slit to coat her chest, her chin and her lips.

Now, those fun bags were even bigger, but looked flabby under the 'so low cut because I'm desperate' neckline of the dress. All I could imagine was how saggy and floppy they must be. That made me sad. I had learned a lot about women in 25 years, and knew that the way her eyes danced, and how her tongue flicked over her lower lip as her chin dropped a millimetre, were signs that she wanted me, but I no longer felt lust for Sally. If reunions are about closure, mine was already a success.

Fortunately, at that moment, we noticed that the registration line was backing up, so with vague, insincere on my part, promises of a dance together later, I left Sally wanting my johnson and entered the high school gym I had left behind so many years ago.

The next couple of hours passed quickly - trips to the bar in the far back corner allowing me to socialize just enough with all these strangers I had known so little but seen so often before departing for college, never to return. My success was familiar to all of them - the tiny piece of software invented while still a student, invisible to end users but essential to networking computers - sold to a mega firm for a nice round billion dollars. But I had kept a low profile since, not turning into a trans-Atlantic pilot or celebrity race driver. I had never appeared on Dancing with the Stars, or even Shark Tank. I had not bought a basketball team. I learned that most of my classmates had pictured me living quietly in a suburb with a frumpy wife and 2.5 kids.

The reality surprised them, starting with my tan, toned body. As always, I was vague about details of my life - when you are a billionaire at 25, you worry about gold diggers and kidnappers - but let drop hints of harvests in Tuscany; winters in Brazil or on Australia's Gold Coast; the one summer spent driving all through the United States, the spring I had ridden every passenger train on the continent.

But no wife, no kids.

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free," I joked to Moose Mulligan, the football lineman who now ran his Dad's garage.

I was more discrete with the women, muttering about "dated lots, even a few fashion models, but just never found Ms. Right."

More than a few of those middle aged women, none of whom would go out with me in high school, rubbed their bodies up against me aggressively in the dimly lit corners. Betty Jones was the first to whisper to me about sliding over behind the bleachers. Debbie Brown was more daring, cupping my package in a palm as she chewed her straw suggestively. Franny Cook was even bolder, pressing her plush chest against me and leaning close to give me a full on lip locking sloppy drunken kiss. She whimpered a bit as her husband peeled her off of me and led her away.

"Don't you wanna know how big and hard his cock got when I pressed against him?" I heard Franny tease her hubby.

But none of them held my gaze. My eyes searched the darkness of the big room. Suddenly, hands closed over my eyes from behind, and I felt erect nipples pressing against my shoulder blades.

"Guess who," a tender alto voice purred in my ear.

"Abigail Andrews. I'd know that voice anywhere even after 25 years."

"Correct. Except it's Abby. I spent four years trying to convince you to call me Abby."

"Except I was too shy around you to do more than stammer anyway," I admitted as I turned to face the girl I had crushed on throughout high school. I realized at that moment that the reason I had never married was that I had sub-consciously compared every woman to Abby Andrews, with whom I had never been more than a study buddy. They had all come up short.

"You're as gorgeous as ever," I observed, meaning it, and pleased that I was no longer the tongue tied youth who had spent many hours jerking off just wishing that Abigail Andrews knew he existed.

She laughed lustily, not afraid to make her breasts jiggle inside her gauzy blouse. It was apparent that she was not wearing a bra.

"I was never gorgeous, except to you, Hal. The whole time we were in high school I hardly had a date. I kept hoping that you would ask me, but you were so serious about school. Well, I hear that paid off for you big time."

Abby chewed her lower lip, just like in senior year when she had been stuck solving calculus problems. I noticed that her nipples, dark shadows under the top, seemed to be swelling erect. She noticed where my eyes were focused and giggled. Then her gaze travelled down my body, stopping at my groin.

"I can see that you're glad to see me."

After twenty-five years, and all my success, Abby still made me blush.

"Almost as glad as I am to see you," she continued, saving the moment.

Stepping closer, so that I felt the warmth of her breath on my lips, she added, "I only came to this dumb reunion because I was hoping to see you."

Her hands grasped my shoulders and she closed the gap further, her rock hard nubs threatening to pierce my chest. I felt one hand slide down my torso and fondle my balls, while the other slid behind my neck to direct my head down, my lips meeting Abby's in an open mouth kiss, tongues twisting and jousting hungrily.

I felt the warmth of her palm through my suit pants as her palm cupped my turgid shaft through my pants. Then, Abby really shocked me, unzipping the slacks and fishing my almost fully erect cock out the fly, softly stroking it in her fist.

"Oh, gawd, I need to fuck you so badly," Abby moaned as she broke our kiss, but continued rubbing my shaft right there in the darkened gym, other former classmates standing nearby.

"But we can't...not here," I cautioned, as much talking to myself as to Abby, because if she had hauled me into the corner, or just up against those bleachers a few feet to my left, I would not have cared who watched.

"I always wondered what your cock was like," Abby panted, fingers sliding up the silky outer skin that encased my fully engorged shaft, her nails teasing my gaping hole as my spongy head continued to swell. "It's even bigger and fatter and harder than I imagined."

All I could do was groan in response.

"You like it when I play with your cock?"

Her free hand drew my hand to her chest. I cupped her tit, feeling the firmness. My thumb found her already erect nipple, tweaking it up and then down. Abby moaned and twisted in response.

"I need you now," Abby moaned, and then she nibbled my ear lobe.

"I want to fuck you too. It's been a dream ever since high school."

My other hand found the slit in her skirt and slid up her silk covered thigh. I discovered that she was wearing stockings, not pantyhose, held up by garters, but no panties. Her labia were as engorged as my cock and her slit was dripping wet. My middle finger caressed her lips and it seemed like her gash sucked me deep into her cunt, willing me to finger her. I wondered whether her mouth sucked cock as well as her cunt sucked my my finger.

"Where can we go?" I asked.

"I know just the place," Abby whispered.

Not bothering to tuck my erection back into my trousers, Abby used my cock as a handle to lead me quietly to the end of the bleachers. Tucked into the corner was an unlit door, so not a fire exit. I knew it wasn't the equipment room - that was behind a massive roll-up door across the room.

Luckily, the door was not locked. Abby opened it and dragged me into an unlit space, allowing the door to close quietly behind us. A tiny amount of dim light filtered into the space from a window high above.

"Secret teacher's stairs to get to and from classes quickly," Abby giggled, pressing me against a block wall. "Or to fuck their unsuspecting cheerleader students."

"Who...?"

"Me silly," Abby giggled again, falling to her knees. "Though at least I guess I technically stayed a virgin since it was Ms. Green who initiated me. That woman knew how to make me come with her mouth better than anybody I've ever met since."

I groaned as Abby's breath misted around my helmet.

"And since she was a rookie coach, she was just a few years older than I was, so it wasn't gross like fucking older Mr. Frost, the football coach - but Sally Johnson told me that this is where she gave him her first blow job ever. I've wanted to suck a cock here ever since then."

Abby deep throated me in one gulp, her lips caressing my head, all along my shaft, but not closing until she reached my root. Her fingers made my balls dance in their sac. She drew her head back slowly, her tongue bathing me until my tip rested on her lower lip.

"Sally also said that this is where she lost her virginity, and that after that she fucked not just Mr. Frost but every male teacher in the school, and half the women." Abby continued as my cock bounced on her lip. "I used to get so wet hearing her stories, I've wanted to fuck here ever since."

"Tonight is your chance," I finally was able to gasp.

"That's my Hal," Abby laughed deep from her belly, just like her first laughter moments earlier - though in ways, it seemed like a lifetime ago, time having lost all meaning. "I really want to suck you off properly, but if you come in my mouth will you stay hard enough to fuck me?"

All I could do was nod as Abby's fist pumped my shaft, making a dribble of precum dangle from the tip. She stuck her tongue out and caught it, licking up to the source and then rolling my rim along her teeth like she was packing an ice cream cone.

"Cat got your tongue? Are you still the shy young man that could never ask me for what we both wanted?"

Abby's taunt jolted me back to reality, reminded me that I had enjoyed great success in life, not just financially, but with women, by always seizing the day, taking every opportunity to be the dominant one.

"Not only that, but I'll be able to fuck your ass too."

"What? No one has EVER fucked me there..."

"Well, tonight will be a real night of firsts for you then. Now get busy, we haven't got all night..."

Abby obeyed, so hungry for my cock that she licked her lips in anticipation. Then her wet moist lips traced the vein on my erection right to the base. Her eyes locked on mine in the dull light as she pumped my shaft in her fist until the head was purple and angry, a fresh drop of precum dripping onto her tongue. Taking me back into her mouth, this time Abby went down on me slowly, taking my hardness into her mouth an inch at a time, her teeth teasing my flesh.

My fingers grasped handholds in her hair, tugging until she groaned, but she never complained. I grinned at the realization that my lifelong crush enjoyed at least a little pain, looking forward to exploring just how much of a pain slut she was. Since that would not happen with her in her knees, I did not hold back. I humped my hips in counterpoint to her mouth, forcing her to feel me against the back of her throat.

Abby grunted with shock, then drew back. A line of saliva and precum linked her lips to my cock as she slid her hands behind her back, contouring enough to thrust her chest out while she expertly undid the buttons in the back of her shirt, freeing her tits. The nipples were as hard as little pebbles.

"Just like I always imagined," I chuckled.

A big dirty grin lit up Abby's face.

"Since I can't reach, squeeze your nipples," I instructed.

She silently obeyed, fingertips tweaking rubbery flesh until she moaned.

"Now I need to fill your belly with my seed."

Abby obediently slid her lips down my cock again, coating my flesh with her spit until her lips caressed the wrinkly flesh of my scrotum. She slurped up and down my cock.

"That's it, Abby baby. Just like I imagined twenty-five years ago. You look so sexy pinching your nipples - you must really love a bit of pain, and I know what to give you. But first, I'm about to explode in that pretty little mouth of yours."

Then she moved one hand off a tit so that she could reach under my cock. Her fingernails scraped along my taint as she squeezed my sac. Her middle finger slid further back. I felt her pierce my anal ring. Without hesitation, Abby stimulated my prostate. That was all it took.

"Noooow..." I blurted out, not even worrying about just how soundproof that stairwell really was.

My load burst forth, deep into Abby's throat. She fondled my balls and pumped the shaft as she drew her mouth up, pausing to lick the last drops from the tip. Then she crawled back up my body, pressing her chest hard against first my belly and then my chest. Abby opened her mouth and showed me all the semen coating her lips, her teeth, her tongue. Strands even dangled inside her cheeks. Her eyes were dancing brightly and her face glowed.

I had never seen anything so beautiful. Taking two handfuls of hair again, I dragged her upright. She stood tall on tiptoes and I bent down, our mouths meeting in a sperm sharing smooch. Abby was quivering with excitement. I let the anticipation build, holding her tight, savouring the taste of my seed in her sweet mouth.

Abby ground her body urgently against mine, her diamond hard nipples making my flesh ache. Before we broke the kiss, my cock was already recovering. My hand again snuck up her skirt. She was wetter than ever, and her clit was standing out like a tiny cock. I twisted two digits in her cave, and she moaned passionately. Her hand found my shaft.

"Oh, Hal, you're amazing. It feels like you're ready to fuck me already."

Abby grasped her skirt and hauled it up to her waist. My hands gripped her tight ass, no doubt testimony to hours of exercise, just as perfect as it had been when she was eighteen. Another dream came true as I felt it for the first time, and I lifted her up. With an expert swivel, Abby lowered herself onto my organ. I was shocked that a women could be so tight at 43, but it helped me imagine that I was actually fucking Abigail at 18.

Having just ejaculated, this sex lasted a while, as oldies music leaked into our stairwell from the gym just on the other side of the wall. Our fucking adapted to the beat, fast and furious during a heavy metal anthem, slowing as the DJ switched to a ballad. Abby's groin smashed against my pelvic bone over and over during the fast parts, switching to a sensual rotation as the music slowed.

I licked behind Abby's ear, nibbling the earlobe as she bounced vigorously, bracing her feet against the wall behind me to add to the gusto. My tongue travelled down her neck slowly, and when I reached the curve where it turned into her shoulder I bit gently, using just a little teeth.

"Oh, Hal," Abby moaned.

I bit harder. Abby groaned, her hips twisting excitedly.

"Please, please, don't leave a mark..."

I removed a hand from one buttock long enough to draw it back and give Abby a single swat on that butt cheek.

"I'll leave whatever I wish."

"Yes. Master," Abby groaned, a fresh flood of her fluids ruining my trousers.

She began crashing her pelvis against me even harder. Her muscles started to clench around my cock, milking me. Soon I was throbbing in response.

"Oh, Hal, I'm so close. Please don't stop... don't stop...almost there..."

I licked across Abby's throat and chewed on the point of her left shoulder before licking back to her neck, proceeding up to her ear, where I repeated what I had done earlier, nibbling the lobe and sticking my tongue deep into her ear. I felt her cunt spasm. She threw her head back, her tits pointed to the ceiling several flights of stairs above. They were perfectly positioned to allow me to take her right nipple between my teeth.

That triggered simultaneous climaxes. The load I pumped inside of Abby's womb was not as heavy as what she had swallowed, but it was more than a spurt. Her orgasm gushed down from her groin to her knees, and then started to make a puddle on the cement floor. As she came, Abby twisted her face around so that her lips found mine. We kissed until the last wave of pleasure subsided. Only then did I lower Abby to the floor.

"Ohmigawd, Hal, I don't think I've ever come so hard or so long. Why have I been missing that for the past 25 years?"

"Because you've been a naughty slut," I growled.

Abby's eyes opened wide in shock.

"What?" she gasped.

"Letting your cheerleading coach eat your cunt in this space but never fucking me was very naughty. Do you know what naughty girls get?"

Abby shook her head from side to side. I could tell from the way her nipples puffed out further from the flesh of her tits that she was getting even more excited than earlier.

"Bad girls get spanked," I explained, swivelling Abby around without pausing to allow her to protest. Her hands instinctively wrapped around the railing of the staircase. Her feet shuffled into a perfect position, her back flexed so that her rump stuck upward, presented to me. I guessed that this was not Abby's first sensual spanking.

"Please, Master, show me what I deserve. Spank me just enough to make up for what we've been missing all these years."

Her skirt was still tucked up around her waist, so I had easy access to that perfect pair of peaches. But first, I stood silently for a second or six, admiring the sight. As a heavy bass beat leaked through the door, I raised my right hand and sharply struck Abby's ass. She wriggled in response. My left palm fell harder, making her groan. As my blows landed in turn with each hand of alternate buttocks, Abby began to hump her ass back toward me, moaning.

After about twenty blows - ten per cheek - I slowed, wondering how much she might stand. Her beautiful ass was bright red

"More," Abby groaned, as if I had asked my question out loud. "You're making my cunt swell with excitement."

She then moved one hand off the railing, using it to tug hard on her nipples and twist them as I rained ten more slaps on each buttock. As I finished that, I noticed her fingers swiftly travel down her torso and find her clit.

Abby's ass was now gyrating as her fingers touched her most sensitive spots while she encouraged me to continue spanking her. Soon, her groans gave way to a deep growl, and she let out a whimper, biting her lip to keep from screaming, as another orgasm shook her body. As she quivered, I stopped spanking her, holding her hips, stroking her back and sides.

"Oh, are you going to fuck my ass now?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder to confirm that I was hard again already.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers
12