The One Who Got Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss.

"Fuck," she said, between deep breaths, as if she had just run a 100 meter dash.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" she continued.

He answered by kissing her more, moving his arm lower so that he could pick her. Still devouring each other's mouths, he hoisted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her to her bedroom. When he got close, he threw her down on the bed, and quickly got on top of her.

"I was tired of waiting," he said simply.

She pulled him into her, as they continued making out. Feeling each other's bodies, discovering the hope, the sheer joy, of finding someone whom you can surrender yourself, in whom everything is forgotten but Daniel and Alex.

"Stop," she said. "If we're going to do this ..." She got up, went over to her record player, withdrew another vinyl: he saw two xx's on the cover. Fitting, he thought. The scratchy warmth filled the room, as a soft guitar line and synthesizers filled the room, an undeniably sexy rhythm.

"Not bad," he said. She merely raised her eyebrows as if she could do wrong.

And then she did what Daniel had only dreamed. In the method that all girls seem to understand intuitively, she crossed her arms along the bottom of her tank top, and lifted her tank top off. It left her only in a lacy black bra. He almost came then. The soft and pale curve of her undeniably perfect breasts left Daniel speechless. He had, after all, spent plenty of nights looking at the best the Internet had to offer: they looked underwhelming in comparison.

"You like," she said, with a coy smile and not a hint of a question about the answer.

"You are the most stunning woman I have ever seen." He was aware of how cheesy he sounded, but he felt completely sincere in saying it. She blushed.

"You're just saying that because you're about to touch them."

"Oh, I am?"

"Yes, I want you to feel them. To touch them." She was stepping closer to me. Where this sudden confidence and sexiness came from, who knew.

"I've been waiting for you to make a move," she continued. "While I'm glad you waited until you got over your awkward stage, that awkward stage ended a long time ago."

"I, uh, didn't realize ..."

"That's because you're a stupid boy, who's been convinced that because I didn't want to make out with you five years ago, means that I still don't want to make out with you when you look like a man."

"Well — "

"I do like the initiation you finally showed." She was right up against the bed now, towering over him: her soft but flat stomach, her dark hair falling down over her large breasts, her impossible hips. "But you've made me wait for a very long time. I thought you might have lost interest in me. Every weekend, I have to endure stories of my girlfriends and their latest conquests, while I wait for you. Like I said, girls have needs too."

Daniel could barely process what he was hearing. The sheer sex she exuded filled the entire room, suffocating him and any possibility of coherent thought. But it didn't matter, because she immediately got back on top of him. She positioned her body so that her mound aligned perfectly with the bulge that stood out in his athletic shorts. She rubbed herself up and down on him, as she brought his mouth back to hers. The pleasure was intense, and he moaned into her mouth. His need for her was clear.

She stopped him for a moment. She pushed back off against him, her hands on his chest. The position on pushed her breasts closer together, making Daniel groan in joy. She smirked.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together."

* * *

Daniel played the beginning of their romantic relationship together often in his mind. Four years later, none of his subsequent experiences ever matched the sheer intensity of the passion and the breathtaking surprise of that first time together. He didn't think it was possible to surpass: the long build-up, the first time emotions, the revelation that Alex liked him as much as he liked her. It was too perfect.

And they didn't even have sex that first day. He fingered her and she touched him, briefly. But it was mostly just nonstop, full-fledged making out. Something that he certainly didn't spend much time doing anymore, but at the time, it was all he wanted. The sex came later, and she fulfilled her promise a thousand times over. Only one word could describe their fucking and it was fun. Like all couples, they engaged in the occasional "lovemaking," complete with candles and gentle movements and red wine on special nights.

But that, they came to realize, wasn't really their style. First, Alex was just as perverted as he was, if not more so, and had little reservations about anything. Second, it turned out that despite her rather take charge attitude the first time, she was actually quite submissive. And finally, her drive was insatiable.

Maybe they could have been one of the Facebook couples, with the cheesy captions and the filtered perfection. He probably could have communicated better to her, and she probably could have done the same, and maybe, just maybe, they could have worked through their issues.

* * *

Dan now alone lived in small apartment in a big city. He had graduated and moved out of the tranquil of New England and into a more bustling environment. He had a good job, he had met some new friends and kept up with old friends. He was relatively happy, in the way that most recent grads are. It wasn't the same happiness that he had in college, where the most pressing decision is whether to play the latest video game or read the Odyssey, and where the reality of how America works in the twenty-first century only crept sinisterly in the background of booze-fueled partying and a series of inconsequential misadventures. The fact that a college degree was less relevant to having a good life made little dent in the bubble of sex and alcohol and drugs. No, the happiness was rather a realization that the best times were in the past, but good times still remained.

It was another Saturday, just like the one five years ago when Alex and he finally figured out that they liked each other. His thoughts were focused on her, mostly because, amidst all the annoying photos of impossibly happy people, it had just showed up on his Facebook that she was moving to the city.

This wasn't necessarily unexpected. He didn't quite know the details of her life anymore, but he knew enough that she would have more success here. He knew she was doing some job she was overqualified for in their small hometown — PR or advertising or something like that, even though her dream was to work for a music label, of which the city had plenty, finding and promoting new acts. He assumed this meant she had found such a position. He unwisely looked through her recent photos, and it did nothing to calm the already turbulent and lusty thoughts he was having.

They'd fucked a few times since the two broke up. It was a hard habit to quit. Neither of them jumped into different relationships, and the sex made sense at the time at least. Even though they had their problems, they still knew how to make the other come like no one else. But it had now been two years since then — almost three. There was an unspoken agreement that they should move on, and Dan had done his best. There was no shortage of single women in the city, many of them pretty, many of them certainly datable for more than just a night. He had something going with this one woman, Miriam. They weren't exclusive, but it was trending in that direction. He, at least, had shown no resistance. But, damn, he thought. After all these years, he still felt a strong desire for Alex. Who, he had to say, had lost none of her allure as he looked through her latest photos.

* * *

The relationship had ended. Bitterly. But somehow they still ran into each other all the time. The campus was small, they had the same friends. It was difficult to avoid each other. Though they both knew the end had come — and how could it not, he thought, after she had fucked that jackass — they were both still very much in love and lust with each. They tried to act normal in public, but she would do something terrible like look at him with those hooded eyes and bite her lip and he would be hard within seconds. He eventually learned how to resist. But not before a series of alternatingly angry and downright dirty fucking. It was these memories, in their long history, to which he most often turned for inspiration.

He probably could — and should — just call Miriam. But he was too into it by now. He closed his eyes.

It was a few months after the break up, at the beginning of the summer. He was home, watching his parent's house while they vacationed. Basketball was on the TV, while he enjoyed some of his parent's wine. His phone buzzed.

ALEX: Hey. What's up?

DAN: Nothing much, just watching TV.

ALEX: Cool. Well, I'm in your neighborhood at a party. Mind if I stop by?

Dan thought for a moment. They'd had their unofficial agreement to stop ending up in bed with each a few weeks back. It was possible he was reading too much into her texts, as she did express her feelings and he agreed that the two of them should try to stay friends.

DAN: Sure, but don't expect me to entertain you. I'm having a nice quiet night.

ALEX: That's fine.

She showed up in just a few minutes. He could tell she had had a drink or two, but she certainly wasn't obnoxious or wasted. He, too, after all, was buzzed. For awhile, they sat around watching television and talking like normal people. After the second glass of wine, that's when things got interesting. It started, improbably, with her making some remark about how much thinner he looked. She had seen his body change from a mortal version of Rafael Nadal to the body of an typical college student. He did his best to keep off extra weight, but it was difficult when you weren't doing drills every day. Since the breakup, he'd been more religious about exercise and participating in intramural games. The trademark Alex tease came after the remark about his weight.

"I bet you could even fit into my shorts now," she said. It was a strange thing to say, and it was hard to tell how her shorts would fit. Despite her curves, Alex was smaller than him in some ways. He appraised her, trying to guess her intentions. He settled for another sip of wine, and decided to call her bluff.

"Is that a challenge?"

"You bet."

"Them give me your shorts."

They both looked at each other, but it was hard to say exactly what the other was thinking. At any rate, the sexual tension was palpable. He half expected her to back out of it: this was such a weird way to initiate. The play clock on the TV buzzed.

"Fine, look the other way."

"What, I've seen it all before."

Her eyes narrowed. "Look the other way."

Dan acquiesced and heard her shuffle to take off her shorts and then grab the blanket behind her.

"There, let's see how good you look in women shorts."

"Hey, this isn't about male or female. It's about the fact that you were obviously desperate for a way to get me out of my pants."

"Or maybe I'm just impressed that you finally started taking care of yourself again. I'm giving you an opportunity to impress me, Dan, now that your legs actually look like you've left the couch."

"I have nothing to prove to you."

"Yet there you are, holding my shorts," she said, laughing.

Dan rolled his eyes. Unlike her, he had no shame and he knew she had a weakness for tight boxer-briefs. He stood up right in front of her and slid down the gym shorts he had on. As he did so, he looked down appreciatively at the pleasant bulge in his grey underwear, knowing that Alex could hardly contain herself at such a site without making a move. She cleared her throat, as if she were suddenly nervous. He pulled up her shorts and they barely fit around him — like a second pair of underwear, still showcasing what he knew was his bulge.

"Well, it, uh, looks like they fit," she said, "Good job, on the whole workout thing." He watched as she took another — rather big — gulp of wine.

"I guess we know what happens next."

"We do?" She asked, confused.

"You leave before this gets out of hand," I said, feeling the bitterness well up, fighting the serious arousal he had built up, knowing that she was either naked under the blanket or in her typical skimpy underwear.

"You're probably right," she said. But when he looked at her, she had the mischievous glint in her eye he knew too well. He expected her to grab her shorts, put them on under the blanket, and leave. She did the exact opposite.

She threw off the blanket. Dan felt himself freeze. She sat there in a lacy, scarlet thong. He thought he could smell her arousal.

"Will you give me my shorts?" She said. The sultry note in her voice was unmistakable.

As if under a spell, Dan undid the button and pushed the shorts down, never moving his eyes from the site before him. As he prepared to hand them over, she reached out quickly, grabbed them, making Dan lose his balance. He fell right on top of her, and grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her neck.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, like the slut I am."

Even if Dan tried to resist, he seriously doubted he was capable. He was hers, absolutely; the lust at the sound of her whispered voice overwhelmed him.

He ripped off her shirt, with a menace that felt alien — as if he had lost control of his body. Pushing her back into the couch, he grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her mouth to his — biting her lip hard.

"Fuck you," he growled.

His other hand busied itself finding her glorious tits, naturally encased in a matching lacy bra. He thought to himself, she planned this — and the seduction only pissed him off more.

Her breast filled his entire hand comfortably. He pulled the edge of bra down over the nipple, and twisted it hard. At the same time his cock, harder than it had been months, pressed violently against her clearly aroused sex. She groaned.

"Yes, baby, like that."

He pulled her mouth back to his, fighting her with his tongue and then moving to her neck, biting all along her jaw, onto the soft delicate skin of her neck. Kissing and biting his way down, as he grinded his hardness into her and caressed her exposed breast.

"Take me to the bedroom."

He pulled her up and carried her, their mouths still connected as he made his way toward his bedroom. He threw her down on the bed.

"Touch yourself."

She looked at him, with those eyes that screamed an innocence that wasn't there.

"If that's what you want."

He stood and took off his shirt, letting her see the chest and abs he had worked so hard on the past few months. He kept on his boxer briefs as he watched her get comfortable and slowly snake her hand over her panties and begin rubbing. At first she made eye contact with him as she rubbed her pussy. But then she slipped her hand underneath the wet lace and touched her clit directly — her eyes snapped upwards and shut. She sounded as if someone had just knocked the air out of her.

"Oh, Dan, it feels so good. You like when I play with myself? You know I love it."

"Shut up and keep going."

She moaned at the harshness in my voice. She kept rubbing herself. The sound of her wetness filled his ears, the way it sounded as she pushed a finger deep inside of her. He watched as she kept one finger inside of her and brought her other hand down to play with her clit — rubbing faster and faster.

"Can I take off my panties?" She asked, as if asking if she could have an iced tea. It made him achingly hard.

"Where are your manners."

"I'm sorry, sir," she moaned loudly, as she pushed a third finger deep inside of her. "May I please, sir, take off my panties. I want to, oh, Dan, I want to show you how wet I am."

"Yes, take them off."

The eager slut removed them quickly, clearly wanting to waste no time without touching her pussy. He watched the obscenely sexy sight of her own fingers pushing inside of her; her breasts, heaving up and down with the exertion, and the hard nipples pointing upwards, begging to be touched; the glistening of sweat beginning to appear on her forehead; her tightly scrunched eyes and wide open mouth, moaning and groaning under the pleasure of it all.

"Stop," Dan said. "Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes, sir." She had quickly assumed her role; Dan smiled, it taken him a long time to figure out how much it turned her on to be treated this way. But once he had figured it out, well, then things got interesting.

The site in front of him always threatened to make Dan come. Her body poised, expectant. Her head down, as if she were a poor supplicant before a king. And her ass. Too perfect for words. A bubble butt, as the term goes in crass porn titles. Her asshole and pussy vulgarly on display, shining with the wetness of her arousal. He moved right up behind her.

"You're such a bad girl, you know that right. You invite yourself over" — he spanked her, with all the force he could summon, leaving a bright red mark — "You drink my wine" — again, leaving her a mess of whimpering — "You tease me" — again, the whimpering increased, sounding more like a groan of pleasure — "You wear my favorite color of underwear" — again, her ass, bright red — "You knew the whole time what you were going to do here, didn't you? — again, but this time she moaned so loudly that he thought she had come, her pussy seemed even wetter than before, her lips expanding.

"Yes, sir, it's true, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she managed between moans. "I just wanted your cock. Your hard fat cock. Please can I have your cock, sir. I'll do whatever you say."

"Take off my underwear," Dan commanded.

Eagerly, Alex moved around so that she was now facing him. She gently pulled down Dan's boxer-briefs, licking her lips as the cock she knew so intimately slowly revealed itself, its hardness definite. Dan kept himself well groomed, preferring the feel of smooth balls.

"Take me in your mouth."

Without response, Alex immediately engulfed his sizable manhood. Long ago she had mastered the techniques and the touches that drove him wild. She began with one long suck, forcing as much of him into her mouth and slowly withdrawing, so as to wet his entire cock. Then she looked up at him, as she lowered herself down onto the floor. On her knees, she moved her left hand to gently cup his balls, caressing gently back and forth. Her mouth found the tip of his cock, kissing it. Her right hand gripped the bottom of his shaft, twisting and stroking. She took his head completely in and Dan groaned in pleasure, telling her she was such a good girl.

Alex moved her hands off and bobbed her head fast on his cock, letting Dan fuck her mouth. She reached her hands up towards his well-defined chest, and raked her nails down, before moving them to the back and grabbing his ass — forcing his cock even deeper in her mouth. She always struggled taking his full length, but he could tell that she wanted him. All of him. Her eyes looked up at him, slightly watering, full of desire. Bringing her hand back to his balls, she increasing her grip around him.

The pleasure was intense. Dan looked down, and enjoyed the site of his ex-girlfriend, slavishly sucking his cock, her full breasts moving sensuously to the rhythm of her movements, nipples begging to be touched. He could feel the come building within him at her expert skills.

"Stop."

She stopped, but not without a whimper of sadness.

"Did I do something wrong, sir? Did you not like it?"

"You were a good girl. But I need to taste you now."

She moaned. The delight in her eyes was unambiguous, as was her surprise as he quickly bent down and picked her up and threw her down on the bed. He then flipped her over, stomach flat against the mattress, her ass — still red from his palm — teasing him with its erotic curve and the gap that betrayed her most intimate parts.