The One with Phoebe and Mike's Mom

Story Info
Mike's mom invites Phoebe to the county club.
3.5k words
4.36
2.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Pheebs, it's only one day!" Mike said.

"Yeah! One day! With your mother! And her snooty, snobby...snotty friends!"

"Please, she invited you!"

"Yeah! To her snooty, snobby...snotty country club!"

"I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Even that thing you never want to do?"

"Even that."

"Deal!"

It was the day Phoebe was joining Mike's mom, Mitzi, at her country club for a day in the spa.

Phoebe felt very uncomfortable being surrounded by so many wealthy women, but it was important to Mike, and he promised he'd do that thing he wouldn't do, and Phoebe *definitely* wanted to do it to him.

"Hello, Mrs. Hannigan!"

"Hello, Phoebe, you found it ok, then?"

"Yep, but they made me park my cab in the back."

"Are you ready for a spa day? I have all planned out--massages, facials, lunch, a steam, the whole works, consider it a wedding gift!"

"Sounds, top drawer," she said in a fake wealthy accent, "Sorry."

After a nice breakfast together, they headed off to start the day.

"Oh, Phoebe, you go along without me, I have club business to conduct, but I will see you at lunch."

(But between us girls, Mitzi's "Club business" was having sex with two women from her yoga class.)

"Lori, here, will make sure you get to your appointments."

Phoebe salivated at her guide for the day, tall, flaming red hair, great breasts, and an ass that didn't quit.

"Hi," Phoebe said shyly, turning her head away.

"It will be my pleasure, Miss Phoebe."

Lori led Phoebe to the locker room.

"Here is your locker, over there are the robes, you are due for a massage in 10 minutes, and please, enjoy the champagne."

"Thank you."

Phoebe, never shy about nudity, undressed at her locker, revealing her beautiful body to all the wealthy, older women, and walked through the locker room to get a robe.

Her breasts bouncing, nipples at full attention, a tightly shaved pussy, and a perfect ass caused a stir among the older, snobby women guests, and made their pussies stir.

Wet from Phoebe's display, Lori ushered Phoebe to the massage treatment room, dreaming of her nakedness.

Phoebe was paired with Darla, one of Mitzi's friends, in a two-table massage room.

"Good morning," the woman masseuse said, "You have the option of clothing or no clothing for your massage."

"Is there a choice...naked!" she said, disrobing and lying on the table.

"You're funny," Darla said, in a demure way, who chose to be naked as well.

Phoebe's eyes almost popped out of her head.

She was gorgeous. Long, straight blonde hair that matched her pussy. Great breasts, fake or not, and her ass was spectacular.

She lingered on the table, making sure Phoebe got a shot of her pussy.

Phoebe mouthed, "Wow!"

"So, you're married to Mike?"

"Yes, that's my husband, Mike."

"Happy?"

"Oh god, yes. He's kind, considerate, talented, an absolute sailor in bed!"

"Oh, my."

"Yeah, he promised if I spent a couple of hours with his mom, he'd do some filthy stuff."

"How is the pressure, miss?"

"Uh, so good, I'm getting a little turned on."

"Glad you like it."

"How do you know, Mitzi?"

"She and my mother were sorority sisters in college."

"I have a friend who fucked her sorority sister."

"Not sure if my mother slept with Mitzi, but they are close."

The women turned over to continue the treatment.

Phoebe's nipples dented the sheet covering her naked body.

Looking over at Darla lying on her back, it was clear her dirty talk was affecting her nipples.

Phoebe inched the sheet down, exposing the nipple closest to Darla.

Phoebe felt two hands on her upper inner thigh and let out a groan.

"God, that's the spot."

"I must say, and I hope I'm not too forward, you have a great body."

Darla looked over at Phoebe to answer, but Phoebe's nipple caught her off guard.

"I'm, uh, flattered, you have a sexy body, too."

"Sexy, I like that...uhhhhhhh, yes a little higher, a little higher, there, there, there."

Phoebe was enjoying the masseuse's fingers brushing against her pussy lips making it wet.

"I'm enjoying this, are you? My girl here has some magic fingers that I wouldn't mind working on me after hours."

She didn't show it, but Phoebe's sexy talk turned Darla, and her pussy throbbing and wet.

"Yes, I love a massage."

Secretly, Darla had cum twice, and wanting nothing other than to fuck Phoebe.

"Annnnnnnndddd, we're done," the masseuses announced.

Waiting until they left, Phoebe sat up and let her covering fall, showing off her big breasts, and hard nipples.

"You like, no?" she teased, showing off her tits.

Darla scooted off the table. Her naked body made Phoebe's cunt flood.

She walked over to Phoebe, grazed her breasts, took her hand, raised Phoebe's chin, and kissed her with full, luscious lips.

The feeling of Darla's breasts and hard nipples against her's made her pussy flood.

"Oh, god," Phoebe moaned.

"Now, I hope I'm not being too forward, but I would like you to eat my pussy..."

"Mother may I."

Phoebe sat her down on the table, knelt, opened her legs, and pressed her mouth against her beautiful pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, my," she purred.

Phoebe slowly, seductively, artfully, licked her pussy. She used her flattened tongue to lick her lips and clit.

Darla gripped her tits and played with her nipples as Phoebe tongued her pussy.

"You're gonna make me cum..."

"I know..."

Releasing her mouth from Darl's pussy, Phoebe stood up, reached her lips, and stuck her cum soaked into her mouth.

With their tongues dancing in each other's mouths, the two women rubbed each other's pussies with one hand and groped their tits with the other.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, oh god." Darla moaned.

"Fuck yes, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, you're so wet, so wet, so wet, uhhhhhh!" Phoebe screamed.

"Please, stick your fingers inside of me," Phoebe begged.

As Darla finger-fucked Phoebe, their pussies erupted, drenching their fingers with cum.

Weak-kneed, Phoebe collapsed into Darla's arms and they softly kissed.

"I'll tell Mitzi you said, "Hello," Phoebe said, putting on her robe.

"By the way...Mitzi did fuck my mother."

"Mitzi! You bad girl!"

"Did you enjoy your massage?" Lori asked Phoebe, leading her to her facial appointment.

"That woman took all the stress right out of me."

Entering the treatment room, she was greeted by Evan, the hottest guy she'd ever seen.

"Helllllloooooo," she said in a flirty way.

"Hello, please have a seat, champagne, miss?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

Phoebe sat down, and "accidentally" let her robe fall open for a second, flashing the hot guy.

"Whoops!"

"Don't worry, it happens all the time."

Having her face caressed by his strong hands, was turning her on, and she felt a familiar tightness in her cunt.

"Mmmmm, that feels good."

"I'm pleased."

15 minutes into the facial, Phoebe decided that she needed a facial of a different kind.

She reached up, grasped the facial massager he was using to clean her skin, took it from his hands, opened her robe, and ran it down her breasts, straight to her clit.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all, miss, you're the guest, and the guest is always correct."

She took one of his hands, placed it on her breast, and encouraged him to squeeze it.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yes," she cooed, "That is good, don't stop, E......van."

Evan now had both of her tits in his hands and was playing and twisting her nipples.

"Feel good?"

"Oh, yes, it does."

"I'm pleased."

Phoebe opened her legs to him a good shot of her pussy. She squirmed in the chair as she pushed the massager against her clit with more force.

Evan walked around her and took the tool from her.

"May I?"

Turning up the speed, the massager whirred faster. He handed it back to her and she put it back on her clit.

"Oh, god!"

Evan disappeared from Phoebe's sight for a couple of minutes, but reappeared, naked, showing off a thick, long cock sticking straight up between his legs.

Phoebe threw the robe off her shoulders, straddled the chair, and beckoned him with her fingers.

Leaning forward, she took his monster of a cock his her hand and lowered her mouth, filling it up.

Only able to get 8 of the 10 inches into her mouth, she moved closer and made the other two inches disappear.

Evan, with his hands wrapped around her long hair, watched her bob up and down, pumping and slurping his cock.

Phoebe took the massager off her pussy so she could use both hands on the behemoth. Her pussy was drenched as she felt the veins of his cock, and the skin moving up and down with her hands.

As she jackhammered his cock, pre-cum leaked out of his cock, and she knew he was going to give her the reward she deserved.

His ass clenched, his cock grew another half inch, he took over for Phoebe, and jacked himself to a volcano of an orgasm, and came and came and came, all over Phoebe's face.

Phoebe, her face washed with cum, wiped it off with her hands and licked them clean with her tongue.

"Thank you, I enjoyed the facial."

"I'm pleased."

"Man, I love this country club!" she said, on her way to a luncheon with Mitzi.

Mitzi had invited two friends, Hilary and Trela, to join her and Phoebe for lunch.

"Did you enjoy your massage," Trela asked.

"Boy, did I ever! And that, Darla, sweet, sweet, girl...she said her mom says, "Hi!"

Mitzi squirmed in her chair.

"And your facial?"

"The cream did wonders for my skin, see?" "I'm glowing!"

While the women were busy gossiping, Phoebe's mind was on the two women sitting at the table.

"God, I bet Hilary is fire in the sack, and god, that silver hair," she thought, "I wonder how her pussy tastes," she fantasized.

"And, fuck, Trela? Jezzus!"

A loud "PHOEBE?!" snapped her out of her trance.

"Just where is your mind at, dear?"

"Oh, nowhere, just thinking how much I love this place so far."

"Come, Phoebe, time for a steam."

"All of us?"

"No, dear, they have other plans."

"Crap," Phoebe thought," "Guess I won't get to see these chicks naked."

Sitting in the locker room, Phoebe waited for Mitzi to change into her robe, and watched her undress out of the corner of her eye.

"Fuck," she said under her breath.

Phoebe lingered on her full breasts, brown, thick nipples, full waist, gray-haired pussy, and gorgeous legs.

"Good for you, Mr. Hannigan!"

The pair met Lori at the sauna. Mitzi casually took off her robe, hung it, and Lori wrapped her in a large towel.

Phoebe's heart dropped and her pussy tightened.

Lori motioned for Phoebe to take her robe off, heart racing, she disrobed and stood in front of Lori, arms open.

As Lori wrapped her, the scent of her skin and hair went straight to Phoebe's pussy.

Sitting next to her mother-in-law, Phoebe, for the first time in a long time, was very aware of her mother-in-law's, as well as her own.

"Ahhh, there's nothing like a steam," Mitzi said.

"Nope," Phoebe nervously said.

Mitzi stepped down from the top bench, walked to the bucket of water, filled the ladle with water, and poured it over the hot coals, filling the sauna with a dense fog of steam.

"That's better."

When the stream cleared, Phoebe realized Mitzi had her head back and eyes closed, unwrapped herself, and had the towel around her waist, exposing her heavy breasts.

Phoebe tried not to stare, but beads of sweat covered her mother-in-law's body, and sweat was dripping from her thick, brown nipples.

"Just relax, dear, put your head back, close your eyes, and take it all in."

"It's quite hot," Phoebe said, speaking about Mitzi's body and not the stream.

"Indeed," Mitzi said, fully knowing Phoebe's double entendre.

Lori opened the door delivering champagne, the breeze of cold air washed over the two women, stiffening their nipples.

"Thank you, darling."

Finishing her champagne in one gulp, "Ahhhh," stood up to get another glass, her towel fell to the floor, putting her body on display.

Returned to the bench with another glass, and laid back naked, turning up the heat even more.

Thirty minutes later, the combination of the stream, the two bottles of champagne, and the sensuality of being naked, Phoebe lost all inhibitions.

"Fuck it, she thought, she threw the towel aside, raised her hands tied her hair back in a bun, her tits pushed forward, and nipples hardening and expanding, due to the stream, and the steamy scene.

Mitzi eyed her body with carnivorous intent.

"Yes," she huffed, using the towel to wipe the sweat off her face, then tossing to the side, embracing her nakedness, "It feels good to be nude."

"It does, doesn't it."

"More stream, I think," Phoebe said, pouring water over the coals.

Standing so close to the coals, the stream enveloped her.

Goosebumps covered her naked body. She arched her back, ran her hands over her torso, her breasts and nipples, her beautiful neck, finishing with her hands on her face, all, in full view of her mother-in-law.

"You're very beautiful, my son is very lucky...come sit next to me."

Phoebe sat, leaning back on her arms, stretching out her body.

"Did you enjoy your day?" Mitzi asked lusting after her body.

"I really did!"

"Good! More champagne?"

"Why not!"

"I have to tell you, your son is kind, considerate, and a gentle lover."

"Oh..."

"Oh, no, he's no sissy, he fucks me until I scream!"

"Oh my..."

The champagne was taking over Phoebe.

"I just love it when he puts me on all fours, and bangs me from behind, uh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it!"

"He takes after his father..." Mitzi said getting wet herself.

"Really..."

"We may have grown up in stuffy families, but those are the ones who have a lot sex...kinky, sex."

"God..." Phoebe moaned.

"So sexually suppressed...not me, no, I rebelled against my parents, and fucked like a slut."

Phoebe was squeezing her pussy muscles trying to cum.

As Mitzi described her sexual exploits, fucking men, fucking women, taking it in all holes, and her kink of cosplaying as a maid and doing her husband, Phoebe's chest moved in and out as she was breathing heavily, but alas, she disappointed she didn't cum.

"I think we've had enough stream, shall we?"

Mitzi stood up, took Phoebe by the hand, and the two were met outside the sauna by Lori, who dressed the naked women in their robes.

Showering under the hot water, after being turned on sitting naked and sweaty with each other, the two women found the sweet release of orgasms.

As a major donor of the country club, she had a private casita on the grounds.

Lounging in the huge living room, Phoebe thought she could get used to hanging out with wealthy women, drinking champagne, and sitting in robes all day.

A knock at the door brought more champagne.

It was Lori.

As she poured the champagne, Mitzi caught Phoebe staring at the woman's legs.

She leaned over, "You like?"

"And how."

"Dear, would you mind..." she motioned the woman to join her.

The woman walked over, Mitzi stood up, and the two deeply kissed.

Phoebe was stunned but turned on by the two women making out.

"Lori, and I are old friends, as you can see."

"But, uh, uhhhhhhh."

Mitzi dropped her robe, rendering her naked, sat down, and laid back on the sofa

Lori, undressed herself, sat next to Mitzi, and took her thick, brown nipple into her mouth.

Phoebe couldn't believe how yummy Lori looked out of her clothes.

Huge tits, probably bought by Mitzi, a thin waist, long legs, and perfectly coiffed pussy, adorned with red hair.

"You know, Phoebe, I wanted you from the very first time we met. I knew I had to have your breasts and pussy in my mouth," she said while the beautiful red head sucked her nipple.

"Do you want to join us?" Mitzi seductively asked.

Lori, with a mouthful of nipple, looked at Phoebe and winked.

Like a moth to a flame, compelled, Phoebe took off her robe, and joined them on the sofa.

Mitzi tangled her fingers in the hair of the two hot women, a smile came across her face, as she basked in the pleasure of having her nipples licked and sucked.

She loved having Phoebe suck her nipple but moaned at the sight and feel of this gorgeous red hair vixen feast on her other nipple. Mitzi arched her back. Pushing them further into the women's hungry mouths.

"Fuck, Mitzi, you are so hot. I want to eat your pussy," Phoebe said.

"Oh, darling, there's nothing more that would make me happy."

Phoebe knelt between Mitzi's legs, opened them, hesitated, but Mitzi's hands guided her mouth to her waiting pussy, and Phoebe got the first taste of her mother-in-law's pussy.

Phoebe twirled her tongue around Mitzi's hard knob, making her moan. Phoebe reached up and caressed Mitzi's full breasts.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Mike is right, you have a magical tongue."

"Lori dear..."

Lori raised up and walked out of the room while Phoebe made love to Mitzi's pussy.

"Do you like how I lick your pussy?" Phoebe asked.

"My goodness, Phoebe, I haven't had my pussy licked like this in forrrrrrrr-eeeeever."

The pressure on her asshole made her tingle with anticipation.

Lori, kneeling behind her, wearing a huge cock. She poured warm oil on her hole, Phoebe moaned into Mitzi's pussy as it dripped over her pussy.

Lori opened Phoebe's cheeks and slid the cock into her ass.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck..." Phoebe groaned, "Uhhhhhhhhhh, I love getting fucked in the ass."

"Yes, I know," Mitzi said, Mike told me.

Phoebe threw her head back, closed her eyes, and gripped the cougar's heavy tits, as Lori pumped her asspussy.

"Fuck..." Phoebe moaned.

Mitzi grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her mouth tighter on her cougar pussy, and came into her daughter-in-law's, greedy mouth.

Mitzi uncoupled her cum filled pussy from Phoebe's mouth, to get more champagne, while Phoebe and Lori pawed at each other's breasts and tongue fucked each other's mouths.

Mitzi returned with a full glass of bubbly, and a huge cock hanging from her waist.

"We're going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

She finished the glass in one drink, sat on the sofa, and stroked her cock.

"Mike said you love it dirty."

"The dirtier the better."

Mitzi motioned with her finger and beckoned Phoebe to her.

Mitzi laid on her back, her tits leaning to the side of her body, her nipples erect, held the big cock as Phoebe straddled and lowered herself making the cock disappear in her cunt.

"My god, it's fucking big, oh god, it's stretching my hole" she screamed.

"That's my good girl, let Mitzi fuck your pussy..."

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law's tits mashed together, their nipples rubbing, now raw, burned pleasure in their pussies.

Mitzi groped Phoebe's tits with both hands, and clawed her nipples, tonguing her with abandon.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Phoebe cried, bouncing up and down, her blonde hair following her movements.

Lori knelt behind Phoebe and reinserted get cock into her thoroughly fucked, red hole.

"Uhhhhhhhh," Phoebe groaned.

"My holes, uh, god, my holes, you're fucking both my holes, uhhhhhhhhhh, god!"

Phoebe bounced up and down on Mitzi's cock, pushing her body back on the cock in her asspussy.

She arched her back, and grabbed two handfuls of Mitzi's breasts and squeezed, making Mitzi moan.

Mitzi and Lori's hands were on Phoebe's waist, jerking it back and forth, pounding Phoebe's cunt.

Lori poured more warm oil into Phoebe's ass, and helped her slide the cock in and out of Phoebe's ass at a violent rate.

"Oh, god, oh, god, yes, rape my ass, tear it, I need it banged!" she screamed.

Phoebe, with one hand on her tit, and the other on her hard clit, and her tongue deep inside her mother-in-law's mouth, declared her pussy was going to explode again.

"Make me cum, please, oh god, make me cum," she literally cried.

12