The Online Connection

Story Info
Guy meets guy in first online connection.
1.3k words
3.93
32.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

In some of my earlier adventures, I had met on-line with a few couples for some great bi-action. Now I was ready to explore the bi-male contacts.

I was in Minneapolis on business for a week and decided that I wanted to suck some cock. No pussy flavoring this time, I wanted my cum right from the source. On the evening that I arrived in Minneapolis, I logged onto my computer and started trolling the Literotica personals as well as another site that I belong to. I placed an ad in the bi-gay personals on both sites that simply read: "Shaved guy looking to suck a hard cock in Minnesota this week."

Within 15 minutes, I had returns on both sites. Now for those of you that haven't met someone online, the process requires some persistence. But it usually pays off big.

After wading through PM's, emails, and forum responses on Literotica, I noticed that most of the Minnesota readers are simply that…readers! They say they want to meet, but I've yet to meet with anyone from Minnesota from this board (something that you guys can change on my next trip). On the other site, I connected with two guys and quickly weeded one out as a talker. The other actually emailed his phone number to me with the simple message: "call me now".

Shaking, I disconnected from the online site and dialed the number, half hoping that he would not answer. Great! His phone was busy. I tried a few more times, then gave up and signed back into the web. I navigated to the site and sent him an email asking him to disconnect so I could call! It was getting late and I was ready to give up for the first night (but take matters into my own hands to "ease the tension").

He quickly answered my email saying "by the time you receive this, I will have disconnected and I'm waiting by the phone for your call". I quickly disconnected and dialed his number.

This time, my heart pounded as the phone rang. And I almost fainted when he answered.

"Hello".

"Hi, is this Gary?" I asked.

"Yes, is this Tall?"

"Yes." I didn't know what to say, I've never asked to give a blow job before.

"Where are you staying?" he asked.

"At the Holiday Inn by the Mall of America", I replied.

"I've never been with a man, but I think I'm ready. I live 10 minutes from that hotel and if OK with you, I will drive over now, before I have time to think about this and chicken out".

I accepted his dirty invitation and we discussed how we would find each other (I didn't want to give my room number to an ax murderer, if you know what I mean).

I jumped into the shower and scrubbed every nook and cranny of my previously shaved body. Discussing the fact that I shaved everything except my head, arms and legs seemed to turn him on immensely. He told me that he shaved his cock and balls, something that I appreciated.

After dressing in the previously described outfit (black running shorts and a red t-shirt), I headed toward the lobby. It was warm outside so I went out and waited for his car, which he had described. When he pulled in, I immediately walked over to his car and asked "Are you Gary?".

He was, and we proceeded to walk to a side entrance because we both knew that the desk clerks could read the words "Cock" and "Sucker" across our guilty foreheads.

We walked to my room and I asked him if he was ready. "Hard and ready" came the reply. This was going to be interesting.

As soon as we entered the room, he began stripping, so I took the cue and followed his every move. I was too nervous to be hard, and my shaved cock looked like it was hiding from something. Gary, on the other hand, pulled down his boxers and out sprang the biggest package that I had ever had the pleasure to meet. He was kind of heavy, so I'm sure that he had not been able to enjoy the view of his tools for a few years.

Gary plopped onto the bed and said "So bitch, get over here and suck my cock!"

I love to be dominated, so I curled up between his legs and began to explore the huge ball sack connected to the thick nine-incher. He was already hard and his cock was weeping a tremendous amount of pre-cum, something I enjoy tasting on a man. I licked it up and began to hold and stroke his cock with one hand while my other hand found the thick skin of his sack, which immediately began to pull-up and respond to my playing.

After wondering if I could get my mouth around his weapon, I simply opened up and let him slide it in, as I licked the sensitive front as fast as I could. I immediately discovered that he liked this treatment, as he proceeded to grab the back of my head and fill my mouth with one of the largest loads that I've ever experienced. As he settled down, I sat back and let him watch me spit his cum down my chest. It ran down to my stomach and found it's way around the trunk of my shaft, which was now harder than it had been in weeks.

He wasn't ready to suck (hopefully on another trip!), but he did want to recover and let me work more magic. I agreed and laid back as he stroked my cock. I could tell that my cock was the first that he had played with and I didn't want to scare him out of the room before I could enjoy another load, so I asked him If I could beat it for him. He agreed and surprised me by asking if I would come on his balls and then lick it off of them. I was only too happy to make him happy.

As he lay with his legs spread, I rubbed my cock against the thick skin of his balls, which were still sweating from our earlier proceedings. It didn't take long as I erupted all over his hairless cock, balls, and stomach. I noticed his cock lurch back to life as he felt my hot spurts raining down.

"Now get down there and clean me up, and don't miss any!"

I lowered my head and slowly sucked my cum from his stomach and down to the base of his cock. His cock was at full mast by the time that I licked the cum from the shaft, head, and lowered my mouth toward his huge sack. While cleaning his sack, I noticed that some of my cum had dripped down to his rosebud, which was also shaved. I lowered further and licked his ass clean.

"Suck my cock now, you cock sucking bitch!"

I raised up on the bed and went to work on his turgid knob. The last one must have been for love, because this one was clearly coming from "lust". He grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved his cock into my throat. After gagging, I lifted slightly and gave him everything I had, feeling his ass raise off of the sheets.

Again, it wasn't long before I tasted the familiar flavor of a man about to shoot. And he did, not as much as the first time, but a mouthful. I looked into his eyes, opened my mouth to show the cum, and swallowed it down.

He quickly dressed and left, but not before planning to meet with me the next evening, which is another story.

I consider Gary to be a friend and we meet for a drink and suck whenever I am in Minneapolis!

tall758
tall758
77 Followers